Military 1st Reviews

of reviewers recommend Military 1st
Over 7 Days
Read Military 1st Reviews

About Military 1st:

Military 1st is a trading name of MMG Trading Ltd.

Established in 2008, the Military 1st is an online retailer specialising in first-rate outdoor and combat clothing and tactical footwear, as well as camping and bushcraft equipment and accessories. We are proud of our continuously growing range of high-quality products from the world's best-known brands, and in excellent prices, along with the fastest possible delivery and the highest level of customer service.

info@military1st.co.uk

Declan Marshall
Great product Great service
Great products. Recommended 10/10
Perfect!!!
This was my first time purchasing from Military 1st. I am seriously beyond impressed. The website is fantastic, with an incredible array of products. Really well stocked, it has something for everyone. I bought a number of products, from pants to jackets, wet gear to hats. The quality of everything was to the utmost standard and quality. Exceptional quality. Really well made. Made to last. I know I will be wearing what I bought for many many years to come. The transaction with Military 1st was flawless and so professional. I will be buying from them in the future. Highly Reccomended.
ALL GOOD, NOTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT.
Quality product at a good price delivered quickly. Will buy from. Again
It took four days from time of order in thees trouble times what more can I say o ya everything did fit Happy 😊 happy 😊happy 😊
I got some magnum boots for my husband as he wears through walking shoes in a matter of weeks. My own magnums have lasted forever so got these for him. They are comfortable and I am envious of the zip feature as mine don't have zips. They are as durable as you would expect from magnum so excellent boots.
Excellent service I got my package in record time its a pleasure doing business
I recently purchased 3 items from military first, i am very pleased with the price the sizing and the delivery time, a big thumbs up from me 👍
Excellent product choice, top quality, outstanding service.
Excellent service and quality products
Very fast and very good quality of the material
Good quality and it arrived my order on time
Always very happy with Military1st, top notch gear and brilliant customer service along with impeccable postage.
Very quick postage service to ireland. Also excellent quality products. Over all great service 👍
He love the Bag Very nice and Good size
Really good delivery time, good product, an no messing with what they say they're advertising, and what they're actually advertising
High value products. Easily navigable website. Fast and efficient service. Recommended.
All orders top class