Molloys Liquor Stores Reviews

Molloys Liquor Stores 5 star review on 21st April 2021
Sarah Barrett
Molloys Liquor Stores 5 star review on 17th April 2021
Molloys Liquor Stores 5 star review on 16th April 2021
I ordered from them on friday the 7th and was told 3 day delivery but it’s now friday the 14th and my order is still not here. I ordered things for this weekend so it was a waste.
I was very pleased that my order was delivered on time.
I wrote to your enquiries email address on the 28th advising that the Johnny walker sweet peat I received was 50cl when the one I bought was described as 70cl? I received no reply but I see you have changed the description on your site now
I enjoyed a very efficient service from Molloys and appreciate their vast range of product and quick delivery.
Great service, would definitely use again!
Other than Niamh helping, she was fantastic I will not be ordering from here again. Their courier service messed up badly and was waiting a week for the courier and mollys to sort it out.
I bought a bottle of gin to gift a friend on his bday and the experience I had with Molloys's team was great. They were very attentive. They rapidly replied to my email requesting for a gift bag and they included my message in a cute envelope and put a bow on the package. Totally recommend it! =)
Super quick delivery, we’ll packaged and good prices! Will definitely order again from here
5/5 for Molloys 3/5 for the delivery which was left just inside my gate, hidden from the house but in but in full view of anyone walking by. Luckily spotted it before someone else did.
Bought as an engagement gift, recipients were delighted with them! particularly as one of them is French!.
I bought it as a gift for my father. He was absolutely delighted with it and thus so am i. Thank you for an excelent delivery.
Quick delivery and great products. Beautifully packaged also.
A brilliant service
Could not have been better with service and delivery Great to deal with
Great choice of beers, wines etc. Helpful & friendly staff in store. Always a pleasure to deal with
Very impressed, I ordered a present for Father’s Day on Thursday morning and it arrived on Friday! I also included a gift message for free and the team at Molloys went above and beyond and wrote my message onto a Father’s Day card. Thanks Molloys.
Top class service from ordering to delivery less than 48 hours.
Father's Day gift pack, arrived in plenty of time and had a very happy Daddy on Father's day! 👍 cheers mollies. Will defo reccomend your services in the future! 🥳😇
Thanks so much for the super speedy delivery. My dad was delighted with his bottle of Ouzo!
Excellent online service. Order was prepared in a timely manner and the recipient was very pleased with his birthday gift. Many thanks.
Molloys Liquor Stores is rated 4.79 based on 607 reviews