Molly Brown London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Brown London
Read Molly Brown London Reviews

About Molly Brown London:

Molly Brown London, dubbed 'Tiffany for girls' by VOGUE magazine.

02031246630

Tell us how Molly Brown London made you happy
Lovely necklace for our Granddaughter’s 6th birthday. She loved it.
Posted 1 hour ago
I bought a bangle for my soon to be born grandson....my daughter in law loves it! I can't wait to see him wearing it:) Thank you!
Hi Molly Brown London December 2019 I recently received the silver , diamond bracelet for my Granddaughter Piper , here in America , and it’s absolutely beautiful, I was very happy with the quality, and how quick it got here , i am very excited to give it to her for Christmas, Thank you so much 🌸
I bought the goddaughters bracelet as a Christmas gift for my niece. It is a beautiful little piece that I know she will love. The little disc charm can be engraved with a symbol and an initial making it personal to the wearer. Great quality, well made, delighted with my purchase! Thank you x
Two delicate, beautiful bracelets arrived, thank you. All packaging arrived with these in order to wrap them up. What a lovely way to order and be able to wrap yourself.
Amazing quality and the engraving is perfect. Not one flaw! Will definitely recommend to others.
Beautiful It was a christening gift which they loved,I have bought from you before but it was from a store Always delighted with Molly Brown Products
Very pretty and beautiful packaging
I absolutely cannot fault this company. On Monday evening I ordered a baby bangle and then later realised I had ordered the wrong one. Phoned on Tuesday morning and spoke with Erica who immediately sorted everything for me. I was then given a timeslot from DPD for its delivery yesterday, but it didn't arrive then. I then phoned Erica again this morning and she contacted DPD on my behalf and again got it all sorted and I received it this afternoon. I totally love the bangle! It's so sweet, and beautifully made, and I can't wait to give it to my granddaughter for her Christmas. The customer care I have received from this company has been excellent and I would have no hesitation using them again or recommending them to others.
Very disappointed with bracelet nothing like size or quality expected. As this is a gift have to keep but will not be ordering again. I have written to you regarding this
Very good service prompt delivery service 2 braclets and 1 necklace I forgot I had a code for discount for both of them so was a wee bitty peeved at myself but the stuff is beautiful.......
bracelet sent back as too small but refund was given immediately. Thanks
Love the product , so pretty. My initial purchase went missing not with Molly Brown but DPD , the courier. Molly Brown were helpful when I spoke with them and sent out a replacement.
The items you sent me were lovely.
Don't know a lot about the brand but seems great to me
Bought for granddaughter age 5 for Christmas so she hasn't seen it yet but I think she will love it her name is Bea that's why I bought it for her I think its lovely for a little girl who is a girlie girl.
Beautiful range and quick delivery
Just love the silver jelly bean necklace bought for my daughter. Very quick, efficient and friendly service. Beautiful packaging makes it extra special, Would definitely recommend .
Very quick delivery, the item i purchased is absolutely beautiful, and the packaging looks gorgeous too.
So happy with my purchase of a babies bangle bracelet superb service packaging is beautifully presented in pick with brown ribbon bows I recommend buying the gift box as it very charming and makes you gift more of a gift
Molly Brown London is rated 4.87 based on 545 reviews