Made by Cooper Reviews

969 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

How would you rate Made by Cooper?

Gabrielle

Product quality
Vanid

Always great service!
I've placed 6 orders since last year. Everytime I have any issues, they rectify the situation for me promptly. They also have great customer service and are always willing to answer any question or concerns promptly. These are the reasons I keep coming back.
Verified Buyer

It was out first testing order. Now we are going for some more.
Verified Buyer

The pins I recieved look great and the graphic design service is definitely a really nice feature to have. I would really only comment on communication - while employees were accomodating, I think it was generally a little impersonal.
Hanneke
Verified Buyer

good quality pins and help with visualisation and replying quickly to emails
Verified Buyer

Product was pretty fantastic, to be fair, but production stalled on two separate occasions when the team didn't reply to the back-and-forth of emails during the design phase which held things up.
Verified Buyer

The quality of the badge is superb and the service was excellent. Would thoroughly recommend Made by Cooper and would use again.
Caroline W
Unverified Reviewer

This is my first time working with Made by Cooper, and I am very happy with the results. The design team was very patient with me, and made changes to my design according to what I requested. The pins arrived quickly once they were shipped out. I love how my illustration looks as a pin! Will order again, thank you so much!
Caitlyn
Verified Buyer

Made by Cooper has been my pin producer for over a year now. I was very concerned when over 100 pins I had purchased for an event came back with a tiny error. Though the error was small I knew I could not charge my customers for these pieces as they were not up to my level of quality. Made by Cooper found the error and completely corrected itself within a few weeks which was so impressive. Email communication was excellent and they kept me informed the entire time. Happy to continue working with them in 2017.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, ensuring that we were happy with the product. When the badges arrived they were of high quality and have enhanced the Club's image.
Colin
Verified Buyer

The service team were very responsive and although the requested delivery date was missed by 3 days a refund of the £40 surcharge was immediately offered. The badges were excellent.
Terrance
Verified Buyer

WOW! 1st time orderer (enamel pins). When I received the enamel pins I was 100% satisfied! They looked so much greater than I even imagined and I had very high expectations. Kept me informed throughout the whole process. Delivered as promised. Will order again.
Bia

Fast Turn out
Unverified Reviewer

The entire process of designing and making the pin was seamless. Made easy, and they we're produced and delivered to my for quickly
Ilene
Verified Buyer

The design conversation for my pin was very collaborative. Being new to the enamel process, the designer went back and forth with me until we had the drawing and colors just right.
Marcos
Verified Buyer

Excellent quality and on time delivery. Very nice and kind people!
Andrea
Verified Buyer

We ordered some badges for our members and they have been made brilliantly by Made by Cooper! I cannot recommend them highly enough! The price was reasonable, the order process was very easy, and they bent over backwards to help us!
We will definitely be back for more when we run out! Thanks so much Made by Cooper!
Andrew
Verified Buyer

The process was straight forward and received a proof copy within 14days. The final shipment arrived a couple of weeks later with advance notification and tracking. Quality of the final badge for our Explorer Scouts was great and even received a few extra ones for free, so cant complain about that. We would happily use them again.
Sandy
Unverified Reviewer

Email correspondence was quick and the overall process was fast (from enquiry of enamel pin to payment and then design) Items received one week before predicted date and enamel pins were definitely of high quality as compared to other manufacturing companies. Will definitely order again.
Verified Buyer

The design team was very patient with me and the back and forth communication, and the pins that I ordered turned out beautifully!
Made by Cooper is rated 4.76 based on 969 reviews