Molly Brown London Reviews

4.8
Based on 1,868 reviews
Read Molly Brown London Reviews

About Molly Brown London:

Molly Brown London, dubbed 'Tiffany for girls' by VOGUE magazine.

02031426630

Tell us how Molly Brown London made you happy
Absolutely love the bracelet I bought for my 2 month old. I had a query regarding the bracelet and a quick response & also offered a replacement to ensure I was happy with the product. Would definitely recommend!
Molly Brown London 5 star review on 26th May 2022
I like the shop and the item came well packaged. It's unfortunate pictures don't represent actual size so can be deceiving.
Rubbish customer service, poor quality products. I would strongly advice reading trust pilot reviews before purchasing. And don’t personalise so you can return the item if you’re unhappy with it.
A beautiful bracelet
Beautiful little bangle with lovely engraving and such speedy service. Would highly recommend.
Arrived safely and in good condition. Loved the necklace and the packaging, definitely good value for money. I would definitely buy from here again.
Delighted with the beautiful necklace for my daughter’s Holy Communion. Excellent service. Thank you.
Beautiful necklace for my daughters first Holy Communion
I’m very happy with the bracelet it’s just as I expected. The service was very quick and the packaging is beautiful. Can’t wait to gift it to my niece
Jag har väntat på Min order utan ny uppdatering i 10 dagar nu! När jag chatta med kundtjänst sa dom att jag kommer att få mitt paket ungefär Om 6 arbetsdagar . Det har gått över 6 dagar och det finns ingen ny uppdatering över min order! Jag börjar känna att jag blir lurad på mina pengar. Det skulle inte ta så långt tid att få hem det och 10 dagar utan uppdatering är inte heller något bra. Jag får samma svar av kundtjänst varje gång jag frågar dom om min order. Ingen hjälp alls!
A beautiful christening bangle for my grandaughter, will definately look for future purchases.
Very pleased with the bracelet it is for my Grandaughters Holy Communion she will love it. Speedy delivery too
I loved it ♥️
Molly Brown London 5 star review on 20th May 2022 Molly Brown London 5 star review on 20th May 2022 Molly Brown London 5 star review on 20th May 2022
Excellent service, fast delivery and beautiful bracelet.
I love the bracelet I got for my new grandbaby! I love everything about it and the engraving with her name. I will most definitely use this company again!
Have ordered two engraved items recently. They arrived very quickly and are beautiful.
Beautiful necklace and bracelet set, superior quality and packaging, perfect for our 8 month old Goddaughter on her Christening day. Parents were delighted!
Lovely product and a good price.
Bought this for a 1st communication gift, absolutely perfect
Beautiful piece of jewellery for my goddaughter Packaging was really nice Thank you
Molly Brown London is rated 4.79 based on 1,868 reviews