Marshalls Plc Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marshalls Plc
Read Marshalls Plc Reviews

About Marshalls Plc:

Marshalls is the UK's leading hard landscaping manufacturer and has been supplying superior natural stone and innovative concrete products to the construction, home improvement and landscape markets since the 1890s. Our name has become synonymous with quality; supplying prestigious landmarks such as Trafalgar Square, whilst also caring for the environment and communities in which we operate. We believe that the better our environment, the better we can be; we strive to create products that improve our landscapes and create happier and healthier communities.

For direct support with your Marshalls order or products, please use the Live Chat on our website (www.marshalls.co.uk/homeowners) or call the Customer Helpline on 03714542173. Both are available 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.

customeradvice@marshalls.co.uk

Marshalls Plc 5 star review on 2nd June 2021
Eddie, Leics.
Marshalls Plc 5 star review on 2nd June 2021
Eddie, Leics.
We used a Marshall's installer 'Tidybricks' of Cardiff, and are very happy customers. We were extending an existing Marshalls stone patio and our installer, Scott, could not have been more helpful, skilled or diligent. We now have a super set of 3 patios and have been enjoying the good weather outside! Thanks to Scott and Marshalls.
Thanks Blair for such a great review, enjoy that patio this summer!
very happy with Marshalls paving stones Were delivered almost exactly when they said and the driver even managed to get the pallets into the garage Perfect
This is my 3rd time to purchase this product and the 1st time it's been faulty
I've recently had a few dealings with Marshalls ordering on line. I've found the service excellent. Great deliveries and kept well informed of my order progress.
Thanks for keeping me update with delivery times, I have to say the driver who dropped the drivesetts off was brilliant, we have a tight driveway off a narrow road which takes skill and perseverance to get up and round, fair play to him. Thank you.
Ordered on line, delivered on the day requested. Great communication prior to delivering and on the day including a call from the driver. He even used the forklift to put them in my garage
Awesome, as described and delivered a day early.
Excellent customer service from the people I spoke to on the phone right down to where our order was delivered, we weren’t going to be in but happily took delivery instructions when we ordered and the bricks were delivered exactly as we asked and even sent us a picture once they were delivered. Thank you for such great service! Highly recommend ordering from Marshalls
Top marks Marshall's. First class service from start to finish.
Thank you for your review! Your feedback is important to us and we're really pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience.
Lead times were a little longer that I'd have liked and the delivery date was only confirmed the day before. Some certainty from the point of order would be better. Overall positive experience though and with friendly delivery driver.
120 flags delivered. 36 unusable. No longer in stock to replace damaged stock. Supposed to be quality checked before delivery. Really disappointed. Need to wait until the middle of August to get replacements. Daughters 18th birthday ruined as patio will not be completed
Hello, Thank you for your review. We are really sorry to hear your experience, I am happy to investigate further, please e-mail - grouptechnicalservices@marshalls.co.uk with your order no. FAO Charlotte and I will look into this ASAP. Thanks, Charlotte
Pity their delivery isn’t as good as their products still waiting for my porcelain slabs
All good this time. Good advise from the team too.,,, 👍🏻
Thank you for your review! We're really glad you had a positive experience and our technical team were able to give you advice, Viki
Products delivered as described, excellent delivery service, great products, I’m a very happy customer.
Thank you for your review! Your feedback is important to us and we're really pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience, Viki
Fantastic service and a quality product in an industry that's sadly seeing too much inferior competition. Marshalls a high quality, nothing more to say.
Thanks very much for your review Amie, we're really pleased to see you speak so highly of Marshalls products, Viki
A very friendly and efficient service , would recommend
Online information is clear and easy to use. Delivery dates acceptable
Thanks for your review, we're glad you found the website easy to use, Viki
Better communication would be an improvement with respect to the use of third party delivery companies. Marshall’s need to take responsibility for the action / inaction of these providers to ensure reputations are maintained.
Thank you for your review Nigel, your feedback is important to us and we will share this with the relevant teams within Marshalls, Viki
Polite and helpful on the phone when I ordered, delivery arranged to suit me. Very good experience.
Thanks for your review, we're glad you had such a good experience! Viki
I am not giving the 5 stars as the delivery man was delayed 2 times and managed to get my slaps on the 3rd try. When the driver came I realised why, he is a good driver but maybe not too experienced on loading and unloading pallets from a truck struggling to unload 2 pallets. The slaps arrived excellent, not broken in good shape and as ordered. Additionally, good customer service, every time the driver couldn't deliver my slaps they call me to advise me, I am lucky my builder wasn't awaiting for the slaps.
Hi Christopher, thanks very much for your review, we're sorry to hear the delivery was delayed but very glad the slabs arrived in perfect condition and that our customer service team kept you informed, Viki
My order won’t be delivered until 19 July (our choice), but so far I’ve found the ordering and email up dates really good.
Marshalls Plc is rated 4.54 based on 621 reviews