Made by Cooper Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Made by Cooper

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

How would you rate Made by Cooper ?

"very happy"
Vincent Maufay, 1990
Verified Buyer
"Very pro ! Love my new pin's and the candy in the package ! thank you guys !"
Edgar Delgado
Verified Buyer
"It’s very practical and easy to use and the quality is more than i expected."
"They are a middleman company and do not produce the pins, but rather outsource to factories abroad. Their customer service is lacking significantly and I would not recommend working with them after having a horrible experience myself."
Sorry that we could not recreate your designs as complicated as you submitted, we can only create designs that can be made in enamel and our expertise design help is there to help people create their designs in enamel. We have a design page on the website which helps those that can design with the guides and specifications should they wish to do so themselves.
"Always a pleasure dealing with Made by Cooper. Great products and customer service!"
Gill Battye, Heathfield Junior School
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, from start to finish & fantastic product at a reasonable price"
"Been a fan of the brand for a while now and love viewing their colourful and creative badge designs on social media. Have not yet had the need to print a pin badge myself but when I saw a post for their pin board jigsaw puzzle I just had to buy! Especially given it was for charity too. It came well packaged with 2 very large free lollipops. Thanks guys! Can’t wait to complete the jigsaw :)"
Hayden Steinbock
Verified Buyer
"Your designer answered the questions I had."
Robert Foley
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to deal with and the pins came out excellent. I went back and forth with a designer on the pins and responses were almost instant making everything go along really smooth. Highly recommended."
"Lovely product delivered in super quick time to meet a very tight deadline. Thank you."
Bianca Pereira
Verified Buyer
"We ordered pins for our company. The pins were just as we wanted them. They arrived on time and they look great. We are very happy with Made by Cooper and their services. We can now were our pins with our company logo with pride. My boss loves them and we are very satisfied. I would highly recommend Made by Cooper."
Kenneth McMurtrie, Mr
Verified Buyer
"Very good service at the design stage and communication after the pins were off to be made also regular and informative."
"I am really impressed with the service I have recieved from Made By Cooper. I have had 2 batches of pins made now and the quality has been perfect."
Michael Ayotte, It Went Bad
Verified Buyer
"Pins came out great!! They made it super easy to get through my first ever pin design & order. I couldn’t be happier with the results."
"Was overall very happy with the service and finished product by Made by Cooper! Will definitely use again in the future."
George McCrary
Verified Buyer
"Made by Cooper worked well to ensure that my design was good quality, responded promptly with any necessary corrections, and quickly created a beautiful product I am very pleased with."
Verified Customer
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service throughout the process. Easy to deal with and the pins look fantastic."
Michelle Hodges, Cultural Void
Verified Buyer
"Made by Cooper have really stepped up their game! They always send you notifications of your progress and do an amazing job with design and final product. They are one of the cheapest companies I’ve found, always have the newest bells and whistles, and will work with you to make sure you’re happy with the final product. I took of one star off because production time is a bit longer than most other places. But hey, when you want something awesome, you have to wait in line!"
"Hello! I am a long term customer with Made By Cooper, and have been ordering my designs from them for over a year, and have invested a lot of time and money into dealing with their company. Recently I place an order for a design which was supposed to arrive to me by April 5 at the latest. Not only did this one arrive late - which I had to contact them about since I had not heard anything, after I sent them an email I didn’t receive a reply for a few days, miraculously after I sent the email, the following day the item was shipped, although I didn’t mind waiting - when I received these, I was very lucky they were handed to me, after they were addressed to Oliver and not my own name. For those who don’t know, Oliver is one of the contacts at Made by Cooper. As mentioned, I was very lucky to have had my order handed over to me as this was not addressed to my name. In the end, I did receive my pins, and they are gorgeous, so thank you again for amazing for the amazing pins. However, I find it a little concerning that these were not addressed to me, even after inputting my details in to the website, paying a lot of money for my pins, and then waiting almost 2 months for them to arrive with the incorrect name on the order. Thanks for your time."
"very good quality !! thanks for the attention !"
Made by Cooper is rated 4.77 based on 1,648 reviews