Monaco Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Monaco Solicitors
Read Monaco Solicitors Reviews

About Monaco Solicitors:

Monaco Solicitors are experts at negotiating with employers to get employees a fair settlement agreement deal. Whether you need to find out how much you should get, are ready to actually negotiate a deal, go to an Employment Tribunal or just get your settlement agreement signed, we're happy to help.

Our instant settlement agreement calculator, free employee guides and specialist legal letters on this website should also help you to understand more about your situation, and ensure a fair outcome.

enquiries@monacosolicitors.co.uk

Tell us how Monaco Solicitors made you happy
Nicola was absolutely brilliant - great advice and really quick. Thank you.
Top notch efficient service. Clear and concise advice at every stage from senior Employment Solicitor Chris Hogg a real credit to the team
Hardeep helped me out a lot - she was incredibly fast (she rang within 5 minutes of me submitting an online enquiry for their help me with my redundancy settlement) and she was really nice, clear and professional during the consultation. Everything has been signed and sorted within only three days. I'm very grateful - I really recommend Monaco and I'll be using them in the future for any further solicitor services I need.
Nicola Welchman dealt with my case professionally, demonstrating her excellent negotiating skills and was appropriately sympathetic and supportive throughout. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending her to others. K.Wright
Absolute false advertisement. Their now win no fee option is on the paper only and what they do they simply contact you to sell you legal advised charged at £175+VAT or so.
I have a very solid case which is confirmed with my home insurance solicitor as they assessed it and will represent me in Employment Tribunal (requirement is that they need to belive that chances to win my case must be 51%).
The only reason is I contacted Monaco Solicitors is that my home insurance solicitors can only step in after finishing my redundancy eppeal stage and I was hoping to see if MS could step in earlier and perhaps negotiate a settlement for me instead of waiting for Tribunal.
But as quite a few reviewers said it seems that no fee service is marketing trick only to obtain details of potential customer who would pay for their services.
We are sorry to hear that our offer of an hour’s consultation was not of interest to you. We cannot offer a no win no fee arrangement in all cases and do not suggest otherwise. We are committed to offering potential clients a range of affordable options that are most suited to their situation.

We felt that you would have benefited from an hour’s consultation. During this call we would have advised you on the merits of your case, explained how to conduct a without prejudice discussion with your employer and discussed possible next steps including issuing Tribunal proceedings. It sounds like you are well-placed with regards to your insurer and future legal representation in the Tribunal process and hope that you are able to secure the outcome you seek.

Before you embark on this process, you might find this article helpful:

All the very best
Monaco Solicitors
Recently I have been made redundant from my job. I was upset and confused. There were many short videos on line from Monaco Solicitors which were very helpful. Eventually, I reached out to them to help me with settlement agreement. Hardeep was dealing with my case. She responded straight way. We got things settled very quickly. She was very professional and proactive. Will recommend them if anyone who needs legal advice on employment.
I've looked at Monaco Solicitors for legal advice on a settlement agreement. I was impressed by the level of detailed information on their website, and by the number of positive reviews they receive all around employment law. I've made an enquire, exposing my case, and within minutes I received a reply. I worked with Dippalli Naik, as my legal adviser for this settlement agreement, and she was brilliant, insightful and explained every legal detail as well as possible outcomes in taken the settlement agreement. With her help I was able to renegotiate a better deal.

Not only highly recommend Monaco Solicitors as I will be looking at them as my reference if and whenever I require legal advice again in the future.
I was assigned Chris Hogg to deal with my case. It was fairly straight forwards and he dealt with it promptly and professionally from day one. He was very quick to respond and he made sure that I was updated along the way with everything. He explained everything to me clearly and made sure I was happy with everything and none of the process was stressful for me in the slightest. I enquired with another solicitors too about handling this and they have only just got back to me even though Chris has already resolved my case! 100% recommend Monaco Solicitors and Chris to anyone. Thank you!
I found Hardeep Kular of Monaco Solicitors very effective when reviewing my recent agreement. She made a number of changes to the proposed wording and was very diligent and timely. I would certainly use her again if the need arose.
I had an excellent experience with Monaco Solicitor. Within a day they got back to me about my query. Mg lawyer. Chris Hogg called me the next day to explain everything and was super helpful. Within 3 days I had to my Settlement Agreement changed and signed. I am so happy and very pleased. Would definitely recommend and use again!
Service was impeccable and professional. The service and advice provided by Chris Hogg during a very difficult time, definitely helped me make decisions with confidence. At the end of the day, that is what it’s all about. I highly recommend Monaco Solicitors!
Dippalli Naik has completely exceeded my expectations! She is not only a lovely woman but also very knowledgeable and helpful. She is also very quick to respond to emails and easy to reach on the phone. Everything you could ask for in an employment lawyer. I cannot thank her enough and will definitely be recommending her in the future :) definitely five stars!!
I was assisted by Hardeep Kular at a time of great need. Hardeep was very responsive and accommodated me out of hours to advise me on my position with a looming conflict with my employer. She clearly laid out my position and gave me a wide array of options, alleviating my stress levels dramatically. She then saw me through the process, which resulted in a satisfactory settlement. I would recommend Hardeep, who is knowledgeable, compassionate and professional.
I recently received support from Dippalli with a settlement negotiation where she managed to help secure a 350% increase on the original offer. She was also extremely professional and more available that could be reasonably be expected. Her skill in communicating legal matters in a clear, confident but concise way was much appreciated. Hopefully, I won't be in a similar situation again, but I will be recommending Monaco to friends and family should the need arise.
Hardeep Kular took on my case at extremely short notice and quickly understood the complexity of my situation, she also ensured she understood what outcome I wanted and explained how she'll achieve it. Hardeep is very prompt in communication and very professional. I was completely at owe at the quality of work produced and indeed she has delivered on what was agreed. Although I was on a humble salary this did not prevent Hardeep from taking on my case. Without hesitation I recommend Hardeep and Monaco Solicitors for anyone looking for employment solicitor.
Monaco provides a very professional service and incredibly useful advice. Dippalli was knowledgable and explained everything in a clear and simple way, allowing me to make informed decisions and reach a positive resolution in my situation.
I recently got made redundant from a Food Manufacturing and Garvey was of great help in helping me understand and review my settlement details. Only if I had 2yrs work, I would have had a leg to stand on. Well, employers will only make redundant an employee that would be cheaper to get rid of. Last in first out.
Chris is polite and professional. His advice and support have been invaluable to me throughout this process and I would not hesitate to recommend him. Thank you for all your time and help
I contacted Monaco Solicitors for advice initially, which was extremely useful and helped me form the base of my conversations with my workplace. I managed to agree a settlement without needing a solicitor but I needed someone to help me with the final settlement, which Chris did very quickly - working to a tight deadline - and helped with getting additional clauses agreed. I felt comfortable and supported by Monaco throughout what was a difficult and emotional experience. Thank you!
Monaco Solicitors are great and unlike traditional law firms who just want your money. They are by far the best legal advisors I've come across. They carefully listened, provided excellent advice, guidance, and helped negotiate a settlement agreement quickly. They treat you with care, humility, and always go the extra mile. A truly outstanding firm I can't thank highly enough! Other law firms can learn a lot from Monaco Solicitors.
Monaco Solicitors is rated 4.83 based on 296 reviews