Mobility Giant Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobility Giant Ltd
Courier, Own Driver
Read Mobility Giant Ltd Reviews

About Mobility Giant Ltd:

Mobility Giant are the UK's largest and most trusted supplier of used mobility scooters for sale and long term hire.

enquiries@mobilitygiant.co.uk

Mobility Giant Ltd 5 star review on 18th June 2018
Chris Rathbone
Mobility Giant Ltd 5 star review on 12th November 2017
Sally Berry
I was looking for a medium sized pre owned scooter and found Mobility Giant online. I selected what I thought would be suitable and arranged to purchase this in a phone call with William. The scooter was delivered in a few days by Jason, but on first sight I was concerned that it was larger than I imagined. Next day I did a very short trip into town but was not happy and called William. We discussed an alternative which was delivered in two days again by Jason, who took away the first machine. This one is perfect for my needs.
I want to put on record my thanks to William and Steve in the office and particularly Jason for his courtesy, delivery communication and thorough explanation of each machine.
I now have a brace of Pride scooters because I already had a Pride car boot scooter. I would certainly recommend Mobility Giant to any friend or acquaintance.
Mobility Giant Ltd 5 star review on 30th July 2019
Hello John,

Thank you for your review and also taking the time to send us a picture of the scooter we provided you.

I really appreciate your kind words towards myself and our engineer Jason, we wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
Excellent service from initial phone call to my scooter being delivered! The scooter is fabulous! I love it. The driver that brought it was called Tyler, he was very friendly and polite and explained everything very well! I would recommend Mobility Giant to anyone. X cant click on stars below! Would give 5 stars
Hello Anne,

We love your review. It's great to hear that your new scooter is 'fabulous'.

We wish you all the best on your fabulous scooter.

Mobility Giant
Very satisfied with service delivery communication. My mam bought a scooter from m.g after a few months of using scooter it was just to big for her to manage we contacted m.g we explained the situation they said they would take the scooter back and swap for one more suitable for her needs what a brilliant service keep up the brilliant work. Gill from Hull
Hello Gill,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

It's great to hear that your mum is over the moon with her new scooter. We wish her all the best on it.

Mobility Giant
I was dreading making a decision about an all terrain mobility scooter for my husband who is a stroke victim, However Richard who sold the scooter to us was immediately understanding and assessed our needs with no pressure on us at all. when delivered Jason explained and made sure my husband was confident using it. He loves it and it is fun and sooooo useful. thank you all at mobility giant. Sandra Cocks
Hello Sandra,

Thank you for taking the time to write your great 5 star review.

It's great to hear that Richard put your mind at ease and made purchasing a scooter from us easy and pressure free.

Thank you for choosing Mobility Giant and if we can be of any further help in the future then please do not hesitate to call us.

Mobility Giant
Very helpful from order to delivery. Delivered today as arranged great condition and delivery agent Tyler p!easant and helpful. Would recommend to anyone.
John.Crossley 29/7/19
Hello John,

Thank you for taking the time to write your fantastic review.

It's good to hear that you love your new scooter. We passed your kind words on to our driver Dan.

Mobility Giant
Delivery was on time and we were notified when they were close by - the driver un loaded and gave clearly understood instructions on the use of the scooter.
Hello Barbara,

Thanks for taking the time to write your 5 star review.

It's great to hear that you loved the delivery, we wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
Amazing service from start to finish. Larry, whom sold me the Invacare pro Comet, was very helpful, knowledgeable and talked me through everything. Thereafter I received updates frequently to let me know when my scooter would be delivered. Received last Friday by Jason whom contacted me beforehand to let me know delivery time. Scooter was in perfect condition and Jason talked me through all the workings. Extremely nice young man and also very patient with me. At 91, as you can imagine, he had to go over several things lol. I cannot fault this company. Amazing service from start to finish and pricing also brilliant. Thank you all so much.
Hi John,

What a fantastic review, we really appreciate you taking the time to write it.

It's so good to hear that you loved the service we provided from first call with Larry all the way through to delivery from our engineer Jason (we passed your kind words on to him).

We wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
A very pleasurable experience, communication brilliant, service second to none, I would recommend this company to anyone needing mobility thankyou so much
Hello,

Thank you for the 5 star review.

We love recommendations, so please send any friends or family our way and we promise they will be just as happy as you are :)

Excellent customer service.
Tyler delivered the vehicle , contacted us and delivered within the time slot and was very helpful.
Scooter as new .
Hi Mark,

Thanks for the great 5 star review. It's awesome to hear that the scooter looked as new...thats down to our expert engineers ensuring nothing is missed out when preparing our scooters.

We wish you all the best on your 'as new' scooter.

Thanks

Mobility Giant
Mobility Giant could not have been more helpful if they had tried. I was looked after by Sales in all aspects, the delivery man was very helpful and aware of my age and limits.
As a RAF Veteran I got a discount, not a lot but well appreciated all the same, and I will be letting my fellow Veterans know how well you fared. I have now got to do some mileage and test my new machine.
Hi Dennis,

Thank you for your review, It's always an honour for us to provide a scooter to a Services Veteran and in the past we have looked after people who have served in many recent conflicts.

We would be more than happy to supply scooters to any of your RAF friends and offering our Veterans Discount.

