Military 1st Reviews

of reviewers recommend Military 1st
Over 7 Days
Read Military 1st Reviews

About Military 1st:

Military 1st is a trading name of MMG Trading Ltd.

Established in 2008, the Military 1st is an online retailer specialising in first-rate outdoor and combat clothing and tactical footwear, as well as camping and bushcraft equipment and accessories. We are proud of our continuously growing range of high-quality products from the world's best-known brands, and in excellent prices, along with the fastest possible delivery and the highest level of customer service.

info@military1st.co.uk

Military 1st 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Karl Byrne
Military 1st 5 star review on 18th February 2021
Declan Marshall
High value products. Easily navigable website. Fast and efficient service. Recommended.
All orders top class
good 10 out of 10
I have ordered from Military first quite a few times over the last few years.
I have never had any problems with packaging or delivery. I can't say what their returns service is like as I have never had to return anything but I am sure it would also be excellent.
Everything I have ordered has been of excellent quality.
I would highly recommend them and will continue to be a customer for years to come, unless they get "Woke" (go broke) but I don't see that happening anytime soon thankfully.
Picture attached is myself with my new sling pack whilst the Fuzz are watching me.
Military 1st 5 star review on 10th April 2021
I am happy with the product and the quick delivery, thanks a lot
Will purchase again,good quality,service & delivery....A++++
Great product reasonably priced quickly delivered
Brilliant got a pair of boots got them very fast. Would definitely recommend 👍🏻👍🏻
Very good quality
Got a Militec fishing vest, super item. A pair of ranger trousers, buttons too big for holes, legs enormous length and width, waist too low so sent them back.
Great returns system. A bit expensive at 10e for a small box 80 miles.
Still at least they have it all covered.
In the past some items I ordered ( shirts) had the most weird sizing so be careful.
Asian fits for western world do not work.
Bought the Helikon Woodsman Anorak Jacket Taiga in Green ... lovely jacket, can't wait to get out in the woods with it.
I got a small, perfect fit for 5'10" - 73kg
Had delivery within a couple of days
Military 1st was fast delivery very disappointed with the boots I tried them on once in the house I've put them straight back into not impressed I feel like I've wasted my money I only wish now I got the magnum boots
Very well delivery was on the TIME.
GOOD quality of the produckt
Easy to use website and fast delivery
Perfect rith size very good material vast delivery
Quality items at reasonable price fast service have made few purchases and can't fault any
Paid for 2/3 day delivery, item arrived nearly a week later. If items can't be despatched within the 2/3 time frame you shouldn't charge for it.
Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and I am really sorry for the problems you have experienced.

As far as we can see our Customer Service has been in touch.

If you require any further assistance, please contact our Customer Service Team: info@military1st.co.uk

Once again, apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
Military1st
I have purchased several items from Military 1st, over the last couple of years.
Very straightforward clear website.
I live in the Republic of Ireland, and deliveries have each time been on time and correct.
Cannot fault you guys on anything, range of goods, quality, price point and service have always been outstanding!
Keep up the great work!
Love it so fast with the order .will get more from military 1st again . Great job
Top quality trousers