Made by Cooper Reviews

Read Made by Cooper Reviews

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

12, New North Parade, Huddersfield

Tell us how Made by Cooper made you happy
Returning customer, as usual the pins look and feel great. The design went few a few alterations this time around to get it just right, the team were brilliant and very patient with the questions and amendments. There was a slight delay in receiving them, but that was out of anyone's control. Would always recommend Made by Cooper for pin projects!
Purchased 2 platinum jubilee pin badges and they were so good I've ordered another 3 for friends in America! And the price was brilliant. Very good quality and I'm happy with the price and speed of delivery! Thank you!
I’m very impressed with Made By Cooper. As a last minute merchandise idea, I looked for the best companies in the U.K. to make enamel pins. After speaking on the online chat for around 10 minutes, I prepared my logo for upload, and the order was placed there and then. The quality of the enamel pins is truly excellent, and I am so happy to have found this company!
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 4th June 2022
Items arrived promptly. Excellent product and service.
Excellent customer service, incredibly fast delivery and superb quality!
The Made by Cooper Team was very helpful and nice and the pin came out great. Thank you so much.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 31st May 2022
Found the perfect personalised Pins for our event! Great communication throughout, prompt and very helpful. Pins arrived on time and look wonderful! Very happy customer.
Amy was assiduous in meeting our needs and oiling the wheels. The art department was helpful and highly efficient. The end result was stunning and far exceeded our expectations! All arrived in time for the event. Thank you, Made by Cooper, and very well done!!
Incredible quality with an astounding error rate of less than one percent. I'd previously used WizardPins and not only were they more expensive but they had a horrible 33% error rate and put a company backstamp onto the pins-- I'll definitely be using MadeByCooper from now on!!
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 30th May 2022
Superb patch, made to order. Excellent consultation service and provided information on every step of the process, from initial enquiry to delivery. A job very well done. Thank you.
I ordered Platinum Jubilee pins for children at our school very happy with the service and the pins were beautiful. I found the express delivery a little bit expensive but the pins have arrived on time with standard delivery. Will definitely use it again and I would recommend it to others.
Over the moon with the service I received! The team offered great options when our designs might need a bit of tweaking to look their best, and kept in regular contact with when to expect deliveries. The pins and socks I ordered look fantastic and all well within the deadline. I couldn't be happier!
Ordered several times already. Quality and customer service are excellent!
Whole process was very simple and efficient. Staff very friendly and delivery earlier than expected. Would definitely recommend and use again. Pin badges were very good quality.
Superb quality badge. Efficient design process, fantastic communication, competitively priced & delivered on time.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 28th May 2022
Service from start to finish outstanding, very professional and approachable. Thank you
Fantastic services and product
The team were really helpful, even though I started my design as a hand-drawn sketch, and the end product turned out just as I'd pictured. They even arrived in time for the wedding I was making them for despite me working back and forth so many times with the design team. Big thanks to all the team!
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 27th May 2022
unfortunately, these did not arrive in time, due to the Covid issue in China, I had to purchase another item, for my work colleagues, and I also had to advise my managers that the item would not be supplied in time, they were very disappointed.
My pin badges were brilliant. Arrived later than expected, but was warned this may be the case.
Made by Cooper is rated 4.8 based on 3,762 reviews