MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR Reviews

Mike Peacock
MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR 5 star review on 15th October 2020
""
MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR 5 star review on 6th August 2020
Found these boots by accident and I couldn’t afford to pass on them. Brilliant item and service. Delivered next day. A very highly recommended seller.
Good quality clothing,packed and delivered quickly.Easy on line ordering.
Excellent price and value for money. Professional and efficient service. Very pleased to have bought the shoes for my wedding.
Excellent service. Fast delivery. Product standard exceeded expectations.
Very good thank you
My order was delivered in record time. Exactly what I had ordered, fit great and still cannot believe how quickly the order has arrived.
Excellent service and great to be kept updated on my purchase.
I bought a pair of Loake trainers. They arrived quickly accompanied by a nice hand written note. Thanks.
Very up to date shopping experience with a great old school customer service attitude rarely found now. My purchase was handled by Clive and he was very good/organised at exchanging an item and ensuring it reached me the next day. A strong recommendation to use Micheal Stewart Menswear online. Thanks guys.
Always a great selection of clothing. Fast delivery. Excellent returns policy. What more could you ask for? Thoroughly recommend!
I was happy with every stage from purchase to delivery. Many thanks
Really easy website to used very helpful on size guidance and very accurate clothing arrived on time would recommend 1000%
Very well packed and good delivery time
First time buyer but after receiving my order so well packed in timely manner, I'm very pleased. I'm now in process of placing my next order. So should you..
Excellent service. Very professional staff. A pleasure dealing with Michael Stewart menswear
Superb first class service, very helpful and garment was a perfect fit and well packaged. Recommend A+++
Ordered a Barbour jacket on a Monday had it delivered on Thursday! No issues ordering, size is spot on , item very good quality. Would definitely use again
prompt response from online chat query, quick delivery, great price for my new Barbour jacket!
Great service, and fantastic products.
Very impressed prompt delivery of two polo shirts that I ordered from the web site .Great value and I will definately use again .Nice hand written note saying thank you for my purchase and hope they are ok.Thats something missing from the big retailers .
MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR is rated 4.93 based on 2,680 reviews