MCN Compare Reviews

of reviewers recommend MCN Compare
Read MCN Compare Reviews

customer.services@theinsurers.co.uk

Tell us how MCN Compare made you happy
No different to go compare, bit of a waste of time, pretty much the same price
Sorry but you are the worst insurance company I have ever come across. I wasn't going to give a review but since you have asked ..!!
This platform lead me to being ripped off by mce insurance because it didn't supply the correct detail for my name driver this has cost me hundreds of pounds please avoid use it can get really costly. I would have paid £200 to have reversed ever using this service.
Really really bad insurance broker, I thought it was insurance company, they couldn't find my address, and I got declined my insurance policy. Then they charged me £30 in admin fees. Refused to refund me. I spoke to about 14 different people. Was on phone for over 3 hours. And went to get manager and of course they "wasn't there" great way to steal money from people. I hope you get your karma you greedy robbing f%@=#
Buy insurance and few hours later received email to give them a call and they started asking questions where I work do I have licence for my work and other questions which only home office will ask you, and before they let me go cancelled my insurance because was not happy with my answers take me £60 cancellation fees... The worst company ever honestly, one big disgrace!!
Very easy to use, but the price goes up £30 or £40 when you go to the insurance providers site to actually buy insurance. Waste of time using MCN not recommend at all
rip off.. cancelled the insurance before the start date but charged £60..
Dodgy company be away from them.They will give you less quote and try to Con you later by threatening.
Be very careful when completing the online quote as they ask you for an estimate of your annual milage. Then upon purchasing the offer you then receive a contract they wish you to sign, stating you will not exceed the selected milage you have inputted. It's not an estimate at all it is a fixed milage contract but they do not tell you this.
watch out guys this company is a money grabber we paid a deposit bank statement clearly shows this now they are saying they want another deposit and the proof that i sent them was not good enough i will not be using these again
Policy appeared very competitive but admin process poor. Apparently unable to distinguish between a renewal document (sent as requested to prove NCB level) and a policy certificate (not sent as didn't purchase from previous insurer, obviously!!). I await their response and reparation.
Service was very poor. Absolutely Terrible
I went onto the MCN compare website for bike insurance.I thought that the companies would be vetted by MCN admin.I chose MCE and it has transpired that they have a truly appalling record dealing with customers(check out Why I hate MCE insurance on Facebook. There has to be a portion of blame on MCN simply because they have allowed them to advertise on their website.I know I,m not alone.
Don’t waste your time with this lot, £500 fully comp with compare the market, nearly £3000 with MCN!! Absolute rubbish, never bother again and have been put off buying motorcycle news for wasting my time.
One month ago I canceled my policy and still didn’t get my refund, I hate the customer services, never helps.
They was terrible I don’t recommend them at all please avoid these
Could not get a quote as the app would not accept my date of birth. This was probably because I passed my test at 16 and the app will not accept that (probably an app modified from a car drivers app). Emailed MCN Compare about it but got no response. Tried several times - waste of time.
i allowed my friend to use my e mail address and have tried to contact you SEVERAL times to stop emails from you i have no bike and dont want emails. my friend is happy with you i am not my name is not kevin btw
When I got a quote from MCN my usual insurer Bennetts were forth down the list and £25.00 more expensive than the cheapest quote, as my other bike was with Bennetts and to save any messing around with the No Claims Bonus proof thing I clicked on Bennetts. When I arrived at the Bennetts site the quote had magically dropped from £104.00 to £86.00 so comparable with the cheapest MCN had offered? Don't think I'll be using the MCN Compare site next time!
Charged me an overdue when getting a new bank card. Poor form.
MCN Compare is rated 4.67 based on 3,443 reviews