MeadowMania Reviews

of reviewers recommend MeadowMania
Read MeadowMania Reviews

shop@meadowmania.co.uk

14 Golding AvenuemarlboroughWiltshire

Tell us how MeadowMania made you happy
MeadowMania 5 star review on 11th April 2021
MeadowMania 5 star review on 26th December 2020
Colin Wood
MeadowMania 5 star review on 26th December 2020
Colin Wood
The bottom of my garden looks stunning and so alive with bee’s and insects
MeadowMania 5 star review on 7th August 2020
Brilliant plugs. Really romping away now.
Unfortunately, my ten oxeye daisy plugs got caught up in the Easter holiday post so they were a bit the worse for wear by the time they arrived. I did contact Meadow Mania to tell them and they said they'd replace them if they failed. I have planted them out now and so far, they're just about hanging on...,
Excellent specimens of Cowslips. All arrived very healthy and I can't wait to plant in our nearby woodland! Took longer to come than usual but that was due to Covid. So no arguments here.
Just the company you need for your native wildlife and for natural wild meadow . Well done meadow mania !
easy to sow,but have
still got a while to germinate
excellent service, very happy with this purchase.
Very happy with the timescale for delivery, haven't planted yet so time will tell....think 3 bags of 100g might have been a bit much!!
very pleased with service, mistake with order but was soon put right
Had wildflower meadow seeds last year and they were great so ordered some more for this year....fingers crossed πŸ™‚
Excellent service once again. Thank you.
An excellent, rapid service. I called to place an order saying I had organised a planting event the following Sunday and needed the seeds quite quickly. Meadowmania helpfuly obliged and the seeds arrived in good time.
Quick and easy purchase from the site. Arrived in the allotted time. No complaints. Now just waiting for my Wild Flower seeds to germinate and see some flowers. Can’t wait. Thanks.
My order was filled as promised and arrived in good condition.
The products are really good quality, well packaged. There was a delievery problem which was dealt with very efficently and quickly . All email correspondance had a reply the same day. I would highly recommend buying plants from MeadowMania
The service was very good, the plants have arrived very fresh and appear to be thriving after planting
great website, so easy to navigate, courteous and prompt service-hoping result is as good!
Very good service and posting time. Planted a week ago, just waiting for growth now.
First time I've used MeadowMania. Ordering & supply arrangements were good. I was a bit disappointed by the very small size of the plug plants (ox-eye daisies) when received. Fortunately I now live in an area which seems to house very few slugs and snails. Where I lived previously these would have been just a one-night light snack for those critters! I did plant them out directly & they are surviving. However - depending on species - I wonder whether customers should be advised to pot them on for a while before finally planting out?
Excellent service and advice.
A really excelent company who you can depend on to deliver quality and value . They have much expertise with the products they offer in order to provide the solution you require.
MeadowMania is rated 4.77 based on 3,262 reviews