Monaco Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Monaco Solicitors
Read Monaco Solicitors Reviews

About Monaco Solicitors:

Monaco Solicitors are experts at negotiating with employers to get employees a fair settlement agreement deal. Whether you need to find out how much you should get, are ready to actually negotiate a deal, go to an Employment Tribunal or just get your settlement agreement signed, we're happy to help.

Our instant settlement agreement calculator, free employee guides and specialist legal letters on this website should also help you to understand more about your situation, and ensure a fair outcome.

enquiries@monacosolicitors.co.uk

Tell us how Monaco Solicitors made you happy
Hardeep was an amazing help, this was the first time I ever needed a solicitor and she made me feel very assured and content. I would advise many others to use this company, and utilise the talent which is Hardeep Kular.
I hired Hardeep Kular to do a contract review. Her insight was super basic and did not give me anything beyond what I was able to assess myself. She did not check to see if she was helpful and only chased for the invoice to be paid a day after delivering the service. I ended up hiring another solicitor who was much more insightful and helpful. I wouldn't waste money here again.
Quoted a price and then uplifted it to provide a case review. Case review never materialised. Sever delays in dealing with matter and could not add value to the matter
Nicola Welchman from Monaco Solicitors assisted with my case. Patient, very quick in responding, and provided excellent, pragmatic advice. Working with Nicola made me feel supported and informed when making decisions. I can't recommend enough.
Very happy with Hardeep Kular. Hardeep displayed attributes of a true professional at the very pinnacle of her career and subject expert in this field by a clear mile when compared to solicitors at other firms. This gave me great confidence that I was in safe hands. Hardeep even managed to squeeze me in after lunch on Christmas Eve to ensure a prompt outcome for which I am very grateful!
I was extremely pleased with the advice and level of professional service provided by Hardeep Kular as part of the negotiation of my Settlement Agreement. Hardeep was very professional and friendly and provided realistic advice on the best course of action in a timely manner.
I can't recommend Monaco Solicitors enough. Chris Hogg was an oasis of calm and composure in what was a very stressful time in my life. The way he dealt with my employment issue was nothing less of professional. I would also like to mention resources on Monaco Solicitors' website are very comprehensive.
Thank you for sorting this out on my behalf. I'm really grateful.
Thanks to Hardeep Kular's advice on my first consultation call, I regained some confidence and I was able to negotiate a higher settlement from my employer. She help finalising a few more details too. I am pleased with the service overall.
initially hopeful of good service as receptionist took 45 minutes to detail the case in a form driven manner but the response came without an assessment of whether to take forward the case but simply demanding upfront fee! disgraceful ambulance chasers clearly
I found the Monaco website really helpful, with lots of useful advice and templates. I liked the fact they are specialist employment law solicitors dealing only with employees.
Admin staff were friendly and helpful. My solicitor, Hardeep Kular was professional, knowledgable and efficient and helped me to negotiate a better settlement. I would not hesitate to use their services if the need were to arise again.
I had the absolute pleasure of dealing with Garvey Hanchard. His thoughtful and pragmatic approach was refreshing and engaging with him early set me on the right path for a positive outcome. From first filling in the general enquiry form on their website through to conclusion, the customer journey was everything I hoped for. I thoroughly recommend Monaco Solicitors.
Hardeep was really kind and a great help!
I would highly recommend Hardeep. She advised me on a Settlement Agreement - a process I found very daunting and distressing, but with Hardeep's excellent advice and support I made it through and the Agreement was finalised. My case wasn't a big earner, but I still felt I received top legal advice. I found communication brilliant both email and phone. Other staff I spoke to on the phone were always very friendly and approachable. I would recommend getting in touch with Monaco Solicitors if you need any employment advice.
Nichola Welchman was very efficient but also very understanding of my situation, her advice and knowledge of employment law filled me with the confidence that my case was being dealt in the most efficient manor
Clive Glover 24/11/20
Samantha Jolliffe provided first class legal advice and support for my case. She was professional, understanding and patient when listening to my issues and concerns and put me at ease by clearly explaining the process and steps to follow. Samantha was also prompt with her emails and phone calls, and very generous with her time. I would definitely recommend Monaco Solicitors to anyone being treated unfairly at work.
Hardeep was an absolute professional & swiftly dealt with my case.

I would recommend Hardeep Kular from Monaco Solicitors to anyone needing help in a similar situation.
Hardeep was an absolute professional & swiftly dealt with my case.
I would recommend Hardeep Kular to anyone needing help in these situations.
Really disappointed with this firm.

I felt that I had a very strong case for a sham redundancy. Garvey assured me that I didn't. I contacted a fee paying solicitor and within the space of days I was offered a substantial settlement.
Hardeep helped me through a difficult time of negotiating a settlement with my company. My case was more challenging as I have worked for the company for less than two years, and that limits the rights I have.

I would recommend Hardeep and Monaco Solicitors if you are faced with unfair treatment at work. I can't thank you enough!
I contacted you a couple of weeks ago to help with a settlement agreement. My company had agreed to consider it. I was assigned Hardeep Kaur. I answered all the questions asked to the best of my ability. I explained that I was still suffering from mental health issues. I did not understand some of the legal terms used and asked for clarification. I then received an e mail treating me like some 5 year old school kid. I have told Hardeep I don’t want to proceed with her. The experience has left me more anxious than I was before I contacted you.
Monaco Solicitors is rated 4.77 based on 328 reviews