MeadowMania Reviews

of reviewers recommend MeadowMania
Read MeadowMania Reviews

shop@meadowmania.co.uk

14 Golding AvenuemarlboroughWiltshire

Tell us how MeadowMania made you happy
The bottom of my garden looks stunning and so alive with bee’s and insects
MeadowMania 5 star review on 7th August 2020
Excellent result from seeds
Very Helpful , fast and efficient delivery
Good response to the order, but the proof will come next spring when the seeds have germinated.
Excellent service, quick delivery and well packaged seeds and book, if successful this year will be back for more😊
Excellent. No problems with the web site; ordering of the seeds; or delivery of the package.
High quality seeds and service.
Primrose arrived quickly and in good nic
Not a particularly relevant review really as I have only recently sown the seeds. I will be in a position to give a better review in the summer. However, on a positive note, my seeds were delivered promptly.
Sorry I can’t do better.
Good efficient service as usual
Prompt delivery and very good value.
Very good plants health have one brought before now large happy plant new plug plant all potted up and looking good
I have placed 3 orders over the last 5 years, the service and advice is 5 star. The product is excellent and I have recommended meadow mania to all who admire the wild flower garden. Sat waiting to go into winter and looking forward to the display starting in Spring and going through the seasons in a blaze of colour and interesting wild life. Thanks again for your good service.
Excellent service and communication regarding my order - thank you
Customer service is excellent. A measure of a business is how it copes when things go wrong and MeadowMania get top marks for sorting issues immediately and efficiently. Will not hesitate to buy from MeadowMania in the future.
Seeds supplied promptly as requested according to order. No problems. Easy ordering process. Excellent web site with many products on offer, easy to navigate and understand. We await with interest the results next spring!
I have been dealing with Meadowmania for several years and have found their standard of service extremely good and the quality of their products is excellent. I have established several plots of wildlife friendly areas in my garden and now hope to create a larger one on a small-holding which I own. I find the advice on their website very useful.
MeadowMania 5 star review on 18th November 2020 MeadowMania 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Having previously had good experience of purchasing seeds from MM I decided to order plug plants for autumn planting. There was an extended delivery but received a clear and very detailed explanation. The plants were received in good condition. Were planted end of October and all look to be setttled in ready for next Spring.
MeadowMania have been a great company to purchase from. Due to Covid there was a delay to the delivery but I was kept informed of the progress of my order. Also as one item was not able to be supplied with the rest I was given a further update, all by email. Later the supply of the remaining item was not going to be available until next year I received a phone call of apology and asking whether I wanted to wait or get a refund. Impressive customer service!
A great website with lots of help and clear advice. The yellow rattle arrived promptly and we received an email to apologise and explain that there was a slight delay on plug plants arriving due to high demand. This was fine as we still had plenty of time to get them in (all 240 of them)!
Plug plants arrived not much later, in great condition and are all planted. Excited waiting for the spring now and will definitely be using MeadowMania again.
Thank you!
MeadowMania 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Excellent service and beautiful quality plants. Would thoroughly recommend. Thank you to Tim and his team.
MeadowMania is rated 4.77 based on 3,038 reviews