MeadowMania Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend MeadowMania

shop@meadowmania.co.uk

14 Golding AvenuemarlboroughWiltshire

How would you rate MeadowMania ?

Denny Howell
Denny Howell
Verified Buyer
"Quality of seed is fabulous, everyone, literally, everyone has germinated! Customer service is exceptionally high as is their communication. Exceptional knowledge on their products and I will certainly be ordering some pasture mix once the paddock has been sorted out I purchased wild meadow, sunshine mix, ox eye, scabious and ragged robin seeds on this occasion. No hesitation in recommending to others and I think you'll find you'll say the same!"
Kay Elliot
Kay Elliot
Verified Buyer
"Started a wild flower patch last year - rather late - first week of May because of torrential rain in the weeks before. All the grass was removed...then because the ground is heavy clay I added sand - rotovated 3-4 times - more sand. Threw the seeds. The results were utterly amazing. 'Gasp with delight good' !!! Honestly. However, over the winter the bullyish grass clumps coming up again darn them...so I've spot killed them I'm afraid...will do it again...leave it a bit..then remove those clumps. I'm also adding yellow rattle to try to deter the grass in the future. Advice, support, information pamphlet, efficiency of posting etc all great with Meadow Mania. I'm not going to anyone else - ever!"
"Excellent service and products. We created a wild flower meadow in newly acquired land next to our house here in France. Thank you."
"Excellent service, lovely plants and a great website...thank you!"
"Bought a meadow mix about a month-month & a half ago and seeded my new meadow area-I now have a nice green sward and am looking forward to the flowers. It is great that you can buy different mixes for different situations & soil conditions. Very pleased with my purchase."
Shirley Adkins
Verified Buyer
"I have had paddock seed from meadowmania for a few years now. The herbs that are in the mixes are good for the ponies"
Stephen Greenall
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery of seeds, simple easy to follow instructions on how and when to plant. Let us hope finished product matches photos on website!"
"Ragged Robin plug plants delivered quickly and in good condition. Great little plug plants container made extracting them for planting very easy. Wish I could buy these plug plant trays myself. Plants are doing well in the front garden."
Janice Maye
Verified Buyer
"Great choice and service"
David Burrells
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery of healthy plant plugs"
"Prompt service and the plants were well packed and arrived in good condition"
Peter Charlton
Verified Buyer
"They were very helpful to someone like me who is definitely an amateur."
Jane Altmann
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful, healthy plants which are growing well."
Richard Martin
Verified Buyer
"Good website. prompt delivery and most important of all the seeds have germinated providing wonderful wild flower display"
"Just Brilliant"
Zoe Readhead
Verified Buyer
"Good service, excellent growth!"
"prompt service, reasonable delivery rate, great communications, i would readily recommend meadowmania to anybody"
"Fast delivery, excellent selection"
"Prompt delivery"
Mark Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt service, but this is the 2nd time I have bought the seed. The 1st batch has not taken. We followed the book and instructions to the letter. Lets hope this time I have better luck"
Carole Drury
"Quick easy purchase"
Jane Aubrey
"Lovely flowers"
"Plants arrived very quickly. Lovely healthy plants. Very pleased with the purchase of ten ox eye daisy plugs,"
MeadowMania is rated 4.76 based on 845 reviews