Molly Brown London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Brown London
Read Molly Brown London Reviews

About Molly Brown London:

Molly Brown London, dubbed 'Tiffany for girls' by VOGUE magazine.

02031426630

Tell us how Molly Brown London made you happy
While the bracelet is precious, the engraving is so light that you can’t see it unless you hold it close to your eyes and the diamond is so small that you don’t know it’s there. My 10 year old granddaughter didn’t even notice that her birthstone was in it until I told her. I hope Molly Brown will heed these faults as they are easily fixable. I would order again with these adjustments.
Necklace for my 2 granddaughter are lovely. Mistakenly only ordered1 gift card, emailed Molly Brown and sent 3 cards at no cost, well done
Really pleased with the baby bangle Absolutely beautiful
excellent service and item perfect
The bracelet came really quickly and is so pretty. Would make the perfect keepsake gift and I will definitely be ordering more.
Excellent service.. thank you
Bought a bracelet for my granddaughter. A lovely keepsake. Very good quality, excellent value for money. Looked at different brands but this was definitely the best.
Absolutely thrilled with my purchase it’s beautiful and will look great on my granddaughter.
Very good service and fast delivery I think my granddaughter will love her gift.
Delighted with my necklace
Great quality product, with a fast and efficient service.
My bracelet arrived very quickly: within a week from when I ordered it. I was impressed! My Christmas shopping is now done.
Whilst I loved the bracelet the engraving wasn’t to clear
A perfect personalised silver locket for my granddaughters thirteenth birthday. As described, beautifully packaged and prompt delivery.
Purchased on Monday night and arrived to Australia Friday morning! Amazing service, fantastic product and beautifully presented. Will shop again.
Stunning my granddaughter will it for her christening
Never had customer service like this before, i had a phone call the day after i ordered to make sure the spelling was correct they was so lovely and was happy to help in anyway. I recieved my bracelet very quickly, and the quality of the bracelet was amazing! So very happy with my daughters birthday present x
The packaging is amazing, i love how it came and the delivery was really fast, the bangle is really pretty, everything is just perfect.
Fast delivery and was noticed every step off the way will shop with Molly brown London again
Lovely piece of jewellery. & the perfect size
Molly Brown London is rated 4.80 based on 1,613 reviews