MeadowMania Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend MeadowMania

shop@meadowmania.co.uk

14 Golding AvenuemarlboroughWiltshire

How would you rate MeadowMania?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Ordered plug plants but received a tray of germinated seems instead (with the tray segmented but not the plants). No thinning had been done so there were up to 30 plants in each plug - had to thin them myself with some damage to the roots. Overpriced for just spreading some seeds over the soil and misold. Two or three in a plug would have been OK but not 10+."
Maxine Patterson
Verified Buyer
"Easy to fond products and Prompt delivery"
Lister Noble
Verified Buyer
"The plug plants are always in great condition, well packed and grow into marvellous mature specimens."
Diana Greene
Verified Buyer
"I am giving 4 stars because your service was amazing I think the seeds came the very next day. But I can't give 5 stars because I have no idea if the seeds will germinate. I have planted them on our verge on the lane where tractors have made big furrow marks - so hopefully that area will be filled with your wild flowers in the summer. The only other thing is, and this is my fault entirely, I had thought that I would be getting more seeds, 1000 seeds sounds a lot, but of course they are so tiny that the quantity is in fact small! A problem with my perception, not yours as a company. Many thanks."
Lesley Gartside
Verified Buyer
"Seeds arrived very quickly, and well packed. Will be sowing them in a couple of weeks time, and hopefully will have lots of meadow flowers this year."
Fiona Hamley
"Speedy delivery"
"prompt delivery"
Susan Albon
Verified Buyer
"Received my order of winter aconites in the green the other day, they were well packaged and arrived safely to France.They didn't seem to be'in the green 'but more like the bulbs are still growing and have not yet flowered. ..I have planted them....so we will see what happens next."
Lorraine Dickinson
Verified Buyer
"Bought 2 packets, different meadow seeds, arrived quickly and look ok, all seeds no sand or other 'carrier' - cant wait for the to grow - would purchase agin"
"GREAT SERVICE , polite and helpful, many thanks and will be in touch soon , thank you for a speedy delivery of my 60kg"
"Excellent prompt service, snowdrops arrived well packed and in great condition."
Annie Pearce
Verified Buyer
"Snowdrops arrived in perfect condition and are already looking great in the meadow."
"I found Harebells on your website. 10 tiny plants delivered ok."
William James King
Verified Buyer
"The seeds that I have received look good. I also sent u a message with attachments of a weed that is growing on the side of a church I attend.I hope u can help me in, what it is called, and if 20% vinegar, salt etc would solve the problem. Many thanks."
Mr W MacArthur
Verified Buyer
"Good and clear advice, prompt delivery, and very healthy looking plants. I will definitely use Meadowmania again !"
Jayson Spencer
Verified Buyer
"First class service , plants arrived in in very good condition unlike other services I’ve used . Exceptional value for money will definitely recommend 👍👍👍👍"
"Seeds arrived on time. Look like good quality. Planted some and have to wait and see results"
Chris Lawrence
Verified Buyer
"Very impressed with the page layout, and how it explains the different types for different soil conditions. I ordered and was very pleased with the speedy delivery. I will be ordering more soon for my daughters back garden."
John Hobson
Verified Buyer
"Our seed order arrived within 2 days with a very informative booklet. We were very impressed with your website and service and would happily recommend your company to others."
Derek Graff
Verified Buyer
"Healthy plant plugs well labelled, prompt service."
MeadowMania is rated 4.76 based on 592 reviews