Mellor Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mellor Online
Read Mellor Online Reviews

01924274774

139 Manor Road

This was the first order placed with Mellor online. Website was easy to use and products needed found easily. Ordering process was equally simple and the delivery was extremely quick with the goods well packed and secure. We have more heating accessories to order and will return to Mellor for these.
Quality product at a great price and fast delivery. Excellent.
I contacted Mellor support prior to ordering an Eberspacher silencer from them. My enquiry was quickly answered by Stuart, who was most helpful, answering all my questions speedily.
Fast and efficient service. Would highly recommend them.
All components arrived just as ordered, well packaged with prompt delivery. A great Yorkshire Company.
Excellent service, placed my order and it was delivered the very next day
Ref 5951 hi I have given 5 stars for communication my unit is still under repair for what I've heard your work is also 5 star thanks steve johnston
Hi Stephen, Thank you for your review. Someone will be in contact with you tomorrow regarding your heater repair.
Bought the Webasto Diesel Cooker, an excellent product, works well, I would recommend. Shipping was superb, it arrived the following day. I gave a 4 Star rating rather than 5 as I tried on two occasions to make a call for some technical advice about ordering an extra fuel line, I couldn’t get through. It appears the company prefer email. I wasn’t too disappointed but there are times when a technical phone call is more beneficial than having to write an email especially when working on a vehicle and not being near a computer. All in all I bought a great product with very fast shipping, I am satisfied.
Hi Gordon, thank you for the review. We as a company would always prefer to chat on the phone regarding technical queries, as you are right, emails are not always the best way. On some days our technical calls can be in high demand, but we would also recommend leaving a message via our voice mail system when lines are busy and someone will always call you back. For the inconvenience, I'm going to issue you a £15 refund from your purchase from us.
Excellent service. Order arrived following day.
Excellent communication, help and friendly staff. Immediate despatch and delivery.
I usually do not respond to surveys but must say 'Very good"
I chose this company for my purchase it is important to me to have a good support and help when needed.
Item purchased for overland journey.
Web site was easy to navigate and accurate. Goods arrived very quickly, were correct and of a good quality. Thank you.
Excellent service, very happy to recommend this company.
Efficient service with timely and informative communication throughout.
They collected my unit the day after I contacted them but also gave an option for me to send it the same day. They informed me when to expect progress and these timings were adhered to. My unit could not be fixed due to being obsolete but they provided a replacement at a good price and it was back with me the day after the unit was assessed. Throughout their communication was thorough and made me feel I understood what was happening and what the issues were. Thank you for your excellent service and advice.
A very good and quick service delivery
I have not received the item yet, and I am not able to track the parcel! The last status is "Wednesday 01 July 02:42 Item leaving the UK Langley HWDC", order posted Royal Mail International. I was told by you that the item should be received within 3-5 days. Please help me to track the parcel after it left the UK. Tracking no. is RZ328589996GB
Your Item was dispatched the same day you placed your order, but due to COVID-19, some international destinations have delays of up to 1-2 weeks. I'll email you now, with an update on where your parcel is. For the delay and as goodwill, I will refund the postage cost for you.
Order turned up quickly ,well packed,item as described cant fault on line ordering and will be doing again.
Top service, fast delivery and parts good quality quality.
Excellent price order competed on time, order one day delivered the next day, well laid out website easy to follow and order item's, well done Mellor.
Mellor Online is rated 4.81 based on 224 reviews