MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR Reviews

of reviewers recommend MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR
Read MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR Reviews

Tell us how MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR made you happy
I ordered a Fred Perry hooded top for my husband in lockdown and used the click and collect service. I found this to be very helpful done and dusted in a morning.
I am an international customer. The level of service and quality of product is incredible! I called them up, spoke to Sam, and he pulled the products I was interested in and measured them in real time with me. Needless to say, they fitted perfectly. Shipping was incredibly fast, it only took two days to get to Florida! That was not even expedited shipping! Product pricing is extremely competitive too.

Excited for my next order!
Excellent service, very quick delivery and well packaged.
Lovely product and incredibly quick delivery - thank you.
Good price.
Quick delivery.
Great shirt.
Amazing service!
Great experience, would definitely recommend! High quality item, clear communication, and very fast shipping.
Brilliant quick delivery and fantastic quality of goods
Excellent service very well packaged &quick delivery
Great service from Michael Stewart Menswear. Very professional and fast delivery service very friendly staff.
My order was delivered within 2 working days - Excellent service
Excellent product, excellent service
Very fast service quality good
Fantastic service ordered today and delivered tomorrow five star rating
My husband recently picked out the jacket he preferred which we ordered and received very quickly. Unfortunately it was a bit tight so he phoned straight away and explained. The person he spoke to was very nice and said she would reserve the next size up which would be despatched as soon as ours was returned. We promptly returned the jacket and are now waiting for the replacement. The whole process was very simple and easy to follow.
I ordered a jacket from Michael Stewart shop in UK. Good and fast international shipping. Got my jacket within a week i Sweden. Recommend highly!
I'm very satisfied with the purchase. Fast delivery to Spain, perfetly packed and always with tracking number. I'll buy again, and Michael Stewart has also sent me a thanks message written on the bill. 100% recommended
Very pleased. Thanks
Great service and speedy delivery
Fast delivery very good prices overall very good experience
MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR is rated 4.93 based on 2,463 reviews