MCN Compare Reviews

of reviewers recommend MCN Compare
Read MCN Compare Reviews

customer.services@theinsurers.co.uk

Tell us how MCN Compare made you happy
Having a classic bike, the popular comparison websites don’t really cater for this class of bike. I found much more choice on MCN COMPARE. I recommend it.
Don’t use Go Compare or Compare the Market. Miles better prices on MCN Compare. I saved a fortune!!!
Easy to use site very quick results and excellent prices
I managed to halve my insurance premium. V useful!
Go Skippy still haven't send our Insurance policies. Have asked several times
Good I'm happy
Was very easy and straight forward to get quote and simple to purchase
Really easy to fill out, clear and understandable information and the best quality results/quotes. Thank you.
Easy to complete and got a great price - 100’s cheaper than my existing renewal. When I got to the insurers website the fee was the same too, no spurious increases not included in the quote.
No second thoughts about using MCN compare as have used before. The price I paid was excellent and was the same as that quoted, unlike some other comparisons.
It’s what it say,s It compares motorbike price,s, put not all Insureanc companies out they, and I would still phone the ones that are on the list, and get your requirements sorted, you do not get all the right options from the compare list,
Top job saved me a few quid !
Considering they are a motorcycle insurance company you would think their website would include my 360 Yamaha? Poor show and I’ll stick with my current provider
I can't believe how much cheaper my insurance is. Having just had an accident on ice my insurance went up to double. MCN Compare brought it back down to less than it was before. Amazing. Highly recommended.
Hi I get my bike insurance with MCN for £127 and after 2 days his cancel the insurance and charge £57 for cancellation fee
I found MCN Compare extremely useful and efficient and would definitely recommend to friends.
Easy to use and good prices, I’ll be using MCN Compare again.
I use MCN compare every year to make sure I get the best cover and price for my bike insurance. It's very quick and efficient.
Easy to use and well laid out
Sadly, possibly due to my advancing years, the only company that would quote was Hastings. I now have a policy with them and am satisfied with this. I just wanted to to ride again whilst I still could and this I am doing.
MCN Compare is rated 4.65 based on 2,580 reviews