Marshalls Plc Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marshalls Plc
Read Marshalls Plc Reviews

About Marshalls Plc:

Marshalls is the UK's leading hard landscaping manufacturer and has been supplying superior natural stone and innovative concrete products to the construction, home improvement and landscape markets since the 1890s. Our name has become synonymous with quality; supplying prestigious landmarks such as Trafalgar Square, whilst also caring for the environment and communities in which we operate. We believe that the better our environment, the better we can be; we strive to create products that improve our landscapes and create happier and healthier communities.

For direct support with your Marshalls order or products, please use the Live Chat on our website (www.marshalls.co.uk/homeowners) or call the Customer Helpline on 03714542173. Both are available 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.

customeradvice@marshalls.co.uk

Marshalls Plc, Landscape House

Tell us how Marshalls Plc made you happy
We used a Marshall's installer 'Tidybricks' of Cardiff, and are very happy customers. We were extending an existing Marshalls stone patio and our installer, Scott, could not have been more helpful, skilled or diligent. We now have a super set of 3 patios and have been enjoying the good weather outside! Thanks to Scott and Marshalls.
Thanks Blair for such a great review, enjoy that patio this summer!
Product very good ,would buy again.
The communication from Marshall’s was very poor.Estimated delivery was 6th April and no call to say it wasn’t arriving that day,when I called them they said they were waiting for stock,told delivery would not be that week.
I again had to phone to find out what day delivery would be and was told it could be early next week,was told I would get a phone call,I didn’t,it eventually arrived late Monday afternoon with a 30 minute notice.
I ordered 5 pallets of paving for around £1600+. I paid by card and then was contacted to say payment cant be verified so i paid immediately by bank transfer and waited for card payment to come back. I had a pallet left over so I called to ask if it was possible to be returned, I was told there would be a £75 charge for collection which i accepted not a problem. The pallet was collected and Its been around a month + ive been chasing them and communicated with 2 different staff, I then emailed the customer service email address and keep getting told theyre waiting on finance. Now I've stopped getting replies. Its such a shame because this final bit has ruined the experience. £250+ in these current times is a lot of money and its unfair they treated me like this.
Ordered Heritage Yorkstone paving with which I am extremely happy. Delivery, however, was a fiasco and 4 slabs had been damaged long beforehand so there had been no quality control check prior to loading.
Hi, we are really sorry to hear about the 4 slabs of paving. Please could you e-mail your order details and relevant images to - grouptechnicalservices@marshalls.co.uk, so we can investigate this for you. Thanks, Jacob
Spoke with Callum at Customer Services today. He was polite, helpful and really efficient. I am glad I rang, Callum helped me place an order and put it on 'hold' until I am ready for delivery. Great Service.
Very helpful team.
Brillaint service and product is just what i needed for the patio.
Staff in the contact centre were very helpful and answered all my queries and gave great customer satisfaction.
CALLUM WAS EXTREMELY HELPFUL, EXPLAINING EVERYTHING FOR WHAT IS A VERY DIFFICULT DECISION FOR ME TO MAKE. HE HAD GREAT PATIENCE AND GAVE ME ALL THE DETAILS I NEEDED. I WOULD CERTAINLY RECOMMEND MARSHALLS
Customer service, delivery, product - All 5 star. Thank you.
Great service as usual, all products arrived with no issues
Good quality stones
Delivery two days late. Still awaiting callback from a manager re being out of pocket due to the delivery delay
Hi Vicki, we're extremely sorry about the late delivery. If you still haven't been contacted, you can talk to our delivery team via email, Delivery.Communication@marshalls.co.uk. Thanks
So quick! Excellent slabs arrived in five days even with the Easter bank holidays in the middle. Great work. Thanks.
Only 1/2 of order arrived even though I selected a distant delivery datetime to ensure it would /could be delivered.

Rang customer service to enquire the whereabouts at 1300hrs. Told I would have call back in 10 mins....... 30 mins ago still waiting???

Tried to call them and put on hold.

Please enter me into your £25.00 prize draw for writing this review. Wonder if I will win?

Review also posted on trustpilot
Hi Rik, we're really sorry that you've had this experience. Our customer services team tell me they have now been in touch and the rest of your order is booked for delivery tomorrow. Apologies again for the inconvenience, Viki
I have received samples from Marshalls for my block paving Driveway project! The team was Amazing and helpful and products are Amazing!
Great service
Good service
Superb service from everybody I spoke to.
Product great too but I have to confess I was more impressed by the service!
Marshalls Plc 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Fast delivery, especially as we are in the North of Scotland!! Very helpful delivery driver, phoned a day before with eta and to confirm directions.
I have been trying to speak to someone about the ‘green away’ product but no one ever picks up the phone, it’s so frustrating!
I did end up ordering the product, and will keep trying the phone....I also still haven’t received my order!!
Please can someone look into this for me?
Thanks
Hi Joanna, we are really sorry to hear you haven't been able to get in touch with anyone. Please could you e-mail your order details to - grouptechnicalservices@marshalls.co.uk and we could answer any questions. If you could provide your order, we can look into this as well for you. Many thanks, Jacob
Marshalls Plc is rated 4.53 based on 432 reviews