Military 1st Reviews

of reviewers recommend Military 1st
Over 7 Days
Read Military 1st Reviews

About Military 1st:

Military 1st is a trading name of MMG Trading Ltd.

Established in 2008, the Military 1st is an online retailer specialising in first-rate outdoor and combat clothing and tactical footwear, as well as camping and bushcraft equipment and accessories. We are proud of our continuously growing range of high-quality products from the world's best-known brands, and in excellent prices, along with the fastest possible delivery and the highest level of customer service.

info@military1st.co.uk

MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
Trafford Park
Manchester
M17 1DB

Quick delivery on purchase, always decent quality as advertised
Didn't expect too much at the price (cheap) but, quick dispatch and the fleece while it looks slightly different to what I recall ordering it is superb - light and super warm. Will purchase again. excellent retailer.
Great product great service
I am very happy with my first purchase. Excellent product and fast shipping. I shall be going back in the near future for some more items .
Good product. Great delivery.
Efficient, helpful when I was not sure about something .
Military 1st 5 star review on 23rd September 2020
10/10 Windbreaker Jacket would recommend to anyone
Everything was great thanks Millitary 1stim happy with the service
Good quality and comfortable to wear for long periods of time, for me personally it doesn't cause irritation that some disposable Masks do.
Items arrived on time and are very good quality. will definitely be buying from them again
Very happy with product, great value for money, through no fault of your company my order was late (Covid) but you had the foresight to relay this possibility while I ordered.
Delighted with my order. Highly recommended. Fast delivery. Great value.
Purchased a pair of magnum shoes. Excellent service...free postage and arrived within stated time and well packed and presented. Can highly recommend the site.
Fast delivery,Good quality products,Happy customer😊
Great quality product, fast delivery. Highly recommended.
Great service
Good choice of items of good quality, for a fair price.
Delighted with the combats I received, only problem is I have short little legs ,if the company done a 30 leg or even 28 to accommodate my short arse😃would be great, anyway my local seamstress sorted out the problem, I'll be definitely purchasing more gear soon , love the quality of the clothing, thanks 👍
Very happy with my purchase great quality
Great, selection, quality and value.
Military 1st is rated 4.27 based on 325 reviews