Made by Cooper Reviews

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

Kid30 / Smallkid Design
Kid30 / Smallkid Design
Verified Reviewer

Had some pins made not long ago, super happy with them
I am currently wearing nothing else other than a tiny hat with lots of the pins attached :)

thanks loads

www.smallkid.co.uk
Da Capo Academy
Da Capo Academy
Verified Reviewer

We made an order with Cooper for 120 acrylic pins as participation tokens for our concerts. The design was altered slightly to accommodate manufacture.

After proof was approved by us, they started manufacture, the turnaround of which was swift.

The pins arrived this morning, the quality and craftsmanship exceeding our expectations.
Our students will be very pleased.

See for yourself:

Lavinia Drake, Baking Time Club
Lavinia Drake, Baking Time Club
Verified Buyer

Very high quality products, secure and quick shipping
Verified Buyer

Made by Cooper was quick, efficient and professional. The design they produced off of my concept was clean and professional and I quickly approved. They even got my order to me ten days early! Can't say enough good things, the pins came out great and are exactly what I wanted!
Sai
Verified Buyer

Made By Cooper made me my very lovely colour change pins!
Verified Buyer

The final product we received was absolutely stunning. There was a small issue with the final product, as we'd ordered an overlock edge finish to the patches but got a heat cut edge. However the design team were incredibly helpful throughout, they arrived promptly via a really good courier, and we were sent a few over what we'd ordered!
Verified Reviewer

After explicitly stating I needed product by a particular date, and paying for express production, I was initially confronted with the statement that I hadn't paid the invoice and that product wouldn't ship until the invoice was paid (I had paid two weeks prior). After proving that I had made payment over two weeks prior, it magically appeared in their systems, and I was informed of the shipment of my badges. Then I was informed that only one set of badges had been shipped, and others were delayed due to problems with the courier service. When the first package arrived, I contained the order for another company, not my badges, and when I contacted "Made by Cooper" the initial response was to ask me to ship those badges to the other client....something they obviously asked the other client to do for me. To date, I've not had a sincere apology, a refund of the express handling, only an offer to pay for me to re-ship the badges sent to me by mistake. I have re-shipped them and I won't be asking for payment for the shipping costs. None of the badges I ordered made it by the deadline, and while the product is o.k. the customer service and the ability to deliver on time is non-existent.
Unfortunately we've had a few things go wrong in the delivery of these items, something's out of our control and some not. We did apologise for all this in an email and have twice offered refunds and to reimburse any charges for express and extra shipping prior to this review but so far refused by yourself, please let us know your bank details so we can issue payments. Glad the badges are ok.
Rosalind
Verified Buyer

A helpful designer and a well made product.
Sarah Jane
Verified Buyer

We love the badges, all shiny and new. We are waiting to see the durability :)
Michael
Verified Buyer

Ordering is made really easy with the website, and the product looks brilliant. Great job folks! X
Joy
Verified Buyer

The badges were great quality and the team were helpful when it came to choosing the correct materials. Delivered before the suggested delivery date too!
Tony
Verified Buyer

A very good quality product and service.
Used before and will use again.
Marianne
Verified Buyer

I was really happy with the overall finish of the pins however they take a while to arrive. I did order 100 though and only received 99. Which is just one short but still a little annoying when I'd planned my orders around 100 and I'd paid for 100.
Hello, thanks for review. Of course contact us and this can be fixed
Bertola

Good work.
Verified Buyer

MadebyCooper aren't very good at keeping you informed of delivery schedules, I had to keep chasing for updates. A few days before the scheduled delivery date I contacted them to confirm it, and they said 'oh it's been delayed, it'll be another 2 weeks now' - and I'd already waited six weeks for delivery, so that turned into 8 weeks. It put me in an extremely difficult position because I had many customers waiting for their orders and I had to go back to them all and tell them there would be a further delay. Not happy.

Please try to manage your customer expectations better, and also improve your communication with your customers. Regular updates would be helpful and also if there are going to be delays please inform us as soon as you can. Every single order I have placed with MadebyCooper has been delayed. :(
We are sorry for the delays, sometimes it happens where the pins are rejcted and need to remade which is only something can be found late in the day. We are working on notifications in the future.

We understand the frustration but we can not be responsible for any preorders issues, our commitment is to deliver to you as soon as we can with good product.
Sue
Verified Buyer

By being extremely professional, and helpful throughout the whole experience. And they managed this without me actually talking to anyone; it was all done via chat or email!
Verified Buyer

Great job! I love my new pins! Thanks so much. :)
Juan
Verified Buyer

The all engagement process. The first sept of communication, the continues update and final product. The service is excellent. The guidance and support through enquiries, doubts of the design was very professional.
Christopher
Verified Buyer

Extremely pleased with high quality of the lapel badges that I ordered and at such a reasonable price.
Richard
Verified Buyer

The bespoke badges were fantastic, everything we were looking for.
Joanna
Verified Buyer

You provided an excellent service, both in courtesy and speed, and the medals are extremely high quality and will be much-prized by those who receive them. Furthermore, your pricing seems entirely fair.

We are delighted.
Sarah
Verified Buyer

The pins came in and they were exactly what I wanted! Very high quality, and the design team was available for feedback during the whole process. I will definitely be ordering more pins in the very near future!
Verified Buyer

Fantastic production quality combined with affordable cost
Made by Cooper is rated 4.79 based on 838 reviews