Made by Cooper Reviews

898 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

How would you rate Made by Cooper?

Verified Buyer

I just love the pin I ordered from Made by Cooper! Working with them was smooth and efficient. I recommend this company.
Verified Buyer

The pins look really good and arrived early!
Crystal
Verified Buyer

Great quality of final product.
Julia
Verified Buyer

I feel let down by the design process. As there is no sampling, just a rendered drawing I cannot sell the end products that I ordered. The pins are too dark, with a black base, and lines to depict the design the overall white in the image that floods over it appears dirty. Some of the other colours in my design are the same, red in particular. I feel that the designers could have made it clear that this would be the case before production and recommended another base such as gold or silver. Production was to time and delivery timing as promised. So it is just a great shame I was left without a product to sell, I would have spent good money on a sample to avoid this loss.
Sorry to hear you're not happy with the pins, if you could show us the problem with some photos to make sure where the errors are and if they can be fixed as the designs we produce are usually accurate, we don't submit designs that can not be made.
Verified Buyer

the pins are beautiful, arrived earlier than expected, and were so easy to order. thank you!
Josephine
Verified Buyer

They were able to make an express order, and ship my pins in time for a comic festival where I needed them. The design process was very delightful as they were very flexible about changing and editting my design up until the production. And the result wad amazing, I was very excited about seeing the pin and wither it looked like I had imagened. And it did in deed. I highly recommend Made By Cooper.

Great product
ASTIER
Verified Buyer

Perfect Work, Perfect Patch, I'm Verry Happy !
Peter
Verified Buyer

Dealt with my order between Christmas and New Year when they were supposed to be closed. Proofs received quickly and amends made with no issues. Product delivered on time. Excellent service
Ines Christine
Verified Buyer

We are very happy with our "rednails" pins and we'll totally recommend madebycooper.
Rosemarie
Verified Buyer

The fellow who reached out to me to fine-tune my design was very helpful and patient with all of my questions. The product itself turned out beautiful. I'll definitely be ordering from Made by Cooper again with my future designs! :) Thanks guys!
Luke
Verified Buyer

Easy, great communication and excellent quality.
Matt
Verified Buyer

When ordering we specified our deadline which we absolutely couldn't miss. After paying we had no updates from Madebycooper so I chased them two days before the delivery date and they told me they were not going to arrive until a week after. They were very unsympathetic and were unwilling to compensate for the delay and additional costs we incurred for missing our deadline - minus the express fee which we shouldn't have paid anyway. On all occasions their support team were unfriendly and curt. The pins were of good quality but I cannot recommend them due to their late delivery and unwillingness to go out of their way to help
Simon
Verified Buyer

Good job, quick answer ! :-)
Ian
Verified Buyer

A pleasure to deal with. Prompt service. Excellent quality merchandise.

Danielle
Verified Buyer

Great communication and production time. Easy team to work with and tweak your product until you're happy. Highly recommend Made by Cooper.
John
Verified Buyer

Very helpful in terms of pre-production advice and re-working my artwork to suit the manufacturing process. They recommended a different enamel process, and gave me the option of a cheaper overall price from that originally quoted or more badges for the same price. Very pleased with the service and the product and will definitely use them again.
Verified Buyer

Pleased with the pins I ordered, quality is good. However communication could be better. I've ordered twice from Made By Cooper, and both times, my orders had extra delays added (by 7-14 days) when I had already waited 5-6 weeks for delivery. This wasn't communicated to me until the last minute and I had customers waiting. I also had to chase for delivery updates. The delivery time is really long. I wish it could be quicker! The long delivery times and the poor communication are the things that could put me off ordering again.
Sam
Verified Buyer

We had a very short time frame in which to get some pins made for our charity. We were a bit shocked at the added expense of the 'express service' and were still unsure if the pins would arrive on time. In fact the pins arrived before the quoted delivery date and were of very high quality. Correspondence throughoutmthe whole process was excellent too. Thank you.
Verified Buyer

Great from start to finish! Brilliant communication, the designer listened and altered the design to my specifications until I was happy with the final draft. Arrived within the timeframe, and the product is beautiful! I would definitely place future orders with Made By Cooper!
Made by Cooper is rated 4.78 based on 898 reviews