Monaco Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Monaco Solicitors
Read Monaco Solicitors Reviews

About Monaco Solicitors:

Monaco Solicitors are experts at negotiating with employers to get employees a fair settlement agreement deal. Whether you need to find out how much you should get, are ready to actually negotiate a deal, go to an Employment Tribunal or just get your settlement agreement signed, we're happy to help.

Our instant settlement agreement calculator, free employee guides and specialist legal letters on this website should also help you to understand more about your situation, and ensure a fair outcome.

enquiries@monacosolicitors.co.uk

Tell us how Monaco Solicitors made you happy
Hardeep was my solicitor during a very stressful time with my employer. She was very efficient during the settlement process, my only regret was that I hadn’t involved someone like Hardeep much earlier in the process. She still managed to achieve the outcome I desired and enabled me to step back while she took control. I also like the fact I had a senior solicitor acting on my behalf and that she was still approachable. Certainly would not hesitate recommending Hardeep and Monaco Solicitors. Thank you
Monaco were fantastic. Hardeep was very calm, reviewed the information I supplied and came back quickly with a diligent response which gained the outcome I needed. Highly recommended.
Lorna was responsive and reliable, which made me feel more reassured, especially given the stressful circumstances. The whole process of my case went smoothly with Monaco Solicitors.
Thank you so much Nicola... For being there for me during the most difficult time of my employment life. Very much appreciated. Keep up the good work...
Rhiannon was very helpful through this whole process and reassured me whenever I was was worried, I highly recommend them
I recently engaged Harriet Bowtell of Monaco Solicitors to represent me in a potential dispute with my employer.

Harriet provided me with good advice and demonstrated a comprehensive knowledge of the subject matter; employment law. Although Harriet was not able to complete the service due to Annual Leave, my case was passed on to a colleague at Monaco.

The outcome was favourable.

At all times the processes involved and the terms of engagement were explained clearly on the phone and confirmed in writing by e-mail. All consultation appointments (by phone) were carried out at the agreed times.

I had not had reason to use such services in the past but the fees charged were commensurate to what I would have expected and were reasonable given the time expended on my case.

I would recommend this solicitor for employment / termination of employment issues.
Document was very easy to follow and provided a basic knowledge in order to understand options in various circumstances
I engaged Monaco Solicitors in the process of settlement with my university employer because I liked their ethos of enabling clients and the broader public through wider access to legal understanding and knowledge to demystify the legal process. Nicola Welshman supported me through the process of settlement with my university employer. She was ready to listen to concerns over terms and details and to work through aspects of the agreement, resolving key issues in my favour. She was very understanding of the stresses involved in the settlement process and made it a less troubling process because of this.
Monaco Solicitors is rated 4.83 based on 275 reviews