Mellor Online Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Mellor Online
"No problems - fast and efficient."
"Good website. Good stock. Good delivery. I'll use Mellor again for my diesel heater parts."
"Having both asked a semi technical question about one of the products I was interested in and then subsequently bought the item, I had to wait for a call back on the question ( 5 or 6 hours) and the item arrived in 48 hours. Key question is "would I use them again?" and I would."
Thank for taking the time to review us. Unfortunately, when it comes to technical advice there is only myself and Ian that can deal with these queries and usually these are answered within the hour. Sometimes due to the high volume of calls/queries we receive there can be a delay but each and every one are returned via our callback service.
"Prompt delivery. Part as described."
"fast service and well packed"
"Great service, Airtop 2000STC heater purchase, excellent price and fast delivery."
"Very prompt and excellent repair under warranty."
"Very helpful over the phone helped clarify what I needed, good website and prompt delivery. Would recommend highly."
"Great service, goods arrived quickly and well packaged. Great price too."
"Last thing you want in the middle of a cold snap is your heating system failing. So when it does you want to fix it fast,Mellor online had the parts on the shelf. The ordering process was quick and easy and the parts were on the way. They arrived very quickly and the heating was only down for 3 days. Would I recommend Mellor online, yes I would, I will give them a huge thumbs up for their ease of use the speedy despatch."
"Hi. What a great company and service, they say next day and it is correct. Have recommended to all at my marina. Thank you for your attention to your customers needs, great company."
"Website ordering was extremely easy. Goods received within 24 hours of ordering. Will deal with this company again without hesitation."
"Good customer service. Answered queries promptly. Good prices."
"Very good, very prompt service. Knows his stuff. Only minus is that getting into contact was a bit hard."
"Very good service thanks"
"Excellent service and delivery, parts were available in stock and of very high quality, will definitely use Mellor Online again, and will be recommending them to fellow heater owners."
"Helpfull on the phone quick dispatch and delivery plenty of text and email updates on purchases"
"Haven’t fitted it yet but it arrived in double quick time and appears to be complete and in good nick. Looks kinda cute coss it’s so tiny"
"Very good response from person on your end. Was familiar with all aspects of our enquiry and the product. Not always the case these days with other merchants! Quite prepared to deal with you again, should the occasion arise. ."
"Highly recommend Mellor Online, very professional service. Very genuine and informative. Thank you."
Mellor Online is rated 4.79 based on 123 reviews