MCN Compare Reviews

of reviewers recommend MCN Compare
Read MCN Compare Reviews

customer.services@theinsurers.co.uk

Tell us how MCN Compare made you happy
Policy appeared very competitive but admin process poor. Apparently unable to distinguish between a renewal document (sent as requested to prove NCB level) and a policy certificate (not sent as didn't purchase from previous insurer, obviously!!).
I await their response and reparation.
Service was very poor. Absolutely Terrible
I went onto the MCN compare website for bike insurance.I thought that the companies would be vetted by MCN admin.I chose MCE and it has transpired that they have a truly appalling record dealing with customers(check out Why I hate MCE insurance on Facebook. There has to be a portion of blame on MCN simply because they have allowed them to advertise on their website.I know I,m not alone.
Don’t waste your time with this lot, £500 fully comp with compare the market, nearly £3000 with MCN!!
Absolute rubbish, never bother again and have been put off buying motorcycle news for wasting my time.
One month ago I canceled my policy and still didn’t get my refund, I hate the customer services, never helps.
They was terrible I don’t recommend them at all please avoid these
Could not get a quote as the app would not accept my date of birth. This was probably because I passed my test at 16 and the app will not accept that (probably an app modified from a car drivers app). Emailed MCN Compare about it but got no response. Tried several times - waste of time.
i allowed my friend to use my e mail address and have tried to contact you SEVERAL times to stop emails from you i have no bike and dont want emails. my friend is happy with you i am not my name is not kevin btw
When I got a quote from MCN my usual insurer Bennetts were forth down the list and £25.00 more expensive than the cheapest quote, as my other bike was with Bennetts and to save any messing around with the No Claims Bonus proof thing I clicked on Bennetts. When I arrived at the Bennetts site the quote had magically dropped from £104.00 to £86.00 so comparable with the cheapest MCN had offered? Don't think I'll be using the MCN Compare site next time!
Charged me an overdue when getting a new bank card. Poor form.
Basically I got a quote but not sure if I'm legally allowed to ride.
Started at nearly £10,000 then got insurance for £150 as I have no no claims.
I am a new rider and MCN were unable to provide me with a insurance quote.
Waste of time after filling out form then told me did not do multi bike policies. Other sites made clear whether did or did not do multi bike policies up front
Didn't work for me. I tried to progress a favourable quote and the system dids not allow me to buy the policy. I tried to contact the MCN system managers but could not get through. I will not use the facility again. I went direct to one of the major insurers who were very slick.
Waste of time
I had the misfortune to buy my insurance though you’re website and used One Call
What a mistake that was
After sending proof of my No
Claim bonus from my old insurance company Carole Nash by email and by post One Call world not except it although I complained with their terms they are insisting
It is not invalid and have told me I need to pay a additional £155.84 or my policy would be cancelled .Of course I have
Instructed my bank not to pay another penny to these assholes living me £120 out of
Pocket thanks for all your help
Mr M Burns
4 putter circle
Coxford
Southampton
SO165GF
Tel 07905278627
You spoiled it all by entrapping me in an endless email subscription that I was unable to unsubscribe from, very, very, very annoying, would never use you again.
MCN rip a lot of people off including me, check out reviews on Facebook! Do not give them the chance to rip you off!!!!
Could not give a quote for my Canam Spyder
Unable to get quotes for multi bike policy.
MCN Compare is rated 4.68 based on 3,287 reviews