Molly Brown London Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Molly Brown London

About Molly Brown London: Molly Brown London, dubbed 'Tiffany for girls' by VOGUE magazine.

02031246630

Tell us how Molly Brown London made you happy

"Beautiful necklace for daughters’ birthday, lovely packaging, efficient service & delivery. Would highly recommend!"
"I am very happy with my purchase of a jellybean pendant. However, I was a little disappointed to see the same thing being offered as a free gift with other purchases. I felt my purchase, which was a gift for my new grand daughter, was devalued."
"Ordering was easy and the jewellery piece I ordered for my neice’s first holy communication was just beautiful! Would definitely purchase from Molly Brown again!"
"I live a very long way from London so I expecting the delivery time to be quite long. I was amazed how quick the delivery was. My local postage service could learn a lot from these people. I ordered several items and they arrived well packed and in perfect condition and was exactly what i ordered."
"Perfect gifts for my goddaughter's Christening. Thank you Molly Brown,"
"Perfect gifts for my goddaughters. Arrived promptly and the packaging was exactly as shown in the video. Very happy with my purchase."
"Fantastic"
"I was very pleased with this item."
"Gorgeous keepsake necklace beautifully wrapped - the perfect special gift. Prompt response to emails and fast international delivery to Australia."
"Purchased this item for the Christening of a toddler. It is beautiful. It also has a couple of links on it so it can be used to whichever length required. It arrived promptly in gorgeous Molly Brown bag with ribbon. Extremely happy with my purchase."
"High quality products. Good customer service and prompt delivery. Recommended."
"Was very easy to order, kept informed of process of order"
"A beautiful keepsake for my goddaughter and I particularly love the attention to detail of receiving the ribbons, box and bags flat packed in the post, all ready to make it into a gorgeous little gift. Great work Molly Brown."
"perfect little christening bracelet for my granddaughter, love it!"
"Bought two necklaces for my two Granddaughters joint Christening and I am really pleased with them both. They are pretty and great quality and value."
"It was a confirmation present for my niece. She absolutely loved it! It was the cutest on her, so delicate and girly. 💗 i Also loved the packaging it came in!"
"Fantastic gift for my godsprog who now loves me, apparently ;-). What price love?!"
"Timely delivery. Lovely gift packaging."
"Bought the bracelet for my four year old grandaughters christening gift however, within an hour of her wearing it the pearl had fallen off and due to it's tiny size had no chance of finding it. Very disappointed as the bracelet was relatively expensive for the quality."
Hello
We are so sorry to hear this. Please could you contact us immediately, so that we can help support you. We pride ourselves on the quality of our jewellery and this should not have happened. Please send a photograph of the bracelet to customercare@mollybrownlondon.com and as soon as we can see what the problem is we will do our best to help.
We look forward to hearing from you.

Molly Brown London
"loved the website and your brochure was full of lovely ideas as gifts ."
Molly Brown London is rated 4.89 based on 73 reviews