Mellor Online Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Mellor Online
Andy Summers
Verified Buyer
"Part arrived within a couple of days which is good as i live in France very pleased will use you again"
Marc VanHarn
Verified Buyer
"The item that I was looking for was initially out of stock. I submitted a notification request and was happy to see the item come in and an email in my inbox within a couple of days. The online purchase process went very smoothly. I am on the west coast of the United States and still received my items within one weeks time."
Kevin Woods
Verified Buyer
"Mellor Online had just what I needed, at a very reasonable price, it was dispatched quickly and received the next day, what more could you ask for."
"Stuart was superb, always in contact and keeping me updated. Looking forward to getting my items tomorrow!"
"Hi Readers, Contacted Mellor Online for advice on a fuel line for a MV Air 2 heater. I left a message as instructed and my call was returned within an hour. Great knowledge to help with my decision followed by a desire by Mellor Online to sell the cheapest option. Quality ISO fuel line, clips etc received. Well done, a happy customer"
Wouter Boekel
Verified Buyer
"Mellor online has a good assorted webshop. Which is clear in use. Together with fast shipment it was a very nice shopping with them."
Dave Jones
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery and good helpfull advice both times I've used them. Always ring back fast too when they say they will"
Thomas Reynolds
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly staff that’s happy to give technical advice. Staff went out there way to call me back and find and supply the correct parts that I needed. Parts were dispatched same day and deliverd the following day👍🏼. Well done guys top seller. Will definitely use again and would highly recommend."
"Very quick delivery; excellent communication. I am fully satisfied :-)"
"Good price and fast delivery excellent"
David Booth
Verified Buyer
"quick delivery with just what I needed"
Simon Hern
Verified Buyer
"Quick to order had all the parts I needed and came the next day. Simples!"
Charles Bradfield
Verified Buyer
"Good prices, fast service AND in the past when I had a problem I had direct personal communication to sort it out - fast and to my satisfaction - this makes me a happy return customer."
Terry Kusnierek
Verified Buyer
"Well happy with the service for technical advice and good response ring back And will use again due to giving reasonable price for parts and speedy delivery Many thanks."
Romsey Coaches
Verified Buyer
"The order process was easy & staff were easy to contact & very helpful. Pricing was very competitive & the order turned up when promised. Everything was there ready to fit. If only all suppliers were this efficient! Well done we are very grateful you got us out of a sticky situation!"
Justin Green
Verified Buyer
"Product in stock at a great price and dispatched the same day. Unfortunately Parcel Force let them down with poor delivery. Have used before and will use again."
Hi Justin, thank you for your review and I'm sorry to hear you had problems with one of our parcel delivery companies; maybe next time we can use a different one. We always try our best but sometimes we are let down by the parcel company drivers, depending what area you are in.
James Rigby
Verified Buyer
"I needed clarification on some technical points and found Steve most helpful and correct. The goods were dispatched same day and arrived next day - just want I wanted in all respects. Great service all round!"
Kevin Underhill
Verified Buyer
"Incredible level of service from Mellor. Great advice before my purchase, quick delivery, fantastic product.. and most importantly, extremely good after sales customer care. Stuart couldn't have been more helpful in talking me through diagnosing a slight problem and getting it sorted. This level of customer service is almost unheard of these days. Thanks again!!"
"This company is the most impressive independent heater specialists I've spoken to in years, I feel like they want my business and they take their time to understand my needs, second to none in regards to their knowledge and customer service over the phone; very busy lines sometimes if you try calling them, but if you leave a message, they always call you back. Plus, their SMS update service is amazing in regards to my order updates or heater repair status. A great family business!"
"Arrived quickly & as described"
Mellor Online is rated 4.76 based on 55 reviews