Made by Cooper Reviews

Read Made by Cooper Reviews

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

Tell us how Made by Cooper made you happy
A great range of badges that are good quality. There's always something to suit my needs - whether it's bespoke or off the shelf - and I find myself coming back for more because, as a teacher, I love the reaction from the students when they receive a badge (even 6th formers). You also get quick delivery, modest and suitable packaging, a little bit of bling and the badges are great for the blood pressure. What's not to love?
This was a new badge for our Club, new design and not sure how to style it at all. The team at Made by Cooper made it all very easy, never tiring of answering the questions. Design team superb. Couple of efforts and the badge was set. Delivered on time and looks fantastic. Better than I had thought it might be. Great team, great service.
Absolutely blown away by the quality of these pins. The correspondence and project management was absolutely brilliant and they were always there to update me on where my order was or to answer a question. My pins will be used to help women who have been through miscarriage whilst donating money to Tommys the Baby Charity. So happy that these pins really will be a Badge of Honour. Thank you!
Truly, this was a great experience. Luke helped me design a custom soft enamel pin and backing card with just a photograph and a concept from me. I was so impressed at how fast and thoughtful Luke was in his design - it looked exactly like what I had in my head! He even drafted a different design for the backing based on details from what I'd told him about the project and it was perfect! The final result is a gift for my father's business and I think he'll be over the moon. The only thing that I might have changed about the experience was putting more thought into the colors and how they look in real life. I agreed on a light gray because in the design proofs it looked more off-white like I envisioned, in reality it really was light gray. That said, Luke and I had talked about it and it was definitely a choice that I made, but it would have been helpful to see a photo of the color on a real enamel pin rather than a digital-swatch so that I could get a more accurate sense of the real color. Even with the minor color snag, the pins and backing cards are unbelievable and the process was super quick and completely joyful. Thank you!
Always brilliant fast service, at the moment only buying stock items so haven't yet tried the custom section but will try MBC first when I do. ^_^
Love working with Made by Cooper… the site is really easy to use and they have really great solutions plus they help you achieve the best result for your design work. They care as much as you do!
I’ve ordered from Made by Cooper several times, and they do not disappoint! I started making key rings, and they are by far my favorite. They are extremely sturdy with that great enamel pin quality. Will definitely order again!
Lovely service from start to finish, my pin badges look stunning. Thankyou
Great quality and communication!
I’ve used Made By Cooper for several pins and several repeat orders, their attention to detail and speed of service is amazing! Add in the social media posts and it’s a dream for independent artists!
From designing to production and then the finished product I was amazed at how good the service has been. I’m a very fussy person and the designer I had was very patient and helped me finalise a design I was happy with. Then the pins came packaged well and all very good condition!
My premium hard email pins look fantastic! The backing cards and packaging are just what I needed to have pins ready for market without any extra work!
Very high quality product, well package, quickly made and sent.
Prompt service with quality goods. Thank you.
The badge was just perfect
Really impressed with the service and the quality!
Excellent service, brilliant product at super value, thoroughly recommend
We were very impressed with their handling of our order with customer service second to none! The badges we received exceeded expectations and we would be more than happy to use them again!
Very good service and quality of product.
Made by Cooper are the only place I go to have my enamel pins and patches produced. Excellent service, attention to detail, and super speedy delivery too!
Made by Cooper is rated 4.81 based on 2,784 reviews