Mellor Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mellor Online
Read Mellor Online Reviews

01924274774

139 Manor Road

Prompt reply’s to queries and good pricing and delivery, be aware some of the accessories aren’t necessarily brand names as advertised
Hi Andrew, thank you for your review and for having a chat with me via email regarding your issue with the Fuel tank which is item (M7881) https://bit.ly/3yH8odx. The fuel tank is advertised as suitable for Ebersapcher and Webatso heaters, this is a none branded product, which is manufactured by us. All our manufactured products are at the same level of quality, but a lot cheaper than the branded name fuel tanks.
Ordered a glow plug for my diesel heater on my narrowboat, Mellor was the cheapest I could find and delivery was quick.
Very competitive on price and faultless customer service. There were a couple of incorrect parts shipped, which was a little frustrating and could have been very irritating but for the friendly on knowledgable technical support and the prompt shipment of replacements.
Products as advertised. Delivery took quite a long time (Brexit, virus?)
Thank you for leaving us feedback and yes we have been experiencing shipping delays due to the run-up to Christmas, and COVID-19. We really appreciate your understanding in these difficult times.
No problems.Prompt delivery
Found Mellor online to be very efficient.
Had a good range . How ever two of my preferred items were listed as in stock. But out of stock when ordering ,with no guidance as to when it would be back in stock .
Thank you for your review, we always appreciate our customer's feedback and try and improve our services where we can. Due to our live-stock levels, once the item is out of stock, we make sure customers are not able to buy that product which is most important to avoid disappointment. Stock levels online can change so fast, depending on demand and how many customers want the same item. We always recommend using the, email me when back in the stock tab on the product page, option, so when the items come back in stock the system will email you automatically. Or, if very urgent, please call or email sales@melloronline.co.uk where we can advise you of the delivery date.
Bought the Webasto Diesel Cooker, an excellent product, works well, I would recommend. Shipping was superb, it arrived the following day. I gave a 4 Star rating rather than 5 as I tried on two occasions to make a call for some technical advice about ordering an extra fuel line, I couldn’t get through. It appears the company prefer email. I wasn’t too disappointed but there are times when a technical phone call is more beneficial than having to write an email especially when working on a vehicle and not being near a computer. All in all I bought a great product with very fast shipping, I am satisfied.
Hi Gordon, thank you for the review. We as a company would always prefer to chat on the phone regarding technical queries, as you are right, emails are not always the best way. On some days our technical calls can be in high demand, but we would also recommend leaving a message via our voice mail system when lines are busy and someone will always call you back. For the inconvenience, I'm going to issue you a £15 refund from your purchase from us.
Mellor processed and dispatched the order promptly.
I ordered exactly what was needed and couldn’t believe how quickly it came.
very complete, swift delivery. Would like some information on the installation, diagram, picture, drawing. Jean-Pierre
Hi Jean, Thank you for your review and we appreciate your feedback. You can download all our product information via our download center @ www.melloronline.co.uk/technicallibrary or since you have access to our free technical support service, you can email support@melloronline.co.uk or call us on 01924 274774 and someone will be more than happy to assist you with your purchase.
great service and good value products compared to other on line stores
Great to deal with 👍
Having both asked a semi technical question about one of the products I was interested in and then subsequently bought the item, I had to wait for a call back on the question ( 5 or 6 hours) and the item arrived in 48 hours. Key question is "would I use them again?" and I would.
Thank for taking the time to review us. Unfortunately, when it comes to technical advice there is only myself and Ian that can deal with these queries and usually these are answered within the hour. Sometimes due to the high volume of calls/queries we receive there can be a delay but each and every one are returned via our callback service.
Prompt delivery. Part as described.
fast service and well packed
Helpfull on the phone quick dispatch and delivery plenty of text and email updates on purchases
Very good response from person on your end. Was familiar with all aspects of our enquiry and the product. Not always the case these days with other merchants! Quite prepared to deal with you again, should the occasion arise. .
Good prices and fast delivery
price for article was for delivery times and information was very good
Mellor Online is rated 4.84 based on 344 reviews