Moda in Pelle Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Moda in Pelle Reviews

About Moda in Pelle:

Founded in 1975, Moda in Pelle has been crafting beautiful shoes for over 40 years.
We take great pride in combining British sophistication with fine Italian quality and gorgeous leathers. We believe in creating fashionable footwear that combines affordable luxury, stunning design, and complete comfort for our customers. Quality and service are paramount to us, alongside creative vision and a determination to continue innovating and creating amazing shoes.

marketing.dept@modainpelle.com

Easy to order and arrived quickly. Love them, in fact have trouble keeping away from your website! Thanks
Beautifully made shoes and very comfortable.
Always love all my purchases from Moda I have never been disappointed and size 5 /38 always fit me perfectly.
Very sassy boots, stylish yet practical (that means they are comfy enough to wear all day for work). Love them and tried to then go back to buy in a different colour but they had sold out! Iโ€™d definitely buy again
Really easy to follow web site and the buying options are very clear. The shoes/boots when arrive are even better than they appear in the photos.
I loved the look of the 2 pari of shoes I purchased, but there was a fault with one of pair, and the other pair proved too uncomfortable to wear (slipping on and off my heels, rubbing them). However, I contacted MIP customer services and they dealt with the problem efficiently with no quibble. A great customer service.
Absolutely adore the shoes I bought. Gets loads of comments. Just gorgeous!
Excellent products, extremely efficient and easy to purchase. Highly recommended, suitable for all tastes too. I only purchase this brand.
Good website to use, excellent delivery service, good quality boots
Great quality trainers , worth every penny ๐Ÿ‘
Lovely boots comfy and lovely color. A but on a green side of teal but still perfect.
Another purchase of trainers , these have a quilted leather with a small stud detail (Aubrey).Beautifully soft supple leather encompass your feet ! Recommend to all !
Fantastic service and love the trainers.
Attention to detail and very comfortable
Just love love love all your shoes I donโ€™t buy anything else any more. Even had to buy a bed that lifts up to store them all in.
Love receiving shoes from Moda. Fast, efficient service, lovely packaging of great products. Usually buy in the sale so consider my purchases great value as great quality shoes that look amazing.
Cost of returns is terrible
Good quality leather trainers. Fast delivery. Very happy ๐Ÿ˜Š
I started with 1 pair of trainers and loved them so much, so ordered again in a different colour. Then I spotted some must have shoes, that led to must have sandals ... excellent service, prompt delivery ... always a pleasure
Great products fantastic service. Highly recommend
Moda in Pelle is rated 4.58 based on 9,303 reviews