Mogo Direct Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Mogo Direct

About Mogo Direct: Mogo was set up with one very simple aim: to offer the best value, high-quality flexible furniture, combined with the best level of customer service possible.

Our customers range from community centres, leisure centres, galleries, art centres, schools and Churches, to homes and offices. In short, any flexible space that has more than just one use.

hello@mogodirect.co.uk

9 Maxted Park
Maxted Road
Hemel Hempstead
Hertfordshire

How would you rate Mogo Direct?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"The website was informative, and the ordering process straightforward. The chairs have arrived and we are very pleased with them. They look good and are comfortable."
"Excellent service - quick and efficient delivery and very helpful delivery man. Thanks."
"I can’t fault customer services or the table and chairs that I purchased. If you order before the designated time you can get next day delivery. I can highly recommend this company. I’m really chuffed with my purchases! 😀"
"Order process was excellent via telephone, delivery was quick, but delivery process not as good because of the lack of delivery time accuracy , with the palletted delivery given as anytime between 9.00am to 5.00pm."
Thank you for your feedback. It's good to hear that you enjoyed your ordering experience with us. We appreciate that the delivery window may be larger than is convenient but we can provide a timed delivery service which is available at the cost from our carrier. We hope you're happy with you're furniture and if we can be of further assistance, please let us know.
"I liked their customer care where by they contacted me re delivery times etc. Web site was easy to navigate with plenty of information on the product I was after."
"From the 1st enquiry through to the dilivery everything was delt with professionally the first lot of chairs are of excellent quality"
"Very please with the tables we purchased they are for a bowling club. The tables are strong but light and easy to fold up and down. They also look good. The delivery was on time and the driver called half hour before arriving as requested. Overall we (the committee of our bowling club) are very please with our purchase."
"The order was placed before Christmas and delivery promised first week of January and the sales office obtained assurances that this would happen. They kept on top of the order and everything went to plan. Very happy with the service and the products."
"The foldable table I ordered was of an excellent quality, really substantial, and next day delivery was a pleasant bonus."
"Good communication and very helpful re delivery."
"excellent and personal response to enquiries and helpful suggestions. I would recommend Mogo Direct."
"Hi quick and efficient service"
"Nothing wrong with products or Mogo Staff (very helpful) but they need to work with a much better delivery company to rate 4 or 5 stars"
"Very helpful answering questions, supplying samples and being in no way at all pushy about us completing the order. Helpful and patient."
"In general Mogodirect was very responsive but we did have a hiccup when the original chair colour choice had changed and it took some time to find out if the original colours were available. I was rather disappointed that the prices had increased quite a lot over the time from our initial enquiry including the delivery charge. They were also delivered pretty quickly and everyone was pleased with them."
"Tables are excellent very sturdy. Delivered with no problems very happy. Tablecloths delivered in two days completed the look!! Many thanks!! St. Marys Loughborough."
"Placed or on web, got a phone call same day to arrange delivery and table delivered the next day. Excellent service."
"Very Quick efficient service, good backup phone call to tell me when the tables would arrive. Packaging very good no damage to any of the tables."
"I've booked a day off especially to receive my delivery and it never arrived on the day. I've stayed in all day for absolutely nothing. I've lost a holiday too! I tried to call the office a hundred times but no one ever responded. Absolutely appalling service..."
"Arrived on time good price and very good quality"
Mogo Direct is rated 4.59 based on 185 reviews