We wish you all the best on your new mobility scooter.

Mobility Giant
Once it had arrived I was very pleased with my new scooter. And Tyler explained everything to me which made it more easier for me to understand
I can’t wait to use it later on

Thanks a lot for my scooter
Hi Roy,

Thank you for your review, our guy Tyler is obsessed with making sure that our customers are happy and understand everything about their new scooter before he leaves.

We wish you all the best and we will pass on your kind message to him.

Mobility Giant
Absolutely love my scooter, the delivery was on time the gentleman that delivered it explained everything on how to use it he was very polite thankyou Tyler
Hello Rosaline,

Thank you for the great 5 star review.

I have passed your kind words onto our driver Tyler, he wishes you all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
I purchased a Kymco Midi XLS Mobility scooter from Mobility Giant, 3 days before delivery I was contacted by William to say during testing they found a problem with the Electrics and it would not be available for delivery, he stated that it was my lucky day as I was upgraded to the Kymco Agility scooter with no extra cost to myself. I had a query about the scooter and spoke to Larry who instantly put my mind at rest. I had a call from Joe advising of delivery date and time. The scooter was delivered on the day and time advised. The delivery driver demonstrated the scooter and left me confident to use it. ( sorry I don't know the drivers name) I would like to thank William, Larry Joe and not forgetting the delivery driver for their professionalism and courtesy. I would definitely recommend Mobility Giant to anybody wanting a scooter. 10\10
Hello Barry,

Thanks very much for your review.

We were very happy to upgrade you free of charge to the Kymco Agility under the circumstances it was the least we could do.

Myself, Larry and Joe all wish you the best on your new scooter and if we can be of any further assistance then do not hesitate to call.

Mobility Giant
I can highly recommend Mobility Giant. I have purchased a TGA Supersport from them, it is immaculate, not a mark on it, even the delivery driver was amazed, he thought it was a brand new vehicle.
It was delivered on the day I was told, even though I live in the Scottish
Highlands. The delivery man was very careful and efficient at unpacking and unloading the vehicle. The whole process of purchase and delivery was very efficient and I am very very pleased with my Supersport.
Hello Pamela,

Thanks for your review. So many people are shocked at the superb condition of our scooters and for that we have to give credit to our highly trained team of engineers...I have passed your kind words onto our engineering team.

We all at Mobility Giant wish you the best on your new scooter.

William
We were recommended MobilityGiant and have not looked back. Helped all the way via telephone call/order and advice given regarding choice of machine. We were directed towards a Vamos Galaxy 2 and really pleased. Delivery was on time, and everything explained thoroughly.
Absolute bargain!
Hi Peter,

It's always especially nice when someone gets recommended to us.

I wish you all the best on your new Vanos Galaxy 2 and thanks for the great review.

All the best,

Mobility Giant
The service and help I received at Mobility Giant was second to none , I needed to change the top quality Scooter that I first received as it was a bit to large for my wife to handle so I rang the sales dept., and asked if I could have an exchange for a size down from the one I had bought no problem was the answer and I duly received a smaller deluxe model within a couple of days to which my wife was over joyed BRILLIANT
Hi Peter,

We appreciate you taking the time to write such a great 5 star review.

We're glad your wife is happy with her new smaller scooter.

Many thanks for choosing Mobility Giant,

William
We have just taken delivery of our TGA Minimo from MobilityGiant and we are over the moon with the condition of the second hand scooter you can not tell it from new. We must also express our admiration also to a fantastic delivery driver by the name of Tyler absolutely a TOP CLASS gentlemen who took us through all aspects of our new scooter and ensured everything was OK before he left for his next delivery. Thankyou Tyler. As a Company MobilityGiant were second to none every aspect of both the purchase all the way through to delivery was top class, we were kept updated both by email and telephone to arrange delivery and Tyler rang us 30 minutes out to inform. Absolutely FANTASTIC. Thankyou.
Hi Kenneth,

Cheers for the brilliant 5 star review.

I have passed your kind words onto our driver Tyler, he and all us of here hope you have many happy days out on your new Minimo.

Mobility Giant
Delighted with my scooter and the helpful service I received from Jason.
It has simplified my life so much. I live in a very rural village and I can now visit lanes I haven't seen properly for a long time. It is like going for a walk, but less energetic.
Hello Margaret,

Thanks for taking the time to review our company.

You rural village sounds lovely and peaceful, I wish you many happy days riding around there.

Mobility Giant
A month ago I ordered an all terrain scooter from mobility giant ,4 days before delivery I received an email saying during PDI they had found a problem with the electrics on the scooter and to keep delivery on time offered me a scooter selling at £200 more , unfortunately this scooter didn’t appeal, after a chat with William ( who went way beyond expectation) we reached a compromise which was very satisfactory.
Truly a company that believes in good old fashioned customer service and efficiency from start to finish
Tony Dryden
Hi Tony,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

It's great to hear that you loved the service we provided, we wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Cheers,

Mobility Giant
Great price for what I needed.
Tyler was very helpful and brought the scooter into the house for me, gave a great demonstration, answered my questions and was very polite.
Many thanks.
Hello Karen,

Thank you for taking the time to write your 5 star review.

We wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 370 reviews