MeadowMania Reviews

customer service
Read MeadowMania Reviews

shop@meadowmania.co.uk

14 Golding AvenuemarlboroughWiltshire

Tell us how MeadowMania made you happy
10 characters, that's barely a word! If you mean 10 words, say so!
Easy to order from a good range, delivered safely no damage. Expensive.
A slight issue with my delivery was quickly resolved by email - generally very good service
I was very pleased with the plug plants, they were all healthy and arrived promptly.
Some delay in dispatching but that was due to the seedlings not being big enough, but I was informed of this. Packaged securely and the seedlings look healthy enough, but will need to over-winter in the potting shed.
Thank you for delivering the product in such a short time. Regards Nick
The service is very good from the website through to delivery. I won’t be sowing the seeds until spring but I look forward to enjoying my wildflower patch when it takes hold
Plug plants ordered were healthy and of appropriate size. Well packed and delivered on time. Initially hard to contact via phone but helpful staff when achieved. Thought I was entitled to free seeds with value of order placed. These were not included.
Received in good condition and on time
Due to weather conditions there was a delay on receiving the bulbs but when I made contact to enquire I was updated and the bulbs did arrive a week later. The contact was polite and informative. Thank you.
Good fast delivery
Quick delivery. Good packaging. Seeds sown. Easier to give a review next spring when/if my wildflower meadow begins to grow!
Plug plants arrived quickly in good condition. Plugs quite small and need growing on before transplanting in the ground.
Hi I found postal took a little longer than normal,the booklet that you sent me with the seeds was great info and the pricing was spot on, same seeds here would have cost me over double.many thanks Gary.
Seeds geminated well and provided a good patch of flowers for bees in my garden. Ordered a second supply in the hope that I will get a good result from an autumn sowing.
Impressed with how quickly MeadowMania dealt with my query, have bought from them before and undoubtedly will again. However, totally and completely unimpressed with the courier DPD, still hasn't arrived. Apparently they came but I wasn't home even though I was actually sat in the kitchen, had he bothered to ring the bell I'd have my delivery now. Even the 4 dogs didn't hear him!!!!
Found Meadow Mania on Google so decided to place an order. My order arrived very quickly. I wasn't sure how much to order but the gentleman I spoke to gave me advice. I will not be sowing the seeds until early Spring as was suggested
Bulbs lovely quality. But, they send constant e mails requesting a review! I had 6 yesterday!
Plugs arrived wilted but have recovered. After sales advice excellent. Thank you. R
Unfortunately the original order did not arrive but a quick phone call produced a speedy replacement - thank you
MeadowMania is rated 4.78 based on 2,018 reviews