Marshalls Plc Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marshalls Plc
Read Marshalls Plc Reviews

About Marshalls Plc:

Marshalls is the UK's leading hard landscaping manufacturer and has been supplying superior natural stone and innovative concrete products to the construction, home improvement and landscape markets since the 1890s. Our name has become synonymous with quality; supplying prestigious landmarks such as Trafalgar Square, whilst also caring for the environment and communities in which we operate. We believe that the better our environment, the better we can be; we strive to create products that improve our landscapes and create happier and healthier communities.

For direct support with your Marshalls order or products, please use the Live Chat on our website (www.marshalls.co.uk/homeowners) or call the Customer Helpline on 03714542173. Both are available 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.

customeradvice@marshalls.co.uk

Rob McCallum
Marshalls Plc 5 star review on 29th May 2020
Rob McCallum
More Photos & Videos
We used a Marshall's installer 'Tidybricks' of Cardiff, and are very happy customers. We were extending an existing Marshalls stone patio and our installer, Scott, could not have been more helpful, skilled or diligent. We now have a super set of 3 patios and have been enjoying the good weather outside! Thanks to Scott and Marshalls.
Thanks Blair for such a great review, enjoy that patio this summer!
With lockdown looming in March 2020 it provided the perfect opportunity to devote the time to working on revamping our back garden. The garden slopes up from the house, so extending the patio area meant moving back earth and building a retaining wall. Also, after demolishing an old pond, I needed to build a flight of steps up to the top level as at our age (74) we needed to make life easier. The ideal DIY solution for the retaining wall was to use Marshalls wall blocks. The shape means you can create curves. The retaining lip at the back of each block means you can buy a strong wall without the need for mortar.
The steps are built with Marshalls Brindle blocks, usually used for driveways. The patio area has been doubled to 36m2. The multicoloured sandstone matches well with the wall blocks. We are pleased with the final result, particularly as I didn't have any help, because of lockdown, and with two replacement knees last year I needed easy solutions.
Marshalls Plc 5 star review on 16th July 2020 Marshalls Plc 5 star review on 16th July 2020 Marshalls Plc 5 star review on 16th July 2020 Marshalls Plc 5 star review on 16th July 2020
Thanks for your review, it looks great!
We were after a specialist kerb stone in order to complete the landscaping of our garden to make it accessible to my husband and had been let down by a number of merchants. We were at our wits end! We called Marshalls direct and spoke to Leia in Technical Services. Leia couldn't have been more helpful, personable or focussed; she quickly resolved the situation, finding what we needed (even though it turned out to be no longer a product they make, but had some in stock in another location) and even emailed us a picture of the kerb, to ensure it was the correct item. We first contacted Leia on 09/07 and the kerb we desperately needed was delivered to our door on 14/07. Thank you Leia, from the bottom of our hearts!! You took ownership and went the extra mile, the award for Customer Service, Technical Services goes to.....Leia Norman!!!
Thanks Pauline for this great review, we've shared with Leia and she is delighted!
Marshalls are a step ahead with new products and not just the products but the quality of the products and how us as installers can be quicker and more productive with minimal waste .... the new porcelain deco pattern tiles we used on this job are fabulous and give a real opportunity to use them and create different themed gardens 👍🏻
Marshalls Plc 5 star review on 14th July 2020
Thanks very much for this great review, the garden looks fantastic!
Marshall’s have been exceptional throughout my complaint with Charlotte Breen been very helpful and efficient every time I’ve rang her or emailed her. My complaint has now been dealt with to an excellent outcome.
Thanks for that great feedback Mike, we're glad the issue was resolved
Had patio down for 10 years so it was a bit downtrodden as years of pressure washing took it's toll on the grout between the slabs had seen this weatherpoint 365 watched various YouTube videos and reviews for it and boy it's a cracking product ordered the buff 3 tubs 15kg a tub used 1 1/2 tubs,got rid off all the old sand an morter washed down the slabs as stated then poured the weather point on them a simply brushed in to seams its that simple as I said earlier fantastic product and I'd highly recommend it.
Marshalls Plc 5 star review on 29th May 2020 Marshalls Plc 5 star review on 29th May 2020
Thanks very much for your review Rob, your patio looks great!
Great value for money and great quality paving slabs
Marshalls Plc 5 star review on 25th May 2020
Thanks very much for the review, enjoy your new garden!
I’ve used Marshalls for around 10 years now. I’m a landscaping contractor so I need to be confident that the product I’m laying is going stand the test of time and be of the highest standards.

The product range is second to none and the support and advice they offer is unrivalled.
Marshalls Plc 5 star review on 21st May 2020
Thanks for this great review Matthew and for using our products
I cannot fault the excellent customer service from Marshalls. One of the slabs in my patio circle kit was slightly defective and Marshalls dealt with my issue instantly; the new slab was replaced very quickly with no issues. My replacement slab was with me in less than 48 hours. Absolutely brilliant service! Thank you
Thanks Ian for your review, we were pleased to be able to rectify the problem swiftly for you!
Great customer service and great products.
We used Sawn Versuro Jumbo size for this project, superb slab to work with, lovely to lay, unique size, and achieved a fantastic end result, we used the matching coping stones to the Stoneface Drystack Veneer walling in Nero Quartzite, which complimented the patio area perfectly, lovely products to work with all round, I would highly recommend Marshalls products to anyone wishing to achieve a top quality product.
Marshalls Plc 5 star review on 5th May 2020
Thanks Joe for your great feedback. This photo shows off the true beauty of our Sawn Versuro and its natural variations.
Delivery on time every time. Brick quality best around.
Good quality products and good service.
Marshalls Plc 5 star review on 3rd April 2020
Thanks David and what a fantastic design too!
Excellent value for money , excellent guarantee for customer
Thanks for your review David!
We have done a drive in metro in light and dark . They look very modern when compared to other paving . They are 80 mm deep against the 50 mm normal paving so after a bit becomes heavy. I would recommend a bench saw to cut them to get a professional Finnish.
Thanks for your feedback Richard, and advice for others too
Great service great company. Many thanks
Thanks David!
Many companies promise good back up and support but not many carry it forward, BUT Marshalls do with no hesitation and with great results. Whether it is technical, product availability , on site assistance from your assessor or just general information you need, you can rely on someone from Marshalls t be on hand to help, what more can you ask. John
Marshalls Plc 5 star review on 2nd April 2020
Thanks John, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave this review.
I use Marshalls products as I find the quality of the product is the best on the market, if there are problems with the product Marshalls are on hand to rectify any issues which give the installers and customers peace of mind.
Marshalls Plc 5 star review on 2nd April 2020
Marshalls materials delivered to perfect spot on tricky location project. Marshalls delivery drivers go the extra yard. Making life a lot easier for client and contractor
Marshalls produce excellent quality products including Marshalls vitrified paving.a top quality product that is currently our best seller.my customers always remark how easy there patio is to maintain and how it always looks nice.
Very pleased with all services from Marshalls, contestant excelling there self, and being helpful no matter what scenario they are faced with
Marshalls Plc 5 star review on 11th March 2020 Marshalls Plc 5 star review on 11th March 2020
Fantastic service from all staff
Marshalls Plc is rated 4.45 based on 29 reviews