Mellor Online Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Mellor Online
Kenneth Scott
Verified Buyer
"Easy online ordering, price was competative and delivered quick. Will use again. Kenny Scott - Conversions Manager - Wanderin Wheelz Ltd."
"price for article was for delivery times and information was very good"
"Good selection of parts, prompt dispatch, reasonable postage charges"
Jill McBride
Verified Buyer
"Very fast and efficient delivery"
"Good pricing and easy to use website."
Paul Raven
Verified Buyer
"Totally professional and cheapest on web for product that I needed. Great service and they keep you in touch as your order gets delivered. Well done."
"Very quick delivery"
Ian Capstick
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful quick delivery"
Richard Worrall
Verified Buyer
"I sent Mellor an Eberspacher D5 for repair. They diagnosed the problem (failed motor) and together we decided that the most cost effective course was the purchase of a replacement D4 Airtronic. The D4 could be used because the D5 services only two outlets on my boat. The D4 was supplied at a competitive price. The service throughout was superb with excellent and friendly communication at all times. I thoroughly recommend Stuart and his team."
"Very prompt service and next day delivery."
Billy Gill
Verified Buyer
"Stuart was willing to chat and ask questions on our requirement. Knowledgable and able to teĺl me some important start-up tips for the heater. 👍"
Allen Rubin
Verified Buyer
"I have an older model Webasto air heater, and Mellor has always been able to furnish repair parts as needed."
Andrew Nichols
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service, very helpful, fast delivery"
Robert Geddes
Verified Buyer
"Very competitive pricing well done"
Andy Summers
Verified Buyer
"Part arrived within a couple of days which is good as i live in France very pleased will use you again"
Marc VanHarn
Verified Buyer
"The item that I was looking for was initially out of stock. I submitted a notification request and was happy to see the item come in and an email in my inbox within a couple of days. The online purchase process went very smoothly. I am on the west coast of the United States and still received my items within one weeks time."
Kevin Woods
Verified Buyer
"Mellor Online had just what I needed, at a very reasonable price, it was dispatched quickly and received the next day, what more could you ask for."
"Stuart was superb, always in contact and keeping me updated. Looking forward to getting my items tomorrow!"
"Hi Readers, Contacted Mellor Online for advice on a fuel line for a MV Air 2 heater. I left a message as instructed and my call was returned within an hour. Great knowledge to help with my decision followed by a desire by Mellor Online to sell the cheapest option. Quality ISO fuel line, clips etc received. Well done, a happy customer"
Wouter Boekel
Verified Buyer
"Mellor online has a good assorted webshop. Which is clear in use. Together with fast shipment it was a very nice shopping with them."
Mellor Online is rated 4.77 based on 69 reviews