Monaco Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Monaco Solicitors
Read Monaco Solicitors Reviews

About Monaco Solicitors:

Monaco Solicitors are experts at negotiating with employers to get employees a fair settlement agreement deal. Whether you need to find out how much you should get, are ready to actually negotiate a deal, go to an Employment Tribunal or just get your settlement agreement signed, we're happy to help.

Our instant settlement agreement calculator, free employee guides and specialist legal letters on this website should also help you to understand more about your situation, and ensure a fair outcome.

enquiries@monacosolicitors.co.uk

Tell us how Monaco Solicitors made you happy
Monaco provided excellent advice and always responded quickly to emails and calls. There can be quite a lot of stress and anxiety caused by employment disputes - but the calm wisdom shown by Chris and Monaco helped a great deal. I would hope it would never happen(!) - but I'd be happy to use Monaco again.
If you need to feel calm, supported and clear about the future when something bad happens at work then give Monaco a call - they were first class - swift, professional and I highly recommend Adam who was superb throughout.
Fantastic advice in the videos, I used the info and navigated my way through to a very decent exit . I cant thank you enough ! Alex & partner you are both brilliant !!! Amazing results as I had no legal knowledge and was suffering terrible stress & anxiety, on medication , no money for a lawyer. Good, clear, and straightforward information. Not many solictors would do what you do .
Samantha Jolliffe was completely professional, confident and dealt with all questions and matters relating to the issues in question. Her advice was first class and beneficial. If you have employment issues, you can be sure Monaco will provide you the expertise needed in these situations.
I highly recommend Monaco Solicitors for the recent work they carried out on my behalf. I received a quick response within hours of my enquiry online, followed by an initial free advise call. I instantly had complete confidence in my solicitor, Dippalli Naik. She was helpful and extremely supportive, fully explaining options open to me as to how we could swiftly and effectively proceed. Dippalli kept in constant communication with me, both phone and email and the matter was dealt with in a highly professional and timely manner. I have no hesitation in recommending Dippalli and Monaco Solicitors to all that require their services - an excellent service !
I contacted Hardeep Kular from Monaco solicitors in regards of my settlement agreement with my previous employer. She was most helpful from the very beginning,in our phone conversation she explained everything in great details, helping me to understand every aspect of the settlement. She conducted professional manners when contacting my employer as well. Her response was very prompt and satisfactory.
Really positive experience. Was impressed with Monaco Solicitors flexibility and communication. They helped me sort out my case pretty quickly in given time frame.
Hardeep was amaxing explore very thing to me and defended me and made sure I got best deal I could. 100% recommend.
Hardeep was very efficient and she explained me all the process in a very clear way! I was very happy with her, as I don't really like to deal with lawyers and paperwork. I have recommended her to my colleagues. Thank you so much for your services.
Made my experience very easy, I was kept upto date throughout my claim. Hardeep was very professional and approachable, she made me feel totally at ease.
Hardeep Kular was very kind and supportive, making sure I understood everything before making my decision. Thank you very much!
This was the fastest and easiest service I’ve ever encountered. My solicitor Hardeep was very efficient and patient when explaining things to me. Would highly recommend these solicitors!
Professional, responsive and pragmatic. I was pleased to receive a comprehensive and realistic overview of the viable options as it helped me decide on the best course of actions for my case.
I contacted Hardeep Kular from Monaco solicitors in regards to my settlement agreement with my previous employer. She was brilliant to work with, very professional, and concise with the undergoing process. Many thanks for your support.
I’m impressed that Hardeep Kular represents Monaco Solicitors who only deals with employees which means that she really fights for you. I would highly recommend Hardeep Kular. I find her to be efficient and very clear with her instructions. For me I need reasonable response time and she was very good. A big thank you to her. I could also rely on her and that’s very important to me.
I’m impressed that Hardeep Kular represents Monaco Solicitors who only deals with employees which means she really fights for you. I highly recommend Hardeep Kular as I find her efficient and very clear with her instructions. For me I need reasonable response time and she was very good. A big thank you to her. I could also rely on her and that’s very important to me.
The service I received was very fast and efficient. I called at 9am after stressing looking for a solicitor the previous day. Hardeep took on my case and everything was done by 2pm the same day. She was very clear and explained everything to do with my settlement agreement. She was very professional and transparent with fees unlike other firms I contacted beforehand. She was patient and also took her time. I would highly recommend her.
Hardeep was an amazing help, this was the first time I ever needed a solicitor and she made me feel very assured and content. I would advise many others to use this company, and utilise the talent which is Hardeep Kular.
I hired Hardeep Kular to do a contract review. Her insight was super basic and did not give me anything beyond what I was able to assess myself. She did not check to see if she was helpful and only chased for the invoice to be paid a day after delivering the service. I ended up hiring another solicitor who was much more insightful and helpful. I wouldn't waste money here again.
Quoted a price and then uplifted it to provide a case review. Case review never materialised. Sever delays in dealing with matter and could not add value to the matter
Monaco Solicitors is rated 4.77 based on 345 reviews