Millbry Hill Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
This dog loved his Bonio...lol Millbry Hill Review From Dog

Tell us how Millbry Hill made you happy
Brought from you a few times now. Great products and fast delivery. Would definitely use again.
Easy ordering, prompt delivery, reasonable prices
Very good thanks
Goods arrived days ahead of expected date, very good prices, definitely recommend
Excellent service and very helpful staff.
Ok prices and delivered very quickly. Very good. Thank you.
First class service, order was to Northern Ireland and was still on time. Will definitely order again. Thank you
very good and quick delivery
Great products and service, highly recommend.
Excellent and speedy service. Nothing to fault.
Millbry hill have always been professional and I have no qualms in recommending them
Ordering was easy and it arrived within a few days, which was great. However, the item was not packaged well and arrived in poor condition. The box itself looked like it had been dragged through a hedge backwards and taped back up, which was a shame as it was a replacement Christmas present.
Just moved to the area did a on line shop for nearly 70 pound was waiting a week with no correspondence went into the local store twice which is 8 miles away to chase it up friendly staff but just got told we are different company to the online and no idea why taking so long no offer to chase up etc so after 8 days I rang myself feed had been sat for a week in the wrong store lane? Girl on phone apologetic and nice but no refund gesture or anything. Since we moved here 12th March 2021 we must have spent 300 pound plus but after this experience I maybe looking to go somewhere else for animal feed sadly understand mistakes are made but feel a goodwill gesture would been appropriate.
Great product choice, reasonable prices. Received order in good time with excellent communication throughout. Will use again.
Good quality products at reasonable prices. Good Communication and quick delivery, item arrived quicker than I was advised it would.
Very good, prompt service. Quality goods.
Great service fast delivery good Quality
This was my second online purchase from Millbury Hill using click and collect at my local store. All went well again and I recommend.
Took a long time - over 3 weeks- to receive my click and collect item. I had to email x2 to chase it up.
Great service as always