MCN Compare Reviews

of reviewers recommend MCN Compare
Read MCN Compare Reviews

customer.services@theinsurers.co.uk

Tell us how MCN Compare made you happy
I found this site very easy to use and was a great help in sorting out my motorcycle insurance. Well worth giving it a try.
Easy to use, simialar to most comparison sites. Gave some better results for some insurers, bought insurance based on one of the quotes.
The company I went with was Divett insurance and so far I am well pleased with this company the information paperwork was good and sent through promptly by this company.
As a biker returning to the pastime after a break of 25 years (undergoing a late-life crisis!) I contacted my car insurer for a quotation but they priced themselves out very quickly. Having seen MCN advertised on television I decided to give them a try. The process was simple, the quotations were extremely competetive and I eventually went with the third cheapest based upon word-of-mouth recommendation. I cannot fault it.
Great help in finding the right insurance for my motorcycle.
Very helpful nice and easy to use would recommend
Great customer service thank you.i also happy with the policy and service.A HAPPY customer
Excellent service will definitely use again
Fantastic service. Easiest online quotes I've ever gone through.
Nobody wants to pay over the odds for insurance, do they? I found MCN's comparison site really useful. You are able to enter different criteria to narrow down your search to the companies that are more suitable to your needs and find the policy from a number of companies. It was really easy to find one with a competitive price.
The website was easy to use, the forms easy to complete and the quotes quick to come through. Going forward to taking out insurance from one of the quotes was a simple step. All in all, a good stress free experience
Nice simple no hassles ,great choice
Brilliant. Saved over £600 insuring two bikes through search with MCN
All information came to hand very quickly and it was easy to come to a decision, also a great saving on premium
The MCN compare exercise was well worth the time and effort as I saved enough to fund my annual MCN subscription. Many thanks, Malcolm
Very helpful advisers who were able to fix me up with the best deal very quickly. This is the first time I’ve insured a bike and had little idea of what to do but the staff were very friendly and didn’t make me feel like an idiot at all!!
On the whole a good experience but I feel some of your written communications come across a quite aggressive.
Great service, would recommend and use again
Great price
Great service quick simple to use, plus great prices. would use them again when I need to look for competitive quotes.
MCN Compare is rated 4.67 based on 3,850 reviews