Molloys Liquor Stores Reviews

Molloys Liquor Stores 5 star review on 21st April 2021
Sarah Barrett
Molloys Liquor Stores 5 star review on 17th April 2021
Molloys Liquor Stores 5 star review on 16th April 2021
Service is great and the beers are all lovely but the bottles were delivered in A LOT of bubble wrap...which was not cool at all to the point where I can't really use Molloy's again. :-(
I ordered drinks for a party with the website saying these would be delivered within 2-3 days. Package didn’t arrive until over a week later and Cost me €13 to return and box very damaged
Other than Niamh helping, she was fantastic I will not be ordering from here again. Their courier service messed up badly and was waiting a week for the courier and mollys to sort it out.
I ordered from them on friday the 7th and was told 3 day delivery but it’s now friday the 14th and my order is still not here. I ordered things for this weekend so it was a waste.
The website looked good and it was easy to navigate but it gave no indication when the delivery would be made - 2 days later my order was delivered. This is extremely mis leading as you sense that you will get the order fulfilled immediately. Expressly state that its a 48hr turnaround or offer an express service - which when it comes to alcohol in Ireland, I presume is what is needed/wanted by your customers. Moreover, you are competing with Deliveroo but with your 48hr delivery time, it is not much of a competition.
Given wide range of options for delivery time, goods delivered 2 hrs early. Wrote message to added to delivery, not included. Delivered on designated day, maybe not for presents though.
Hi Marcus, Thank you for your feedback. I have checked your order and it does not seem to have a Gift message included in your order. I do apologize for that maybe there was a glitch on the website. We also do not have the option to select a delivery day or time. Your order was placed on a Wednesday night, shipped on Thursday and arrived Friday. Our delivery time frame is 1-3 business days with 95% of orders arriving next day.
Not great 😂 had to ring to get my tracking number, asked if I ordered on Thursday if itd be here by Monday had to ring Monday to find out if it had even been shipped the alcohol was nice but probably gonna buy somewhere else, only reason for 2 stars the lovely woman who was helpful on the phone getting me my order thanks hun x
Thank you delivering the Christmas presents but I was disappointed that it want received till last week, I understand the COVID and delivery situation but lack communication was not positive.
Hello Carol, Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We do appreciate it. We do want to point out you placed your order on the 23rd of December. There were large red banners across the top of the site on all pages from the 18th of December alerting customers that any orders placed would not ship until the New Year. Then your confirmation email also indicated the same. We did our best to communicate this to all customers. Your order shipped on the 4th of January as this was the first day our couriers were back from the Christmas break. It arrived the next day on the 5th of January.
Drop the courier company you use. Absolutely shocking bad
Molloys Liquor Stores is rated 4.79 based on 607 reviews