MeadowMania Reviews

of reviewers recommend MeadowMania
Read MeadowMania Reviews

shop@meadowmania.co.uk

14 Golding AvenuemarlboroughWiltshire

Tell us how MeadowMania made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
MeadowMania 5 star review on 10th May 2020
Anthony Middleditch
MeadowMania 5 star review on 18th November 2019
SHARMAN DAY
More Photos & Videos
I receivd the wildflower seeds as requested and I hope they prove to be a big succes ; we'll have to wait and see. The service and packageing is very good.
I wrote to get advice and was answered propmtly. Very satisfied.
Very impressed by the service, communications and quality of the plants. The 'free' seeds were despatched swiftly, and the plugs arrived as promised. The plugs were really healthy and vigorous with excellent long root trains and plenty of healthy leaves. They are now in the ground and I expect them to thrive. First class.
I'm very pleased with the meadow mix that I purchased. They were delivered well within the timescale stated and the instructions for sowing were easy to follow. The seeds have germinated now, and I'm looking forward to seeing them flourish.
Hope they grow - time will tell but service excellent.
Quick service - despite COVID-19. Have bought their seeds before with good results, so adding to the meadow this year.
great service and quality of plants - will definitely use meadowmania again
Plug plants were later than expected due to CV but they kept me informed. When they arrived the plants were beautifully and safely packaged, well watered and ready to plant. All 150 are now planted. I’m very pleased with both the service and the plants. Will shop here again.
Very happy with purchase. Ordered some mixed seeds. Web site was very easy to use and product arrived promptly. As a novice gardener, the included instructions were very much appreciated.
Sought some advice and got a prompt response. Seeds also arrived promptly. Now I just need to wait and see the result.
Always very helpful and willing to give advice when asked.
Very efficient service prompt and accurate
Great service. I ordered some seeds and plug plants which came promptly even under lockdown. The plants were very healthy, arrived in a good condition and are flourishing.
I expected way more seeds in the packets for the price. The Foxgloves were particularly poor, thought the packet was empty but there were only a few wedged in the corner. I have purchased mixed seed packets before for a lot less with far more seeds in them.
Unfortunately we are not sure who this customer is as the reference we have is for an order for 5 kilos of lawn seed. If you have any concern about your order on receipt then please contact us and we will look to resolve it.
Plugs arrived in good condition, they have been planted and have taken. Top 🍌
Plants received OK the white campion looked very sorry for itself, it is gradually recovering.
First class product and quick delivery even in these difficult times, five stars. We will definately be buying again
Excellent!
Great service, prompt and as advertised.
A good choice of seeds and prompt delivery, will certainly be a return customer.
Quality books at a reasonable price.
Delivery not bad