MeadowMania Reviews

of reviewers recommend MeadowMania
Read MeadowMania Reviews

shop@meadowmania.co.uk

14 Golding AvenuemarlboroughWiltshire

Tell us how MeadowMania made you happy
MeadowMania 5 star review on 25th January 2021
Seamus O
Diane Pamenter
MeadowMania 5 star review on 16th November 2020
Gareth Roberts
The bottom of my garden looks stunning and so alive with bee’s and insects
MeadowMania 5 star review on 7th August 2020
I've purchase a few times from Meadow Mania and always been very pleased with the results. One year I put my entire veg garden over to native annuals and the effect was amazing. I'm inteding to do a slightly smaller garden this year!
MeadowMania 5 star review on 25th January 2021
Very pleased with my purchase. The primroses arrived quickly, were well packed and in good condition.
Been using meadow mania for a couple of years now. Seeds have always arrived quickly and in good condition. They also provide additional sewing and preparation information with their meadow seeds. Can't fault them.
THEY ALWAYS PROVIDE ME WITH WHAT I WANT QUICKLY AND ARE VERY HELPFUL IN ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS TO MY SATISFACTION
Very prompt order delivery and they responded quickly and helpfully when I emailed them with a question about re-sowing.
Very happy with my plants, all 50 plugs were alive and well labelled.
The plug wildflowers came promptly and in good condition. They have now been planted in a small area and seem to be settling in.
Thank you for your excellent customer service. When I rang to say that my seeds hadn’t arrived, without hesitation you resent me a replacement. Brilliant thank you’ve , have received today
This review is related to the ordering and delivery which was very easy and quick, the packaging was good. The product itself I am not able to comment on as it has not been sown. An update in the summer may be forthcoming.
I ordered Plug Plants from MeadowMania they looked strong plants, well packaged and arrived safely. I would recommend MeadowMania.
Purchase arrived ok, will not be used until spring.
After a simple ordering process the plugs arrived in very good condition. Thank you
Good service and good quality plants.
Large variety of wildflower plants to choose from and excellent service
Great service thank you
Found website and order form easy to use. Prompt delivery and 'plugs' arrived safely. Have yet to plant out as still preparing site but looking forward to a display of colour in the Spring onwards. Found the instruction leaflet helpful. Many thanks
Great range of products great communication and super quick delivery
I requested some assistance on what type of plants I required for certain aspects of my garden along with areas. I received excellent advice with an exact product to use. Seeds arrived promptly. All very good, highly recommended.
Plants arrived via DHL obviously nothing on the packaging to denote which way up so consequently smashed!!very disappointing !I am currently trying to revive them!!
We have apologised to the customer. We put a sticker on each box saying live plants and they are generally very well packed.
If you have any problem with products you have ordered from us then contact us direct and we will look to resolve the matter for you
Seeds arrived safely but instructions were missing but were quickly e mailed.👍
MeadowMania is rated 4.77 based on 3,121 reviews