Monaco Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Monaco Solicitors
Read Monaco Solicitors Reviews

About Monaco Solicitors:

Monaco Solicitors are experts at negotiating with employers to get employees a fair settlement agreement deal. Whether you need to find out how much you should get, are ready to actually negotiate a deal, go to an Employment Tribunal or just get your settlement agreement signed, we're happy to help.

Our instant settlement agreement calculator, free employee guides and specialist legal letters on this website should also help you to understand more about your situation, and ensure a fair outcome.

enquiries@monacosolicitors.co.uk

Tell us how Monaco Solicitors made you happy
Professional, friendly and calm. Clear advice and support at a time when you really need it. Thank you. A U B R E Y S O L U T I O N S 0 0 7 AT g oog le c o m
I approached Monaco earlier this year for advice and support following an employment issue which was causing a lot of stress and anxiety which I was determined to reach closure with. After submitting the online form via their website my employment issue was picked up by Dippali Naik. She took the time to listen to me, review my concerns, present options and understand my position, thoroughly addressing all my questions. Her advice and handling of my case was second to none. This was not a practice I had used previously but my experience with Dippali was fantastic, together with all the resources (templates and videos) on their website I would not hesitate to reach out for their services.
An absolutely appalling service and no evidence of any expertise whatsoever. Save your time and the additional stress they will make you suffer from through there repeated failures. Despite their fantastic website I was sucked in by, they will never stick to anything they promise. They never got in touch with me after I spent almost 1 hour completing their online enquiry form provided detailed and clear information about my claim. I had to chase them to find out why no one had contact me. Then they put me in touch with Gabriella Sprague. I have been in contact with her for several weeks, I followed all her advice and instructions only to find out she is not even a solicitor nor legally trained, and nor does she have the capacity to even understand my claim nor does she relay the correct information on to others or back to me. She will never read anything you send her or try to understand what you and your insurers tell her. She will make you do all the leg work yourself using the same excuse that she doesn't have 2 hours to sit on a call, when I get through to my insurers in no time at all. She has consistently given out the wrong information to everyone she has been in contact with about my claim. When I asked her about this, she basically told me if I don't like it I can go elsewhere, after she wasted almost a month of my time and with little time left to file my ET1. All she cares about is getting Monaco Solicitors £240 per hour plus all the other costs she adds on which she doesn't make you aware at the beginning, in fact she has never shared any information about me as to their processes and the steps of how they intend to progress my matters. She and her line manager do not give a damn about you or your case. I did not get any consultation with any solicitor despite being in contact with them for almost one month. They have got so much wrong. Not even a single apology for their failures. There is no point in completing any online enquiry, as they will never get back to you. The complaints Manager Jen Stewart has today informed me they are too busy to deal with my matters!!! No apology for their continual failures and misinformation she and her staff Gabriella and Helen have been providing as well as lies about what my insurers have said. Even after my insurers contacted them to clear up this mess, Monaco did not apologise or prioritise my matters, even after their errors were highlighted to them, leaving me to deal with my ET1 form myself even though my insurers have cover in place for me to have legal representation under my policy. I did not experience a single thing they promise on their website. My experience with them has been absolutely awful and they doubled my stress and have left me to find other solicitors with little time left to submit my claim to an employment tribunal. I have seen no evidence of any expertise nor any level of acceptable customer service. Absolutely a total waste of time and shambolic to say the least. I will be filing a complaint against them with the Solicitors Regulations Agency (SRA) as soon as I have dealt with the priority to file my claim in the little time I have left. Do yourself a favour any find someone else, as none of their promises as made on their website have materialised.
I watched several YouTube videos posted by Alex which were fantastically informative, as a result, I subsequently contacted their office where I was greeted by Samantha Jolliffe who is a consultant solicitor she offered advice which ultimately resulted in a bigger payout for me. Samantha guided me through every step of the way and she kept me informed throughout the process. Thank you, Samantha
