MeadowMania Reviews

Based on 4,004 reviews
Read MeadowMania Reviews

shop@meadowmania.co.uk

Marlborough, Wiltshire

Tell us how MeadowMania made you happy
The bottom of my garden looks stunning and so alive with bee’s and insects
MeadowMania 5 star review on 7th August 2020
Website very easy to navigate. There was plenty of information so that I knew which type of wildflowers to order. The seeds came very quickly with information about how to prepare and sow the seeds. Seeds were packaged environmentaly friendly. Would recommend!
Good selection & rapid delivery of items
Delivered in August as promised. The accompanying growing instructions are good.
Always quick to respond with an excellent product
Service was excellent and very professional would not hesitate to use them again and would be happy to recommend their services
Great company with which to do business.
Excellent service from the getgo. I'm had a couple of questions and advice was very freely given.
Seeds that actually grow and helpful info always available
What a wonderful company! There's enough information on the website to help amateurs such as myself work out exactly what seeds I need to buy, and how/when to sow them; the prices are very reasonable; and the products are dispatched quickly. I'm looking forward to seeing my wildflower meadow evolve over the next couple of years.
Given good and the practical advice - ordered - delivered Royal Mail - awaiting the right weather ie rain not 32degrees As a layman i am very happy so far
Always prompt delivery of their outstanding products. They're my go-to for bout pasture management and wilflower meadow, wildlife-friendly gareening.
When I phoned and left a message I was called back the next day. Really impressed. Got good advice over the phone as well. Haven't sowed our seed mix yet but that came very quickly.
Always great service. I called to ask advice, then ended up ordering wrong variety ( probably head boiled In these Scorchio conditions!) Received parcel within couple of days. Haven't down yet as no rain expected but this will prompt me to put sowing reminder in diary the day before showers expected
We know what wild flowers SHOULD have come up, since we have been cultivating these all over our land for the last 13 years. To cover bare soil after an installation, we thought we'd take a short cut by buying Meadowmania seed. It was properly sown at the right time, watered, cared for and protected until established, but nothing except the most minute poppies and one other tiny flower (the boulder in the photo is huge) came up. Not even any grasses! As an experiment, I planted the clay mix on one side and chalk on the other, expecting the chalk flowers not to work (we have chalky boulder clay), but there was absolutely no difference between the 2 types. A complete con and a waste of money, but above all of effort.
We've reached out to this customer with no response to date. Hopefully, they will come back soon and we can try and help. The mixtures sown included Poppy & Yellow Rattle and the rest of species were perennials. We supplied them in the last week of April. So, they were either sown then or the first week in May. In the first year, you may only see the annuals. The perennials start to come to the fore from the second year onward. This summer has been very challenging for late sown meadows. We have had one of the driest summers for years. This customer lives in Kent which has had little rain over the summer. The dry weather impacts the growth and the success of any meadow. Our general advice is that if you have a concern about your Meadow. If you reach out to us and supply some information we will look to try and help if we can.
Excellent service, quick delivery, couldn't ask for more. Just to wait for the seeds to germinate!
Fast efficient service and helpful customer service
Great seeds. Despatched promptly.
Excellent as ever
Really great seeds, fast delivery. I planted them soon after having cut our wildflower turf as it had turned to hay in the heat. A week or so later and there are shoots coming up all over! So surprised at so much growth already and thrilled to see it thrive. Nurturing them as much as I can and hope to get maybe even some flowers before the end of the season. Highly recommended.
MeadowMania 5 star review on 2nd August 2022
Plants arrived very well packaged. Excellent quality plugs. Competitive pricing. I was particularly drawn to this website because of the clay soil plugs.
MeadowMania is rated 4.8 based on 4,004 reviews