MeadowMania Reviews

of reviewers recommend MeadowMania
Read MeadowMania Reviews

shop@meadowmania.co.uk

14 Golding AvenuemarlboroughWiltshire

Tell us how MeadowMania made you happy
Kathryn Horton
The bottom of my garden looks stunning and so alive with bee’s and insects
MeadowMania 5 star review on 7th August 2020
Absolutely brilliant! From the price and quality of the little plug plants to the packaging they came in and the trays they were grown in! Would definitely buy from this company again!
The wild flower plug plants arrived when promised and in very good condition. I’ve potted them on and all 50 have grown quickly into strong little plants. Looking forward to planting them out in September. I’m very pleased with the product.
Easy peasy quick efficient delivery thank you
Very helpful when I rang up with a question
like previous orders great little plug plants! I will be back!
Plants are the best I have ordered on line!!! delivery really fast and good sized plants would recommend Meadow mania to everyone
Very good service, plants arrived when ready and they are all doing well. Thank you.
I ordered flower meadow plants which I received in short time, potted up all are doing well just need too plant out. Was great service.
I elected to receive my plugs in the autumn and have not yet planted the seeds so can’t comment about the goods but very happy with the customer service you have given me so far thank you
The ordering was fine I will not know about the growing for some time.
Great product and despite planting at the wrong time, the clover seeds are germinating.
Haven't planted the seeds yet because they advise doing so in September. I am preparing the area very well so next year will tell if the seeds do what is claimed.
Very helpful web site. Prompt delivery. Now waiting for the flowers.
Excellent delivery time, good pricing, seeds look good just waiting a few months now for blooming next year.
All plants of good quality and dispatched very promptly.
Plants very compact and small. Given that it is a selected pack would be useful to have a planting plan given that the plants are of various sizes.
Well packaged young plug plants arrived quickly. All in good condition and are settling into their new home (my lawn).
Hello, 2months ago I purchased my meadow seeds from you, very impressed with the speed of the service I received. I’ve attached a couple of pictures, 1 when I was preparing the are and the rest from today. To say I’m delighted is an understatement. I’ve already told all my friends what a brilliant company you are and highly recommend you and your products to everyone.
MeadowMania 5 star review on 11th July 2021 MeadowMania 5 star review on 11th July 2021 MeadowMania 5 star review on 11th July 2021 MeadowMania 5 star review on 11th July 2021 MeadowMania 5 star review on 11th July 2021 MeadowMania 5 star review on 11th July 2021 MeadowMania 5 star review on 11th July 2021
Great customer service from selection to delivery. Very happy with my chosen wildflower selection. Good description on website allowing customer to select exactly what they want. Highly recommend
A great wild flower display from sowing your seed in April to a wonderful display in June.
MeadowMania 5 star review on 10th July 2021