Made by Cooper Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Made by Cooper

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

How would you rate Made by Cooper ?

"Really good quality, delivered safely, what else? :) Would recommend !"
Verified Buyer
"Great quality products,good turn around time and friendly customer service!"
Verified Buyer
"The end product is not only fabulous, but they are really helpful and made me feel confident in a process outside of my comfort zone as I not very fluent in 'technology speak' - this is the second time I have worked with them and not only am I very happy, but my customers LOVE the new pin. I will be back with another design very soon."
"The time between submitting the order and delivery was long. The colours are off."
Thanks for the review however these patches were delivered a week ahead of schedule and find them to be accurate thread colours to the specification approved.
"Really good quality, delivered safely, what else? :) Would recommend !"
"Not only is the product great but the team caught a flaw in my order that would not have worked with my graphic and fixed it quickly. Thank you!"
Phillip Scott{if Organisation}, {/if}
Verified Buyer
"The team was amazing and worked with me along the way! Even though it was my first time, I felt like the team treated me like a frequent customer. Will definitely recommend to a friend!"
Khyler McBee{if Organisation}, {/if}
Verified Buyer
"AMAZING!! Great with communication every step of the way! Every step of the way was also ahead of schedule. The pins I ordered were amazing quality and I got them way faster than expected!!"
Lorna Soffe{if Organisation}, {/if}
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful through all stages of producing badges, and delivered earlier than said."
Verified Customer
Verified Buyer
"MbyC made my badge super quick, as designed and at a sensible price .... thanks"
Abhinav Bajpai{if Organisation}, {/if}
Verified Buyer
"They took our quite complicated design and made a beautiful enamel pin from it"
Jenny Howes{if Organisation}, {/if}
Verified Buyer
"They were more than helpful from the moment I made an enquiry. They also let me add to my order a couple of days later with no fuss. I then got a fantastic tracking email (very nicely designed) and knew exactly what was happening. When the badges arrived they were packaged perfectly and there was a really nice gesture of a Made By Cooper lolly included - really nice touch. And to top it all off the quality of the badges is outstanding!! Couldn't be happier, will definitely use them again and will 100% recommend to everyone!"
"I really like working with Made by Cooper. They've been really helpful getting our pins designed and made over the last 2 years. I'd love a little more success with some housekeeping on our account - we've changed addresses and have had things delivered to the wrong name and address. Other than that, I'm totally happy!"
Verified Buyer
"Great quality products,good turn around time and friendly customer service!"
Barry Brown{if Organisation}, {/if}
Verified Buyer
"We are delighted with the quality and service that Made by Cooper provided. We received samples just after I placed the order for 150 pin badges and I was able to change the spec based on liking the soft enamel better than the hard enamel and then received a refund for the difference. 10/10 and a very happy customer!"
Caroline Haigh{if Organisation}, {/if}
Verified Buyer
"Super helpful and great communication helping me with the design. Beautiful finished product produced and delivered when they said they would, better than I expected by far!"
Jonathan Woodward{if Organisation}, {/if}
Verified Buyer
"I have been using Made By Cooper for over a year now to create my monthly pin club pins. The service has always been excellent - the introduction of their production updates and customer dashboard has been brilliant. The pins they've created for me have always been spot on and to a very high standard and I will continue to use them for all my future pins."
Verified Customer
Verified Buyer
"Very quick turn around and great quality products at a great price too!"
Lola Garcia{if Organisation}, {/if}
Verified Buyer
"Depuis 2 ans je fais produire mes pins chez eux. Ils sont super, patients, minutieux, à l'écoute et très professionnels. J'adore ! Tout est génial ! Super team!"
Aminah Meerza{if Organisation}, {/if}
Verified Buyer
"They were very awesome to work with and my pins came out absolutely amazing, better than i even envisioned them to be!"
"My pins turned out really good."
Jade Siripanupong{if Organisation}, {/if}
Verified Buyer
"This is the first time I have had enamel pins made and Made by Cooper was so easy to use and helpful. Fast and friendly customer service. The quality of goods is also top notch. I was referred by a friend and I will be doing the same to my fellow artists. 10/10. I will definitely be using Made by Cooper for my future orders."
Made by Cooper is rated 4.77 based on 1,712 reviews