Mellor Online Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Mellor Online

Tell us how Mellor Online made you happy

"Really helpful with my enquire, freindly and knowledgeable and organised and delivered as said, top man highly recommended!!"
"Bonjour, Très satisfait de Mellor online qui a un site internet très complet en français et suite à ma commande la livraison à été très rapide . Je recommande ce site . Cordialement ."
"I purchased aN Eberspacher D5 changeover kit from Melloronline. They had priced it extremely competitively and it was dispatched immediately. Stuart's technical support was excellent. I will certainly deal with them again. First rate"
"Good selection, easy to order and arrived on time"
"Very good service. Goods were very well packed and delivered extremely quickly."
"I always use Mellor Online for all my Webasto parts, however I would prefer it if there was a reduction on price for trade even if it was only 5%. Makes it difficult to charge much more that listed price when I've carried out the work."
Thank you for your feedback regarding your order. I've looked into this today and found that you were on the top trade discount of 40% off the retail price. The only way we could give you a further discount is if you buy in bulk. Please contact me and I'll be happy to quote you.
"Called to purchase a part but I'm still waiting for a reply ,so not impressed."
I do apologize if we didn't call you back, we have looked into this today and I can't find any voice mails regarding your inquiry. If you can provide the number you called us on, I will look into this further. We pride ourselves in calling every customer back who leaves a message. If we were aware you called, we would have called you straight back. If you would like to get in touch, I will give you 25% off your next order for the inconvenience, including free postage.
"Heater was out of stock but I was informed promptly and the item delivered within a few days. Excellent communication and service."
"purchased webasto filter and copper pipe very fast delivery next day fitted same working fine"
"Great to deal with 👍"
"Product was exactly as described & the delivery was speedy. We tried this out this weekend & it works perfectly"
"All very good Stuart no problems cheers Brett Taylor"
"No problems - fast and efficient."
"Good website. Good stock. Good delivery. I'll use Mellor again for my diesel heater parts."
"Having both asked a semi technical question about one of the products I was interested in and then subsequently bought the item, I had to wait for a call back on the question ( 5 or 6 hours) and the item arrived in 48 hours. Key question is "would I use them again?" and I would."
Thank for taking the time to review us. Unfortunately, when it comes to technical advice there is only myself and Ian that can deal with these queries and usually these are answered within the hour. Sometimes due to the high volume of calls/queries we receive there can be a delay but each and every one are returned via our callback service.
"Prompt delivery. Part as described."
"fast service and well packed"
"Great service, Airtop 2000STC heater purchase, excellent price and fast delivery."
"Very prompt and excellent repair under warranty."
"Very helpful over the phone helped clarify what I needed, good website and prompt delivery. Would recommend highly."
Mellor Online is rated 4.78 based on 134 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access