MCN Compare Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend MCN Compare

Tell us how MCN Compare made you happy

"Great help to me as I was a first time insurer, website is to manage to get what I wanted"
"no fuss no hassle"
"Adrian Flux - Con artists. Never in all my years insuring bikes and cars have i ever dealt with such a joke of a company. Got this through MCN compare and will never use it again."
"I I find MSN Compare extremely useful. It is very easy to use and always finds me a really competitive quote"
"good easy nice"
"Really easy to use, no problem finding good value insurance."
"Excellent service better then any other compare sites, would recommend."
"very long winded to get nowhere"
"excellent and easy to use, far cheaper quotes than other sites"
"Good prices, my quote was cheaper than on other comparison websites also easy to navigate, edit, update and buy."
"Quick, easy and saved shedloads."
"Better for quotes from and comparison sites!!"
"Quick and easy to use and prices genrally cheaper than other search sites.Would use again next year."
"After days of searching on the usual comparision sites and getting very little, i finally tried mcns site,and bingo the policy,the company i prefered to be with and a lot cheaper,than other sites,ie £329fully comp instead of £400 for same policy with same company! Pays to shop around!"
"Very easy to use. Plenty of choice. Saved money compared to other other comparison sites I'd visited. Excellent. I would definitely recommend it."
"I was able to get unbias selection of quotes from various Insurers by simply completing the usual questions. The range of quotes was vast and I was able to make the right choice to insure my new bike."
"Just needed insurance for a honda c90e, 33 yr old bike,haven't rode a bike for years. Fast quotes, everything sorted so quick,well pleased,thank you."
"Got a good deal by comparing with MCN, well worth doing"
"Worked very well for me, I saved over £80"
"MCN sent me a renewal quote before mine expired and were the cheapest ,even with my old company. Well worth trying."
MCN Compare is rated 4.65 based on 2,467 reviews