Modern Living Reviews

Read Modern Living Reviews

sales@modernlivingdirect.co.uk

2-4 Duncome Way

Tell us how Modern Living made you happy
Very fast delivery, competitive pricing, Would gladly buy from again.
Excellent sink and all as described. Well packed and quick delivery. Happy with the purchase.
Good quick service, found my part easily on line and was with me in 3dys. No hassle would definately recommend and use again
Prompt polite service .Would order from them again.
Great service and quick delivery. Will certainly recommend your company.
Great customer service and product half the price of manufacturers. Email query answered immediately. Would have given 5 stars but would have preferred a cheaper option for delivery as with many other online companies.
AMAZING Customer Service!! Placed a call for some guidance on a product and to check out my options. Spoke to Amreen, who knew her stuff and couldn't do enough to help me out. She was super friendly and saved me money too! Will definitely be back to these guys for future needs.
Outstanding prices, great value for money, easy to negotiate website and very efficient delivery service.
We placed an order a year ago with Modern Living. Due to the pandemic we chose to delay our delivery. Modern Living have been very supportive throughout the process and kept us informed of everything. We had to swap our wall mounted shower and bath screen and Aziz refunded us the money without any delay.
I think the whole team at modern living are excellent. Craig sent me a replacement the very next day. I thank them all.K
Very good would buy from them again
They are delivery time is excellent. 6 burner hob looks very nice.
Very quick and efficient - great product - would definitely recommend
Ordered stainless steel sink sink and wrong one delivers from factory . Customer service team were brilliant dealing with the problem and keeping me informed. Replacement ores and arrived in time for proposed kitchen refurbishment. Would recommend .,
Quick delivery - issue with one item being dropped in transit but quickly and efficiently sorted. Will use again.
Excellent customer service. Need to make it more clear about what is being delivered by Pallet Service. I purchased a Cooker Hood and it arrived strangely on Pallet, which poses problems when living in a Flat. Should let the customer decide on what delivery service they want, not decide for them.
This is the first time I had ordered from Modern Living. The item was delivered on time and in good condition. I received notification once the item was dispatched. I have no hesitation in using their services again.
Ordered a griddle for my induction hob. Not used it yet but it looks smart. Arrived well packed and very promptly. I had to ring the Company re something on the web site and was spoken to by a lovely lady who was very professional and helpful. Highly delighted.
Good communication and good prices
The kitchen tap I wanted was out of stock, I was offered a more expensive one for the same price, it came the next day.
Modern Living is rated 4.75 based on 557 reviews