MCN Compare Reviews

of reviewers recommend MCN Compare
Read MCN Compare Reviews

customer.services@theinsurers.co.uk

Tell us how MCN Compare made you happy
Only been with this insurance company a short while but everything seems ok so far, cheepest out of about 15 insurers and a lot wouldn’t insure me because I was a young rider, so I shall maybe write another review in another 7months once I have to renew my insurance again, cheers
Easy to use
first time I've been with mcn found insurance much cheaper and so far they seem ok plenty of correspondence would recommend people try
I find MCN Compare very useful. It not only reminds me of when my MC renewal is due, but also gives me the tools to approach my existing insurance company with if their renewal quote is not competitive. No extra inputting if nothing has changed, but easy to update if something has.
Great work guys!
Easy to use. Able to specify sufficient ‘wants’. Got a better level of insurance for less than I paid last year,
Very easy site to use, found a competitive quote quickly and went ahead and bought insurance.
easy to use site. managed to half my renewal quote! Awesome!
I found it easy to use compared to other sites I had visited previously. I had my quote within minutes and it was all finalised without any issues. Great service, thanks 😊
I compared the market using various comparison sites and found mcn comparison was no cheaper
very clear, professional, helpful and structured choices!!!
will recommend, many thanks
Excellent service. Simple forms to complete.
Simple really, MCN Compare takes the pain out of sorting your bike insurance, leaving more time to ride the bike..... when it’s not snowing!!
You have been rated as a good company. The police had CAD-2677. The witnessed the accident and have the video.
Was needing bike insurance after not being insured for 25 years. Used MCN insurance search. Easy to use and provided clear list of insurers allowing easy comparison between them. Booked, paid sorted and on the road in no time.
its just like they say we can beat the rest :-)
Used MCN Compare for years now and wouldn't use anything else. Always returns great results for good priced insurance. Easy to use too.
Reasonable prices, easy to get a quote
Really good found me a much cheaper comprehensive insurance for my Z750.
Since it is many years since I insured a motorcycle, I found the web site an excellent and easy to use approach to finding a suitable insurance deal.
I got a cheaper insurance through mcn and much better deal all round.
I use it every year to compare quotes
MCN Compare 5 star review on 18th February 2021