Monaco Solicitors Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Monaco Solicitors

About Monaco Solicitors: Monaco Solicitors are experts at negotiating with employers to get employees a fair settlement agreement deal. Whether you need to find out how much you should get, are ready to actually negotiate a deal, go to an Employment Tribunal or just get your settlement agreement signed, we're happy to help.

Our instant settlement agreement calculator, free employee guides and specialist legal letters on this website should also help you to understand more about your situation, and ensure a fair outcome.

enquiries@monacosolicitors.co.uk

Tell us how Monaco Solicitors made you happy

"Have to say it was a pleasure to have Garvey Hanchard give me sound advise on the voluntary redundancy package intially offered to me by my employers. Professional and very prompt action on both our contacts, would highly recommend Garvey, and he would be my first choice if I required any future legal employee advise. Thank you again. Martin Begley."
"I came across Monaco Solicitors when I was looking for a legal advisor to assist with a settlement agreement. I was appointed Dippalli Naik, who proved to be efficient, effective and professional. The matter was resolved promptly and within the allocated budget. I have since bookmarked Monaco as they specialise in legal support for employees and would be my primary choice for similar issues or as a recommendation."
"Provided me with free information but not the free consultation which is advertised online. You still have to go through an eligibility check which is not mentioned"
"Chris Hogg gave me some excellent advice when I contacted Monaco initially, when there was no huge expectation that Monaco would benefit. I took his advice about how to approach my employer about a settlement agreement and what to ask for, which was pitched perfectly resulting in a slightly more favourable version of the standard offer our company makes in such circumstances. I then used Chris as my advisor on the contract and he concluded proceedings with no fuss, agreeing one sensible change to the contract with my employer which made everyone’s life easier. I am very happy with the service I received. JC"
"It's been a quick and efficient service when I was in confusing status of what happened at work, Dippalli gave me free consultation first, which provided me clear explanation of my options and potential outcomes, that really helps when I had to progress with the negotiation with the employer. After I officially asked Dippalli for legal advice on the settlement, she replied quickly as previously, everything went fast and smooth."
"Great template letter with all the legal jargon needed to sort out the constructive dismissal case I had! Thank you so much this site is extremely helpful!"
"Excellent advice, fast efficient service, thank you for your time and effort Dhipali"
"Dippalli delivered excellent advice on my query, showing not only legal expertise but also commercial awareness and negotiation experience. I would highly recommend her and the firm."
"I had the great pleasure of dealing with Monaco solicitors, namely Garvey Hanchard. He made a very stressful situation much easier to deal with. He listened to what I had to say and not once did I have to repeat myself during subsequent conversations. He understood what had happened and advised accordingly, I would definitely recommend these solicitors to resolve employment issues."
"Lorna was exceptionally professional, patient and ensured I understood my options. Will not hesitate to work with her again."
"Very professional and efficient service! Very satisfied client care and would use again!"
"Dippalli provided an excellent service, she explained everything very clearly to me regarding the settlement and all the legality behind it all. Dippalli communicated directly with my workplace throughout the entire process so I didn't have to go through any uncomfortable situations with them and handled my situation very professionally and argued my case to the point which resulted in me getting a better settlement offer. Thank you very much Dippalli!"
"I watched video then filled out the form providing loads of information. Automated Email from monaco landed in my spam. It was cleary asvertisement of self-help book. Never received any further email from a human. I have hectic case and still staying in decisions limbo."
Dear Sebastian

Our team of lawyers review all enquiries - regrettably we are not in a position to offer a consultation to every request.

We, however, do wish to help as many people as possible which is why we offer the largest free online employment law resources of any law firm in the UK on our website.

The book you mention, the “Resignation Revolution: how to negotiate an exit like a pro” is a great resource with plenty of top tips to navigate an employment dispute and tribunal proceedings.

All the very best and hope that you are able to get matters resolved satisfactorily.

Kind regards

Alex Monaco
"A huge thank you to Nicola, who in spite of knowing that she would be working for reduced fees still acted with professionalism and respect, and most importantly helped me through the most difficult episode ever in my working life. Her desire to help employees through these horrible times is clear to see. Highly recommended without reservation."
"After suffering the indignity of feeling like the enemy, I searched and found Monaco Solicitors, and then completed the details to be contacted. I spoke with a very knowledgeable person, possibly a receptionist who immediately put me at ease. I received a call back from Chris Hogg and my first impression was so positive that I immediately better and believed there was light at the end of the tunnel. Chris provided sincere support and great information, and it worked! While I hope to never be in a negative employment position again, I would recommend Monaco and Chris in particular. For my future employment, Chris will be my go-to solicitor for contract reviews and advice. Well Done!"
"I would like to thank Nicola Welchman, who was an amazing help guiding me through a very anxious time. Always clear headed and affable"
"This was the first time I have had to use a solicitor and I have been so impressed in what was a very worrying time Nicola made the process stress-free. I will certainly recommend Monaco Solicitors. Thank you."
"If you, like me, are looking for the first time in your life for a lawyer to support you with an unpleasant work situation, please do yourself a favour and I strongly recommend do not choose this one! I have chosen this lawyer simply by reading and trusting the reviews on their website – and all I can say is that was the wrong decision. I was very disappointed by the service received by the lawyer I was allocated to Nicola Welchman. From the first correspondence that was to be drafted by my lawyer, there was a delay and promises that were undelivered. I tried to contact her by phone, email but still no reply and I simply could not reach her. In such a stressful situation I was going through in my work life, there was a clear lack of support from my lawyer and all I experience was added stress. She was being frustrated at the questions I ask which I found unprofessional. Several times throughout the process, I had to even involve the manager as I was getting a service that was not worth the money I spent. In a nutshell, having chosen this lawyer was the worst decision I made and the only feeling I got once the case was closed is that it’s all about the money and nothing about the service rendered to the customer. I am taking the time to write this review as I would not wish for anyone to go through what I did. Choosing a lawyer for the first time can be a daunting prospect but choosing a wrong one can make it the worst experience ever. Choose wisely!"
It is disappointing to receive this review and we remain sorry that you were unhappy with our service. Your concerns were fully investigated through our complaints procedure and were found to be unjustified.

Nicola takes considerable pride in supporting her clients and, as the many reviews, attest client speaks very highly of her - notably her prompt, efficient service and her understanding and pragmatic advice.

It is appreciated that the dispute with your employer had a significant and damaging impact and we remain unclear how Nicola could have supported you more over the 8 months of our instruction. We wish you all the best.
Monaco Solicitors is rated 4.85 based on 194 reviews