Monaco Solicitors Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Monaco Solicitors

About Monaco Solicitors: Monaco Solicitors are experts at negotiating with employers to get employees a fair settlement agreement deal. Whether you need to find out how much you should get, are ready to actually negotiate a deal, go to an Employment Tribunal or just get your settlement agreement signed, we're happy to help.

Our instant settlement agreement calculator, free employee guides and specialist legal letters on this website should also help you to understand more about your situation, and ensure a fair outcome.

enquiries@monacosolicitors.co.uk

How would you rate Monaco Solicitors?

"Helpful advice on website and free guide on negotiating settlement agreements"
"This is fantastic advice FREE! There's not much free today anyway but advice this good is usually £££££"
"Lorna was kind, helpful and understanding during a particularly stressful and difficult time and knowing Lorna had my best interests at heart throughout was greatly reassuring. I received the highest standards of advice and negotiations with my former employer were timely and efficient. Fees were transparent and as agreed. I have no hesitation in recommending Monaco Solicitors and Lorna in particular. Thank you !"
"I asked Chris Hogg to review a Settlement Agreement drawn up by my then employer. He was thorough and had my best interests at heart at all times. I would thoroughly recommend him and Monaco Solicitors."
"Will was really knowledgeable and extremely supportive during a difficult and unexpected time. He managed my expectations and ended up doubling the original termination payment that I was offered."
"I spoke with Will the day after I was given an offer to leave my employer. Will was extremely helpful in the advice that he gave to me and there was no pressure put on me to appoint Monaco. Because of the knowledge and professionalism portrayed however, I did appoint Monaco and Will's services. Each step of the way was fully explained to me, with me being consulted, either by phone or email in a very timely but, more importantly, straightforward and friendly manner. My case negotiation was completed to my entire satisfaction in two weeks. I wholeheartedly recommend both Will and Monaco for their fantastic, and reasonably costed, services."
"Document was very easy to follow and provided a basic knowledge in order to understand options in various circumstances"
"Negotiation booklet is great. Clearly explains many areas which proves helpful to get clarification on first. London Public Sector employee"
"Nicola was very reactive and helped me in a difficult time. Since the beginning I felt that I was not alone and that she was able to support me both psychologically and professionally. I really recommend this firm because they want to do things right and they understand the client's need and emotional distress. Thank you very Much!"
"Had a telephone conversation with Lorna, this answered my queries and we then set about the documentation to resolve the issue. Service was responsive, professional and timely. The fee was fair."
"Delighted with the level of support, knowledge and experience offered to me by Nicola Welchman - she was empathetic and understanding during what was a very difficult and emotional time, great communicator and consistent in her approach. She made me feel listened to and offered expert advice. Very pleased with the outcome and I cannot recommend Nicola and Monaco solicitors highly enough!"
"Information booklet is amazing and goes in to so much detail"
"I was very impressed with the service provided by Nicola from Monaco Solicitors she gave me a rapidly and professional response to any of my queries and was happy to call me at times that were probably inconvenient for her but enabled me to get the advice I needed within a tight timeframe. I would not hesitate recommending her to anyone needing similar advice."
"Good advice"
"I found about Monaco Solicitors from Youtube. I quickly filled up their enquiry form. Will Burrows contacted me over email to schedule and discuss my case. During our case progression he was very helpful and accurate in providing me with all my available options to deal with the case. Also his response times to any of my or my employers emails was very quick. I would highly recomend Will Burrows and Monaco Solicitors for their help."
"You offerered a professional and honest service service particularly from Nicola Welchman who without personal gain gave me a great deal of help which was much appreciated. I have no hesitation in recommending this company."
"Monaco made me happy by ensuring all was taken care of by the wonderfully reassuring Andra. I was very apprehensive to approach any solicitors at first, but my fears were quashed as all settlement agreement negotiations were dealt with swiftly and calmly, with my being informed every step of the way. Many thanks again for practically doubling the original settlement agreement offered by my employer. It will be a welcome buffer zone whilst suitable alternative employment arises."
"Will's advice and guidance through an incredibly stressful time with my employer has been fantastic. I dread to think of the outcome had I not engaged Will's services. I would not hesitate to contact Will again in the future and will be recommending Monaco and Will to colleagues, friends and family, if and when they encounter issues such as mine. Thank you Will !"
"The friendly advise given to me throughout my settlement agreement process was second to none. No question was a silly question, always pickled up the phone, always made time for me outside of office hours. Truly greatful for the co-operation 2nd proffesionalism Highly recommended"
"Nicola, provided an outstanding service, listening tentatively to my issues and advising of the best course of action in my situation. She was balanced, reassuring and gave me confidence to fight my battle and get the very best deal. An amazing professional who is friendly, attentive and seeking the very best for her clients. I would recommend to all and would not hesitate to use Nicola again. Thank you."
Monaco Solicitors is rated 4.95 based on 92 reviews