MeadowMania Reviews

of reviewers recommend MeadowMania
Read MeadowMania Reviews

shop@meadowmania.co.uk

14 Golding AvenuemarlboroughWiltshire

Tell us how MeadowMania made you happy
MeadowMania 5 star review on 26th December 2020
MeadowMania 5 star review on 16th November 2020
Gareth Roberts
MeadowMania 5 star review on 13th November 2020
Anna Forbes
The bottom of my garden looks stunning and so alive with bee’s and insects
MeadowMania 5 star review on 7th August 2020
After a simple ordering process the plugs arrived in very good condition. Thank you
Good service and good quality plants.
Large variety of wildflower plants to choose from and excellent service
Great service thank you
Found website and order form easy to use. Prompt delivery and 'plugs' arrived safely. Have yet to plant out as still preparing site but looking forward to a display of colour in the Spring onwards. Found the instruction leaflet helpful. Many thanks
Great range of products great communication and super quick delivery
I requested some assistance on what type of plants I required for certain aspects of my garden along with areas. I received excellent advice with an exact product to use. Seeds arrived promptly. All very good, highly recommended.
Plants arrived via DHL obviously nothing on the packaging to denote which way up so consequently smashed!!very disappointing !I am currently trying to revive them!!
We have apologised to the customer. We put a sticker on each box saying live plants and they are generally very well packed.
If you have any problem with products you have ordered from us then contact us direct and we will look to resolve the matter for you
Seeds arrived safely but instructions were missing but were quickly e mailed.šŸ‘
Nothing received yet !!
It was sent by 1st class post on the 04/01 and looks like it is lost in Royal Mails system. We are resending again with our apologies
The plants, which were well developed plugs, arrived in good condition. MeadowMania were very good in keeping me informed abut their delivery and I am pleased with the products. Just await the flowers now! I was pleased and surprised to receive a free packet of wild seeds from the company. I am looking forward to a spring with lots of flowers.
Took a week to arrive so all bit distressed but nettle leaves definitely on the critical list, time will see if any survive
Arrived in a week with an apology for not having been able to send between Christmas and New Year; which was not at all surprising. Good service as usual and we look forward to a wonderful array of meadow annuals this summer.
Easy to order, easy to contact, respond to contsct, Seed and bulbs I have ordered over the years have always been good quality.
We have used meadow mania for wild flower seeds on several occasions and have been very satisfied with both seed and service.Thankyou
Brilliant! As always an impeccable service and great products. Incredibly speedy delivery to France - I very much hope this remains an option in 2021. Heartily recommend!
item arrived on time and well packaged - plants looked healthy. No problems.
Excellent website, fantastic choic of seeds with good explanations of what to expect, how/when to plant, suitability etc. Great prices, delivery and packaging. Can't comment on the seeds/flowers yet as they're to be planted in Spring, but the recipients and I (I bought some for myself too!) are really looking forward to that time to see the results!
At the moment I can only comment on the delivery which was quick, thank you. It was a present and as it's to early to sow the seeds I can't comment on the success or quality yet, but the variety contained in the packet looks excellent and exactly what I want to add to my wildlife garden.
Excellent service - the seeds were well wrapped and I’m really looking forward to seeing the flowers in the summer. Will definitely be ordering again
MeadowMania is rated 4.77 based on 3,110 reviews