Mellor Online Reviews

01924274774

139 Manor Road

Steven Amos
Verified Buyer

Every thing was explained in plain english felt as if you wanted my business and even told me of after services available
Rob Kinsey
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service from Stuart at Mellors. Knew exactly parts to order, plus when on stripping down I found unrepairable corrosion in alloy heat exchanger exhaust outlet, Stuart was able to offer a re-conditioned part, saving over 50% on new cost.
Delivery came next day before 8.15am
Excellent, will definitely use again for Eberspacher
Verified Buyer

good prices, speed delivery, i recommende
Jeremy Gassman
Verified Buyer

I bought a replacement D5L from Mellor Online. The prices are excellent and were the best I could find on the Internet, but more than that the standard of support from Stuart has been nothing short of exceptional. I have called him a number of times with both product and technical support queries, and he always takes the time to answer all my questions fully, including going through all of the wire colours and what each does when I was wiring in the new heater. He is also easy to get hold of, answering the phone himself, and if he is busy he rings back immediately he is free. What a breath of fresh air, I can not recommend Mellor Online highly enough.
Thank for your feedback, its much appreciated.
APM Travel
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service. Honest advice and prompt customer service. Value for money

Fast delivery
Tom Bell
Verified Buyer

I purchased my complete unit after a good conversation with Stuart ..100 % service before during and after purchase .....also just purchased more parts and as usual 100% service satisfaction. Can't fault Mellor Online in anyway, they returned my calls within 30 mins. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. If you thought of buying from anywhere else
THINK AGAIN....
I'm happy you are pleased with our services, we will always try our best. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, your feedback is always welcome, good or bad.
Paul Bennett
Verified Buyer

Great service, and best prices around, top Marks as well for communication, thank you.
Peter Burrell
Verified Buyer

very prompt professional and courteous service.
Jason Davis
Verified Buyer

First class service. Knowledgeable, experienced, enthusiastic, professional and always helpful. Dealing with Stuart is always a pleasure. Great family business.
Verified Buyer

I ordered an exhaust through-hull for a Webasto heater. It arrived within 2 days but the polished stainless steel face is covered with scratches. The scratches are obvious so no excuse for sending this out. Not impressed.
I'm sorry to hear about your issue, your right, this shouldn't of been sent out, we are sorry we missed the scratch. We always try our best but sometimes things get missed. Please keep the old fitting, and i'll send you another one straight out free of charge. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!
Alax White
Verified Buyer

Good fast service and just what I was looking for all fitted and working.
Verified Buyer

Item advertised but was not in stock
We are sorry to hear that your item (Lamp High Level Brake 27 LED 12 volt, 0-099-02) was not in stock you ordered from us. This was a stock error on our part due to the item been discontinued by Durite UK. We informed you straight away that we had no stock and gave you a full refund.
Andrew Jeffrey
Verified Buyer

Prompt delivery and very well packed.
Terje Haug
Verified Buyer

Perfect service. Products as described. On time.
Terje from Norway
Paul Fox
Verified Buyer

A very reliable company, quick to dispatch and provider of knowledgeable support.
This was my very first install of a Webasto Marine hot air heater. When I first purchased the wrong sized ducting, Stuart made it very easy for me to return and refund. Stuart's telephone support was invaluable and was used on a number of occasions for installation advice. When I accidentally configured my smart controller wrong, Stuart lent me and immediately posted a diagnostics cable that would allow me to perform a factory reset. I am not a professional heating installer but with a bit of common sense and Stuart at the other end of the phone line, I now have lovely warm air flowing throughout my sailboat.
Tim Curtis-Weight
Verified Buyer

I would use Mellor online again , goods delivered on time , as described and at a competitive price.
Overall very good experience,well done.
Tim
Berkshire
PTD Transport Ltd
Verified Buyer

Absolutely delighted to do business with you! A+++
A++ quality
A++ delivery
A++ customer service
Steve Reynoldsk
Verified Buyer

Could not be more helpful, very knowledgeable,
And will go the extra mile for you, quite rare in today's world, Ian and Stewart top blokes!
Will use again many times I'm sure.

Steve reynolds
Scotland
Royston Heath
Verified Buyer

Customer service is very very good, I had the wrong controller sent and after making them aware the correct one was with me in less than 24 hours.
Very approachable and very professional
We are sorry we made a mistake, which sometimes happen, but I'm glad you were happy with how we rectified it.
Mellor Online is rated 4.61 based on 33 reviews