Made by Cooper Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Made by Cooper

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

How would you rate Made by Cooper?

Jamie Harris
Verified Buyer

The branded chenille patches MBC made were awesome - the whole company love them
Verified Buyer

My pins came out beautiful, and the quality shows!
Pamela Mackinnon, Talking Dogs Rally
Verified Buyer

Easy to upload my design, easy to make changes when proof was received, very happy with the finished product.
Maggie Wu
Verified Buyer

I was blown away by the quality! Definitely will continue ordering my pins from here!!
David Dunne
Verified Buyer

A service like no other, I have used a lot of print and 3D Design services. MBC made the ordering process as easy as possible, customer services were snappy with a reply and ever so helpful. Updated all the way and the quality of finish is impeccable. Will be back for more. Thanks dudes and dudettes!!!!
Veicki Gallagher
Unverified Reviewer

They are are good and friendly company that make certain you’re happy with your order
Veicki Gallagher
Verified Buyer

The staff are quick to answer any questions and are super helpful, quickly rectifying any issues and making certain you’re 110% happy with your order
Matt Punyer, Global Action Plan
Verified Buyer

Easy process, and the pins look great.
Verified Buyer

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Unanaswered emails, and having to put in a FedEx claim was o receive my already paid for package because they refused to make one phone call. Totally disappointed. BEWARE: should have listened to other reviews. I am still out my money and pins.
The original delivery was not collected by yourself and was returned. We re-shipped the goods via new number as supplied which is now listed as delivered in August.
Francesca Kelsey, Thrifty Little
Verified Buyer

The patches look great and have far less faults than previous suppliers. Quick delivery and helpful customer service. Would recommend.
Christopher Amun DiSalvatore, Prismetamagick
Verified Buyer

Made By Cooper Is DopeAF.
Seriously, The pins Yall made for me (The Raven's Secrets)were crafted beautifully. These were the First Pins that I've had Made. They Looked Amazing, Sold Great, and Inspired Others To Push Their Limits and manifest Greater Lives. I Even Had A Customer Dress Literally as My Pin. That's a hell of an Endorsement.
Thanks Made By Cooper, You're The Shiznit!
Verified Customer
Verified Buyer

This was my first time ordering (enamel pins) and I’m supper happy with the friendly service of the Made by Cooper team.
My pins turned out amazing and I for sure will be back for more!!
Brittany Baker, Lemondrop
Verified Buyer

I have worked with Made by Cooper on three pin designs now, and their team is always a pleasure to work with. From the prompt and helpful customer service to the excellent design team and impeccable work in bringing my designs to life, I never cease to be impressed. Looking forward to working with them again and again!
Verified Customer
Verified Buyer

Very responsive when dealing with the designers. The pins were delivered even before the due date and are in good shape! :)
Tom Osborne , Craft House Coffee

Quick and easy service
Korri Lacalamita
Verified Buyer

My hard enamel pins look great and came before the expected ship time. Thank you guys again :)
Ludovic Faure
Verified Buyer

I am really happy about my custom hard enamel pins. The quality is high and the service was fast!
Charlie Gehant, La Graine LTD
Verified Buyer

Everything was perfect and even better than expected. Would recommend to anyone and will order more in the future! Thank you :)
Emma Foster
Verified Buyer

Really helpful design team and the badges are an amazing quality really happy with them!
Anne Kelly
Verified Buyer

While other pin manufacturers will not consider aiding in design, and charge extra “set up” fees to begin designs, Made By Cooper is an all inclusive service that manages to still be cheaper than most competitors. Additionally, the products produced (in my case, quite intricate enamel pins) were of high quality. They were made in a timely manner and delivered quickly by FedEx to ensure safe passage. Would recommend.
Made by Cooper is rated 4.77 based on 1,364 reviews