MCN Compare Reviews

of reviewers recommend MCN Compare
Read MCN Compare Reviews

customer.services@theinsurers.co.uk

Tell us how MCN Compare made you happy
I had the misfortune to buy my insurance though you’re website and used One Call
What a mistake that was
After sending proof of my No
Claim bonus from my old insurance company Carole Nash by email and by post One Call world not except it although I complained with their terms they are insisting
It is not invalid and have told me I need to pay a additional £155.84 or my policy would be cancelled .Of course I have
Instructed my bank not to pay another penny to these assholes living me £120 out of
Pocket thanks for all your help
Mr M Burns
4 putter circle
Coxford
Southampton
SO165GF
Tel 07905278627
Tried MCN compare after the broker I'd been with for over 15 years wanted an astronomical premium for a mid term substitution due to a new bike purchased.

It was quick, easy and CONSIDERABLY cheaper than my existing broker's quote. In fact, it was less for the full year than the quote for a 6 month substitution.

Great. Thank you MCN 👍
Felt as if it was a site for bikers, and not just a typical compare site.
MCN Compare was very easy to use and quickly provided me with several competitive quotes. I decided to use Bennett's, PLEASE DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE, they are a nightmare to deal with. I wanted to cancel the policy due to their bad customer service but they wanted to charge me almost a full years premium so I had little choice by to stay with them. Once the years up I will never use them again. MCN Compare was great but please don't choose Bennett's from the list of companies.
Why bother running an aggregator process when the quote generated bears no resemblance to the available premium! Extend your question set if necessary, but current process is next to useless
Thought my renewal was an ok price at £300, then decided just for info is try MCN £147! Less than half my renewal, fab!!
Can't be faulted. Found the cheapest quote saving me £65 on last year's premium! Just easy to use, no hassle whatsoever. All I can say is highly recommended.
MCN Compare is rated 4.68 based on 3,287 reviews