MCN Compare Reviews

Read MCN Compare Reviews

customer.services@theinsurers.co.uk

Tell us how MCN Compare made you happy
Excellent service.. again...
Really easy to use website,gave all the relevant details and made it easy to insure my bike
Very easy to use, lots of choices, very competitive quotes
Great comparison site for motorcycle insurance, saved me £60 this year.
Easy to use site that allowed me to get more for less than last year when I last used it. Thoroughly recommended!
Used MCN compare for the last two years, Always impressed.
It's a pity we have to do this though. How a company can go from the cheapest to the most expensive come renewal day beats me. Most of mymates endup moving between the big two, Bennetts and Carol Nash, though last year I went with Hastings got the renewal this year and it had doubled in price so back to Bennetts. Customer loyalty = stupidity. Always use this comparison site.
Saved me a load of cash on my classic bike insurance - grand job!
MCN Compare 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Easy to follow and allows to chose a fair deal
Good easy to use
Very easy to use & amend your quotes at the end. I have many bike policies & find MCN Compare the very best price comparison site for us bikers. Thanks a bunch MCN 👍
I have always used MCN COMPARE since I have got back into motorcycling and found it a quick and reliable service with a good choice of insurance companies.
Using this website saved me £200. In bike insurance and easy to navigate
Great quote fast and efficient service
Great site ,easy to use got a great price .
Very happy to have been able to halve my annual renewal with MCN COMPARE.
Its not always about the cost !!, these guys sorted me a great deal thro the "mine-field" of others that only wanted to give me a deal but no professionalism no support or small bucks this year, mega bucks next year.
Truly a great experience and I certainly have learned lots thro this exercise, ended up with a super deal, with all the cover I want, 5 stars all the way.
For all bikers out there, you really want to use this service !!
Last year the quote was £211.73 for two BMWs (R1100RT & R1200RT) one No Fault accident and to renew for 2021 was £503.45. Using this site my new insurance was £198.79 - a huge saving of £304.66, now with the nice people at Bennett's.
Great service from MCN Compare, simple to use and may be u 2 will save some money !!
Excellent tool for finding hassle free motorbike. Far too many reminders when due for renewal.
Great site, easy to use, easy to retrieve quotes and get a deal that suits you.
I’m happy was my first insurance all insurance companies were asking me so money questions and very expensive prices but some 1 told me about mcn is the best man I,m with mcn now I’m very happy with mcn
MCN Compare is rated 4.64 based on 3,452 reviews