Mapdec Cycle Works Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mapdec Cycle Works
Read Mapdec Cycle Works Reviews

About Mapdec Cycle Works:

A state of the art cycling studio and Workshop in Kendal with a small selection of products for the Adventurous Cyclist.

sales@mapdec.com

Unit 1, Westmorland Business ParkGilthwaiterigg Lane

Tell us how Mapdec Cycle Works made you happy
Product
Brilliant service. I tend not to look after my bikes. I took a filthy wreck of a bike that, fair play, does a huge number of miles for a full service/parts replacement. What a difference. Exceptional service, quick turnaround and bike looks & rides like new. Paul will either supply parts or you can take your own (a refreshing approach from some shops that are a tiny bit sniffy if you don't buy parts from them). Excellent value for money, a gem of a place.
Product
Great product range, fast delivery & competitive with "the big boys"
Product
Very pleased with my orders.no problem at all thank you.
Product
Excellent kit and speedy delivery thanks! (some typos in your auto-email.. "A sentace or two of your thoughts would be aprrecited") :-)
Product
Great local business, friendly and helpful staff.
Helpful, knowledgeable service of Bosch CX eMTB by Paul. Excellent customer contact via txt and phone message.
Product
Fantastic personal service by enthusiastic and knowledgable owner(s). Mapdec is only one of a very select few cycle businesses I would highly recommend and encourage more people to support.
Product
Excellent service and delivery.
Product
Prompt delivery of well packaged item after purchasing on line - you don't want/need anything more!
Product
Very fast delivery and item as description... Thanks a lot!
Product
Mapdec has built me my dream bike, from choosing the frame, to sending it off to be sprayed the colours I had chosen, every aspect of my bike, has been thought through, I was asked what I needed it to do and Paul has been superb with all his advice and knowledge and I have due to all his hard work a beautiful Bike. Thank you so much.
Product
This is an outstanding facility which I have found to be extremely benificial both in terms of developing good technique and improving fitness. Whether this has been using Zwift, The Hour of Power or the Kendal CC sessions the outcomes have been most satisfactory.
Product
Valuable facility for cycle training whether its pedalling technique, measure and improvement of power or a focused cardio session with lots of data to measure progress and keep you motivated. Especially attractive during the winter months.
The indoor sessions were fun, very well run by the coaches and I learned a lot. I have already signed up for the block after Christmas.
Product
Fast delivery and exactly what I wanted at a very good price. Thank you!
Product
Pleased with my purchase so far. Excellent fast service. Thank you
Such a awesome place.. Lots of training options and lots of data for the geek in us. Getting into triathlons and after completing my FTP test have done a session working out in certain zones. Latest kit and pro knowledge...
Product
Speedy service. Quality battery replacement.
Product
Great price, free postage, and speedy delivery!
Product
Very quick service, item arrived on time and as discribed. Spot on...
Mapdec Cycle Works is rated 4.90 based on 490 reviews