MeadowMania Reviews

customer service
Read MeadowMania Reviews

shop@meadowmania.co.uk

14 Golding AvenuemarlboroughWiltshire

Tell us how MeadowMania made you happy
Good customer service, the first lot of seeds never arrived and they sent another batch without any problem.
Seeds came v quickly and well packaged. I can’t give 5 stars until next year!
I was disappointed that the bulk of the seeds were grass seeds.
Thank you for your review. We supply all our mixes either as a mix of Grass & Wild flower seed or as a mix of 100% wild flower seed. There is breakdown by % on each product as to what is in the mix.
Delivery of seed in good condition was prompt, but cannot comment further until after germination next year!
This mania for reviews seems pretty futile especially from plant sellers. Unless we are rating the quality of the plants after transit ( which was fine by the way) until the plants have established and matured I cannot do a quality review on them. They looked fine as plugs and I am sure they will thrive.
Quality of packaging and speed of deliver acceptable. Quality of goods not known at this time, as seeds have not yet germinated.
It is hard to write a review when all I have done is order one packet of wildflower seeds! The order came quickly but it will be next year before I know if the seeds germinate!
I received the seeds promptly but as they haven't grown yet I cannot comment further.
Very nice packets, delivered swiftly, but I won't be able to comment on the quality of the seeds until next summer, so it's a bit annoying to be nudged for a review several times.
Seeds arrived promptly
Too early to tell. The pack of seeds arrived as per expected. It takes 14-21 days for the seeds to grow and it’s been 7. Ask me again in a couple of weeks.
We send out a review email 10 days after dispatch . This is to give customers the chance to say if they received their order in good time. Some of the products can take 12 moths before you know how well they are doing.
buy foxgloves e very year, this year only 7/10 plants have survived after being potted on, usually 100% success. nettle leaved bell flowers also very fragile only 7 survived.
Ask me next year when it comes up.
Happy with plants but when not immediately dispatched you need to send an email when they are on their way. Ours arrived whilst we were away from home and spent nearly a week in the post office. Had I known would have made arrangements with a neighbour. Sort of recovered now. Shame really
Delivery of plugs plants is now back to dispatch being about 5 working days. We had got behind and not kept this customer updated which we have apologized for.
Reasonable size plugs. A little concerned when they were packed upside down in a box (or address put on underside on the box when processed) for transit. They arrived in quick time but looking very squashed. I planted half and left half for a month to recover. All have survived with little intervention. Worth using these guys for wildflower plugs and certainly better chance of success than seed in my experience.
I got my seeds delivered in good time but still awaiting some plugs and no communication as to when they will arrive.
I can't review as I have not received the plugs yet
First part of order received quickly. Still waiting for the rest.
Plants good quality but delivery was very slow.
Our normal dispatch time for plugs from order date is 5 working days. Due to a high volume of orders this has slipped back to 8 days during April. We are working hard to recover back to 5.
Goods fine but I was concerned that the envelope arrived open and the goods might have been lost
MeadowMania is rated 4.77 based on 1,937 reviews