It states they do a free consultation. I submitted my case and got told to pay hundreds of pounds. Very misleading information and a complete waste of time.
I found Monaco Solicitors on google after finding myself in an unexpected employment issue. The quick and efficient customer service I received throughout the process was amazing. I first spoke with Max who was very friendly and polite. Hardeep gave me very clear and useful advice and assisted me with my desired outcome within very tight deadlines. I cannot fault the service I received and would highly recommend Hardeep for her professionalism and great value for money. Thank You again
Monaco Solicitors, specifically Hardeep, have been incredibly helpful in giving me good advice to get a swift and satisfactory resolution to my employment issue. Not only that, but when a 2-hour deadline was given, Hardeep was able to draft the relevant response and complete all the paperwork on time, which was unexpected. I could not recommend Hardeep highly enough.
I recently employed Monaco Solicitors and had the pleasure of working with Adam Cooke, he was incredibly helpful and patient with me from the outset and moreover was able to help me resolve my issue! He was very knowledgeable and prompt to report any fresh information. Thank you very much for all your help.
Monaco were absolutely amazing from start to finish. I had my initial chat with Jennifer who was sympathetic and encouraging to my case; and then worked with Adam who advised me at every stage of the way, and successfully worked to a result I was incredibly happy with. Thank you Monaco!! Your help, patience and professionalism won’t be forgotten... Highly recommend!!
Firstly, fantastic advice in the videos which allow you to navigate your way around at a very stressful time. I highly recommend Adam Cooke for the recent work he carried out for me, first class service, very professional, confident, helpful, explained everything in great detail, extremely efficient which put my mind at ease. Adam kept in constant communication with me either by phone or email until the case was finally concluded. I have recommended Adam and Monaco Solicitors to family and friends for the wonderful, outstanding professional service they provide. Thank you to all!
Found myself needing a solicitor as was suddenly made redundant & actually quite scared by the whole situation. Found Monaco solicitors on google & was appointed Hardeep. She was extremely efficient & put my mind at ease straight away. Everything was explained to me in a way which I could understand & the whole matter dealt with very promptly. Would highly recommend Monaco Solicitors & particularly Hardeep.
Monaco provided excellent advice and always responded quickly to emails and calls. There can be quite a lot of stress and anxiety caused by employment disputes - but the calm wisdom shown by Chris and Monaco helped a great deal. I would hope it would never happen(!) - but I'd be happy to use Monaco again.
If you need to feel calm, supported and clear about the future when something bad happens at work then give Monaco a call - they were first class - swift, professional and I highly recommend Adam who was superb throughout.
Fantastic advice in the videos, I used the info and navigated my way through to a very decent exit . I cant thank you enough ! Alex & partner you are both brilliant !!! Amazing results as I had no legal knowledge and was suffering terrible stress & anxiety, on medication , no money for a lawyer. Good, clear, and straightforward information. Not many solictors would do what you do .
Samantha Jolliffe was completely professional, confident and dealt with all questions and matters relating to the issues in question. Her advice was first class and beneficial. If you have employment issues, you can be sure Monaco will provide you the expertise needed in these situations.
I highly recommend Monaco Solicitors for the recent work they carried out on my behalf. I received a quick response within hours of my enquiry online, followed by an initial free advise call. I instantly had complete confidence in my solicitor, Dippalli Naik. She was helpful and extremely supportive, fully explaining options open to me as to how we could swiftly and effectively proceed. Dippalli kept in constant communication with me, both phone and email and the matter was dealt with in a highly professional and timely manner. I have no hesitation in recommending Dippalli and Monaco Solicitors to all that require their services - an excellent service !
I contacted Hardeep Kular from Monaco solicitors in regards of my settlement agreement with my previous employer. She was most helpful from the very beginning,in our phone conversation she explained everything in great details, helping me to understand every aspect of the settlement. She conducted professional manners when contacting my employer as well. Her response was very prompt and satisfactory.
Really positive experience. Was impressed with Monaco Solicitors flexibility and communication. They helped me sort out my case pretty quickly in given time frame.
Hardeep was amaxing explore very thing to me and defended me and made sure I got best deal I could. 100% recommend.
Monaco Solicitors is rated 4.76 based on 357 reviews