MeadowMania Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend MeadowMania

shop@meadowmania.co.uk

14 Golding AvenuemarlboroughWiltshire

Tell us how MeadowMania made you happy

"Quick delivery, nice clear sewing instructions. My flowers haven’t grown yet but I can’t wait to see them when they do! Thanky you"
"The primroses I ordered arrived quie quickly and were in excellent condition. Well packaged."
"Easy to use website with plenty of advice about choosing the right type of seed. Order arrived quickly, as yet the seed hasn't been planted, looking forward to seeing the flowers next spring"
"The plants arrived on time and look healthy I have planted them so will see how they grow."
"Only planted the seed this week, so cannot comment on the results as of yet"
"Easy to order prompt delivery"
"Excellent service and a very useful and informative website. My order was delivered with quickly."
"Really helpful, speedy delivery, thanks!"
"Ordered cowslips and am really pleased with them replanted them into bigger trays and now they are doing really well.Am looking to buy more plants from this site in the coming week."
"As always, swift delivery and quality products. many thanks."
"very effcient"
"the plug plants turned up speedily , beautifully packaged and looking extremely healthy and strong. I planted them out easily and am hoping they will look wonderful next spring. MANY THANKS MEADOWMANIA!"
"I got what I wanted when I wanted it."
"When planning a wild flower meadow in an old, overgrown orchard, there are so many elements to consider. The advice and guidance given by MeadowMania is second to none, alongside such a wide choice of suitable flowers and seeds. Quick delivery too. We are ready to go! Thank you MeadowMania team."
"Haven't tried the product yet but hope to do so soon. All I can say is that the customer service, advice and care appears to be paramount in this company and I thank them for all the guidance they have given me. I am expecting great things from the variety of wild flower seeds I have purchased."
"Very helpful by phone"
"Tutto perfetto, grazie di tutto e spero di risentirci a presto.."
"Considering how busy these people must be these days I was very impressed with the help and support from them. I will be ordering more from them when the time comes."
"The bulbs arrived promptly and were packed properly. They look like they're in good condition and I'm looking forward to seeing them flower next spring."
"What lovely people and excellent quality products. A big thank you meadow mania. I can't wait to see the lovely wild flower bank we've planted. We'll be ordering again."
MeadowMania is rated 4.77 based on 1,095 reviews