MCN Compare Reviews

of reviewers recommend MCN Compare
Read MCN Compare Reviews

customer.services@theinsurers.co.uk

Tell us how MCN Compare made you happy
Really really bad insurance broker, I thought it was insurance company, they couldn't find my address, and I got declined my insurance policy. Then they charged me £30 in admin fees. Refused to refund me. I spoke to about 14 different people. Was on phone for over 3 hours. And went to get manager and of course they "wasn't there" great way to steal money from people. I hope you get your karma you greedy robbing f%@=#
Buy insurance and few hours later received email to give them a call and they started asking questions where I work do I have licence for my work and other questions which only home office will ask you, and before they let me go cancelled my insurance because was not happy with my answers take me £60 cancellation fees... The worst company ever honestly, one big disgrace!!
Easy to use, and understand. Layout is comprehensive with details on view.
Didn't save much, but by moving to another party gained far better coverage and more benefits.
Easy to use. Got the cheapest deal using MCN than all the other comparison sites I looked at.
Very good service saved me £130
Very well looked after and a good experience with the calls overall excellent service 👌
always happy with mcn compare especially the prices
Best compare company I've used no gimmicks or toys, just exellent service
When I enquired I thought I was being insured by Bike Sure. But when I received the insurance papers was in another name and also a third name appeared on my bank statment. All a bit confusing with ao many names! That said, I am happy with the price.
Saved money, quick and easy service to use, Excellent
Easy to use. Saved me 50 pounds. Great!!
Are use MCN compare every year and save money on my premium as well as on my excess.
Brilliant,second year of using them and both times unbeatable
Easy to set up and a great price
MCN Compare 5 star review on 20th March 2021
Very helpful and efficient
Set up in no time at all
I was waiting for a shock quote, I got one but it was a shock for the best of reasons, £214 less than my previous quote, I'm well chuffed.
Very helpful
Comes up trumps every time
Very easy to use and the information clear to understand
Very good service & huge choice. You can tailor exactly what you want.
MCN Compare is rated 4.67 based on 3,363 reviews