Molloys Liquor Stores Reviews

Sarah Barrett
Molloys Liquor Stores 5 star review on 17th April 2021
Molloys Liquor Stores 5 star review on 16th April 2021
Molloys Liquor Stores 5 star review on 16th April 2021
courier must have dropped box as lower tins dented and the other stout were high as hell
As of this morning at 10:30 when we left for the airport for 4 days out of the country, our order still had not arrived. For four days the tracking said it was nearby for delivery... Now I'm guessing it's going to be sitting outside until Monday. Not impressed
I'm yet to receive this order, placed 11 days ago. "Fast"way is the most ironic name ever. Worst courier service, and unfortunately Molloys gets a star review.
Never got my product. Still waiting,over a week since order.
Hello Stephen, We apologize for the delay with your order. There were unfortunately some delays due to the bank holiday. We do see you have received your order and do apologize again for the delay.
Over rated prices compared to other online stores !!! I highly recommend to shop arround ... :(
Thank you for the feedback. We have looked into your order and did a price comparison on all the products ordered and found 3 of the 4 items could not be found cheaper elsewhere and one item was 5c lower in another shop. All online shops will run different promotions at different times and prices can vary based on that. Our standard regular retail prices are in-line with all major retailers at any given time. It is always good to shop around when making purchases online and would encourage all our customers to do the same.
€8 for delivery that took over a week!
Hello, We apologize for the delay with your order. I've checked your tracking and we did ship your item the following morning after the order was placed. It seems there was an operational delay with the courier. Unfortunately this is the nature of online orders. We do have a 97% next day delivery rate and apologize again that on this occasion it was not possible. 7.99 is our nationwide delivery charge and between the cost of the courier and packaging it is not something we profit from. We do offer Free delivery on orders over 100 euros.
Impossible to log in . I’ve had to change my password 3 times in last 2 months. Now you don’t recognise my email address.
I wrote to your enquiries email address on the 28th advising that the Johnny walker sweet peat I received was 50cl when the one I bought was described as 70cl? I received no reply but I see you have changed the description on your site now
A week to the day since I ordered and item still not delivered! Delivery is not 1-3 business days as stated on the website.
I ordered €50 worth of beer from Molloy's, for delivery. After 2 weeks my delivery still hadn't arrived. I called to inquire, and was told that my order would be checked and sent as soon as possible. The next day I got an automatic email saying that my order had been cancelled, and then got a refund several days later. Now a month later, I still have not had any contact from Molloy's to explain why my order was cancelled, or to offer any apology. This is awful service. I would not recommend that you use them.
Hello Colm, Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We will be looking into this to see what happened as the this shipped the day after you placed your order on the 10th and your tracking is showing rejected by customer the next day. When the order was returned the refund would have been automatic, All this took place between the 10th and 18th. We will be in touch to try and understand what happened here and ensure it does not happen again in the future.
got lost en route and needed to be refunded. Missed Kris Kringle. Embarrassing stuff
The wine that I purchased was exorbitantly overpriced at 40€ online elsewhere it is available for as low as 18€
It took hours and many phone calls to get through to have an order delivered in Dublin. Your website indicated won the number one I eventually figured out that that meant you only had one bottle of that type in stock. I ordered things I didn’t want or know about But I wanted a gift delivered for Halloween. It took several days to get through to you and the delivery was only made November 3. I was quite disappointed
Molloys Liquor Store is 2 kilometres from my house. The wine was mediocre and took three days to arrive.
Hello Sean, We are sorry you did not enjoy the wine. In future if you are looking for same day delivery we have a different website for this in Dublin. wwwMolloysExpress.ie
Molloys Liquor Stores is rated 4.78 based on 599 reviews