Molly Brown London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Brown London
Read Molly Brown London Reviews

About Molly Brown London:

Molly Brown London, dubbed 'Tiffany for girls' by VOGUE magazine.

02031426630

Tell us how Molly Brown London made you happy
I bought the Sept. sapphire baby bangle for my niece's christening. Also had it engraved. I haven't seen it yet but my sister in law is in love with it & said it is absolutely beautiful. From purchase to delivery the process was smooth and swift & within 2 days the bangle arrived. Very happy to have found this website.
Simply amazing!
First time purchaser, the website was easy to navigate, lots of products to choose from all at competitive prices. My goods arrived within 2 days. Very happy with my order, will definitely make another purchase. Try it, you will not be disappointed!
Super Nice, simple. stylish and Elegant fast delivery
Was very surprised to find it had some weight to it it made a fantastic christening gift for my granddaughter would certainly buy again from you
Beautiful jewellery for little girls xx
Such a lovely item. Would order again
Great service
Got it for my granddaughters 21st birthday very pleased it’s really beautiful and I would recommend you.
Very quick delivery. Can't comment on the jewellery for my daughter yet as not her birthday until Tuesday. It's wrapped up lovely so don't want to spoil it. Will be in touch on Tuesday 😁
Such a beautiful piece of jewellery! Very quick delivery. Happy customer :)
Excellent lovely bangle for my grandaughters birthday excellent and fast delivery thankyou lovely packaging too
I purchased these kiss earrings for a gift for my granddaughters Holy Communion they are beautiful
Fantastic, I ordered a bracelet for christening. It was beautiful and came very fast. I had one question about my Email receipt. My question was answered extremely fast and another receipt was sent right away. Not a better service. Thank you
Great service as on previous occasions. Superb packaging and delightful necklace which my granddaughter will love.
Perfect gift for my little god daughter to keep for the rest of her life
The bangle was absolutely beautiful, amazing packaging with bows . Delivery was very quick , I would recommend to anyone . I certainly will be buying from mollie brown again .
Lovely little bracelet. However when it arrived it was filthy. I had to clean the engraving part out to actually be able to read what was engraved, wich considering the cost and that it was new is frustrating. Im glad i didnt pick the gift wrap option so i could check it myself, as id have been mortified to give it to someone in the state it was in. Delivery was quick.
Excellent communication and fast delivery . My granddaughter loved her fairy bracelet and was thrilled with the wonderful packaging . Thank you so much
The parcel was perfect and it’s content beautifully. I’m very happy with the purchase.
Molly Brown London is rated 4.86 based on 712 reviews