Mellor Online Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Mellor Online
"Recently purchased Paper/Aluminium air hose. Very pleased with the service provided."
"Customer service is excellent, very helpful with excellent knowledge and good advice - package and shipping is secure and very fast. Will continue to use Mellor and recommend them instantly to anyone who needs these specific components."
"I chat on line with the customer service and it will take just few seconds to find a solution. Very professional."
"REV464 You sent the order to the WRONG address. Check the order more carefully next time. Gareth Evans"
Hi Gareth.

Thank you for your feedback.

We looked into this error and can only apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

On rare occasions, mistakes happen, but we always try our best. We have now implemented a new system to avoid this happening again.

As a goodwill gesture and as you are a valued customer, we will refund you your postage for this order and give you £10 off the next order you place with us.
"All the spares I needed were in stock. Easy to order on a very good website. Very slightly lower prices than the rest. Dispatched quickly and arrived the next Day. Thanks."
"Great website, efficient service, competitive prices, knowledgeable and helpful staff. Very pleased I found out about this company."
"Always happy to help answer questions via phone and e-mail, ensuring you get what you need. Generally just overall great customer service"
"Items arrived very quick first class will use again"
"Very reliable, quick repairs, no hassle. Great communication, you know exactly where you are with all orders"
"Ordered the parts exactly what I wanted got next day excellent service and price"
"Staff very helpful over the phone. Order arrived within 3 days. Prices for eberspacher spares very competitive."
"Quite happy with the price and service received, will definitely buy again."
"Excellent service received. Great customer support over phone . Fully recommend ."
"I ordered my eberspacher ducting fittings which arrived quickly with no fuss exactly what I wanted."
"Good prices and fast delivery"
"Excellent! One of the best online companies I've ever used. Polite, helpful, excellent technical knowledge and fast delivery. They really do go the extra mile to help and make sure you receive exactly what you wanted. Wouldn't hesitate in using them again or recommending their company."
"Great product worked perfectly and delivered fast, thank you"
"Helpful and efficient, fast delivery but above all unlike many companies Mellor have the advertised items in stock so no waiting for 10 plus days for item to arrive. Highly recommended."
"My items arrived early and was exactly what I order Thank you very and I wouldn't hesitate to recommended you to others"
"What a great find! Stuart and Ian Mellor operate a superb business supplying and servicing Webasto and Eberspacher systems for Marine and vehicles installation. They are knowledgable, helpful, well organised, efficient, and competitive. Their website is comprehensive, their computer system is effective and helpful. We're most impressed!"
Mellor Online is rated 4.80 based on 103 reviews