MCN Compare Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend MCN Compare

Tell us how MCN Compare made you happy

"What a great site. I found the advert for this site in the back of a "Ride" magazine and as I had just received a quote for my insurance renewal which was extortionate I decided to give it a go. Inside 10 minutes I was looking at a list of at least a dozen preferable quotes. I finally settled on an insurance policy that was approx. a fifth of the cost of the quoted renewal. I will definitely be using this site at every renewal time. again."
"Very easy to use and understand. Made savings."
"Quick and easy - saved me money."
"Great site ,easy to use and saved me over£130. I will definitely use again next year"
"Fantastic easy helpful and good value for money recommend Ian"
"Quick and easy to use."
"quick, simple - easy-to-use... And will probably save you money - what more could you want!?!"
"Best price for a new rider well happy great company"
"Easy to use, delivered the goods which was acted on. Result - one happy biker!"
"Lots of competitive options and easy to use."
"Good and consice information, good cover options and easy to do!"
"After some stupid quotes through other compare websites got mine cheaper at Mcn compare"
"Excellent, put your details in and you choose the cover you want. All on line simple. David."
"Excellent selection of quotes which are easy to understand. Much easier than using other 'comparison' sites. My only niggle is many emails reminders when you have already renewed or purchased."
"The main benefit for me wasn't just saving some money, it was having enough information at hand to make an informed decision quickly and easily. I didn't just go with the cheapest quote, I was able to select the correct policy based on my requirements from an otherwise bewildering list of policies. It would have been very time consuming and headache inducing if I had to wade through all the policies available by hand and would probably have taken many hours. With MCN Compare it took a few moments to select the right policy."
"First time user relatively easy platform to compare different companies / prices, overall more than happy with the service provided give it a go i would say to anybody ."
"MCN has been my Bible for many years. And r after being let down by y former insurere. I went through MCN compere and got what I wanted no trouble at all .Big thanks."
"Highly recommended. Saved over £100 for better cover than I had before"
"Most competitive prices anywhere on the internet"
"Ten minutes. Easily completed. Sorted. No hassle. Best way to avoid the shopping around. Very satisfied."
MCN Compare is rated 4.65 based on 2,006 reviews