Military 1st Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Military 1st Reviews

About Military 1st:

Military 1st is a trading name of MMG Trading Ltd.

Established in 2008, the Military 1st is an online retailer specialising in first-rate outdoor and combat clothing and tactical footwear, as well as camping and bushcraft equipment and accessories. We are proud of our continuously growing range of high-quality products from the world's best-known brands, and in excellent prices, along with the fastest possible delivery and the highest level of customer service.

info@military1st.co.uk

Military 1st 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Karl Byrne
Military 1st 5 star review on 18th February 2021
Declan Marshall
First class people to deal with, I'm very happy with all the products I have bought, very good quality always arrive on time, and as discribed,
I have to say the quality of the clothes is top of the range and Iā€™m very happy with the service. Thanks military1st šŸ‘
Brilliant as always
No nonsense service, decent gear & prices, plus your use of DPD Ireland is a top notch service. Thanks again, Regards John O'Rourke
I have purchased quite a few items from military 1st and have always found the quality of there products first class, and there service fantastic, no problems ordering what I want, an fast reliable delivery, I would highly recomend military 1st ti anyone, they tick all the boxes quality, service, an value for money and will have no doubt that I will be dealing with them again, thanks to everyone at military 1st an keep up the great work John
Very good to deal with
Like shopping with Military they have a lot of great stuff for all kinds of occasions. Very professional company overall, the only problem i have ever had with them is about delivery times. I live in southern Ireland, they offer 2-3 delivery which costs a bit more than standard delivery, i have opeded for this on a couple of occasions but the goods still don't arrive till at least a week later. When i take the standard delivery option which is supposed to be 3-7 days it sometimes is up to 2 weeks before it arrives. I understand when you pay the extra the goods are dispatched the next working day, but then they send you dispatch notification and on that the tell you even do you have paid for 2-3 day delivery that there could be delays over covid or brexit or both. But i suppose the point im trying to make is if they can't guarantee delivery times they shouldn't say that they can. A email later saying your package may be delayed isent really acceptable especially when they know full well with everything going on that it could never make it to you in the time frame you have paid for. Otherwise very happy with the goods i have received.
Great service, quick delivery and great quality product
Sent a 1ltr dry bag instead of a 10ltr dry bag, unless
Dear Customer, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. As far as we can see our Customer Service has now been in touch. If you require any further assistance, please contact our Customer Service Team: info@military1st.co.uk Once again, apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Military1st
Delivered on time
The name would suggest equipment of a military standard , However this is not the case . It's expensive and not fit for purpose. I won't be buying from military 1st again .
Super comfortable and great looking. Many of military pants, shorts are not that comfortable. Helikon is flawless. Love them. Very fast delivery btw. Military1st Thank You for service. 5 stars!
Good product, prompt delivery.
The best buy of the year for me, in terms of reliability, loads of storage, great for using for hikes or when out on the ground would definitely recommend buying.
Military 1st 5 star review on 14th July 2021
Great products, fast delivery and excellent customer service. I ordered the wrong size item, so I sent an email to change it the next day. This was done for me without any problems. I would definitely order from this company again.
Great quality rucksack, delivered before you said it would be here even with covid and brexit delays Thank you
Delivered... all good... does the job.. light and very portable and adaptable..
Dear Customer, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. As far as we can see our Customer Service has been in touch. If you require any further assistance, please contact our Customer Service Team: info@military1st.co.uk Once again, apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Military1st
Very good site, service and delivery. Top of the range clothing.
Excellent quality of the product! My review is based on three items that I recently bought from Military 1st I am waiting for the fourth one This time will be the lovely jacket. I am sure that will be as good as others. Fast and safety delivery by Irish Post, couldn't be more handy. I will be definitely stay in touch with them and will buy more.
Really good service and choice of products.
Military 1st is rated 4.43 based on 772 reviews