Monaco Solicitors Reviews

4.7
Based on 392 reviews
Read Monaco Solicitors Reviews

About Monaco Solicitors:

Monaco Solicitors are experts at negotiating with employers to get employees a fair settlement agreement deal. Whether you need to find out how much you should get, are ready to actually negotiate a deal, go to an Employment Tribunal or just get your settlement agreement signed, we're happy to help.

Our instant settlement agreement calculator, free employee guides and specialist legal letters on this website should also help you to understand more about your situation, and ensure a fair outcome.

bills@monacosolicitors.co.uk

Tell us how Monaco Solicitors made you happy
I am really pleased with the service I have received so far from Monaco Solicitors especially with Tolulope. She was very patient and I felt listened to. She was also quick to match me with the right counsel. I am really grateful!
Took your company Neely 2 month after all information provided and requested by your company, despite been advised that my case was been review and you finally after once again insisting for update you’ve decided no longer my case was suitable
I'm really disappointed with the services I've received, I've paid 330 pounds for a case review which included a documents review,1 hour consultation, advice on what I can do about my situation. What I've received is less than 35 minutes call in which I describe my documents and a promise for a call on Monday that was never delivered...when I contacted the Monaco Solicitors on Tuesday they promise to call back which never happen, so I complained on Wednesday and ask for a full refund, and then they ring me and sent me an email that offers me less than 25 percent of what I paid out of,,goodwill gesture'' towards me which I really found insulting as they didn't deliver the services that I've expected. I will never again use the services of this company.
Recently had cause to use Monaco Solicitors and can't rate the service highly enough. Have to admit to being a little suspicious about solicitors prior to calling, but Helen Alty put any and all doubts aside. Fantastic advice on options and expectations, prompt, polite, and professional service, and gave me great reassurance. Thank you Helen and Monaco, very much appreciated.
Solicitor Helen was a very professional and approachable. It was a pleasure to work with her.
From start to finish great service and a great result by Helen and her team👍🏻
I turned to Monaco Solicitors when I found myself needing legal assistance having been mistreated at a previous place of work. Daunting as this can be it was made all the more easier when I contacted Monaco Solicitors. The solicitor assigned to my case, Helen Alty, was fantastic (as were the rest of the team I engaged with). Helen was on top of things from day one, left no stone unturned and in the end negotiated a settlement for me that would have been impossible to do alone. Whilst no one should have to endure such treatment from employers, it’s reassuring to know that there are people out there to help you fight for justice. Highly recommend.
I was in desperate need of help and advice with some terms of agreement that had been presented to me by my former employer. I was happy with the level of professionalism I received from Monaco Solicitors. The turnover rate in how they contacted me, was quick and efficient. However the icing on the cake, was the solicitor who helped me. Helen was absolutely smashing! Couldn’t ask for a better representative. She gave me free advice and really talked to address my issue. I knew I was in safe hands. Can’t thank her enough for help. Thank you again Helen and the team at Monaco.
Extremely happy with the service I received from Samantha Jolliffe.
Very helpful staff and thank you to Gabriela for her support at the moment
A first class service from start to finish. Gordon provided a sympathetic ear and invaluable advice.
I am extremely impressed by how efficiently, supportive and productive my case was handled. Communication was excellent throughout which reduced my stress levels considerably. My case was closed with the outcome I desired. I would recommend using Monaco Solicitors, I couldn’t fault them in any way.
Excellent, timely advice and went the extra mile to ensure that my settlement agreement was executed on time
Samantha Jolliffe was incredible with helping me with a work related issue, she helped me through an extremely tough time and no question was left unanswered. I would 100% recommend Monaco Solicitors.
I had the pleasure of working with Gordon Quilty on a settlement agreement with my employer. From the very beginning to the end he was extremely professional, knowledgable and caring. He was very patient and answered all my questions and I felt very respected and listened to through out the whole process. I am very happy with the swift result we achieved and can’t recommend Monaco and Gordon Quilty highly enough!
Very helpful staff in a stressful situation with my work and you to Gabriella and all team at Monaco solicitors
My initial contact with Monaco was with Issy. Who, straight away made me feel at ease as I gave details. I was soon contacted by Hardeep to discuss further. Hardeep instantly struck me as a professional, to the point person. Which filled me with confidence. Explaining clauses with ease in an understandable manner. I felt that Hardeep was fighting my corner every moment, aiming for the best outcome possible on my behalf. I can't recommend highly enough!
I found Monaco Solicitors on google after finding myself in an unexpected employment issue. I approached Monaco solicitors for advice and support as this employment issue was causing a lot of stress and anxiety which I was determined to reach a closure. The quick and efficient customer service I received throughout the process was helpful. I was supported throughout the employment issue by Hardeep who has extensive knowledge, and very professional and precise with her advice and guidance. Hardeep spent extensive time with the complex employment issue and we finally achieved the desired result. The entire process due to its nature was quite complex and stressful , I cannot thank Hardeep for the support I received and would highly recommend Hardeep for her professionalism and great value for money. Thank You again
Excellent service, proactive, honest and thorough. Highly recommend.
Responsive, competent and friendly. Answered to my query right away and helped me through a rather complex contract with ease and professionalism. Thank you!
Monaco Solicitors is rated 4.73 based on 392 reviews