MCN Compare Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend MCN Compare

Tell us how MCN Compare made you happy

"I found the MCN bike insurance very helpful It gave me quite a few options and did indeed save me some money."
"Quite simply, the best motorcycle insurance comparison, clearly showing all of the policy features from each listed insurer. Very clear, making informed choices easy!"
"I thought that the person who I had contact with was very polite and helpful. one point I would like to bring to your attention is that I am in my 70;s and not all people of my age are on line and if they just happen to be it doe's not follow that they have a printer which I do not so in my case I had too visit family to have printed my licence/ get sent a no claims bonus sent then copied and then sent to you all at my time and expense it surely must be easier for you to contact last insurance company/ D.V.L.A. Please after all I am giving you my business Please help to make getting insured at least for the elderly less stressful. Thanks in anticipations of your help. AG McAllister"
"Great service, really simple and easy to use. Will be using this site again. Great job thank you"
"Amazing service. Very happy"
"Certainly helped"
"Easy to use. Good competitive quotes."
"A great outletfor comparisons.Isavednearley £90 on myinsurancethrough itand it was with the same companythat I have alwaysused!!"
"Fantastic, cut my premium by half...great comparison site."
"easy to deal with very help full staff"
"Saved me money And I will always use the Site come Renewal Time"
"Great easy site to use"
"I think the service is good, but could be improved it if allowed customer feedback on the insurance brokers. The cheapest insurance premiums are sometimes offered by insurerance brokers who make their money another way (ie by burying terms in smallprint and providing terrible customer service). An example of this is Brightside Insurance who are basically ripping people off, but offer cheap insurance. Remember - you get what you pay for!"
"Excellent, Informative, Essential."
"Quick and easy to get bike details in and quoted good prices on renewal cheers"
"By using this site I saved myself around a £100, I stayed with my existing insurer but on a different policy. Worth checking that you are only paying for what you need without any add-ons."
"Clear and well laid out to compare, saves time and makes the whole process less time consuming."
"Excellent service"
"Easy to use great hassle free service"
"Easy to use and saved a staggering 60% for similar cover 😊"
MCN Compare is rated 4.65 based on 2,192 reviews