MCN Compare Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend MCN Compare

Tell us how MCN Compare made you happy

"Never had to make a claim yet, so can't really review, but do find the excess on the policy very high, but policy cheap"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Absolutely brilliant to use, it allows you to change your mind and tailor the exact cover you need. Then produces amazing great value quotes. Simple, easy to use, and cheap. Can't ask for more."
"Very simple procedure to get the quotes,once I had quotes chose the insurance that suited me best and sorted it out in minutes.Very user friendly and quick."
"Very good comparisons, would use again."
"MCN Compare saved me over £100 on my bike insurance. Well pleased!!"
"Easy to use...good communication via text. MUCH cheaper than previous insurer who hiked premium when changing like for like bike.....same in every respect bar reg (same year)"
"I used to use MCN Compare to compare with direct insurance companys and comparison sites. I found that the quotes from MCM Compare were so good that I no longer compare MCN with other companies. I have six bikes and I have three insured individually. When the other three need insuring I will use MCN Compare without comparing to other companies."
"saved money on my renewal."
"Dear Sir/Madam. I’m delighted to get your deal because it’s perfectly cover me while I’m riding. Thanks so much for your support. Regards Pavol Adamek"
"Very east to deal with"
"This is the second year I've used MCN compare to renew my motorcycle insurance and this year I've saved 50%. The only negative is the charges some brokers charge for amending or cancelling the policy. I had to cancel my previous policy and got charged £75 (it only had 6weeks left to run)."
"Does exactly what you expect. Found me a Fantastic quote for a first time rider."
"The best site for Motorcycle insurance"
"Literally saved £200 versus other comparison sites and what I've been paying previously. Thanks!"
"All very good service with good range of companies. Couple of user interfaces could be improved but other than that all good."
"It's easy to use and I saved myself a lot of money."
"It was easy, and pretty quick as far as comparison websites go. It remembered me - always a bonus - for when I came back to finish off the quote and subsequent purchase. Plus, MCN Compare turned out to be cheaper than not only all the other comparison sites, but the actual insurer I went with (as opposed to direct). Bonus!"
"Easy to use, quick and you cover northern Ireland - not everyone does! Great service all round. C : )"
"Quick and easy. It got me a better policy at a better price than my previous insurer. Thanks"
"Very quick and helpful service"
MCN Compare is rated 4.65 based on 2,076 reviews