MeadowMania Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend MeadowMania

shop@meadowmania.co.uk

14 Golding AvenuemarlboroughWiltshire

How would you rate MeadowMania ?

Alan Hutchins
"Absolutely stunning - we required cover for a strip of land bordering the canal to provide a natural backdrop, MeadowMania came up trumps with their sunshine mini meadow mix. The seeds were sown three months ago and the photo shows the effective border created in that time!"
Denny Howell
"Quality of seed is fabulous, everyone, literally, everyone has germinated! Customer service is exceptionally high as is their communication. Exceptional knowledge on their products and I will certainly be ordering some pasture mix once the paddock has been sorted out I purchased wild meadow, sunshine mix, ox eye, scabious and ragged robin seeds on this occasion. No hesitation in recommending to others and I think you'll find you'll say the same!"
Kay Elliot
"Started a wild flower patch last year - rather late - first week of May because of torrential rain in the weeks before. All the grass was removed...then because the ground is heavy clay I added sand - rotovated 3-4 times - more sand. Threw the seeds. The results were utterly amazing. 'Gasp with delight good' !!! Honestly. However, over the winter the bullyish grass clumps coming up again darn them...so I've spot killed them I'm afraid...will do it again...leave it a bit..then remove those clumps. I'm also adding yellow rattle to try to deter the grass in the future. Advice, support, information pamphlet, efficiency of posting etc all great with Meadow Mania. I'm not going to anyone else - ever!"
"Very prompt service and deliver, hopefully, the Grasses are showing already and flowers will be as prompt next spring. Thank you"
"Excellent information. Speedy delivery. I will let you know if the seeds blossom. Their is for an intergenerational remembrance project on a City Farm in Tower Hamlets."
"Seeds were delivered super fast. really pleased as able to give them to the men with the machines and they spread them and rolled them in. Looking forward to seeing the wild floweres next year too."
"Never used this supplier before but the goods were as described but, being seeds, will have to wait until Spring to see the outcome!"
"Or should I say so far so good? Great website, loads of good clear advice. Appreciated the instruction booklet that came with the seed too! We have sowed our wildflower seed and will let you know the result next year."
"first class bird food with first class delivery all adds up to a garden full of happy birds = happy me"
"I ordered 1000 bluebells from Meadowmania and these were well received. We have started planting them and look forward to seeing them in bloom next spring. Easy company to deal with, and good quality bulbs."
"Arrived fresh & promptly"
"Description of products was helpful. Delivery was prompt. I cannot say more until the seeds come up !"
"Well packed excellent product as usual"
"Excellent rapid service. I bought 50 wild primrose plants which are very good quality"
"Fabulous service thank you."
"Ordering and delivery fine. There were no instructions with the wildflower plugs. Perhaps it's pretty obvious but most horticultural efforts of mine end in disaster."
"very speedy delivery, packaged well, looks like a good choice"
"Excellent plants and bulbs, Meadowmania are always very efficient also with the delivery of our plants as well as advising as necessary on planting."
"The plants arrived in good time and in good condition. I am now growing them on so I must wait and see how they develop."
"Excellent service, everything arrived quickly and the bulbs were accompanied by a very helpful leaflet full of advice for planting etc. Very happy customers."
"A speedy dispatch of my order, a good price - and help when UK Mail confused me about delivery of a parcel! Now all we have to do is wait to see how my yellow rattle seed performs!"
"Excellent service"
"Healthy plants, delivered well packaged and in good condition"
MeadowMania is rated 4.77 based on 1,043 reviews