Mellor Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mellor Online
Read Mellor Online Reviews

01924274774

139 Manor Road

Excellent service and very quick delivery at reasonable price . Very Happy .
Excellent service and product supply. Very impressed. Thank you.
The online transaction was quick and easy, goods arrived in a short time as ordered with no customs hassle. Would highly recommend Mellor
Stuart was helpful with advice and parts order . Delivery was very fast
Excellent rapid response for a quickly deleted each item
I have recently used this company for the first time and found them to be very professional at what they do, with excellent pricing on much and the update and advice on purchases was excellent. The packaging and packing were of the highest order. I shall be using them to supply a number of items as I upgrade my boat's heating systems.
We ordered the thermo pro 90 12 volt kit from Mellor Online for our Bristol sailboat we live in New England and although warmer than usual temps for this time of the year, cold weather is starting to settle in. Everything came in the kit as ordered and was packaged very well. The heater appears brand new Webasto made in Germany. Their email support was super fast. If you have any questions, Stuart will get you the answer. We will install the heater this week and will write a review post-installation as well. I will order from Mellor-online again.
Excellent service. Fast Delivery. Original manufacturer's products. Recommended Highly.
Great service and a very slick online process - thoroughly impressed with Mellor Online
Excellent service and very helpful I'm very pleased with my item.👍😊
Ive used Mellor a few times for a project I'm working on. They have been very helpful when I have needed to call for advice. The prices are very competitive and ship quickly. Thanks
Great website, easy to use, they have a technical resource area which is fantastic! Ordered glow plug for a Eberspacher D5S, it arrived in around one week! Tracking information supplied but I found it was unable to give me any information about my order! Contacted customer service who emailed me back with details I needed! Excellent service
Speedy delivery to Ireland and import duties sorted at source. Excellent
I needed a short piece of fuel pipe fo my narrowboat deisel heater. It required to be fire resistent (iso 7840) to pass the boat safety test. After trying local suppliers and going online Mellor was the only one that I could find at a decent price. Ordered late Friday and delivered by post on Tuesday (good considering weekend) Even with the delivery charge it was still better priced than the next best. I shall certainly keep Mellor in mind for any other pieces needed for the heater and piping.
I found Mellor on line whilst repairing the heating system on my boat. Good advice prompt service and good returns. I purchased a short run of duct at 3pm I received it 11am next day.
Quick delivery , faultless service . Happy customer
Super fast delivery. Quality product. And very good price. Thank you.
Bought an Eberspacher fuel filter assembly, really pleased. super fast delivery service. Great price. Will use again for sure.
excellent service and speedy delivery
Very efficient and helpful. Friendly. I collected from the depot which is tucked away in a street of dwellings.
Mellor Online is rated 4.85 based on 383 reviews