Mellor Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mellor Online
Read Mellor Online Reviews

01924274774

139 Manor Road

I still have not received my order while I have from other companies from England ordered latter 29.2100.19.0327 VW T5 T6 Heater Mounting Bracket for Webasto and Eberspacher Power coated (In Stock)
I'm very sorry to hear you have been having issues with the delivery of your item. We did post your order out on the day you ordered it and handed it over to the Royal Mail international team. As I can see from your tracking details, your item has landed in the Netherlands but due to delays with the Netherlands postal service due to the time of year, your item may have long delays. So as this is a low valve order and as goodwill for the inconvenience, I have issued a FULL refund. Hopefully, your goods will arrive soon.
I have not received the item yet, and I am not able to track the parcel! The last status is "Wednesday 01 July 02:42 Item leaving the UK Langley HWDC", order posted Royal Mail International. I was told by you that the item should be received within 3-5 days. Please help me to track the parcel after it left the UK. Tracking no. is RZ328589996GB
Your Item was dispatched the same day you placed your order, but due to COVID-19, some international destinations have delays of up to 1-2 weeks. I'll email you now, with an update on where your parcel is. For the delay and as goodwill, I will refund the postage cost for you.
Called to purchase a part but I'm still waiting for a reply ,so not impressed.
I do apologize if we didn't call you back, we have looked into this today and I can't find any voice mails regarding your inquiry. If you can provide the number you called us on, I will look into this further. We pride ourselves in calling every customer back who leaves a message. If we were aware you called, we would have called you straight back. If you would like to get in touch, I will give you 25% off your next order for the inconvenience, including free postage.
I ordered an exhaust through-hull for a Webasto heater. It arrived within 2 days but the polished stainless steel face is covered with scratches. The scratches are obvious so no excuse for sending this out. Not impressed.
I'm sorry to hear about your issue, your right, this shouldn't of been sent out, we are sorry we missed the scratch. We always try our best but sometimes things get missed. Please keep the old fitting, and i'll send you another one straight out free of charge. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!
Mellor Online is rated 4.84 based on 349 reviews