Made by Cooper Reviews

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

Tell us how Made by Cooper made you happy

customer service
"By far the most awesome pin makers out there. Super fast production that keeps you up-to-date every step of the way. Knowledgable design team that help with suggestions and listen to what you really want. Plus the pins themselves are the bees knees. Thanks again MBC 🤘🏻"
"They brought my design to life in a way i thought not possible. Makes me feel like a real designer. Very professional and to the point ocmmunication! Everything was conducted in a timely manner and i appreciate being able to check the status of the order all along the way."
"Very quick and professional with a good grasp of what the customer wants. Great price means good margins too !"
"I was very impressed with the service from start to finish. As a customer with no experience in the design aspect I felt Made by Cooper staff understood my concept and helped bring it to life. Very happy customer."
"I've placed many enamel pin orders with Made by Cooper, and I am always very pleased with the outcome! They are prompt, professional, high-quality, and reliable. I am happy to continue working with them, and highly recommend them for quality products and service."
"Great badges. Loved by the club and the fans alike! Thank you guys. Really outdone yourselves!"
"Awesome quality and quick shipping. Perfect!"
"Website is very easy to navigate, and delivery time was much faster than anticipated."
"Perfect communication, perfect product, delivery in time! I recommend them !"
"I've used Made By Cooper 3 times in the past 5 years to make very unique embroided Metal themed band patches, the 1st time was to make two replica joke patches from an image from a book written by Zakk Wylde. I gave zakk one as a gift and he and his band signed the other wich still to this day is in my studio framed on the wall. The 2nd and 3rd time was to make big patches for a dimebag darrel and Vinnie Paul (Pantera) themed tribute jacket replicating the crests on both their Grave Plaques. Everyone has commented how amazing the jacket looks especially the big black and white patches these guys made for me amongst the other rare finds I added to the jacket. The communication is always fast, the mock ups are always bang on and they take extra care in creating the best product they can checking over details ect and running through your options. In short, no nonsense, great communication, honest turn around time and great products. I'm already eying up future ideas for big patch designs.. Great job as always guys #ShaunOfTheShred"
"Amazing customer service and rapid order fulfillment!"
"Great Product and a great service"
"Fantastic end result with good communication ensuring the design is as expected."
"Super easy and great enamel pin quality - never had a bag one."
"Very fast and efficient, just one problem, it’s kinda expensive for a teenager, but that’s a problem for me to solve on my end hahaha Some suggestions: Student discounts would be nice ◡̈"
"Very fast turnaround, helpful staff, high quality product. Couldn't be happier with the outcome"
"We recently ordered 300 badges with a bespoke design which we love - they are made perfectly and the colours are beautiful and bold. Our experience of working with the Made by Cooper team was excellent from day one, with prompt replies and helpful suggestions. Our badges were a very competitive price and also arrived with a super quick turn around. We would 100% recommend Made by Cooper and hope to work again with them in future. The Voices of Experience Team"
"The pins I ordered all looked great, plus they came quickly and individually in their own plastic sacks to make things even easier!"
"Was given your company name by word of mouth …. made contact by e-mail. Zoey replied immediately and was extremely helpful with advice and got everything going. Luke then followed up with the detail and answered all my questions. Your keeping track and communications were exemplary. And the badges arrived exactly when you said! A great team to work with! Nice badges and a nice company to deal with. I am sure with service and quality like yours you are very successful and leaders in your field."
"Amazing quality and details! I will definitely order again thank you so much!"
Made by Cooper is rated 4.80 based on 2,537 reviews