Mogo Direct Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Mogo Direct

About Mogo Direct: Mogo was set up with one very simple aim: to offer the best value, high-quality flexible furniture, combined with the best level of customer service possible.

Our customers range from community centres, leisure centres, galleries, art centres, schools and Churches, to homes and offices. In short, any flexible space that has more than just one use.

hello@mogodirect.co.uk

9 Maxted Park
Maxted Road
Hemel Hempstead
Hertfordshire

How would you rate Mogo Direct?

Kempshott Village Hall
Verified Buyer
"Extremley helpfull and professional"
Linda Lawcock
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service, helping us to get the right/best products for both our needs and budget. Delivery was prompt and again an excellent service. True value for money. Thank you."
Jean Wright
Verified Buyer
"Great products, quick delivery and Seema was incredibly helpful"
"Delivery time for this item was good. The tables are very sturdy, safe and made of durable materials. My only recommendation would be for there to be more colours to choose from."
Billy Gough
Verified Buyer
"Table arrived damaged ....but was replaced within two days first class service"
1st Ruskington Scout Group
Verified Buyer
"Moho direct gave us a really good service, quick delivery and excellent product. Excellent service through out."
"Delivery requests met in full"
"Items ordered, arrived safely, although later than initially expected due to limited stock in the UK. Mogo advised delay and advised on new delivery."
Andrew Backhouse
Verified Buyer
"Helpful staff, a generally good product. Tables got damaged in delivery though, which was a great disappointment - that's the area to improve."
"Goods were dispatched for next day delivery. When I had to contact them to say they had sent the wrong item and that is was damaged they dealt with the situation very efficiently and kept me posted about a delay in despatching the replacement item"
"Excellent service, and table very good quality. Thanks"
Thank you for your feedback. It's good to know that you're pleased with the quality of your wooden folding trestle table.
"The website was informative, and the ordering process straightforward. The chairs have arrived and we are very pleased with them. They look good and are comfortable."
"Excellent service - quick and efficient delivery and very helpful delivery man. Thanks."
"I can’t fault customer services or the table and chairs that I purchased. If you order before the designated time you can get next day delivery. I can highly recommend this company. I’m really chuffed with my purchases! 😀"
"Order process was excellent via telephone, delivery was quick, but delivery process not as good because of the lack of delivery time accuracy , with the palletted delivery given as anytime between 9.00am to 5.00pm."
Thank you for your feedback. It's good to hear that you enjoyed your ordering experience with us. We appreciate that the delivery window may be larger than is convenient but we can provide a timed delivery service which is available at the cost from our carrier. We hope you're happy with you're furniture and if we can be of further assistance, please let us know.
"I liked their customer care where by they contacted me re delivery times etc. Web site was easy to navigate with plenty of information on the product I was after."
"From the 1st enquiry through to the dilivery everything was delt with professionally the first lot of chairs are of excellent quality"
"Very please with the tables we purchased they are for a bowling club. The tables are strong but light and easy to fold up and down. They also look good. The delivery was on time and the driver called half hour before arriving as requested. Overall we (the committee of our bowling club) are very please with our purchase."
"The order was placed before Christmas and delivery promised first week of January and the sales office obtained assurances that this would happen. They kept on top of the order and everything went to plan. Very happy with the service and the products."
"The foldable table I ordered was of an excellent quality, really substantial, and next day delivery was a pleasant bonus."
Mogo Direct is rated 4.57 based on 196 reviews