Military 1st Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Military 1st Reviews

About Military 1st:

Military 1st is a trading name of MMG Trading Ltd.

Established in 2008, the Military 1st is an online retailer specialising in first-rate outdoor and combat clothing and tactical footwear, as well as camping and bushcraft equipment and accessories. We are proud of our continuously growing range of high-quality products from the world's best-known brands, and in excellent prices, along with the fastest possible delivery and the highest level of customer service.

info@military1st.co.uk

Military 1st 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Karl Byrne
Military 1st 5 star review on 18th February 2021
Declan Marshall
Great service, vest comfortably and ideal for my line of work. Nice material
No nonsense service, decent gear & prices, plus your use of DPD Ireland is a top notch service. Thanks again, Regards John O'Rourke
Very good to deal with
Like shopping with Military they have a lot of great stuff for all kinds of occasions. Very professional company overall, the only problem i have ever had with them is about delivery times. I live in southern Ireland, they offer 2-3 delivery which costs a bit more than standard delivery, i have opeded for this on a couple of occasions but the goods still don't arrive till at least a week later. When i take the standard delivery option which is supposed to be 3-7 days it sometimes is up to 2 weeks before it arrives. I understand when you pay the extra the goods are dispatched the next working day, but then they send you dispatch notification and on that the tell you even do you have paid for 2-3 day delivery that there could be delays over covid or brexit or both. But i suppose the point im trying to make is if they can't guarantee delivery times they shouldn't say that they can. A email later saying your package may be delayed isent really acceptable especially when they know full well with everything going on that it could never make it to you in the time frame you have paid for. Otherwise very happy with the goods i have received.
Good product, prompt delivery.
I'm very pleased with my Pentagon shorts. Fit is good, I'm 36 waist and these are loosely comfortable. Shape and style are to my taste. Build quality and ripstop material is very good so the shorts should prove durable. The price was a bit high but Military 1st had them, I wanted and could afford them so no gripe there.
Our order was delivered very promptly and very happy with them. I also think very highly of the customer services. All in all a good experience.
Dear Customer, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. As far as we can see our Customer Service has been in touch. If you require any further assistance, please contact our Customer Service Team: info@military1st.co.uk Once again, apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Military1st
The products seemed like high quality items , however most were a little large or small for my needs , this was through no fault of military 1st , but with shooting equipment it’s hard to judge measurements till it’s in your hand, delivery was fast and painless , however the company they use for returns is a pain as you cannot drop into any post office and have to go to their website and try to find a shop or location close to you , and there location website is hit and miss in my experience, but again not down to military 1st I guess.
Hi Military 1st, Allow me to complement you on your range of products. I have not seen any other company come close to what you offer. Customer service is good. To be honest I can not fault you guys and gals. Keep on innovating and improving delivery of service and you can only grow as a business. A little more visibility, get your name out there a little more. Kind Regards, David.
I found the quality of my purchase to be in great condition and the price to be reasonable, how ever I did have to get my ourchase tailored as my size was not available.
Great quality at great prices but a tight fit should have ordered one size up
Paid extra so to have order on time for birthday but this didn't happen.
Great website Easy to navigate
I recently purchased 3 pairs of bdu shorts. Unfortunately I ordered them too small and had to return them for a larger size. The quality of the garments was excellent and the returns process was quite easy. I am looking forward to receiving my larger shorts. 👍
Hat was 58in very tight most medium hats are 59in which would have been perfect
Very good value and service. Delivered in a couple of days. Will definitely order from this site again
Ordered a canvas bag, it did not arrive as it was unfortunately lost in transit. Kat in customer support resolved the issue promptly, and provided me with a refund for the missing delivery.
The jacket I got was XXL however the sleeves were ok but the body was too short and small . The delivery and response was very good but the jacket was dissapointing and I am sending it back its a badly made item because of its design if I was about 5ft tall it might be ok in lenght and its definitely not a XXL in width or lenght I would prefer a return of money Sorry about the Bad Review as you seem to be a Good Company Thanks Joe
Great products, great service. Used them a few times and will continue to do so
I am very happy with my perches. I did have to exchange 1 item of clothing as the size I ordered was way to big. Customers service was extremely helpful. And my exchanged item fits perfectly. I will definitely buy from Military 1st.
Military 1st is rated 4.43 based on 778 reviews