MODA Doors Reviews

of reviewers recommend MODA Doors
Read MODA Doors Reviews

About MODA Doors:

MODA Doors has been created with the sole intention of bringing beautiful design and style to an area of the home which has not seen such attention before.

Our belief is that your doors should be kept in the same regard as your home furnishings, as, after all, they are just as much a part of your home, and on show as much as the rest of your home furnishings are.

Tell us how MODA Doors made you happy
Door I ordered was non standard size so was pleased I found it here. Excellent service and a lovely quality door..highly recommended. thanks
I ordered 10 Ely pre-finished doors and used their price match promise to achieve the best price from anywhere and would fully recommend this company
Good resolution of a problem. I ordered 4 doors albeit with a £50 delivery fee, however, one door was delivered with scratches on, which looked like they were caused prior to packing. Moda organised a replacement door straight away with no nonsense which arrived within a week. Many thanks.
Fast and efficient service. Colleague at the company very helpful. I will definitely use this company again
Good service and good price would use again
Very good product, delivery on time and ease of ordering
Easy to navigate website. Great prices and cannot fault the customer service. I would highly recommend.
not only best price but also very quick delivery ,product even arrives well packed to minimize damage, ( unlike some other suppliers )
Fab doors, great service, and lovely delivery person
We were extremely pleased with the quality of the doors.
I ordered 11 internal doors from Moda Doors. Firstly, I should say that their website is easy to navigate & ordering is simple. The time from ordering to delivery was less than a week. I was advised when the doors would be delivered & this was adhered to, so all good at that point. On inspecting the doors after delivery, I found one door was damaged & another was marked in an unacceptable manner. I advised the company of this & had to submit an online claim with accompanying photos of the problems. Thereafter I was pleasantly surprised by the speed of Moda Doors response. Replacements were agreed & they arrived 2 days later, with the 2 problem doors being uplifted at the same time. I always think a business is best judged by its response when things go wrong so I have to say I was both impressed & delighted with Moda Doors. I don't know if I shall be ordering doors again in the foreseeable future but if I was I would not hesitate to use the company again. Definitely recommended.
The ordering process was excellent, they kept me informed at all stages and delivered on time. The doors are not yet installed so can’t comment but they look and feel excellent quality.
Great quality doors at a very competitive price. Quick delivery service also! Very pleased with our purchase!
Ordered 3 Deanta Augusta doors. Concerned with reviews, mainly about delivery. Spoke to Callum who was very helpful and reassuring. He contacted me with delivery date and they arrived on time. Had a slight problem with one door and he had it replaced in 2 days. They were a great price and look fantastic. Thank you Callum!
Although not quite as described, the door is exactly what i wanted. The glass is not bevelled, which in my opinion is better. Also it is one big double glazed section, but with glazing bars to make it look like 4 panes. This, in my opinion, is better and stronger thank 4 panes. All in all I'm very happy. Be warned the door is very heavy.
Good product for the price
Excellent quality product. Very quick delivery. Helpful Customer Service. Would I use again??? Definitely!!!!
Great price fast delivery very impressed on time too!
very beautiful doors and the best delivery drivers
Good range of products. Best price and quick delivery.
MODA Doors is rated 4.07 based on 566 reviews