Marshalls Plc Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marshalls Plc
Read Marshalls Plc Reviews

About Marshalls Plc:

Marshalls is the UK's leading hard landscaping manufacturer and has been supplying superior natural stone and innovative concrete products to the construction, home improvement and landscape markets since the 1890s. Our name has become synonymous with quality; supplying prestigious landmarks such as Trafalgar Square, whilst also caring for the environment and communities in which we operate. We believe that the better our environment, the better we can be; we strive to create products that improve our landscapes and create happier and healthier communities.

For direct support with your Marshalls order or products, please use the Live Chat on our website (www.marshalls.co.uk/homeowners) or call the Customer Helpline on 03714542173. Both are available 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.

customeradvice@marshalls.co.uk

Marshalls Plc, Landscape House

Tell us how Marshalls Plc made you happy
I contacted Marshalls for a sample of the paviours I was interested in. These were sent and delivered within 3 days. I then proceeded to order the paviours. These were delivered with 10 days and on the agreed date and time. At all times I was dealt with professionally and friendly. This is how you run a business. Very impressed. Thank you for a smooth and easy interaction.
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this review, we're really pleased to read this feedback and hope you enjoy your new space, Viki
Good service, easy ordering
Thank you for your review! Your feedback is important to us and we're really pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience, Viki
Even though my order was very small the process from ordering to delivery was flawless.
Thanks very much for the review, we're really glad it was a positive experience, Viki
Customer service team and website brilliant but order turned up in wrong day :-/
Thanks for taking the time yo leave a review, we're sorry to hear the order did not come on the agreed date, Viki
Buying direct has been an excellent opportunity to get patio slabs, indian stone and stone craft walling at a fair price. Service has been amazing, several slabs came cracked, these were replaced in a matter of days, truly impressed with efficiency, speed of response and service. Once again well done Marshalls!
Thanks very much for taking the time to leave us a review, we're so pleased you had such a positive experience even with issues you mention, Viki
Kept me informed of the order by email, offering me options when there was a delay. Excellent service on delivery too.
Timely delivery, great product, but the delivery driver had limited equipment to unload the pallet of stones I bought, he was never going to be able to manage it without some passerby building team, who noticed he was straggling and brought a heavy-duty forklift to help. The driver even wanted to leave while the pallet of stones was still in front of my parkway blocking my car. Fortunately, he reluctantly agreed to move it to the side as I expected from the beginning, with a little urging from the passerby builders that helped us a few moments ago. Very smooth purchasing and ordering process, happy with the product, delivery on the day promised, but the delivery itself was a nightmare, the driver didn't have the right equipment (embarrassingly low spec forklift) and was not very helpful either, this was a very stressful delivery.
Hi, thanks for leaving us a review! We're sorry you had an unpleasant experience with the delivery. I will pass this onto our logistics team to look into, to ensure it doesn't happen again. Many thanks, Jacob
Fairly priced, good quality, easyily ordered and delivered on time
Very helpful customer service. Items were delivered very quickly. Helpful delivery driver. Hassle free and no problems.
Easy to track order. Items were delivered on time with notification prior to delivery.
Very helpful and kept me informed about my delivery
Fast service and delivery, I will use Marshals again in the future.
Brilliant service and excellent product!
Thanks for this review Alex, we're really glad you're so pleased, Viki
Great service. Matthew that’s had spoken to prior to buy was very good.
The product (Croft stone walling) is excellent and very easy to install. Ordering online was easy and delivery arrived on estimated date. Only quibble is it had to be offloaded onto road as lorry had no crane lift. I was not expecting this as last time I ordered it did. I had an exhausting time shifting it off the road by hand before someone either complained or drove into them!!
Thank you for your review Alan, we're really glad to hear you're happy with the product but sorry the delivery wasn't up to its usual standard. We will share this back with the transport team, Viki
I recently purchased a tub of WeatherPoint 365. Although Marshalls website said they had it in stock, they didn't have it. However the customer service team was very quick to help out with the order when I raised this with them. A sign of a good company is how quickly they can resolve the issue and Marshalls did that.
Thank you for your review! Your feedback is important to us and we're really pleased to hear that our team were able to help you with your order, Viki
Customer Service [Matt], second to none! My order was wrong when delivered, one phone call and it was all sorted with correct order delivered first thing next morning! Well done Matt!
Great product. Good communication. Arrived on time as was assured.
Very poor, ordered just 2 corner kerbs for a double step and they sent out the wrong ones and 2 different colours? Then there was a delay on the second delivery with no pre warning and was only informed after I got in touch to find out what was happening as it was getting late, my wife waited in all day for and cost me half a days labour to the builder I had to cancel last minute, all they offered in compensation was the cost of the delivery and tried to blame the issue on the courier despite the initial mistake being made my Marshall’s themselves, pretty poor from an organisation of this size.
Hi David, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. I know this has now been resolved and we have refunded the initial delivery chargers. Regards, Jacob
Do not buy the Symphony Plus Driveway. It is not possible to complete the job because the jointing product is not available. Marshalls unconcerned.
Warning Warning - buyer beware. I am about to instigate legal action against this company for selling me an expensive driveway product that cannot be properly installed because it has been launched and sold without the jointing material needed to complete the job. This material is not available to buy in the UK. The people in their sales/technical team initially said to me that the product had been launched too early, without being thought through. Initially, the management did not return my calls; now, they are trying to absolve themselves of any responsibility. They have been utterly unhelpful and obstructive. This company has been dishonest in their dealings with me and have no regard for their conduct. I urge you to buy from a supplier who is decent and has a concern for their customers; this company lacks integrity. I was interested to see other reviews from employees complaining of a culture of bullying - it doesn't surprise me. I shan't be fobbed off, Marshalls, - I am seeking legal redress.
Marshalls Plc is rated 4.52 based on 729 reviews