Made by Cooper Reviews

Read Made by Cooper Reviews

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

Tell us how Made by Cooper made you happy
The team at Made by Cooper was very professional and deliver the ribbons I made to order on time. The ribbons for the Black history month celebration looked very professional and the team ensure I got it on time for the celebration. I would recommend them to anyone who want a product with a high class finish.
Definitely worth it, pins are exceptional! Amazing attentive & accommodating customer service as well.
the communication was really good and they were so quick to help when i had questions. it was such a smooth simple process getting my pins manufactured and i'm so happy with how they turned out!!
Excellent, high-quality finish, I couldn't be happier! And the customer service was brilliant too! Thank you!
The pins look amazing. The only problem was that they forgot to remove the die-cut outline on the backing card. Fortunately it's not visible when the pin is on.
Great service. Great quality product. Fast delivery!
My hard enamel pins turned out great! Only 4 out of 100 had imperfections, but they are so minor the pins can still be sold as seconds.
Great quality and received my pins sooner than expected! Can't wait to make another design through you guys already. :)
Really easy to communicate with the team and delivery was faster than anyone else could offer!
Excellent, speedy service. The pin badges are perfect!
Love my pins, they are beautiful and better than expected ! It was my first time making some and madebycooper made it so easy! Unfortunately some of the backs are bend.
That was my first order and it will be not the last for sure. Very good quality and details. The shipping and price are honest. Highly Recommended.
Loved this badge. Great quality and arrived quickly
Excellent service! . Great design tool and products arrived exactly as expected. Great communication throughout process of production and delivery. Outstanding! Will definitely order from Made by Cooper again.
The team was great, the product turned out great. I'm just looking for an excuse to use them again!!
This was my first pin order ever, I'm new to designing and I was so pleased with the way Made by Cooper helped me figure out my design. The design turned out perfect, arrived before they estimated and if there were any flaws in the pins, they were so small I didn't notice them as I packaged them up.
Excellent product, excellent speed of delivery (2/3s of the quoted time, and a great price compared to alternative vendors, will definitely use again.
I’m SO happy with both of my enamel pins! Amazing quality and fast turn around time. I can’t wait to order more!
The process was very easy, smooth, and efficient! Very happy with my order, and will definitely order again!!
Great service, badges we're reviewed and customised as requested. Production and delivery updates regularly received.
Made by Cooper is rated 4.81 based on 2,696 reviews