Molly Brown London Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Molly Brown London

About Molly Brown London: Molly Brown London, dubbed 'Tiffany for girls' by VOGUE magazine.

02031246630

Tell us how Molly Brown London made you happy

"Quick delivery thank you"
"Ordered a child bracelet on Sunday, asked for it be engraved and it arrived 2 days later...so happy with my purchase it was beautiful. The customer service was excellent, will definitely buy from Molly Brown again"
"I was unsure about the invoice as it did not seem to reflect the discount so I emailed. I had a prompt and courteous response explaining that the actual cost would be correct. The web site is lovely and easy to look through. Altogether a good company to deal with"
"Beautiful classic bangle"
"I bought a June Birthstone Christening Bangle for my latest grandaughter (I'd run out of grandaughters and nieces as they're a bit too old now) but now I can get back into full on spoil mode again. The quality of the bangle is, of course, very good and the freshwater pearl sets it off beatifully. The packaging is up to the usual tasteful high standards I've come to expect. I wouldn't hesitate to paise Molly Brown London to everybody."
"Beautiful cross and necklace, delivered quickly and in lovely packaging."
"What lovely staff they couldn’t do enough to help me exchange a necklace for a bracelet in time for my Goddaughters first Holy Communion. The bracelet is lovely a much loved gift. Thanks"
"I ordered the, My first diamond christening bracelet. I was so disappointed. I had to use the magnification on my phone to actually see what looks like a tiny splinter of glass where the tiny diamond should be. . I also had it engraved. The engraving was so sparsely done again I struggled to see it. I also wanted a message on the card. It came incomplete. When it hadn’t arrived when it should have I got a phone all from them asking what my address was even though I payed with PayPal which supplies my address (i’d also given my address separately on check out & payment) I don’t think it was worth the money. Unlikely to recommend this company or use again."
"Efficient service received my beatiful necklaces for gifts at Holy communion within two days of ordering. Thank you"
"I was well.pleased with the Molly Brown web site easy and very well organised As for the item it was smaller than I thought but a lovely piece for my grandchild and nice packing Would not hesitate to buy from this company again"
"The product is better than I expected. The quality is absolutely perfect and came with all the lovely packaging too. Communication between us up to delivery was super helpful and the delivery people chosen gave a number of options to help me get me product as soon as possible. Highly recommended."
"I bought this necklace after my granddaughter was gifted a necklace by Molly Brown as she is a child model. When I saw how lovely and well made it was, I also bought one, now a work colleague has also bought a necklace after seeing mine, my daughter is also in the process of buying one."
"I bought a communion bracelet for my niece, absolutely delighted with my purchase . Will be using Molly Brown again."
"Beautiful bracelet and great quality"
"Beautiful, very ellegant ! Thank you"
"The bracelet is absolutely beautiful and came very well packaged. I love that you get to wrap it up yourself and have a guidance video for help. It just makes it feel even more special being able to package it up yourself. Will definitely purchase from Molly Brown London again!"
"Brought a bracelet for my girls first birthday it was absoloutley beautiful reasonable price and looks very classy! Thank you x"
"Really beautiful necklace, loves first kiss I received from my sons as my confirmation gift. It’s so pretty and delicate I wear it on the first fastener it sits perfect on my neck."
"Absolutely loved the bracelet. Fast service and wonderfully wrapped. Highly recommended, a gift that will surely be treasured forever."
"DEAR MOLLY BROWN I AM CAROL LEARY AND I BROUGHT THE BRACELET FOR MY BEAUTIFUL GOD DAUGHTER CHIMAMANDA.....IT WAS BEAUTIFUL AND I WILL SHOP WITH YOU AGAIN... THANK YOU..."
Molly Brown London is rated 4.89 based on 268 reviews