MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR Reviews

of reviewers recommend MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR
Read MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR Reviews

Tell us how MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR made you happy
Received my order promptly and in good condition.The shirt I ordered was of excellent quality. I have no complaints. Traditional polite service that is often hard to come by nowadays.I will be shopping with this company again,without a doubt.
Very good customer service
First time I have bought an item from this shop.
First Barbour jacket I received was too big so I returned it and the replacement came within 2 days.
Customer service is excellent and if they have any items which I want in the future they will be getting my order.
Constant dialogue throughout the whole ordering process.
Thank you.
Excellent service from start to finish. Very impressed.
Ordered and received in just over 24 hours. Fantastic item and great price. Will definitely order again from here.
Bought some trousers online for my husband - brilliant service, fast delivery, quality product. Would definitely buy from Michael Stewart again!
Great service, easy to deal with, good value and impressive recycling policy with their packaging. Will definitely use them again!
The buying experience with this company was excellent. I spoke to a lady, I believe her name is Kim, and she was a great help. I asked about the sizing of a specific sweater...she gave me the measurements, and I was then able to measure a sweater I had here and work out what size to buy.
I ordered the sweater, paid extra for next day delivery, and the sweater is a great hit with my husband...it looks good AND fits!
Thank you.
Great service. Items arrived quickly. Returns processed super fast. Good communication throughout.
Would recommend to anyone.
Great jacket and really fast delivery!
Fast friendly service at a great price. What’s not too like? Thanks.
Thank you very much for the service I will recommend you to any one fast service right size and no defects 10/10 and a personal hand written note of Kim thanks again.
Thank you for your kind feedback Dale, means the world to us! All the best, Michael Stewart Menswear
I ordered a Barbour polo shirt in the sale and got free delivery. It came the next day via DPD. The delivery note in the parcel had a hand written thank you for shopping with us message which was nice touch. Will definitely be shopping with you again.
Thank you for your fantastic review, we really appreciate it! All the best, Michael Stewart Menswear
Brilliant absolutely brilliant!! I am so glad I found your shop. Your staff and your clothes are just what any shopper would want . I will be doing a lot business with you!!
Takecare Brian Ritchie.
Brain, we a so pleased you were happy with our service. It was an absolute pleasure to serve you. All the best, Michael Stewart Menswear
Efficient and courteous as ever.
Thank you for shopping with us and leaving feedback. It is very much appreciated. All the best, Michael Stewart Menswear.
Excellent...genuine product...and quick delivery plus great communication.
Thank you for your kind review, we appreciate your custom. All the best, Michael Stewart Menswear
Quite possibly one of the best customer services experiences I've come across. Extremely quick at email replies and very helpful in answering my questions. Delivery was exceptional too. Big thanks!
MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR 5 star review on 6th August 2020
Amazing feedback, we really appreciate your kind words. Thank you for shopping with us. All the best, Michael Stewart Menswear
Goods were a very good price, as described and delivered quickly.
Thank you for your kind review Peter, we appreciate your custom. All the best, Michael Stewart Menswear
Item as described; very competitive pricing; prompt delivery. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it and your custom. All the best, Michael Stewart Menswear.
Fist class service. Highly recommend.
Thank you for your kind review Diane, we appreciate your custom. All the best, Michael Stewart Menswear
MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR is rated 4.93 based on 2,113 reviews