Made by Cooper Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Made by Cooper

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

How would you rate Made by Cooper?

Verified Buyer

Let's say they did the most perfect quality pin you ever dream of! They achieved the detail incredibly well. Lot of 300 pieces were flawless. Safe and quick shipping too. Had to rate 5/5.
Vivien Gillman, Skillway
Verified Buyer

Whilst the size and shape of our badges is fine, we are VERY disappointed in them as the colour is very different from what we expected. The background colour should be a "vibrant" purple and they are virtually pink.

Thanks for the review, we have just checked the colour against the supplied Pantone and find it to be very accurate, please email us to discuss.
Chloe Hinde
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Speedy reply to all emails and understanding of all modifications I wanted made. The whole whole process was very simple and explained along the way and most importantly my pins came out great; would definitely recommend. Happy customer :)
Simon Hawes
Verified Buyer

Amazing production and very helpful and friendly team, highly recommend to anyone looking to produce a very cool pin.
Verified Buyer

Delivered on time, pins look really amazing.
Chris Higgins
Verified Buyer

Great website, good quality product and fast shipping. Great service!
Verified Buyer

We had been looking for quality Pin Badges for our pupil 'Key Voices' board for quite some time. The remit was a badge that was simple, effective, recognisable and something our children would be happy to wear.
The ordering process was easy and delivery was quicker than we anticipated.
Happy Customer - Thank you :)
J Botterell
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service from the start.
Great communication getting my item as I needed it .
I will definitely be using cooper for future products.
Jb
Monika Lampic, Studio U3nek
Verified Buyer

Good and kind service. Quality product.
Verified Customer
Verified Buyer

Excellent quality of product, great customer service and reasonably priced.
Taylor Wilson
Verified Buyer

Very good service and great finalized product.
Justice Gutierrez, Warm Bubblegum
Verified Buyer

I love Made by Cooper's proof review process, customer service and product quality. I had one small issue with one order, where the size was larger than I had originally requested, but they sent a replacement order without any issues.
Daniel Whitehouse
Verified Buyer

The quality of the pins were simply perfect, along with the design service/communication!
Verified Buyer

Good communication, very professional, and lovely packaging .....great
Kate Ringe, Belleniel.com
Verified Buyer

Made by cooper are excellent at what they do! The pins I ordered came out amazingly, however their communication could be better. I requested some very minor changes to my design and while I understand that this does require a bit of work to change up, the response was very cold and the correspondant didn't want to help me.

The email updates are not very informative as well, they simply state when the order is going into manufacture, and when it is shipping. It would be great if there was a 'design approved' one, a manufacturing complete one, and an order packing one in addition to this.

Shipping was incredibly fast! Made the deadline a few days earlier than expected, which made up for the rest of the process.
Verified Buyer

Won their promo & got 100 free pins of my design! The person I talked to was even kind enough to add glow in the dark.
-----
There was some delays and lack of communication at times (I didn't get response over some color questions I had and had to email again to ask for an update), but overall good service and love that they take the time to fix issues instead of just blindly sending out the package. Issues resolved quickly and pins came in safely packaged and they look adorable! Thank you Made by Cooper!
Thanks for the review and glad you like the badge you won for free in the competition, Sorry for any delays we needed to get the glow in the dark right for you.
Janine Haday
Verified Buyer

Absolutely stellar customer service! I enjoyed the design process and the end result has made me so happy! I will definitely be doing business with you guys again.
Todd Freeman
Verified Buyer

I recently placed my second order for a custom soft enamel pin with MBC. The designer(s) I corresponded with were prompt and patient with my design, and created a pin very faithful to my original drawing. The finished pins turned out great, and arrived almost 3 weeks earlier than estimated. Top notch!
Alexandra Huffer, Miss
Verified Buyer

I was kept very well informed during the production process and I am absolutely thrilled with how the patches turned out!
Verified Buyer

Design process took a while (partly my fault), but otherwise the pins turned out pretty good!!
Made by Cooper is rated 4.76 based on 1,225 reviews