MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR Reviews

Mike Peacock
MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR 5 star review on 15th October 2020
""
Great product good price
Extremely pleased with the excellent customer care and speedy continental delivery. The Barbour jacket fits like a glove and looks great!
Trousers were a perfect fit and were delivered on time, happy with the product.
Excellent shop, highly recommended thanks very much!
Fantastic item at a very good price. Quick delivery with good communication as well. Would highly recommend to buy from.
Excellent service with quick easy payment and super fast delivery all the way to Australia. I would highly recommend. The Barbour is excellent too.
Awesome customer service, phoned to check sizes on jacket they measured it for me and fits great they really couldn't have been more helpful. Will definitely use again and highly recommend.
Fantastic service. Item ordered arrived the next day. Along with a personal thankyou message on the invoice. Such little things mean alot. Would highly recommended .
I recently purchased a fila tracksuit top , the service, I received was outstanding, particularly from Clive , I wouldn’t hesitate to shop here again, it felt almost like the old days , when the customer mattered. Brilliant is the best way I can describe it .
Very good company to deal with and good prices. My two polo’s arrived quickly and were excellent quality from Pal Zileri & Hillfigger. Would definitely shop with Michael Stewart again.
Very accurate and customer friendly. I would definitely order another piece of garment even from the Netherlands.
My first experience with Michael Stewart Menswear was first class. Good, clear website, easy to order, quick delivery with tracking and a better price that the established names. I ordered a size that turned out to be too small for me - the return process was very straightforward and my adjusted order was delivered within a few days of the return. I will certainly recommend this company.
My son is very pleased with the fit and quality of his shirt. It's exactly what he was hoping for. Ordering was easy, and it arrived quickly. I appreciated the handwritten messaged, too! Many thanks.
Great product at a good price. Swift delivery. Reliable service.
Great efficient service and the right product too 😊
I ordered a Barbour jacket in 2 sizes, the member of staff I spoke to was extremely helpful in all areas. The jackets arrived next day, I was delighted with it and wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Michael Stewart Menswear.
Very professional service. Excellent.
Ordered on line for the first time. Order fulfilled quickly & without boring you with the details, I was provided with the same personal attention which reflects the excellent service when I visit the shop.
I would like to say what an amazing company quick delivery great prices top quality clothing and the best customer service I have had to call
We did have a few difficulties with shipping products into the EU, but the staff of Michael Stewart‘s was super friendly and mega supportive at all times (BIG thanks to Sam, the eCommerce Manager!!). The second time round the products arrived safe and sound with no difficulty at all and they perfectly fit and the quality is as expected. We’d purchase with MS any time again! :-)
MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR is rated 4.93 based on 2,798 reviews