Military 1st Reviews

of reviewers recommend Military 1st
Over 7 Days
Read Military 1st Reviews

About Military 1st:

Military 1st is a trading name of MMG Trading Ltd.

Established in 2008, the Military 1st is an online retailer specialising in first-rate outdoor and combat clothing and tactical footwear, as well as camping and bushcraft equipment and accessories. We are proud of our continuously growing range of high-quality products from the world's best-known brands, and in excellent prices, along with the fastest possible delivery and the highest level of customer service.

info@military1st.co.uk

Military 1st 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Karl Byrne
Military 1st 5 star review on 18th February 2021
Declan Marshall
Quick delivery and superb quality products, i will definitely be using them in the future, highly recommend
Happy with my purchase although I payed for 2- 3 days delivery that didn't happen, but due to circumstances and the times we are in its understandable
The jacket I got was XXL however the sleeves were ok but the body was too short and small . The delivery and response was very good but the jacket was dissapointing and I am sending it back its a badly made item because of its design if I was about 5ft tall it might be ok in lenght and its definitely not a XXL in width or lenght I would prefer a return of money Sorry about the Bad Review as you seem to be a Good Company Thanks Joe
Very prompt service and delivery. Great quality and great fitting clothing. Excellent value.
Very happy with my order. Item was exactly as described on website and sizing was perfect. Delivery to Ireland took a little longer than expected but with brexit and covid this was understandable. Will happily buy from these guys again.
Very reliable and products always arrive exactly as advertised 😊
Quick efficient delivery and the size guides worked great.
Bought these boots to yse when on my motorcycle very happy with them
Super ceny szybką wysyłka produkt zgodny z opisem na pewno będę kontynuować zakupy na 💯 procent polecam firmę kupiłem już trochę rzecz i jestem zadowolony
Military 1st 5 star review on 19th March 2021 Military 1st 5 star review on 19th March 2021 Military 1st 5 star review on 19th March 2021 Military 1st 5 star review on 19th March 2021 Military 1st 5 star review on 19th March 2021
This was my first time to use this site and it didn’t disappoint,from ordering to delivery everything went smooth with the clothing (colours and sizing) exactly as described, what more can you ask for.
Great company with excellent customer service and first class products!
I bought a combat jacket and extremely pleased. Very well made and looks great.
Great products, great service. Used them a few times and will continue to do so
I got exactly what I required at a very good price. The website is very good and easy to navigate.
Very quick delivery and great quality! Will definitely be ordering again!
Very good customer service as expected. Nothing to complain about.
I was expecting better quality for the price paid
Dear Customer, Thank you for taking the time to write a review and I am really sorry for the problems you have experienced. As far as we can see our Customer Service has been in touch. If you require any further assistance, please contact our Customer Service Team: info@military1st.co.uk Once again, apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Military1st
Great website. Lots of superb goods and quick delivery times.
I recommend MILITARY SHOP very good quality items I am so happy
I have ordered from Military 1st a good deal of clothing and have found the quality excellent, one of my orders went astray during the Christmas period and the staff were excellent and very helpful in sorting out the matter, In my view Military 1st deserves 5 stars.
Military 1st is rated 4.42 based on 708 reviews