Mellor Online Reviews

Mellor Online 5 star review on 17th March 2020
bernard fays
More Photos & Videos
Exellent service!!!
Excellent service with immediate despatch even in these difficult times. First class company that I would be happy to deal with anytime.
Purchased a stainless steel diesel heater mounting bracket, very good quality at a reasonable price, did the job perfectly.
I recently purchased an Eberspacher S2 D2L unit from Mellor. Having never previously installed one of these, I spoke to the very knowledgeable Stuart, who provided fantastic customer service and detailed technical support. The items arrived on time at very reasonable prices. I have no hesitation in recommending Mellor. I will definitely use them again.
the best thing was we ordered the length we required, as everyone else only die 1mtre length , which would have meant we would have to buy jointers, which would have cost more money , I have to say you were the only company I found online to my satisfaction
Good website experience. Product arrived the next day. 10/10. well done
Very fast delivery and excellent customer service
Mellor processed and dispatched the order promptly.
Always there, always willing to help and give advice... Thank you for your help time and time again. Dave from Barnsley
Great I Will return !
Excellent service especially under recent restrictions
Did exactly as it said on the tin and more
Highly recommend Mellor Online
Very responsive to questions and extremely knowledgeable regarding the Webasto heater I purchased from them. Were patient in providing technical support. Highly recommended!
Excellent service great technical support and sensible prices. Would have no hesitation recommending. Good honest people / company ....thank you Mark Raynes (2020)
Very good company easy to use website and fast delivery and would use again highly recommended.
Very reasonable prices and quick delivery. Easy to use website. Will use again for definite.
Great website, good prices and fast delivery.
Items were ordered and delivered within 24hrs ..
Thank you for a excellent service.
Unbelievably quick service, really well packed, and exactly as it was in the pics.

Quick and in accordance with expectations
Quality product excellent service good all round
Mellor Online is rated 4.81 based on 201 reviews