MCN Compare Reviews

Read MCN Compare Reviews

customer.services@theinsurers.co.uk

Tell us how MCN Compare made you happy
Very good service
Mcn was cheaper than the go compare sites
Brilliant just how it should be easy
This comparison site is as good if not better than any of the others i have used. Always gives a genuine competitive quote. I would recommend it to be trusted by any savvy biker out there ! cheers, Shaun.
Simple, quick, easy to use. Made finding insurance for my new bike a breeze.
I neglected to tick the box for carrying pillions. Within quite literally one minute I had realised my mistake. I contacted MCN immediately to rectify this. I was informed it would cost £75 to amend it. I protested as it had quite literally only being a few minutes now and I would like to talk to someone higher up the chain. I was informed that someone would phone me back by the end of the day. I got no phone call and am now still in a position of having to pay £75 if I wish to carry pillions. So quite honestly I am disgusted by the cost over a genuine oversight and disgusted by the lack of customer service. I will pay the £75 as I can afford it but I guarantee I will never insure with you again even if it costs more to insure else where. Very poor service.
never used mcn before and was very impressed on the easyness and price,on purchasing motor bike insurance wouldnt hessitate in useing them again.
Well laid out, easy to digest and coherent information. Saves me every year! Many thanks!
Always do a check at renewal time. Definitely the place to go for bike insurance.
Managed to get my renewals cheaper than my current insurer
By far the cheapest quote I had, but by no means do they lack quality. I have had no issues, always there if and when needed. Also loving my new lease of life on my motorcycle. Thanks.
very quick and easy to use, easy to understand the results and decision made
We changed insurance company this year, from Devitt to Carol Nash. I assumed MCN had advised the old company and I forgot to double check. It cost us £30 admin fee to cancel the Devitt policy, even though we were still well within the cooling off timeframe. We suggest your site reminds users to double and triple check any changes!
Easy procedure,, not to many unnecessary questions,, cheap quotes, literally hassle free,, very pleased
Very helpful, convenient got a realy great deal
I never renew, I use MCN Compare every year, after my first claim in years my renewal doubled but this site got it back to a sensible price.
I always use MCN Compare at renewal time. It's the easiest way to find the cheapest & bet quote for my needs.
Seems very similar to all other insurance compare web sites ? With no special incentives ?
Best way of obtaining competitive quotes for my bikes .
Saved me a lot of time and money this year and last.
MCN Compare is rated 4.67 based on 3,634 reviews