Monaco Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Monaco Solicitors
Read Monaco Solicitors Reviews

About Monaco Solicitors:

Monaco Solicitors are experts at negotiating with employers to get employees a fair settlement agreement deal. Whether you need to find out how much you should get, are ready to actually negotiate a deal, go to an Employment Tribunal or just get your settlement agreement signed, we're happy to help.

Our instant settlement agreement calculator, free employee guides and specialist legal letters on this website should also help you to understand more about your situation, and ensure a fair outcome.

enquiries@monacosolicitors.co.uk

Tell us how Monaco Solicitors made you happy
From start to finish great service and a great result by Helen and her team👍🏻
I turned to Monaco Solicitors when I found myself needing legal assistance having been mistreated at a previous place of work. Daunting as this can be it was made all the more easier when I contacted Monaco Solicitors. The solicitor assigned to my case, Helen Alty, was fantastic (as were the rest of the team I engaged with). Helen was on top of things from day one, left no stone unturned and in the end negotiated a settlement for me that would have been impossible to do alone. Whilst no one should have to endure such treatment from employers, it’s reassuring to know that there are people out there to help you fight for justice. Highly recommend.
I was in desperate need of help and advice with some terms of agreement that had been presented to me by my former employer. I was happy with the level of professionalism I received from Monaco Solicitors. The turnover rate in how they contacted me, was quick and efficient. However the icing on the cake, was the solicitor who helped me. Helen was absolutely smashing! Couldn’t ask for a better representative. She gave me free advice and really talked to address my issue. I knew I was in safe hands. Can’t thank her enough for help. Thank you again Helen and the team at Monaco.
Extremely happy with the service I received from Samantha Jolliffe.
Very helpful staff and thank you to Gabriela for her support at the moment
A first class service from start to finish. Gordon provided a sympathetic ear and invaluable advice.
I am extremely impressed by how efficiently, supportive and productive my case was handled. Communication was excellent throughout which reduced my stress levels considerably. My case was closed with the outcome I desired. I would recommend using Monaco Solicitors, I couldn’t fault them in any way.
Excellent, timely advice and went the extra mile to ensure that my settlement agreement was executed on time
Samantha Jolliffe was incredible with helping me with a work related issue, she helped me through an extremely tough time and no question was left unanswered. I would 100% recommend Monaco Solicitors.
I had the pleasure of working with Gordon Quilty on a settlement agreement with my employer. From the very beginning to the end he was extremely professional, knowledgable and caring. He was very patient and answered all my questions and I felt very respected and listened to through out the whole process. I am very happy with the swift result we achieved and can’t recommend Monaco and Gordon Quilty highly enough!
Very helpful staff in a stressful situation with my work and you to Gabriella and all team at Monaco solicitors
My initial contact with Monaco was with Issy. Who, straight away made me feel at ease as I gave details. I was soon contacted by Hardeep to discuss further. Hardeep instantly struck me as a professional, to the point person. Which filled me with confidence. Explaining clauses with ease in an understandable manner. I felt that Hardeep was fighting my corner every moment, aiming for the best outcome possible on my behalf. I can't recommend highly enough!
I found Monaco Solicitors on google after finding myself in an unexpected employment issue. I approached Monaco solicitors for advice and support as this employment issue was causing a lot of stress and anxiety which I was determined to reach a closure. The quick and efficient customer service I received throughout the process was helpful. I was supported throughout the employment issue by Hardeep who has extensive knowledge, and very professional and precise with her advice and guidance. Hardeep spent extensive time with the complex employment issue and we finally achieved the desired result. The entire process due to its nature was quite complex and stressful , I cannot thank Hardeep for the support I received and would highly recommend Hardeep for her professionalism and great value for money. Thank You again
Excellent service, proactive, honest and thorough. Highly recommend.
Responsive, competent and friendly. Answered to my query right away and helped me through a rather complex contract with ease and professionalism. Thank you!
After being told that having worked less than two years I would be entitled to nothing by a previous HR lawyer with 30 years experience, Hardeep at Monaco took the time to understand my case and negotiated a very favourable settlement on my behalf. I am so grateful for all of Hardeep’s support, she cut through a lot of complexity quickly and fought my corner with tenacity and skill. I would highly recommend Monaco and Hardeep in particular.
I have dealt with Issy, Maria and this evening Gordon. Unfortunately, they cannot help me on this occasion but Gordon gave me incredible advice, who best to speak to and how to go about it and not to give up. Shame as they all came across as excellent people who knew what they were talking about and were very helpful. Especially Gordon who explained my situation to me, in law, but in a way I understood and the correct route to go down. He could have a career in audible books, how he sounds and explains and gives the picture of how things are. I would sincerely recommend this company to anyone needing their expertise in law.
Excellent firm. I highly recommend them for the following reasons: 1) Human focused: This is one of the few top “employee focused” firms in the UK. They will do their best to help you with your case if you are an employee. Dippalli (Senior Employment Solicitor) was exceptional. Apart from the insightful free consultation she offered me at the beginning, she also did some work on the case during her annual leave. 2) Technology driven: Their founder, Alex Monaco, created a digital tool called “virtual lawyer” which could be used for free. This could give anyone an initial assessment of their case even before contacting the firm for legal advice. 3) Facts supported: Alex Monaco, the firm founder, also co-wrote a very helpful book on settlement agreements called “The Resignation Revolution”, which I read first and was how I got to know about this great firm and great team.
Hardeep was brilliant! My case was slightly complex and she was able to guide me through all the nuances with great deal of professionalism and detail. Her knowledge and experience shone through at every stage of the process. It was a pleasure working with her and I have no hesitation in recommending Monaco and Hardeep.
I found Monaco Solicitors on Google and filled in a short questioner. I was contacted very quickly and explained my situation. Hardeep Kular was assigned to my case and dealt with my case very professionally with regular contact. I would recommend using Monaco Solicitors to anyone who needs advice or legal work regarding employer issues. best legal team I have ever had working to resolve my employment issues and would defiantly use them again.
Monaco Solicitors is rated 4.75 based on 387 reviews