MeadowMania Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend MeadowMania

shop@meadowmania.co.uk

14 Golding AvenuemarlboroughWiltshire

How would you rate MeadowMania ?

Alan Hutchins
"Absolutely stunning - we required cover for a strip of land bordering the canal to provide a natural backdrop, MeadowMania came up trumps with their sunshine mini meadow mix. The seeds were sown three months ago and the photo shows the effective border created in that time!"
Denny Howell
"Quality of seed is fabulous, everyone, literally, everyone has germinated! Customer service is exceptionally high as is their communication. Exceptional knowledge on their products and I will certainly be ordering some pasture mix once the paddock has been sorted out I purchased wild meadow, sunshine mix, ox eye, scabious and ragged robin seeds on this occasion. No hesitation in recommending to others and I think you'll find you'll say the same!"
Kay Elliot
"Started a wild flower patch last year - rather late - first week of May because of torrential rain in the weeks before. All the grass was removed...then because the ground is heavy clay I added sand - rotovated 3-4 times - more sand. Threw the seeds. The results were utterly amazing. 'Gasp with delight good' !!! Honestly. However, over the winter the bullyish grass clumps coming up again darn them...so I've spot killed them I'm afraid...will do it again...leave it a bit..then remove those clumps. I'm also adding yellow rattle to try to deter the grass in the future. Advice, support, information pamphlet, efficiency of posting etc all great with Meadow Mania. I'm not going to anyone else - ever!"
"The Website was easy to follow with enough information even for me to make an informed decision. My product arrived very quickly and my test planting started to sprout within a couple of days."
"Excellent customer service, great product fast delivery great on prices"
"Easy to navigate website clear photos of plants very easy to order and package came on time."
"Delivered very quick and packaged well just as before"
"The service was excellent - quick and efficient, but it was a poor and limited range of wildflowers (ground elder? Really?) for a lot of money, and I'm now wary of sowing them in case all I'm doing is sowing future weeds. I guess for well over £100 I had hoped for a better, wider and rarer selection."
The breakdown of all our mixes is online on the product pages. If you are concerned about any of our products when you receive them we are happy to discuss them and change them if required.
With regard to ground elder we do not stock and cannot supply this. It is not in any of our mixes including the one we supplied to this customer see the list of species below.
Corn Poppy (Papaver Rhoeas) 10.0%, Cornflower ( Centaurea Cyanus) 16.0%, Meadow Buttercup ( Ranunculus acris) 7.0%, Musk Mallow ( Malva Moschata) 1.0%, Ox Eye Daisy ( Leucanthemum Vulgare) 12.0%, Red Campion (Silene Dioica) 12.0%,Ribwort Plantain (Plantago lanceolata) 12.0%, Salad Burnet (Sanguisorba Minor) 12.0%, Self heal ( Prunella vulgaris) 10.0%, White Campion ( Silene Alba) 3.0%, Yarrow, (Achillea Millefolium) 5.0%
"Simple, clear website. Prompt delivery. Just got to do all the work now!"
"Good to deal with. Prompt delivery, well packaged. Good healthy seeds. Very pleased. Thank you:)"
"MeadowMania is a great company to deal with; it's possible to speak to an actual person! Plants were in excellent condition, well packed and promptly despatched."
"Ordered some seeds delivered very quick,great postage charges to Ireland.will be ordering again from meadow-mania great no hassle."
"Excellent service. Seeds arrived very quickly."
"Good range of products, source of information, fast delivery all well packaged. Recommend"
"3 years or so ago I purchased a quantity of wild flower seeds to plant into my summer meadow, I prepared the ground accordingly, all I had come through was grass, not one wild flower, so this year I have again purchased tome wild flower seeds, I have through the summer killed off the area for the seeds to go, I will rotavate it and plant the seeds hoping for some wild flowers this time."
"Delighted with product and service, very easy to deal with and friendly."
"Great service. The seeds arrived within days of placing the order. Can’t wait to sow them and to see the results next year"
"Plants arrived and unpacked, all very healthy"
"Hi, Received seeds OK, Not grown yet!!!!!! Yours Phil."
"Very good plants, well packed and fast delivery. Thank you"
"Good range of products and prompt service"
"Seeds arrived promptly and well packaged. I found the website difficult to navigate. Haven’t sown the seeds yet which is the way important bit"
"Bought Yellow rattle last year, which is notoriously hard to establish, and it has done well - love the meadow mixes and have ordered more rattle to sow this autumn. Excellent seeds and service.."
MeadowMania is rated 4.75 based on 881 reviews