Military 1st Reviews

of reviewers recommend Military 1st
Over 7 Days
Read Military 1st Reviews

About Military 1st:

Military 1st is a trading name of MMG Trading Ltd.

Established in 2008, the Military 1st is an online retailer specialising in first-rate outdoor and combat clothing and tactical footwear, as well as camping and bushcraft equipment and accessories. We are proud of our continuously growing range of high-quality products from the world's best-known brands, and in excellent prices, along with the fastest possible delivery and the highest level of customer service.

info@military1st.co.uk

Military 1st 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Karl Byrne
Military 1st 5 star review on 18th February 2021
Declan Marshall
Military 1st was fast delivery very disappointed with the boots I tried them on once in the house I've put them straight back into not impressed I feel like I've wasted my money I only wish now I got the magnum boots
I couldn't track the package. The time of delivery was surprising. Overall ok.
The clothing and range are really good, however the actual postage time compared to advertised postage time is very in accurate. I was offered and paid for 2-3 days shipping as I need the items within 5-6 took over 10 days to arrive
Paid for 2-3 day delivery and ended up waiting nearly 3 weeks
Have ordered off this company before and had no problems whatsoever and was delighted with my purchase- however this time, the item I ordered took almost 2 weeks from when it was dispatched to when it arrived to me. I understand An Post is under pressure and is taking longer than usual to post out items but I contacted customer service as I paid €7.99 for the “2-3 day delivery”, but was not offered a refund on the delivery cost as it wasn’t even close to the “2-3 day”. Item was a fleece multi-wrap which I got for my husbands birthday which ended up coming late and is very small fitting around the neck (husband is a 15” neck in shirts!). Overall, not the best experience this time.
I still haven't received my order over 2 weeks later
I ordered my item in the 10th january, it was dispatched on the 13th january. I ordered thinking it would at least arrive by the 22nd as I had to move house by that date. Now I am recieving emails to review but I have not recieved my package and i am not sure if i ever will get it as I moved house. I had some extra patience because of Brexit and Covid but over 2 weeks is a long time to be waiting especially considering I paid extra for 2-3 shipping option. Dissapointed at best as now I will have to pay 35euro extra to redirect post. Or else I will never get it because the postman may just leave it at the door of my old house which is off limits.
Can't yell you anything as I still awaighting for delivery. Almost 3 weeks.
Will never buy from this company again. Ordered a product on 7th Jan, its the 27th Jan and still no sign of it
Dear Customer, Thank you for taking the time to write a review and I am really sorry for the problems you have experienced. As far as we can seem our Customer Service has been in touch. If you require any further assistance, please contact our Customer Service Team: info@military1st.co.uk Once again, apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Military 1st
Good service Boots were exactly as I expected
I ordered on January 3rd and paid for 2-3 day delivery. It's currently been two weeks and the package still hasn't been delivered. I will update on the quality of the item when it eventually gets here. Edit: The package arrived roughly a week ago and the quality of the item is good. If you live outside the uk like myself then I'd recommend ordering from somewhere else as the wait time was too long in my opinion.
Paid a little extra for quicker delivery but understandably that didn't happen but still got here before Christmas JUST. Item was to big so needed to send back and was going to change for a different size but when I discovered it was costing almost 10 euro to send back (Double the cost I had paid to have it sent) and what ever extra cost to have another 1 sent to me I decided to go for a refund instead as it would have been cheaper to send back by normal post but the returns label wouldn't allow for this.
Order a size up and plus it would of done no harm if the waist was elasticated it would give a bit of wiggle room.
Very good service.
Still waiting on my last purchase from the 11th of October,
The jungle hat is too shallow but the Khaki is fine.
Shade completely different in reality.
For the money not bad
Regarding orders reliable service. Some sizes are needed to be made clearer for men with a bigger frame body builder type. Friendly staff
I purchased a Polish woodland combat trousers. The display advertisement on Military 1st site showed the combats without a crease, which is why I bought them and they looked very cool. When they were delivered, they had a crease, which I have a pet hate for and they were stiff and rigid. They appeared more loose in the ad. Overall I was disappointed.
Military 1st is rated 4.42 based on 707 reviews