Mellor Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mellor Online
Read Mellor Online Reviews

01924274774

139 Manor Road

Great service and good prices!
What's to say. Great product at best price i could find. Delivered next day. Very impressed.
I have had a couple of queries prior to purchasing a heater for my boat and when I had some technical questions regarding the exhaust placement. Stuart responded to my request for information promptly and was very patient in talking me through the options and picking up an error in my order. Very good support.
I bought my Webasto heater from Mellor back in 2014 and since then had it serviced by them once. Both times they were a delight to do business with. Unfortunately, the heater developed a fault so I had no hesitation in returning it to Mellor's. Their website is easy to follow offering various ways of getting the heater to them. You are kept updated on progress throughout the process via the website. On this occasion, I was contacted by both Stuart and Ian for clarification and it is obvious they know what they are talking about. I wouldn't hesitate in dealing with Mellor's again as they know exactly how to provide Customer Service. Top class company. I have no connection with Mellor other than being a very satisfied customer.
Nice fast delivery
Awsum staff and services
Great service, great price and quick delivery. Very happy with the service I received and would use this company again.
What great service. You just couldn't have asked for more. Had to send an item back, no issues. Refund was paid quickly
Prompt reply’s to queries and good pricing and delivery, be aware some of the accessories aren’t necessarily brand names as advertised
Hi Andrew, thank you for your review and for having a chat with me via email regarding your issue with the Fuel tank which is item (M7881) https://bit.ly/3yH8odx. The fuel tank is advertised as suitable for Ebersapcher and Webatso heaters, this is a none branded product, which is manufactured by us. All our manufactured products are at the same level of quality, but a lot cheaper than the branded name fuel tanks.
The items I ordered were delivered very quickly and were exactly as described and at a competitive price. I thoroughly recommend this supplier and will use them again.
I ordered a marine exhaust silencer and inlet air silencer for my Eberspacher D5WSC using the click and collect service. Parts were ready for collection the next day - note it is vital that you wait for confirmation that items are ready - the collection point does not carry a full stock, nor does it offer a retail sale facility for anything you forgot to order. The collection address is accurate, but hard to spot being at the rear of a private house. There are two company signs, but they are very small. My order was correctly made up, with genuine new Webasto parts which are now fitted and working perfectly. The price was very good - the cheapest I found by a considerable margin. I would not hesitate to use Mellor Online again or to recommend them to others.
Good service, good price, excellent quality parts. What's not to like?
Great service super quick delivery
Absolutely faultless after sales 2nd to none Stuart is absolutely brilliant thank you
Kind of selfishly I have been in two minds about writing a review, because when word is out and more people shop with Mellor Online I wonder whether they (Stuart in particular) will be able to keep up with the way they provide such a great service. In the age of online shopping Mellor Online still know what is, and are able to deliver a customer service with real people on the end of a phone when needed. Even if not immediately available, you get a call back with expert technical help and advice. To me this is what engenders customer loyalty. I have more work to do on my heating system at the moment and even after this is done will be going back to Mellor for servicing parts in the future.
Good quality products, good price delivered on time.
The best heater repair center on the web. To get the best experience, you need to book your heater repair through their website and they will take care of the rest for you. Thank you for a great job.
Excellent service with Ian and Stuart very helpful. Thanks again db
Great part, fast delivery, thanks.
Excellent source of items that I thought were no longer available. Very quick delivery.
Mellor Online is rated 4.84 based on 344 reviews