Molly Brown London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Brown London
Read Molly Brown London Reviews

About Molly Brown London:

Molly Brown London, dubbed 'Tiffany for girls' by VOGUE magazine.

02031426630

Tell us how Molly Brown London made you happy
Lovely bracelet. Maybe a little too plain. Good quality. Service good also
I ordered the 'Adored' bracelet for my grand daughter's 1st birthday. When it arrived I was so pleased with it. So dainty. I chose it for the pretty hearts and diamond that it has. Just perfect for her to wear now and then have as a keepsake. Thank you.
Thanks again. My son and his girlfriend loved the bangle. It was definitely worth the money and beautiful design.
Beautiful earnings. Got two pairs for both my girls, they have a lovely sparkle to them. So glad I got them.
It is lovely, for granddaughter 1st communion so haven’t given it to her yet. Sure she will be delighted
Easy ordering process; goods delivered to Australia very promptly; Beautifully made & engraved bangle; Gift wrapping exquisite! Can't recommend this supplier highly enough!
Thank you for a seamless online transaction.
Thanks for prompt shipping. Very nice gift for my granddaughter.
The item was not personalised as requested
Dear Jessica

We are disappointed to see your review and comment. We have checked your order and the engraving was successfully completed according to your instructions. We have received no communication from you regarding an issue with your engraving but are happy to help. Please contact us at customercare@mollybrownlondon.com with a photograph to show the incorrect engraving, as soon as we receive this we will be able to support you. We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Molly Brown London
April birthstone bracelet for our granddaughters 18th birthday.
Amazing product, service and packaging was lovely. Thank you.👍
The heart necklace is beautiful. Substantial weight. Very feminine and pretty. I can’t wait to gift it to my granddaughter for her SWEET 16th birthday.
Beautiful necklace bought for my new granddaughter. Everything arrived in perfect condition, with gift box and bag. Really pleased with service and gift.
I ordered a bracelet for a dear friend daughter's first birthday and her parents loved it. I never saw the product or packaging myself though.
great service.
packaging was beautiful.

Beautiful bracelet also very helpful with the engraving.
Ordered online. My order came nicely presented.
Lovely bracelet very well packaged and delivered on time.
Quality product swift delivery together with presentation box and decorative gift bag. What’s not to like!
Very cute christening bangle for my gods child. Delivered quickly in an adorable gift wrapping, which I’d recommend to add when you order.
The bracelet is beautiful, I just wish the engraving was a bit bigger
I have returned this item and am waiting for my refund
Molly Brown London is rated 4.82 based on 1,287 reviews