MCN Compare Reviews

of reviewers recommend MCN Compare
Read MCN Compare Reviews

customer.services@theinsurers.co.uk

Tell us how MCN Compare made you happy
Alway send renewal info in plenty of time
i,ve used your comparison site a few times and always found the insurance that suited an old motorcyclist like me.
Saved £ 20 on my existing renewal, always pays to shop around.
Excellent service,sound knowledge and quality communication skills.
Did work for me, but like all comparison sites, not all insurers are included and there are always ‘extras’. However, after some investigations, not going for the cheapest initial quote, I did get a good insurance package at a fair price, and through a friendly broker
Easy to use.
A good quick way of getting quotes. The only problem I've had is that the 'dropdown' list of locks to choose from doesn't contain some of the locks I own (although they are good quality), nor can I find a way of saying my bike has a tracker fitted.
Process was pretty easy. Had a decent range of insurers quotes. Prices were a mixed bag as expected but at least I ended up with a reputable company with better cover at a lower price than my renewal from a well known broker.
Excellent easy to use comparison site. Saved me hours by putting all the major providers there right in front of me, with just the one form to submit. Only minor drawback was reminder emails of my cheapest quotes even after I'd taken out a policy (through the website link!)
For motorcycle insurance it is certainly the place to start. Everything you need is on the comparison site because the cheapest isn't always the best for you and your needs.
Quick and easy to input information. I did end up using the service, but they don't always compare correctly; i.e. the cheapest prices then have add-ons that once included, make the quotes more expensive. This is frustrating as you have to manually then check all of the quotes again.
always happy with mcn compare especially the prices
Very good price for me, didn't look around but really carnt imagine anyone been any cheaper, £100 cheaper than last year One thing tho tele renews didn't know I had renewed online
Very easy to use AND the best price by far
Good easy service to use with very helpful staff, highly recommended .
It is a comparison site. Is it better than any other, I cannot tell. They are all good and provide the populous with a bargaining tool against the insurance companies and brokers. They are all much the same as they are computer based systems.
Very helpful and straight forward comparison site
Only been with this insurance company a short while but everything seems ok so far, cheepest out of about 15 insurers and a lot wouldn’t insure me because I was a young rider, so I shall maybe write another review in another 7months once I have to renew my insurance again, cheers
Surprisingly better than I thought it would be. Normally use a certain price comparison web site but found more variety & better offers with MCN (not being paid for this btw). Saved just over £200. Try it, you've got nothing to lose. Would have liked it better if I could save my details for next time though.
Great comparison site for motorcycle insurance, saved me £60 this year.
MCN Compare is rated 4.67 based on 3,443 reviews