Monaco Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Monaco Solicitors
Read Monaco Solicitors Reviews

About Monaco Solicitors:

Monaco Solicitors are experts at negotiating with employers to get employees a fair settlement agreement deal. Whether you need to find out how much you should get, are ready to actually negotiate a deal, go to an Employment Tribunal or just get your settlement agreement signed, we're happy to help.

Our instant settlement agreement calculator, free employee guides and specialist legal letters on this website should also help you to understand more about your situation, and ensure a fair outcome.

enquiries@monacosolicitors.co.uk

Tell us how Monaco Solicitors made you happy
I worked with Garvey Hanchard, he was very helpful and I would definitely recommend him for employment cases. He was very polite and kept me well informed every step of the way. It was a pleasure to work with him.
Dippalli at Monaco solicitors was absolutely amazing. She was extremely knowledgeable whilst being kind and informative through a very stressful time. She guided me through the whole process from start to finish with her invaluable advice and expertise.
I had a great experience with Garvey Hanchard who was professional and provided a quick and efficient service.
I reached out to Monaco Solicitors after I was told my role was being put up for consultation amid a wave of mass layoffs across my company, and I was offered a small settlement to leave. I received the news at the end of the day on a Friday; by the Monday morning I had a phone consultation with Hardeep in which she gave me a comprehensive understanding of my employment rights and we agreed on a plan of attack for my future negotiations with the company. In my subsequent meeting with my employer I told them their actions would amount to an unfair dismissal if I was made redundant; they immediately changed their tune and offered me an equivalent role to my previous position in their new structure. I cannot recommend Hardeep highly enough — her advice was invaluable in fighting my case and she was professional, prompt and generous with her expertise.
I recently had the pleasure of using Monaco solicitors, where I dealt with Garvey. He was incredibly knowledgeable, friendly & professional. I would highly recommend Garvey and Monaco solicitors.
Extremely fast turn around and very professional.
After my employer restructured the function within which I was employed, my new manager invited me to a “protected conversation”. I was unfamiliar with the term and therefore I searched the internet where I discovered (on the Monaco solicitors website) that it is normal for an employer to offer this when looking to have an ‘off the record’ chat, and make you an offer to leave the business, without you being able to refer to that conversation in a tribunal claim later.
Although the company insisted that there was no pressure to leave, the nature of the discussion made me feel very uncomfortable and so I contacted Monaco and was put in contact with Chris Hogg.
Chris calmly and methodically guided me through the process of negotiating a separation with my employer and he managed to agree a settlement that was significantly higher than I had expected.
While I hope to never again need to call on the services of Monaco Solicitors, they would certainly be the first to call if I needed help and I would recommend them to anyone that finds themselves in a similar situation to me.
I had an excellent experience with Hardeep Kular from start to finish. She was calm and professional throughout the process and managed the redundancy negotiations on my behalf, arriving at at settlement agreement which I am very happy with. I can now move on from what was a stressful time, and I certainly could not have done it without her! Highly recommended.
I spoke with Dippalli who was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. You can tell she’s got tons of experience in employment laws. I would highly recommend this company for their expertise and responsiveness
I had an excellent experience with Monaco. I dealt with one of their senior solicitors, Hardeep Kular. She was perfectly professional, dedicated and supportive throughout the process. I was particularly impressed by her razor sharp negotiating skills, which lead to a significant final settlement in my case, and her willingness to go above and beyond by working outside of office hours and at short notice when necessary. I do not know what I would have done without her. Highly recommend.
Dippalli was brilliant. She represented me in an unprecedented situation in my career, and she obtained a great settlement for me and helped keep me sane throughout the ordeal, which was the first horrible work situation I've ever had. I probably wouldn't have got as good a deal if it wasn't for Dippalli's great strategy and intuition in handling matters like this. For example, I was ready to settle at a lower amount and Dippalli's instinct and strategy for the next step meant that I obtained a surpising 25% increase. She was also incredibly responsive and always happy to go the extra mile to answer any questions I might have during this stressful time. I'll be forever grateful, and this has definitely given me a comfortable financial support in the interim during the uncertainty to the economy that the Covid-19 pandemic has created. I highly recommend her if you are unfortunately going through an unprecedented ordeal at work right now.
I contacted Monaco Solicitors after being made redundant and following a meeting with my Trade Union mentioning it would be a complicated case. I only have wonderful things to say about Monaco solicitors and in particular Hardeep that I dealt with from the beginning. Hardeep has been most helpful and professional throughout the entire process.

Hardeep also invested a lot of her personal time to ensure that legal negotiations and processes moved forward in a timely manner. It took less than two months to reach a positive outcome and this would have not been achievable without Monaco Solicitors and Hardeep. I was always updated about any conversations that occurred with my previous employer and Hardeep always checked that I was happy with the proposal and next steps. Hardeep is an expert in an employment law and think out-of-the box to ensure that all legal angles have been explored. She is also a wonderful and thoughtful human being and put all her knowledge and energy to guarantee the best results for her client.

I would recommend anyone in need of law employment advice to work with Monaco solicitors. I was also delighted and nicely surprised to hear that Monaco solicitors never do any legal work for corporate customers. They are therefore 100% committed in defending your interests and able to seek the best possible outcome for you. Monaco solicitors bases its vision in defending the employees (they also offer no win/no fee) and do not compromise on their moral and human values as they never take on any legal work on behalf of employers. I will definitely use them again for any employment related matter.

Cecile
Hardeep was very responsive from the outset, explained everything clearly and did everything required in a very timely manner.
Nicola Welchman assisted me with an employment matter. Her professionalism and expertise ensured a satisfactory outcome for me. I would highly recommend her services to friends and family if they ever require a great employment lawyer.
Hardeep Kular at Monaco Solicitors was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire redundancy process. She was professional, engaged and showed a genuine care for my situation. I would highly recommend.
Garvey was very professional and I would recommend him if anyone needs employment advice 100% a gentleman
perfect in all ways
Excellent service from Monaco from start to finish. Hardeep was superb throughout, kept me informed, relieved the stress at a difficult time for me, and importantly I received a settlement that I was happy with. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Hardeep and Monaco. Thank you.
I used Monaco Solicitors to help resolve a employment issue and support the final stages of negotiating a settlement agreement. Garvey was excellent, quickly grasping the nuances of the situation and bringing his professional expertise to ensure a fair and equitable settlement was reached. I fully recommend both Garvey Hanchard and Monoco Solicitors to anyone facing issues with their employers.
I worked with Hardeep Kular from Monaco Solicitors. She was very excellent and very quick in her response. She helped to me resolving my case very easily with her advice.
Monaco Solicitors is rated 4.83 based on 271 reviews