Military 1st Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Military 1st Reviews

About Military 1st:

Military 1st is a trading name of MMG Trading Ltd.

Established in 2008, the Military 1st is an online retailer specialising in first-rate outdoor and combat clothing and tactical footwear, as well as camping and bushcraft equipment and accessories. We are proud of our continuously growing range of high-quality products from the world's best-known brands, and in excellent prices, along with the fastest possible delivery and the highest level of customer service.

info@military1st.co.uk

Military 1st 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Karl Byrne
Military 1st 5 star review on 18th February 2021
Declan Marshall
I have purchased quite a few items from military 1st and have always found the quality of there products first class, and there service fantastic, no problems ordering what I want, an fast reliable delivery, I would highly recomend military 1st ti anyone, they tick all the boxes quality, service, an value for money and will have no doubt that I will be dealing with them again, thanks to everyone at military 1st an keep up the great work John
Great service, quick delivery and great quality product
Delivered on time
Super comfortable and great looking. Many of military pants, shorts are not that comfortable. Helikon is flawless. Love them. Very fast delivery btw. Military1st Thank You for service. 5 stars!
The best buy of the year for me, in terms of reliability, loads of storage, great for using for hikes or when out on the ground would definitely recommend buying.
Military 1st 5 star review on 14th July 2021
Great products, fast delivery and excellent customer service. I ordered the wrong size item, so I sent an email to change it the next day. This was done for me without any problems. I would definitely order from this company again.
Great quality rucksack, delivered before you said it would be here even with covid and brexit delays Thank you
Delivered... all good... does the job.. light and very portable and adaptable..
Dear Customer, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. As far as we can see our Customer Service has been in touch. If you require any further assistance, please contact our Customer Service Team: info@military1st.co.uk Once again, apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Military1st
Very good site, service and delivery. Top of the range clothing.
Excellent quality of the product! My review is based on three items that I recently bought from Military 1st I am waiting for the fourth one This time will be the lovely jacket. I am sure that will be as good as others. Fast and safety delivery by Irish Post, couldn't be more handy. I will be definitely stay in touch with them and will buy more.
Really good service and choice of products.
No-nonsense customer service, by people who know their stuff and more than willing to check out Intel on questions they're unsure of. If you need the right kit for the job, Military 1st is First!
Excellent customer support and prompt delivery.
I recently bought the "HELIKON SFU NEXT SHIRT POLYCOTTON RIPSTOP POLISH WOODLAND" and the quality of is is incredible and durable , I really like it and I think its really worth the price. I use it for airsoft and my friend tell me that it makes me blend in with the surrounding. Military1st is one of the best websites with military clothing ive ever bought from and I really recomend it to everyone
only came back after a 6 month break with these guys as problem with an order which they sorted out , great sellers fast postage have me back as a costumer
Very happy with my experience of ordering with military 1st! Good quality products and the on time delivery was appreciated!
Quality products, excellent service, fast delivery. Five stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Great product, exactly what I wanted.
Fast reliable and a good product at the end very happy with my product
Good quality stuff.