Made by Cooper Reviews

Read Made by Cooper Reviews

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

Tell us how Made by Cooper made you happy
Love using Made by Cooper. Always really happy with how our pins come out!
Elenor was really patient and helpful throughout the proof approval process, and I am delighted with the finished result. Can’t wait to share my first pins with my customers. Thank you for a smooth journey!
We worked together during the proofing process to make sure the end result would be what we wanted. We are very happy with our super cute results.
Thank you so much!
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 25th July 2020
I have had the idea for this pin locked in my head for years, but was always daunted by the process of getting it made. I am so glad that a friend recommended I work with Made by Cooper to get them produced. The pins, besides being beautifully produced, are exactly what I saw in my head when I imagined the pins. The process was incredibly simple and the customer representatives I dealt with were very helpful along the way. It was all so easy, I'm now dreaming of other pins I might have made!
I can’t say enough good things about this company. They always do a superb job with my pins, and handle my crazy mail/design anxiety with ease. I’ll forever recommend you guys to everyone who asks where to get pins made!
As a first time pin maker, I knew I wanted to work with madebycooper. Their website is so straight forward and easy to navigate, nd their team was so patient with working with me until I was 100% satisfied with my pin designs. I cant wait to work with them more in the future~
I came to Made by Cooper after my first enamel pin maker stopped producing, and I have been satisfied with my orders and customer service thus far. Can't wait to keep working with them and making awesome stuff in the future!! Thank you for all you do!
I ordered two designs of hard enamel pin badges with custom backing cards. The team were exceptionally helpful throughout the entire process. They took my little drawings and made them into a beautiful reality. Wonderful quality, perfect colours, packaged well and even shipped to the edge of the world up here on Svalbard! I could not be happier with the final result and can't wait to be back working with the team on more designs. I cannot recommend them highly enough.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 20th July 2020 Made by Cooper 5 star review on 20th July 2020 Made by Cooper 5 star review on 20th July 2020 Made by Cooper 5 star review on 20th July 2020 Made by Cooper 5 star review on 20th July 2020 Made by Cooper 5 star review on 20th July 2020
Outstanding! The help with design goes above and beyond. When the pins arrived they beat all expectations too. Delighted.
Super excited by my first pin ! They are exactly what I want. Excellent quality. I’m really satisfied about the service and they arrived in expected delay. Thank you so much !
Excellent service! We were kept informed of the progress of our order and even though delays were encountered due to Covid-19 issues we were very pleased with the service we received.
Amazing service from beginning to end. The badges arrived and wow! They looked great and have been flying out of the e-shop!
Just got my latest order, and, as always, came out wonderful. From the initial order, through the production process, and final delivery, you guys have always been awesome. Thanks so much!
Prompt and efficient
Made By Cooper produced x100 Black Lives matter badges with backing cards for me to sell and donate to the Bail Project and I couldn't be more impressed with the quality, professionalism and communication that I received.

The final product looks professional and the quality and quality of the badges overall is superb and something I am very proud to be showing and sending to people all over the world.

The only downside is my handle that I put at the bottom of the backing card is not very legible. I made this a low opacity and should have just made this 100% white. If it wasn't going to come out then I would have liked to correct it before everything was printed but this isa minor detail which doesn't take away from how brilliant the badges came out.

Thank you for such a great service and awesome badges! They will be worth with pride.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 14th July 2020
5 star! I'm super happing I ordered some custom made my first time Soft enamel pins and it Absolutely fantastic! If your looking for good quality this is it and Would highly recommend do it again in the future.
Absolutely fantastic, I ordered some custom made of fresheners came in five different flavours and they are excellent smell delicious highly recommended
I cannot rate the enamel pin badge or customer service highly enough. I recently produced a charity pin and the design team at Made by cooper helped us to adapt our design beautifully. The pin badge was a success, sold out in three days and we have raised over £1000 for our cause. Thank you so much for your service and we’ll definitely be returning soon!
The product was good quality and I'm really pleased. Service was effecient and delivered before the proposed date. All communication was polite and quick.
Would highly recommend.
Fabulous communication, process and products. Arrived on time and perfect quality. Very happy. Thank you Made by Cooper!!
Made by Cooper is rated 4.81 based on 3,060 reviews