Molloys Liquor Stores Reviews

Molloys Liquor Stores 5 star review on 21st April 2021
Sarah Barrett
Molloys Liquor Stores 5 star review on 17th April 2021
Molloys Liquor Stores 5 star review on 16th April 2021
My order arrived promptly & well packaged. However disappointed in the size of the personalised message on the Tullamore Dew bottle bought as a gift. It was very hard to read the script was so small.
Great range in stock but I am disappointed with length of delivery time. Ordered on a Thursday evening before the bank holiday weekend thinking delivery would be Saturday. It turns out delivery is only Monday to Friday which I didn’t realise when ordering. I followed up to find out when item would be delivered to be informed due to the BH likely the Tuesday, eventually delivered on the Wednesday. Better delivery/courier service needed that does Saturdays.
5/5 for Molloys 3/5 for the delivery which was left just inside my gate, hidden from the house but in but in full view of anyone walking by. Luckily spotted it before someone else did.
I sent a bottle as a gift. The gift note I wrote on your website wasn't included with the delivery. The gift bag was packed alongside the bottle, rather than the bottle being in the gift bag. Sheer chance the recipient knew who it was from - Poor service in terms of sending a gift. Not happy, frankly.
Slow delivery..
I saw a bottle in a can and I got without, so was a little disappointed.
Found what I wanted at a good price but paid 7.99 for delivery only for the couriers to deliver a box that had clearly been opened. Everything missing except the main purchase. A good online off-licence but not happy with their delivery means. Going off other reviews of the courier I don't think I'd use Mollys again.
The people receiving gift did not know who sent it as there was not enclosed message although written by me . They had to phone Molloys to find out details. Also thought gift would have arrived sooner.
Molloy's was great, the fastway delivery driver throwing the parcel into my porch and not knocking at the door and didn't realize a parcel was actually delivered until I got a notification not so much
Expected the delivery sooner but maybe the delay was due to the covid situation
Molloys Liquor Stores is rated 4.79 based on 607 reviews