Molly Brown London Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Molly Brown London

About Molly Brown London: Molly Brown London, dubbed 'Tiffany for girls' by VOGUE magazine.

02031246630

Click Here

Tell us how Molly Brown London made you happy

"Quick delivery"
"Great christening present, well presented in gorgeous little bag & box"
"Have bought all my little granddaughter’s this beautiful jewellery it’s without a doubt one of the best silver jewellery companies on the market the staff are very helpful and the packaging is gorgeous."
"Very pleased and a excellent service a perfect Birthday gift thanks."
"It was as described on the information and I am really pleased with my purchase"
"Great service and great prices! Would definitely purchase from here again!"
"Excellent service, delivery and gorgeous product"
"I bought a silver birthstone bangle for my Granddaughters 1st birthday . The bangle wasnt cheap , at first I thought a bit pricey but the quality of the bangle is exceptional worth every penny looks expensive. so pleased I purchased it.I cant wait to see her face when she first puts it on as she loves anything shiny or sparkley .I will shop here again without a doubt"
"Ordered a gift set for my flower girl , it’s beautiful can’t wait to see her face !! Great value and service"
"Soooo easy . A beautiful bracelet."
"I was disappointed with the size of the birthstone. Also, the engraving was very light, and hard to see. I would have been willing to pay more for higher quality. The bracelet itself seems like very good quality."
"Excellent service from your staff who assisted me when I had problems with logging on and not sure how to proceed."
"Exquisite bangle. I have ordered two for my Grandchildren for Christmas. Excellent quality and very pretty."
"I reside in Australia & purchased some earrings for my granddaughter in the UK. They arrived as described & within the delivery time given. Recipient was very happy with her gift. Thank you Molly Brown..."
"Absolutely beautiful,looking forward to giving this to my granddaughter for Christmas...thank you so much."
"Very pretty little bracelet, my 11 year old granddaughter loved it"
"I’m still waiting for notification that my order has been sent! I have not received my order. Not happy. You have my money and I have nothing! Where is my purchase?"
"The bracelet I brought for my granddaughter is absolutely stunning!"
"Beautiful delicate little bracelet. Diamond is tiny but overall lovely with the addition of the engraving. Nicely packaged too & quick delivery."
"Amazing choice of products and great customer service"
Molly Brown London is rated 4.89 based on 475 reviews