MCN Compare Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend MCN Compare

customer.services@theinsurers.co.uk

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate MCN Compare?

Mark
Verified Buyer

I've used the website for the last four years to get the best prices.

I have probably saved myself over £1000 during that time.

Savings do get less over time because it's hard to get better than the previous best deals. It's still the best way I know to get good insurance.

I only made one mistake and that was to use an unknown insurer. The hassle I had providing all the documentation they wanted, far outweighed any benefits.

Using well known providers is definitely the way to go, and never accept a renewal quote without checking MCN Compare first.
Stuart
Verified Buyer

Having had a renewal notice from my insurance company which had gone from £135 to £190 in one year I decided to use MCN Compare I found a cheaper policy for less than £100 We'll pleased Thanks MCN
Paul

you make life easy
Julian
Verified Buyer

Initially the quotes were very atractive. When you phone the companies to fine tune it you then found out that the quoted figures include very little and the final fee tends to be much more. The amount of emails I recieved from MCN was irritating.Having said that, next year I will give it another go to get a very basic idea
Keith
Verified Buyer

It halved my premium, something I hadn't managed by ringing around myself.
David
Verified Buyer

After recieving a 330% increase from Bennets I used MCN Compare and got a quote with Lexhams that was less expensive than the previous year with Bennets. Its also useful to check out what factors increase ot decrease the premium eg. garaged or kept on the road etc.
Verified Buyer

Saved money and was given a good range of policys to choose from.
Rex
Verified Buyer

There was no problem using the system and the outcome was spot on.
Benjamin Carte
Verified Buyer

I was surprised how much cheaper some of ypur products offered were to your competitors.
Paul Allso
Verified Buyer

Competitively priced and easy to contact if there are any problems.impressed
Nicholas Turne
Verified Buyer

Easy and straightforward to use.
Edward
Verified Buyer

MCN information was well presented and easy to view and navigate. My current insurer was just not listening when I told them of better deals and asked them to match. Loyalty however is no longer a commodity. MCN made it easy to switch and save me a packet into the bargain.
Stephen

Very happy saved 80 pounds this year
Verified Buyer

Good selection of options to chose from, very clear and able to tailor a policy for my requirements
Stephen
Verified Buyer

It gave me the choice of insurers that I was familiar with at a price I was happy with. Very simple to use and it gets the job done.
Marianne
Verified Buyer

Includes riding other bikes which other comparison sites don't
Peter
Verified Buyer

It confirmed the price I was paying was right, then harrased me by e-mail and text until my insurance renewal date had passed.
Tarl
Verified Buyer

Easy too use good amount of comparisons and cheap prices
Robert
Verified Buyer

My renewal Quote with Bennetts was substantially increased from last year at £257. My MCN Compare price was £117 with Hastings. Well happy!
Verified Buyer

It was good to see what was on offer without having to phone around
MCN Compare is rated 4.63 based on 1,726 reviews