MCN Compare Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend MCN Compare

How would you rate MCN Compare ?

"Easy to use, well set out information, got me a reasonable price with a reputable company very quickly."
"Quick, effective, as well as a good range of insurers on the list."
"Easy and straightforward to use with good selection of companies to choose from. Also many of the companies have easy to use sites where you get basic quotes and pick what if any extras you want without complications. Finally pleasantly surprised by prices quoted."
"good site,will use again,.."
"Carole Nash gave me a renewal quote and their comparison website quote was about half of it!! It pays to use the comparison website."
"It was easy to use, and I got a good deal!!"
"MCN compare is the only place I trust to source my motorcycle insurance. I never simply renew my policy as the online price is always less and I have a choice with MCN compare"
"Easy to use - got a good deal quickly."
"£700 quid happier"
"I change my bikes fairly frequently and when I'm looking at another bike I always check out the insurance costs with MCN compare. Over the years it's saved me quite a bit. Like when my insurer put up the cost of my renewal by over £70, I was able to switch insurers and get the same cover at last years price. Having more than one bike means you can only carry the NCB from one bike forward until you build one up for the second bike. Again MCN saved me money by allowing me to look at different insurers, and all at the click of my mouse. Top site!"
"My Swinton renewal for Z1000sx was £542.28 Your Quote ended up at £203.03 from MCE this included brake down cover and travel in Europe .I am aged 76 with no convictions. Thank you for your saving of £339.25!"
"Cheaper than some other comparison sites even for the same cover through the same company"
"A wide range of insurance to choose from. Straight forward prices and the deal offered was the deal I got."
"got a better price with same insurer !! well happy"
"Quick and easy and found great deal to get on road"
"Good service no problems!"
"MCN compare came up with best prices on my insurance a very good service as always took full advantage of it. Thank MCN cheapest price i could get."
"quick and simple to use"
"Excellent price, I would recommend mcm compare"
"Best deal for best price"
MCN Compare is rated 4.65 based on 1,924 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!