MeadowMania Reviews

customer service
Read MeadowMania Reviews

shop@meadowmania.co.uk

14 Golding AvenuemarlboroughWiltshire

Tell us how MeadowMania made you happy
Received in good condition and on time
Due to weather conditions there was a delay on receiving the bulbs but when I made contact to enquire I was updated and the bulbs did arrive a week later. The contact was polite and informative. Thank you.
Good fast delivery
Quick delivery. Good packaging. Seeds sown. Easier to give a review next spring when/if my wildflower meadow begins to grow!
Plug plants arrived quickly in good condition. Plugs quite small and need growing on before transplanting in the ground.
Hi I found postal took a little longer than normal,the booklet that you sent me with the seeds was great info and the pricing was spot on, same seeds here would have cost me over double.many thanks Gary.
Seeds geminated well and provided a good patch of flowers for bees in my garden. Ordered a second supply in the hope that I will get a good result from an autumn sowing.
Impressed with how quickly MeadowMania dealt with my query, have bought from them before and undoubtedly will again. However, totally and completely unimpressed with the courier DPD, still hasn't arrived. Apparently they came but I wasn't home even though I was actually sat in the kitchen, had he bothered to ring the bell I'd have my delivery now. Even the 4 dogs didn't hear him!!!!
Found Meadow Mania on Google so decided to place an order. My order arrived very quickly. I wasn't sure how much to order but the gentleman I spoke to gave me advice. I will not be sowing the seeds until early Spring as was suggested
Bulbs lovely quality. But, they send constant e mails requesting a review! I had 6 yesterday!
Plugs arrived wilted but have recovered. After sales advice excellent. Thank you. R
Unfortunately the original order did not arrive but a quick phone call produced a speedy replacement - thank you
Good selection of the types of meadow and wild flower seed I want. Delivery very quick, advice on planting useful. Thanks.
Prompt receipt after order
Full marks for quick delivery & good instructions. Await results in following years!
I ordered yellow rattle seeds to start my wild flower meadow. The website was easy to use and the seeds came promptly. I have sown them , with the help of my 4 Year old grandson. We are both looking forward to seeing them grow in the Spring!
Ok seed looks good. Only thing is I had to order the seed twice az, having ordered different seed types for different areas, I was disappointed that the seed bags had opened inside the packaging and had mixed. 2nd order however arrived in tact. I've just heard that the 1st order will be refunded. So I have amended the review accordingly
Great advice.
Great response to my order as I was advised there might be a delay due to increased demand, and then the seeds arrived quickly. I can't yet rate the seeds themselves - I await developments.
Order sent quickly. Already sown and looking forward to next year.
MeadowMania is rated 4.77 based on 1,937 reviews