Made by Cooper Reviews

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

Noosheen
Verified Buyer

Efficient, professional, skillful, expeditious with great results! Will definitely use Made by Cooper again. Highly recommended.
Verified Buyer

The final pin I recieved was decent quality, but there was a mistake. After contacting customer service they used the process as an excuse and offered no help to fix their mistake. It's a shame because now I am stuck with almost $300 worth of illegible pins.
Mel
Unverified Reviewer

My pins turned out great. I had a few that aren't sellable due to imperfections but overall my order was satisfactory. I would definitely recommend using their services.
Tracie
Verified Buyer

The pins were of lovely quality
Sam
Verified Buyer

This is the first time I've ordered pin badges and the advise given was great, really pleased with the end product
Matheus De Oliveira
Verified Reviewer

The pin has a great quality, the shipment isn't too expensive and it's relatively fast.
Nick
Verified Buyer

quality of badges were excellent and prompt delivery.
Valentina

Everything was super!
We Will do other pins together very soon
Smo
Verified Reviewer

Great work! MBC followed up with my design and made sure everything was in order before going into production, which was great because I had an off center pin post that needed to be in a specific spot! The pins were excellent quality and I've gotten loads of compliments from people who have bought them from me. Thanks for doing such a quality job MBC & your manufacturer!
Verified Buyer

Excellent quality, excellent customer service, very speedy delivery.
Hiren
Verified Buyer

The choice and selection process was made very easy. We were sent samples when we requested and the order was processed very smoothly and efficiently. The products were of a very high standard too considering it was an online order. Would highly recommend Made By Cooper.
Chloe
Verified Buyer

I've been looking to get some enamel pin badges made for a while and found Made By Cooper. Very happy with my pin badges and will definitely use again for future designs! Communication was perfect too, I was kept in the loop with delivery dates which was really handy :) Thank you!
Tavis
Verified Buyer

Beautiful product! We love the free colorful rubber back clutches. We love that you post our pin on your Instagram.
D. Kerr, Perduco Inc.
Unverified Reviewer

Made By Cooper delivered our company's very first enamel pin design. From estimate, to design, to delivery, the entire process could not have gone better!
Xmariahbrianne
Unverified Reviewer

I submitted my design and Made by Cooper had everything completed for me within just a few short days. My package arrived a few days ahead of plan AND they turned out absolutely beautiful. Cannot wait to use them for all my lapel design needs.
Jayde
Unverified Reviewer

I was expecting for my enamel pins to arrive on Jan 4th.... they arrived on 23rd December! What a great early Christmas present :-)
And I'm so happy with how they came out, they're absolutely spot on, sturdy and they look great. Thank you so much!
Juan Pimienta From Basingstoke, UK
Unverified Reviewer

I have seeing the examples you made and are adorable. The designs are very professional and look eye friendly. They are excellent
Leia H
Unverified Reviewer

I ordered pink plated pins and they came out amazing! The material is heavy and matte, worth every penny I spent.
Joan Of Art
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent quality product received and friendly, quick responses to any questions we had. Very happy and will be using your services again in the near future! Thank you
Jon Davies
Verified Reviewer

Received my first order of pins from Made by Cooper just yesterday - they look fantastic! Helpful, professional team, easy design process, speedy delivery and value for money. Really pleased at how the pin design has turned out, great quality, too, I'll be happy to recommend Made by Cooper to friends any time. Thank you!
Made by Cooper is rated 4.79 based on 840 reviews