Mellor Online Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Mellor Online

01924274774

139 Manor Road

Verified Buyer

Good price and fast delivery excellent
David Booth
Verified Buyer

quick delivery with just what I needed
Simon Hern
Verified Buyer

Quick to order had all the parts I needed and came the next day. Simples!
Charles Bradfield
Verified Buyer

Good prices, fast service AND in the past when I had a problem I had direct personal communication to sort it out - fast and to my satisfaction - this makes me a happy return customer.
Terry Kusnierek
Verified Buyer

Well happy with the service for technical advice and good response ring back
And will use again due to giving reasonable price for parts and speedy delivery
Many thanks.
Romsey Coaches
Verified Buyer

The order process was easy & staff were easy to contact & very helpful. Pricing was very competitive & the order turned up when promised. Everything was there ready to fit.
If only all suppliers were this efficient! Well done we are very grateful you got us out of a sticky situation!
Justin Green
Verified Buyer

Product in stock at a great price and dispatched the same day. Unfortunately Parcel Force let them down with poor delivery. Have used before and will use again.
Hi Justin, thank you for your review and I'm sorry to hear you had problems with one of our parcel delivery companies; maybe next time we can use a different one. We always try our best but sometimes we are let down by the parcel company drivers, depending what area you are in.
James Rigby
Verified Buyer

I needed clarification on some technical points and found Steve most helpful and correct. The goods were dispatched same day and arrived next day - just want I wanted in all respects. Great service all round!
Kevin Underhill
Verified Buyer

Incredible level of service from Mellor. Great advice before my purchase, quick delivery, fantastic product.. and most importantly, extremely good after sales customer care. Stuart couldn't have been more helpful in talking me through diagnosing a slight problem and getting it sorted. This level of customer service is almost unheard of these days. Thanks again!!
Alex Holt
Verified Buyer

This company is the most impressive independent heater specialists I've spoken to in years, I feel like they want my business and they take their time to understand my needs, second to none in regards to their knowledge and customer service over the phone; very busy lines sometimes if you try calling them, but if you leave a message, they always call you back. Plus, their SMS update service is amazing in regards to my order updates or heater repair status. A great family business!

Arrived quickly & as described
Philip Bowden
Verified Buyer

Easy online purchase,Prompt dispatch, 48 hr delivery. I will recommend and will use Mellor again.
PETE TOWNEND
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website, good price product, very reasonable international shipping cost and prompt execution of my order. What's not to like?
Steven Amos
Verified Buyer

Every thing was explained in plain english felt as if you wanted my business and even told me of after services available
Rob Kinsey
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service from Stuart at Mellors. Knew exactly parts to order, plus when on stripping down I found unrepairable corrosion in alloy heat exchanger exhaust outlet, Stuart was able to offer a re-conditioned part, saving over 50% on new cost.
Delivery came next day before 8.15am
Excellent, will definitely use again for Eberspacher
Verified Buyer

good prices, speed delivery, i recommende
Jeremy Gassman
Verified Buyer

I bought a replacement D5L from Mellor Online. The prices are excellent and were the best I could find on the Internet, but more than that the standard of support from Stuart has been nothing short of exceptional. I have called him a number of times with both product and technical support queries, and he always takes the time to answer all my questions fully, including going through all of the wire colours and what each does when I was wiring in the new heater. He is also easy to get hold of, answering the phone himself, and if he is busy he rings back immediately he is free. What a breath of fresh air, I can not recommend Mellor Online highly enough.
Thank for your feedback, its much appreciated.
APM Travel
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service. Honest advice and prompt customer service. Value for money

Fast delivery
Tom Bell
Verified Buyer

I purchased my complete unit after a good conversation with Stuart ..100 % service before during and after purchase .....also just purchased more parts and as usual 100% service satisfaction. Can't fault Mellor Online in anyway, they returned my calls within 30 mins. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. If you thought of buying from anywhere else
THINK AGAIN....
I'm happy you are pleased with our services, we will always try our best. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, your feedback is always welcome, good or bad.
Mellor Online is rated 4.72 based on 46 reviews