Military 1st Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Military 1st Reviews

About Military 1st:

Military 1st is a trading name of MMG Trading Ltd.

Established in 2008, the Military 1st is an online retailer specialising in first-rate outdoor and combat clothing and tactical footwear, as well as camping and bushcraft equipment and accessories. We are proud of our continuously growing range of high-quality products from the world's best-known brands, and in excellent prices, along with the fastest possible delivery and the highest level of customer service.

info@military1st.co.uk

Military 1st 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Karl Byrne
Military 1st 5 star review on 18th February 2021
Declan Marshall
I ordered a PLO Scarf. Very quick delivery. Good quality item.
Great and prompt service, Good products.
your service and product are excellent, just that you need to add all sizes of jackets on the advert section in your website so that one can choose their own size and order for it. thank you
Buy equipment for hunting and couldn't be happier, quick delivery and good quality
Exactly what I ordered
Excellent company. I have ordered multiple times from them and ave always received my order on time and of the expected high quality.
Well worth the money Only light base layer required Weather depending. Normally t shirt while hill walking. Have recommended to several people design quality excellent.
Excellent range of quality brands at reasonable prices. Dispatch and delivery very quick. Great company to buy from
Good fit and on time delivery Will be back again ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Ordered two trousers, same size, same style, same brand. The fit was different so I returned both. The company's returns vendor is not the same as the seller. Know this before you order anything you risk needing to return. Its outsourcing apparently which made me uneasy. My return was paid for with parcel connect and sent with the recommended logistics vendor. 2 months later I haven't received a refund and today one pair of trousers was returned to me in a tattered envelop with no return message, very disappointed with the company and I'll be escalating to my local consumer protection aid.
Very happy with any of my purchases made on military 1st, good delivery time too.
I needed some caps for sun protection around the garden and out on the water. Got exactly what I wanted from Military 1st no hassle or delays. Good job!
Hi Military 1st, Allow me to complement you on your range of products. I have not seen any other company come close to what you offer. Customer service is good. To be honest I can not fault you guys and gals. Keep on innovating and improving delivery of service and you can only grow as a business. A little more visibility, get your name out there a little more. Kind Regards, David.
Super Express
Ordering was easy and the goods were dispatched promptly. Nothing to find fault with.
The product doesn't look as nice as on the photo.
Dear Customer, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. As far as we can see our Customer Service has been in touch. If you require any further assistance, please contact our Customer Service Team: info@military1st.co.uk Once again, apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Military1st
Excellent service and always has the goods in stock.
Size was perfect and quality excellent.
Great trainers this is the second pair I have purchased well worth the money great service fast delivery.
I ordered a German army moleskin jacket. It is a perfect fit, excellent quality heavy cotton. A good casual jacket for cool days. Delivery to Ireland was as swift as ever. No customs or extra taxes to pay, a big bonus lots of good stuff on this website
Military 1st is rated 4.43 based on 739 reviews