Mellor Online Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Mellor Online
"I ordered heater ducting. Service was prompt as ever and price competitive."
"Good prices, quick dispatch and quick delivery. Excellent service I will definitely use Mellor again."
"Excellent service - Quick delivery and good quality item"
"Very impressed with Mellor's out of hours support service, I was left with no heat and they got my water heater up and running, which I recently purchased from them “Extremely pleasant and professional experience”"
"Very fast response to query, very fast dispatch, couldn't find it cheaper elsewhere. Haven't installed the heater yet (Life got in the way!)"
"100% Fantastic service and very easy to use website, I even received and out of hour reply to my questions. Super fast delivery. I will be ordering more. I will be using my heater for a camper conversation"
"Ordered a service kit for my Eberspacher heater - arrived very quickly. All good, many thanks, will use you again."
"Really helpful with my enquire, freindly and knowledgeable and organised and delivered as said, top man highly recommended!!"
"Bonjour, Très satisfait de Mellor online qui a un site internet très complet en français et suite à ma commande la livraison à été très rapide . Je recommande ce site . Cordialement ."
"I purchased aN Eberspacher D5 changeover kit from Melloronline. They had priced it extremely competitively and it was dispatched immediately. Stuart's technical support was excellent. I will certainly deal with them again. First rate"
"Good selection, easy to order and arrived on time"
"Very good service. Goods were very well packed and delivered extremely quickly."
"I always use Mellor Online for all my Webasto parts, however I would prefer it if there was a reduction on price for trade even if it was only 5%. Makes it difficult to charge much more that listed price when I've carried out the work."
Thank you for your feedback regarding your order. I've looked into this today and found that you were on the top trade discount of 40% off the retail price. The only way we could give you a further discount is if you buy in bulk. Please contact me and I'll be happy to quote you.
"Called to purchase a part but I'm still waiting for a reply ,so not impressed."
I do apologize if we didn't call you back, we have looked into this today and I can't find any voice mails regarding your inquiry. If you can provide the number you called us on, I will look into this further. We pride ourselves in calling every customer back who leaves a message. If we were aware you called, we would have called you straight back. If you would like to get in touch, I will give you 25% off your next order for the inconvenience, including free postage.
"Heater was out of stock but I was informed promptly and the item delivered within a few days. Excellent communication and service."
"purchased webasto filter and copper pipe very fast delivery next day fitted same working fine"
"Great to deal with 👍"
"Product was exactly as described & the delivery was speedy. We tried this out this weekend & it works perfectly"
"All very good Stuart no problems cheers Brett Taylor"
"No problems - fast and efficient."
Mellor Online is rated 4.79 based on 141 reviews