Made by Cooper Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Made by Cooper

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

How would you rate Made by Cooper?

Theresa Baughman, FIZZPOP
Verified Buyer

Design proofs were given accurately and timely, my order shipped a little bit earlier than expected.
Verified Customer
Verified Buyer

What a fantastic finished product, the service was second to none, the communications was excellent from the first enquiry to received great the pins.

Very impressed with all the service and the free lollipop they sent.

Well done Made by Cooper great stuff.
June Williams
Verified Buyer

I very happy with the badges & the service that I got so thank you very much
Verified Buyer

Communication was clear, fast and easy and they were very helpful in getting my design to work within the restrictions of the material. Shipping and production were also fast and my items arrived on time! A few of the pins were slightly defective but I also received a few more than I ordered which compensated for those damaged pins. Overall great experience and I will gladly order from Made by Cooper again!
Niki Jones, The Sewing Place
Verified Buyer

They listened, helped and were ahead of schedule
Neil Hourston, Scottish Kempo Academy
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service and quality patches, first class!
Debbie-Leigh Jones, Obsessive Compulsive Barber
Verified Buyer

Great customer service and the pins were ready ahead of schedule. Fantastic!
Rebecca Robinson
Verified Buyer

Great communication, fast delivery, and a lollipop!
Helen Harrison , NSTUC
Verified Buyer

Great service, helpful staff- really pleased with the product and the price.
Paul Maden
Unverified Reviewer

Ordering was quick and easy, and we were delighted with the quality of the pin badges we received.
Maria Iqbal, 1994
Verified Buyer

The designers and patch-makers had great communication skills and that made me feel much more confident in my purchase, and I definitely loved the end result of my patch.
Kiersten Eiseman, Gweakles
Verified Buyer

The service was great, updates consistent, shipping reasonable, and end result left me ecstatic.
Jeff Humm
Verified Buyer

Good product, friendly staff easy to order.
Kristin Schubert, Holy Diver Tattoo
Verified Buyer

I ordered soft enemal pins and they arrived in time. They are highquality and looking very significant. My customers love them and everybody wants to know: where did you get them????
Verified Buyer

Very accommodating and listened to our needs. Products are a very good price and good quality. Prompt delivery.
Luke Beddows, Tattoos
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service relation, communication and ease of ordering superb, will reccomend
Verified Buyer

The design process was easy and I was very grateful for expert help to make sure my pin design was perfect. The pins arrived quicker than expected and when the metal clasps weren't working right, they agreed to send rubber backs. Very happy all around!
Georgia Pattison
Verified Buyer

The team were quick and efficient creating my order, and actioning the revisions I requested on the pins. The order arrived within the estimated time frame.
Only downside is due to the method of punching the pins there is some tearing down the sides of the pin instead of smooth sides. Thankfully it is not to noticeable, but wish I'd known prior.
The metals colour is a great rich gold. Hopefully they age well.
Verified Buyer

I was amazed how easy it was to order a custom made (sow/iron on) patch from Cooper, They got the design right first time from an attached picture on their online order form so just confirm by return of their preview email and all done. Order now delivered and have to say They look fantastic, easy as that, many thanks Cooper.
Verified Buyer

Made by Cooper has be very helpful throughout the process.
Whilst we accept the problems with glow in the dark in the wrong parts and as you have listed we are working to fix this for you without any question. There was an extra 5 days delivery from the APPROX delivery date and we now have update notifications and status boards for delivery to combat this and must bring it to the attention of our terms about delivery times are "Any dates quoted for delivery of the Goods are approximate only, and the time of delivery is not of the essence."
Made by Cooper is rated 4.75 based on 1,129 reviews