MeadowMania Reviews

of reviewers recommend MeadowMania
Read MeadowMania Reviews

shop@meadowmania.co.uk

14 Golding AvenuemarlboroughWiltshire

Tell us how MeadowMania made you happy
Tim Hill
Henrietta
MeadowMania 5 star review on 23rd October 2021
Dave
Barry Manners
The bottom of my garden looks stunning and so alive with bee’s and insects
MeadowMania 5 star review on 7th August 2020
Ordered 100 hedging whips. They were delivered in great condition and are of good quality. Highly recommended. As I ordered well in advance these were not shipped until bare rooted season.
My order came very quickly and was exactly what I wanted. It is good to feel that I am supporting a UK company and one that grows and provides its own wildflower seeds. I feel that I am doing a very small bit for the birds and bees and for the UK.
Knowledgeable..will get all my seeds from them
Excellent in every way Thanks
The seeds arrived promptly a week ago with clear instructions for planting. I have plknated them but will not know till the spring whether they have taken.
I buy my wild flower seed from MeadowMania because they have a very good range of varieties at resonable prices.
Very prompt delivery, and the seeds arrived in good time. I can't comment on the seeds themselves - it's out of the season for sowing them
Excellent product and efficient service
The wildflower seeds I sowed last year on the corner of the green outside my house were absolutely fantastic. This next year I have been given the go ahead to sow the whole green, 2 acres. The residents are delighted. I can wholly recommend Meadowmania both for the quality of their seed collections and also excellent customer service with invaluable advise, many thanks, Timothy Hill, Kent.
MeadowMania 5 star review on 28th November 2021
The wildflower plug plants arrived very quickly and in good condition. We’ve planted them and now hoping they’ll survive the winter! Rabbits and pigeons beware!
MeadowMania 5 star review on 28th November 2021
Fast service and eco packaging. Uk origin of seeds.
Polite and efficient.
I Have used meadowmania couple of times and have been happy with there services I would definitely recommend them.
Brilliant service. Seed arrived next day. Well done!
Excellent service , great product
The 40 plugs were very well packed and arrived quickly and in good condition
Prompt service.
Obviously haven't had chance to grow the seeds yet, but they arrived promptly and look to be just what I ordered, at a reasonable price
Great website with all the info I needed, best prices too. Arrived quickly and planted immediately...looking forward to seeing my seedlings appear and my yellow rattle "eat away" my grass. I'm hoping this will allow any pre-existing meadow seeds to flourish, my newly acquired meadow dates from the 1800s!!! But sadly no flowers last year, fingers-crossed my meadow mania seeds will help rectify this... otherwise they also have my backup plan ... re-sow with an acid seed mix... Perfect :-) Thanks
Seed arrived promptly and looks good quality. Time will tell next year when it germinates, but I am looking forward to attracting more wildlife into our garden as a result.
MeadowMania is rated 4.77 based on 3,713 reviews