MeadowMania Reviews

of reviewers recommend MeadowMania
Read MeadowMania Reviews

shop@meadowmania.co.uk

14 Golding AvenuemarlboroughWiltshire

Tell us how MeadowMania made you happy
MeadowMania 5 star review on 24th September 2020
Rowen Pickavance
MeadowMania 5 star review on 23rd July 2020
Rowen Pickavance
More Photos & Videos
The bottom of my garden looks stunning and so alive with bee’s and insects
MeadowMania 5 star review on 7th August 2020
Great product
Seed packet arrived on time and sown same day...three weeks later i have good ground cover with all the new wildflower seedlings.
Good delivery and the results of the "instant sunshine" mix was spectacular! A great variety of wildflowers, many of which had good height, and flowering lasted until October. New shoots already coming through for next year. Didn't do as well in a more shady spot so this year I have planted some new seeds more suited to that environment. Looking forward to the results next year! To be honest my photos do not do it justice, the colour and variety was impressive and neighbours and passers-by commented on them.
MeadowMania 5 star review on 16th October 2020 MeadowMania 5 star review on 16th October 2020 MeadowMania 5 star review on 16th October 2020 MeadowMania 5 star review on 16th October 2020 MeadowMania 5 star review on 16th October 2020 MeadowMania 5 star review on 16th October 2020
Seeds arrived well packed and on time.
The service is excellent and the guidance and advice is clear and precise.

I am looking forward to enjoying the results next spring.
Excellent response time with delivery.
I bought seeds, which arrived speedily, but without instructions, which were however available on the website. Can't tell how successful the seeds will be.
I recently ordered some more meadow seed and yellow rattle in order to continue developing my garden meadow.
The first batch grew like a dream and despite warnings that my first year would not be too good, we had a beautiful display.
My orders arrived quickly and well packaged and I thoroughly recommend this company and their product. Thanks Meadowmania.
Wild flower mix with grass, arrived on time, after good advice about which mix to choose. It was really helpful to be able to discuss the awkward spot I wanted to make into a wildflower meadow.
The seeds have already germinated, so I look forward to seeing the wildflowers next spring.
Quick service. Good product.
Was amazed at the choice of seeds and bulbs on offer. The plant plugs and bulbs arrived looking very healthy and I had a lovely surprise of a packet of wild flower seeds. Communication as to the progress of my order was also appreciated. I'm excited to see how my meadow will look in the spring.
Prompt delivery and everything as ordered. Did have some generic planting instructions but would have been nice to include ongoing care instructions ie if planting in lawn frequency of lawn mowing after seeding and what not to do
All good, thanks!
I'll be better equipped when they have come up next year! However there is green showing.
good lawn grass seeds and arrived quickly, would recommend
Fungi Spores including those of Mushrooms are present in most fertile soils. If the conditions are right, that is disturbed ground, warm and wet weather, then mushrooms can suddenly appear in grass lawns. Their appearance is nothing to with the seed and the issue is easily remedied. Either mow the lawn and the mushrooms. Or leave and in a few weeks the mushrooms will die back and disappear naturally.
Can only comment on delivery. One item went on back order. The seeds and bulbs are about to be planted then I will see how good they are
seeds arrived very quickly
They pulled the stops out to get the goods to me at short notice
Fast delivery, I'm looking forward to sowing and then seeing the results next year
Very efficient service knowledgeable staff answered every query. Helpful advice and useful booklet for planting etc.
MeadowMania is rated 4.78 based on 2,900 reviews