MeadowMania Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend MeadowMania

shop@meadowmania.co.uk

14 Golding AvenuemarlboroughWiltshire

How would you rate MeadowMania?

Denny Howell
Denny Howell
Verified Buyer
"Quality of seed is fabulous, everyone, literally, everyone has germinated! Customer service is exceptionally high as is their communication. Exceptional knowledge on their products and I will certainly be ordering some pasture mix once the paddock has been sorted out I purchased wild meadow, sunshine mix, ox eye, scabious and ragged robin seeds on this occasion. No hesitation in recommending to others and I think you'll find you'll say the same!"
Kay Elliot
Kay Elliot
Verified Buyer
"Started a wild flower patch last year - rather late - first week of May because of torrential rain in the weeks before. All the grass was removed...then because the ground is heavy clay I added sand - rotovated 3-4 times - more sand. Threw the seeds. The results were utterly amazing. 'Gasp with delight good' !!! Honestly. However, over the winter the bullyish grass clumps coming up again darn them...so I've spot killed them I'm afraid...will do it again...leave it a bit..then remove those clumps. I'm also adding yellow rattle to try to deter the grass in the future. Advice, support, information pamphlet, efficiency of posting etc all great with Meadow Mania. I'm not going to anyone else - ever!"
"Excellent service and products. We created a wild flower meadow in newly acquired land next to our house here in France. Thank you."
Elizabeth Ellesley
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery. Clean seed. Free seed sample."
Dorothy Connor
Verified Buyer
"Very quick (separate) delivery of seeds and plug plants. The plug plants were well packaged. Upon opening found them to be healthy young plants - I had to plant them in pots as the planting area was not yet ready, and just a few days later they had all visibly grown."
Roger Wiltshire
Verified Buyer
"After ordering the wrong seed, MeadowMania exchanged the goods with absolutly no quibble, without waiting for the returned package. Exemplary customer service. Many thanks."
"Plants arrived promptly and in good condition - all the way to us here in the Shetland Isles. So far so good - all are starting to thrive."
Graham Macneilage
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service. Answered my questions. Chased up on delivery guys etc. A good service. Hopefully the seeds grow now haha"
Alan Straughan
Verified Buyer
"Thank you Meadowmania Very happy with my order"
"Ordered a British wildflower mix and it came quickly."
Werner Naas
Verified Buyer
"The Bluebells arrived in good condition and have then been planted immediately in our garden. Up to now they prosper well here. A final statement cannot be done at this moment but your bluebells seem the transport got well over. For your good service we thank you much."
Jill Tyson
Verified Buyer
"Seeds arrived on time, we have sown them and I look forward to seeing them bloom. The ones we put down last year looked great and the bees went crazy for the flowers"
"efficient clear website delivery is OK."
"Quick, efficient and helpful."
Elizabeth Brown
Verified Buyer
"I have already emailed to express my disquiet regarding the state of the plugs when they arrived. There was evidence of both botrytis and damping off. If the failure level falls below what is acceptable I shall be seeking a refund"
We have been in correspondence with this client and are awaiting the outcome.
John Cross
Verified Buyer
"Quick efficient service Thanks"
"Easy order, good personal contact, delivery on time"
Judith Hyam
Verified Buyer
"My delivery arrived quickly and I have sown the pasture renovation seed. I just need some rain now! I can't yet comment on the pasture."
Elizabeth Conran
Verified Buyer
"All delivered quickly but NO FREE SEED MIX"
"Excellent information on the web site helped me to make the best choice. Delivery on time by first class mail."
Denise Jones
Verified Buyer
"I have purchased from MM before, so a return visit speaks for itself ! Happy with yellow rattle plug plants which I hope to plant in existing 'meadow' area this weekend. I was particularly pleased that plants arrived without yards of plastic packaging still used by other companies !"
Denise Ruffell
Verified Buyer
"Prompt service. Reasonable price."
Peter Horne
Verified Buyer
"Not long been planted, still waiting"
We send a review email out 10 days after dispatch so customers can comment on whether they received what they ordered and the quality of the service. We are not aware that this customer has a problem with this but is waiting to review how it grows.
MeadowMania is rated 4.76 based on 727 reviews