Mellor Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mellor Online
Read Mellor Online Reviews

01924274774

139 Manor Road

Kind of selfishly I have been in two minds about writing a review, because when word is out and more people shop with Mellor Online I wonder whether they (Stuart in particular) will be able to keep up with the way they provide such a great service. In the age of online shopping Mellor Online still know what is, and are able to deliver a customer service with real people on the end of a phone when needed. Even if not immediately available, you get a call back with expert technical help and advice. To me this is what engenders customer loyalty. I have more work to do on my heating system at the moment and even after this is done will be going back to Mellor for servicing parts in the future.
Good quality products, good price delivered on time.
The best heater repair center on the web. To get the best experience, you need to book your heater repair through their website and they will take care of the rest for you. Thank you for a great job.
Excellent service with Ian and Stuart very helpful. Thanks again db
Great part, fast delivery, thanks.
Excellent source of items that I thought were no longer available. Very quick delivery.
Hi In todays bad service culture MELLOR ONLINE , Stuart and Ian have given outstanding service in all areas.
Excellent all over. Choice, value, sevice, quality. All absolutely first rate and cheaper than ebay! Can't recommend highly enough.
Excellent service and fast delivery will definitely use again.
Swift delivery of items. Prior to sale excellent advise give and good after sales service
Ordered a glow plug for my diesel heater on my narrowboat, Mellor was the cheapest I could find and delivery was quick.
very friendly staff and excellent customer service!
Very competitive on price and faultless customer service. There were a couple of incorrect parts shipped, which was a little frustrating and could have been very irritating but for the friendly on knowledgable technical support and the prompt shipment of replacements.
quick and easy highly recommend
Great Customer Service. I had a few queries before I made my purchase. Email response was very quick and comprehensive. Once an order was placed dispatch and delivery were very quick.
Excellent heater repair service, lots of updates via the website also giving me an action date which is most useful.
Quick delivery, great response to questions.... couldn't ask for a better supplier. Thank you for the great service!
Reasonable price for the glow plug and arrived on time. No complaints.
item never shipped...
Thank you for your feedback. Your items have been shipped, see your UPS tracking details below. Please check in your junk folder for updates from us, some email providers may block certain links. UPS tracking No: 1ZY093R56892312517 Any problems, please call and I'm happy to assist you.
Great company