Made by Cooper Reviews

Read Made by Cooper Reviews

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

12, New North Parade, Huddersfield

Tell us how Made by Cooper made you happy
Good quality pin badges. Excellent customer service & communication. I like the online status tracking. Will order again!
Ordered my first ever batch of enamel pins from Made By Cooper and they were super helpful throughout the whole process and I am so happy with the finished products!! Thank you!
Had a great experience ordering my first pins. All communication was quick, clear, and helpful. Adjustments were made with no issues and the final product is beautiful!
Very efficient & friendly service. I particularly appreciated the prompt communication levels leading to receiving my item.
Very quick turn around from ordering to receiving non-custom pin badges and also from enquiring with a custom design to having the design reviewed and returned to confirm for production. Lovely quality badges received so far. Looking forward to receiving my custom pin badges!
I had a really amazing , professional response , but with humility as I was getting pins for my best friend’s funeral. Very kind .
well make pins, good communication
Absolutely stunning! After I saw some samples I knew Made by Cooper was the right choice for getting a great design, and they nailed it. To be honest I was amazed their price included design support and feedback, which meant I had full confidence placing a large order and won't think twice before ordering from them again. Thank you!
Lovey sock print - and arrived just before Christmas too. As ever great service and a fine product form Made by Cooper.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 29th December 2020 Made by Cooper 5 star review on 29th December 2020 Made by Cooper 5 star review on 29th December 2020
Great quality and superb finish.
Absolutely stunning pins, thank you! I can't wait to get them into the world!
The lovely designer was very helpful with all of the questions I had (as a first time buyer I had a few!) and the process was so smooth and easy.
I have brought 7 different designs of enamel pins now and have loved them all! The quality is excellent and reasonably priced!

I have had issues with one of the pins but the team have got onto it straight away and do their best to help you out.
Really Good quality and the Badges were bigger than a normal one. The detail was spot on and the correspondence when buying was good too.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 21st December 2020
I ordered stock pins from Made by Cooper super last minute as a stand in for something that fell through. I had the product the next day and it all looked amazing. So glad I jumped at buying 3 sets so that we are covered for the next 3 years of prices. Definitely not the last time I order from here
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 19th December 2020
Trop contente de mes pin's. Je vais en refaire !
I am absolutely delighted with the charity pin badges that Made by Cooper have produced - they are smashing! The customer service is also excellent, the prices are very reasonable and there's lots of choice. Highly recommended and I will be ordering again.
So pleased with my recent order. The whole process was so smooth and the quality of my pins is amazing. I will definitely be ordering more soon. Thanks so much, Carl - Turn it Tropical Ltd
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 16th December 2020
Just received our second order of custom pins. They are great quality and the team communicated really well about timeframes and design questions. Recommended!
My design was quite complicated, but i loved how the team managed to fulfill my expectations and that we found a solution which was very pleasing! The shipping went very well and i am very happy about the result! I will definitely order more!
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 15th December 2020
Second time I’ve worked together with made by Cooper and they never disappoint. Everything went so smoothly, the team always replies extremely fast to mails and they work so hard to help you create the products of your dreams. Will certainly remain their customer :)
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 13th December 2020