Monaco Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Monaco Solicitors
Read Monaco Solicitors Reviews

About Monaco Solicitors:

Monaco Solicitors are experts at negotiating with employers to get employees a fair settlement agreement deal. Whether you need to find out how much you should get, are ready to actually negotiate a deal, go to an Employment Tribunal or just get your settlement agreement signed, we're happy to help.

Our instant settlement agreement calculator, free employee guides and specialist legal letters on this website should also help you to understand more about your situation, and ensure a fair outcome.

enquiries@monacosolicitors.co.uk

Tell us how Monaco Solicitors made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Hardeep was very responsive from the outset, explained everything clearly and did everything required in a very timely manner.
Nicola Welchman assisted me with an employment matter. Her professionalism and expertise ensured a satisfactory outcome for me. I would highly recommend her services to friends and family if they ever require a great employment lawyer.
shocking willing to help after i made a settlement and tried to sell me a self-help book instead
Hardeep Kular at Monaco Solicitors was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire redundancy process. She was professional, engaged and showed a genuine care for my situation. I would highly recommend.
Garvey was very professional and I would recommend him if anyone needs employment advice 100% a gentleman
perfect in all ways
Monaco were fantastic. Hardeep was very calm, reviewed the information I supplied and came back quickly with a diligent response which gained the outcome I needed. Highly recommended.
Excellent service from Monaco from start to finish. Hardeep was superb throughout, kept me informed, relieved the stress at a difficult time for me, and importantly I received a settlement that I was happy with. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Hardeep and Monaco. Thank you.
I used Monaco Solicitors to help resolve a employment issue and support the final stages of negotiating a settlement agreement. Garvey was excellent, quickly grasping the nuances of the situation and bringing his professional expertise to ensure a fair and equitable settlement was reached. I fully recommend both Garvey Hanchard and Monoco Solicitors to anyone facing issues with their employers.
I worked with Hardeep Kular from Monaco Solicitors. She was very excellent and very quick in her response. She helped to me resolving my case very easily with her advice.
Hardeep was very efficient, hardworking and her communication with me was excellent. She got me the result I wanted.
Dippalli, goes above and beyond. She brought a horrible situation to an acceptable solution. I absolutely recommend her. She gives you clear legal information and advice and is extremely friendly.
I had the pleasure of Hardeep Kaur handling my case at Monaco. Hardeep was fast in her actions and went above and beyond resolving my case swiftly. I would defiantly recommend Using Hardeep and or Monaco if you want pace and resolution into whatever situation you may have.
I worked with Hardeep Kular at Monaco Solicitors. She was excellent and very quick in her response. I was able to resolve my case very quickly with her advice and quick turn around on matters.
Excellent services.
I worked with Garvey, and he gave me fantastic advice and was very helpful and professional. I would strongly recommend him for employment law related services.
Contacted them with details of a employment law case, since they offer a free initial consultation. Another firm's initial consultation said I had a good case. No-one called me back from Monaco for two days, even though I called three times, and re-sent the online form. Eventually a sales team member called me back and said the initial consultation would cost £175 + VAT for half an hour.

Avoid at all costs.
I cannot encourage you enough to use Monaca if you want to get a settlement agreement that reflects your true value. Garvey handled my SA and I received a circa 60% + increase on what had been offered, not only was I satisfied with the financial improvement, it was his total professionalism in what was a very stressful period.
Had a great experience with Monaco Solicitors and Garvey, he gave sound advice and made sure I understood fully every part of the process.
Nicola was such a calming support.
Her professionalism and determination to finalise my ET 1 form in a tight time scale was so appreciated.
When I felt so overwhelmed with the whole process she understood and gave me the confidence to continue.
Hopefully I will never need to use her services again, but wouldn’t hesitate to thoroughly recommend her.
Monaco Solicitors handled my compromise agreement quickly and at a very good rate.
Monaco Solicitors is rated 4.82 based on 259 reviews