MCN Compare Reviews

of reviewers recommend MCN Compare
Read MCN Compare Reviews

customer.services@theinsurers.co.uk

Tell us how MCN Compare made you happy
Very good easy to use and halved my insurance
Site is Easy to buy from good to use thanks John
The insurers I found through your site were able to give me a quote of £300 difference in my favour. So pleased I did not go with my renewal quote of the insurer I'd been with for many years. satisfied customer to say the least of MCN Compare.
The best price you see is not necessarily the the best price as when I rang to buy, the company I went with got the price down even more, well happy thanks! BE MOTO.
works like any other comparison service but does appear to have slightly better pricing or lower excess than other sites.
Easy to use. Better prices than the Meerkat.
A very useful comparison site and a great place to begin looking for competitive bike insurance.
I found a good deal through the website ! !!!
Seemed fine, but after getting quotes a month before renewal when I actually came to renew the prices had gone up. Not MCN compares fault I suppose, just the insurance firms being unscrupulous as usual.
Very good for price comparisons. Disappointed with one call. I clicked on the non green option and gave my NI No. + driving licence details. They never received these instructions. I do not have a printer and I require hard copy. Furthermore once I clicked and paid I could not escape and was offered items that I was not interested in! Furthermore, when my documents eventually came through I did not have NCB protection. The whole procedure has been a nightmare
all quotes came up quickly , and I saved a few quid on last year
Slightly confused why they use several companies for quotes and sometimes at different prices? Had a full interrogation regarding valuations and questions about extras on my bike and yet it was not included with replacement valuation? Sent other proof of NCB, to be told it was not sufficient and then told it did not make any difference to the total cost quotation? Totally confused when enquired about business insurance and was told I could not have that either, because I worked within the care industry. But when mt policy started I enquired to confirm if everything was up and running and asked about business insurance again and was told I can have it, but I would now have to pay a admin fee for the change. Although this was still within the cooling period from the start of my policy. Opted to pay the additional £15 GAP similar insurance cover and not heard anything about this and therefore not 100% sure if that is in place?? Again you get what you pay for and will most certainly consider paying more for the extra benefits and sound professional service!!
After lots of calls and internet browsing for moped insurance for my daughter. The deceiving part is many companies go to the same company. MCN I found and the shame is they are by far the cheapest site on the internet but don’t seem to come up easily on internet searches. So grateful that I persevered and managed to find this company. Great service as well when sorting it all out.
The price quotes on MCN was lower than the price finally paid as the insurer could not understand how the MCN compare quote came out so low
Quick and easy to do and saved me money and time.
The staff at MCN Compare were very helpful. My new insurance was arranged quickly and I am pleased with the service received.
Very easy to use the web site. Saved me £400 with better cover and a lower excess. Thank you.
Excellent comparison site & just what we require a system that works & is simple to use.
I've tried most of the comparison sites over the years during the battle to get reasonable cover for a sensible price but most of them trot out the same results. The MCN site came up with much lower quotes (nearly half the LV renewal) from recognised insurers for my 80cc scooter. I went with it. We tried it for my husband's BMW 1200GS - cheaper for that as well!
Good service