Mellor Online Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Mellor Online

139 Manor Road

Kevin Underhill
Verified Buyer

Incredible level of service from Mellor. Great advice before my purchase, quick delivery, fantastic product.. and most importantly, extremely good after sales customer care. Stuart couldn't have been more helpful in talking me through diagnosing a slight problem and getting it sorted. This level of customer service is almost unheard of these days. Thanks again!!
Alex Holt
Verified Buyer

This company is the most impressive independent heater specialists I've spoken to in years, I feel like they want my business and they take their time to understand my needs, second to none in regards to their knowledge and customer service over the phone; very busy lines sometimes if you try calling them, but if you leave a message, they always call you back. Plus, their SMS update service is amazing in regards to my order updates or heater repair status. A great family business!

Arrived quickly & as described
Philip Bowden
Verified Buyer

Easy online purchase,Prompt dispatch, 48 hr delivery. I will recommend and will use Mellor again.
PETE TOWNEND
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website, good price product, very reasonable international shipping cost and prompt execution of my order. What's not to like?
Steven Amos
Verified Buyer

Every thing was explained in plain english felt as if you wanted my business and even told me of after services available
Rob Kinsey
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service from Stuart at Mellors. Knew exactly parts to order, plus when on stripping down I found unrepairable corrosion in alloy heat exchanger exhaust outlet, Stuart was able to offer a re-conditioned part, saving over 50% on new cost.
Delivery came next day before 8.15am
Excellent, will definitely use again for Eberspacher
Verified Buyer

good prices, speed delivery, i recommende
Jeremy Gassman
Verified Buyer

I bought a replacement D5L from Mellor Online. The prices are excellent and were the best I could find on the Internet, but more than that the standard of support from Stuart has been nothing short of exceptional. I have called him a number of times with both product and technical support queries, and he always takes the time to answer all my questions fully, including going through all of the wire colours and what each does when I was wiring in the new heater. He is also easy to get hold of, answering the phone himself, and if he is busy he rings back immediately he is free. What a breath of fresh air, I can not recommend Mellor Online highly enough.
Thank for your feedback, its much appreciated.
APM Travel
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service. Honest advice and prompt customer service. Value for money

Fast delivery
Tom Bell
Verified Buyer

I purchased my complete unit after a good conversation with Stuart ..100 % service before during and after purchase .....also just purchased more parts and as usual 100% service satisfaction. Can't fault Mellor Online in anyway, they returned my calls within 30 mins. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. If you thought of buying from anywhere else
THINK AGAIN....
I'm happy you are pleased with our services, we will always try our best. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, your feedback is always welcome, good or bad.
Paul Bennett
Verified Buyer

Great service, and best prices around, top Marks as well for communication, thank you.
Peter Burrell
Verified Buyer

very prompt professional and courteous service.
Jason Davis
Verified Buyer

First class service. Knowledgeable, experienced, enthusiastic, professional and always helpful. Dealing with Stuart is always a pleasure. Great family business.
Verified Buyer

I ordered an exhaust through-hull for a Webasto heater. It arrived within 2 days but the polished stainless steel face is covered with scratches. The scratches are obvious so no excuse for sending this out. Not impressed.
I'm sorry to hear about your issue, your right, this shouldn't of been sent out, we are sorry we missed the scratch. We always try our best but sometimes things get missed. Please keep the old fitting, and i'll send you another one straight out free of charge. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!
Alax White
Verified Buyer

Good fast service and just what I was looking for all fitted and working.
Verified Buyer

Item advertised but was not in stock
We are sorry to hear that your item (Lamp High Level Brake 27 LED 12 volt, 0-099-02) was not in stock you ordered from us. This was a stock error on our part due to the item been discontinued by Durite UK. We informed you straight away that we had no stock and gave you a full refund.
Andrew Jeffrey
Verified Buyer

Prompt delivery and very well packed.
Terje Haug
Verified Buyer

Perfect service. Products as described. On time.
Terje from Norway