Molly Brown London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Brown London
Read Molly Brown London Reviews

About Molly Brown London:

Molly Brown London, dubbed 'Tiffany for girls' by VOGUE magazine.

02031426630

Tell us how Molly Brown London made you happy
My Grandaughter was very happy with the gold bracelet I bought her It arrived promptly and was beautifully packaged However as its delicate I think a small box to keep it would be safer than a little bag
Posted 23 minutes ago
Product arrive fast and receiver very happy. Thank you
Posted 1 hour ago
My niece was delighted with her holy communion bracelet. Beautiful item in lovely packaging (luxury brand packaging).
A beautiful little bracelet... perfect for her 1st communion
Excellent service.
Amazing quality bangle.
Arrived next day without next day delivery!
So impressed :)
Excellent quality, very happy.
Lovely gift for all little girls
All in a lovely box and bag .
Lovely understated jewellery.
Pretty packaging and brilliant service.
Bought the Guardian Angel necklace as a gift to my daughter on her First Communion Day.
Brilliant quality, and presentation was delightfully beautiful. Totally impressed.
Hassle free and delivery was great.
Needless to say my daugher loved it!
Bought a gift for our God Daughters Baptism. Arrived the next day, packaged well and beautifully presented.
Would most definitely purchase from you again and recommend to everyone. Thank you xx
Gorgeous necklace!
Delighted with the bracelet. The quality is and design is fabulous, will def recommend and buy again.
Excellent service and delivery. My niece was delighted with her beautiful necklace, wrapped in luxurious packaging. Thank you!
Even more beautiful than photos. Arrived in time. Very well received, will definitely be getting more for the special ones in my life.
Lovely little necklace
Lovely item of jewellery for my daughter's communion but I was a bit disappointed to be charged for delivery when it stated free UK delivery. On emailing to question this I was told that it was due to the fact that I stay in a 'remote' postcode. This is very surprising since I stay beside Glasgow, not exactly remote. When I emailed this response my email was not responded to 😠
The product was fantastic. Service not great. I sent an email about the fact I’d paid for next day delivery but didn’t receive the product the next day, with no response. For that reason alone, I rate it low.
Great gift with extra special gift wrapping to boot!
My lovely bracket was delivered so very quickly, The engraving was so good, delivered in the most beautiful packaging.

Giving the gift to my niece gave me such pleasure, it was received with love and excitement.

Excellent quality, lovely presentation gift box. Great value for money.
Molly Brown London is rated 4.85 based on 946 reviews