Military 1st Reviews

of reviewers recommend Military 1st
Over 7 Days
Read Military 1st Reviews

About Military 1st:

Military 1st is a trading name of MMG Trading Ltd.

Established in 2008, the Military 1st is an online retailer specialising in first-rate outdoor and combat clothing and tactical footwear, as well as camping and bushcraft equipment and accessories. We are proud of our continuously growing range of high-quality products from the world's best-known brands, and in excellent prices, along with the fastest possible delivery and the highest level of customer service.

info@military1st.co.uk

MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
Trafford Park
Manchester
M17 1DB

I ordered on January 3rd and paid for 2-3 day delivery. It's currently been two weeks and the package still hasn't been delivered. I will update on the quality of the item when it eventually gets here.
I ordered an XL Surplus Peacoat, it was very fitted so I returned it 5th Jan'21, through the returns procedures. As I write I am none the wiser as to the status of my goods other than that I was very happy with the service.
Ordered some clothing, but arrived in reasonable time considering they were ordered over Xmas break and during covid. Combats and hoody great quality so will be ordering again from Military 1st.
I ordered a Jack Pyke Tundra boots from Military First. The boots arrived very early and well packed. They are very nice boots too. I have no complains at all about the service or the product received.
Ordered a waterproof pants & jacket for my son quality looks good just have to get out & try them out
Found this Company very reliable good Quality service and sizing would by again.
Very good product, well priced
First time user and will definitely reuse again
Fantastic service
Good value for money, prompt service.
Great service and brilliant products
Bought a few different item from the web site and each item there was an issue with. Very poor service and would not waste a cent more of my money from this terrible company.
Excellent company to deal with
Bought a rucksack and as advertised it was a quality piece
Shipping was fast despite brexit
I would definitely do business again
When I got the jacket that I ordered I was very impressed and satisfied with the Quality of the Jacket, however it was too large for me unfortunately, because of this I set out to return the jacket for a refund and found that this process was very simple. I would also like to say I got very good customer service via email from an employee, of the company who was very polite and helped me through the return for refund process.
Fast and friendly and efficient service
Amazing gear good proces
On time, good quality, as shown on the site! I want to buy another bomber jacket & a few boots, combats & cargo etc
1st time to purchase on line and very pleased with my purchase and service many thanks
Fast, efficient and good quality. Great value for money.
It did what it said on the tin
Arrived when it said it would
Product was what it was described as, so all good!
Very happy with purchase and customer service was very good and quick, will purchase from this site again.
Military 1st is rated 4.37 based on 526 reviews