MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR Reviews

of reviewers recommend MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR
Read MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR Reviews

Tell us how MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR made you happy
First time I have dealt with Michael Stewart Menswear and found the service and delivery of my Barbour Jacket excellent I ordered the wrong size talked to sales Clive they were fantastic told me To send it back which I did and now the correct size on its way and change of colour MY FAULT !! All within three days to all involved Many Many Thanks ! 5 Star Service !!! Ken Millar
Fantastic service next day delivery and saved £60 on retail very nice Barbour jacket and already had lots of comments off people saying very stylish.....
Quite simply I’m astounded. Living on the other side “of the pond”, internet sales rarely go the way one wants. Ordering from Michael Stewart was easy, quick, and thoroughly satisfying. They had what I wanted and I had it in 2 days ... AMAZING. I may not ever shop anywhere else! Cheers!
Very prompt delivery. Packaged beautifully and of course the jacket was just perfect. Thank you.
The whole process was easy and delivery was very quick, and the nice message on my receipt from Clive was very nice.
Accurate description, reasonable delivery cost, excellent price and packaging, fully recommended! Totally satisfied !
Michael Stewart Menswear sell top quality products and top brands. I have only purchased online and shame on me my purchases have been 90% sale items, well I am a pensioner. They are quick, efficient and very helpful. A good place to buy from, highly recommended
Exellent choice and good value really pleased with quality and fast delivery
Thank you for you very well service!
Very good quality and fast delivery
Great customer service
Ordered a fred perry polo shirt
Eaay to order online and with fast delivery.
This is the first time I’ve dealt with Michael Stewart and the whole transaction has been excellent. Unfortunately I ordered an extra large version of the Barbour Duke jacket as I normally order jackets In extra large 44 to 46 inch which usually fits me well ,but because the Duke jacket has a Slim fitting I have had to return the jacket and you have replaced it with 2x extra large.
I was delighted with the service I received from your staff especially Sam when I needed to return an item and replace it.
Excellent service from the web site to the support on the phone and delighted with the selection of clothes.
Quick delivery but disappointing that they don’t attach a prepaid returns label. This is the market norm.

Why are you sending me an email with Dear ‘’’’ and not my name?

Happy with the Meyer trousers I bought though and the personalised check list note. Lovely touch.
Really good communication, received very quickly, well packed and presented - thoroughly recommended as a thoughtful quality supplier.
Very good service all round would recommend to everybody
Excellent service , fast delivery ahead of schedule , really pleased with product 👍🏻
Amazing service, quick delivery and the personal hand written note was a very nice touch. I’ll definitely be back for future purchases. Top class.
As always a excellent service again from Michael Stewart Menswear.
Fast delivery.
Quality Paul & Shark Products.
And most of all excellent customer service from all the team.
Michael Stewart Menswear is highly recommended.
MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR is rated 4.93 based on 2,275 reviews