MCN Compare Reviews

Read MCN Compare Reviews

customer.services@theinsurers.co.uk

Tell us how MCN Compare made you happy
Great people
Very easy to use & worth a try when renewal time comes around
Does what it says on the tin.
Excellent.
It had the best value policy I found on the web.
A no brainer really.
Very simple process that resulted in a significant saving on my bike insurance.
Great Service would use again
Quick and easy process.
Polite and competent
Will recommend
Quick and easy process.
Polite and competent
Will recommend
Used it many times now - super easy way to compare and buy your bike insurance. All done in a few minutes - just the job! 👍
Got a gd insurance !!!,just for me,,don’t want to ride other mates bikes,,or helmet or leather cover,, just want full breakdown, full cover for legal expenses,,etc,,got a gd insurance,finally !!!!!!!!!!!!
Fast and efficient.
After years of loyal support by using the same company only to get screwed on renewal (or tried to be screwed) by that same company. No change in circumstances, exactly the same coverage but ridiculous increase for the cover being offered. Time to move on.
Very easy to use website . Got a brilliant deal on my insurance , definitely use this site again
Very good
I would normally stick to a motorcycle insurance company but due to what's happening in the world and in order to save a considerable amount of money l bit the bullet and having a constant reminder from Motorcycle News, I went on the web site and to their word, I did save money and I was very happy with my purchase.
Got loads of quotes, all great prices, saved around £220.00 on my Harley, Happy days. Defiantly recommend the site, and will be using using again.
I regularly use the comparison market leaders, meerkat and that opera singer but your quotes beat theirs by miles.
You saved me a packet so I'll definitely use you when my other bikes insurance is due.
Easy to use, easy to buy, easy to pay.
No boring drawn out phone calls just a good efficient service. Very Happy.
Have saved myself and my wife a good amount by using mcn, my wife's bike ins was half what she was paying and my classic triumph was less also, when my HD is due I will be checking mcn out again.
MCN Compare is rated 4.65 based on 2,947 reviews