Mellor Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mellor Online
Read Mellor Online Reviews

01924274774

139 Manor Road

Excellent service nice people and good product at sensible prices.....would recommend.
Fantastic service via the website everything ordered arrived the very next day, so very quick! Good quality good prices. I did need to speak to the technical guy (am annoyed I can't remember his name) a few days later as I needed some more joints for what is now non standard sizes, very helpful , nothing to much trouble, gave me some options of what to do. I will be back... very soon.
Very good service with next day delivery included
alles correct afgeleverd
Hi I received my heater very promptly. I’m happy with it apart from missing a fuel filter. I haven’t fitted it as yet but soon will be. Thankyou
Thank for your review, this particular heater does not come with a filter, but as a gesture of goodwill, I would be more than happy to put one in the post, if you get in touch.
Absolutely fantastic service from Stuart. Friendly, helpful, informative and patient! Thank you so much.
sent heater off and everything was made so easy good updating as well
Great service pity you can’t get through on the phone to check availability of part
Thank you for your 5-star review, we always try to answer our customer's calls, but due to the high demand of calls in our bustiest periods, this is not always possible. However, if our customers leave a message, we will always call you back, or if you email support@melloronline.co.uk, someone will always get back to you.
A little concerned when the items didn't arrive the following day as my mail sometime goes adrift and there seemed to be no Email . My mind was immediately put to rest when I received a quick reply explaining that it was one to two days delivery. The problem was my end as they had sent out an Email and it appeared after re-verifying my Email account with my provider. The goods arrived the following day. Excellent communication, extremely polite and good prices too! What more can you ask for.
Called them for a part no one else had. Got it by next day....superb service!
Excellent service, very well priced compared to one of there major competitors that I have used for years.
great service and good value products compared to other on line stores
Excellent customer service and great service from Stuart who handled my problem in a friendly and very efficient manner.
Tout tip-top. Merci.
Good website and fast postage. Very happy
Excellent service. Vent arrived very quickly would recomend
I received excellent help and advice and my order arrived the next day!
Fabulous service First class all round Mellor on line Very easy site to use as well Roger
I ordered heater ducting. Service was prompt as ever and price competitive.
Good prices, quick dispatch and quick delivery. Excellent service I will definitely use Mellor again.
Mellor Online is rated 4.80 based on 159 reviews