MeadowMania Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend MeadowMania

shop@meadowmania.co.uk

14 Golding AvenuemarlboroughWiltshire

Tell us how MeadowMania made you happy

Alan Hutchins
"Absolutely stunning - we required cover for a strip of land bordering the canal to provide a natural backdrop, MeadowMania came up trumps with their sunshine mini meadow mix. The seeds were sown three months ago and the photo shows the effective border created in that time!"
Denny Howell
"Quality of seed is fabulous, everyone, literally, everyone has germinated! Customer service is exceptionally high as is their communication. Exceptional knowledge on their products and I will certainly be ordering some pasture mix once the paddock has been sorted out I purchased wild meadow, sunshine mix, ox eye, scabious and ragged robin seeds on this occasion. No hesitation in recommending to others and I think you'll find you'll say the same!"
Kay Elliot
"Started a wild flower patch last year - rather late - first week of May because of torrential rain in the weeks before. All the grass was removed...then because the ground is heavy clay I added sand - rotovated 3-4 times - more sand. Threw the seeds. The results were utterly amazing. 'Gasp with delight good' !!! Honestly. However, over the winter the bullyish grass clumps coming up again darn them...so I've spot killed them I'm afraid...will do it again...leave it a bit..then remove those clumps. I'm also adding yellow rattle to try to deter the grass in the future. Advice, support, information pamphlet, efficiency of posting etc all great with Meadow Mania. I'm not going to anyone else - ever!"
"this is an early Christmas present, think my mum was very happy"
"all excellent. I did email a question about soil that I am expecting a reply to shortly"
"Polite and helpful sevice good quality bulbs delivered on time"
"Clear labelling, speedy delivery and a great price. Perfect service."
"Excellent service"
"My order came very quickly, and I was grateful to have the opportunity to buy seed for a shady area. Hope the seed will do well!"
"Website very good and comprehensive and easy to navigate, dilivery ontime. Overhaul a very good service."
"Excellence value for money and quick delivery. Will use again."
"very good service, quick delivery and helpful with advice."
"This company provides products at a fraction of the cost of garden centres, there is good advice available on their website, product is delivered well packaged and promptly. Well recommended!"
"Delivered in 3 days. Sown a few days later in the autum and the nice weather fesuled in excelent germination. Can't wait till the spring /summer next year."
"Good delivery seeds look a ok Will have to wait still spring to sow . good advice from reply to my email"
"Order arrived promptly and no issues."
"Delivered in two days. Haven’t sown it yet as as soon as we got it the weather turned frosty. Will sow next spring."
"Order was prompt and well packed. I am very pleased so far with the advice given. I look forward to next years meadow."
"I can’t comment on the quality of the seed as I won’t know until summer 2019 but what I can say is the advice and speed of the advice offered is excellent"
"Excellent fast service. Thank you. Using the 100% native wild woodland seeds for wedding favours as myself and my partner love the woods."
"plants packaged well and arrived when expected"
"Very pleased with quality and delivery of bulbs. Thank you."
"Very good quality seeds, prompt delivery"
MeadowMania is rated 4.77 based on 1,095 reviews