Made by Cooper Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Made by Cooper

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

3 - 6 Hours

How would you rate Made by Cooper?

Shelby Denham{if Organisation}, {/if}
"Incredible quality! No fuss in ordering. I was able to just send my PSD file and they took everything into their hands. Mock ups were perfect. Quality is perfect. Shipping was speedy. Overall, I'm incredibly impressed. I will be using them again in the future."
Verified Customer
"Love my patches! Ordering was easy and the staff were very helpful with adjusting thread colours etc"
Verified Customer
"The pins I ordered from Made by Cooper came out even better than expected. The design process was easy, and it was clear that Made by Cooper took my satisfaction seriously, both with respect to the pin itself and the backing card. I will definitely order pins from them again in the future!"
"Great product and customer service! Will definitely come back and recommend to friends."
"Great service, and good quality product!"
"Service and quality spot on"
"The quality of the pins are amazing! I have seen people order pins and havr to arrange them into firsts and seconds based on quality. Using the express checkout i was worried about my order not coming in time for my deadline and this affecting the quality. The customer service before placing my order was excellent. Not only did my order come in time every pin was perfect!! 100%recommend!"
"I have been very happy with all the items Made by Cooper have produced for me. They transform original artwork into delightful products which are totally original."
"I had such a wonderful experience with Made by Cooper. I was worried about doing a project like this without being able to work locally with the team but MBC made it very clear and easy. They sent email updates with clear tracking each step of the way. The final product is even better than I could have imagined!"
"Couldn't be happier with my order!"
"Quick delivery. excellent quality."
"My pins came out beautiful! The quality is perfect, and the service was so nice and fast. I'm definitely going to design more pins and I tell my customers where I got them too!"
"Quality product & excellent service, tracking your order along the way is easy. Highly recommend."
"I am so pleased with my new Ukulele Cat pins. The design staff worked closely with me to make the pin look just like the original design. I offer them through both of my shops. Our Shred My Couch and Kooky Uke customers love them!"
"perfect version of my logo on enamel pins, fast shipping to france, i’m really happy and will order again!"
"Made by Cooper made ordering my enamel pins a breeze! I had no experience making pins before, but everyone I talked to was extremely helpful. They also came very fast, which was great because I was on a deadline. The quality is fantastic, too!"
"This was a big jump for me & my business, but I had an awesome rep walk me through the whole process via email and they were super quick to reply. I felt looped in on the entire process. I'm so happy I got them made, the quality is great & i've already sold quite a few! If you're looking to bring your designs to life, don't hesitate!"
"Excellent service, fast, easy and friendly as well as excellent products!! would recommend to anyone!"
"Pin details are amazing, better than expected. Colors instead are a bit different that the mock-up. Btw i’m satisfied for the result."
"super high quality pins for great prices!"
"I just received my first custom order from Made by Cooper and I was very impressed and pleased with the quality of the enamel pins. I also thought the quality of communication throughout the design process was excellent."
"First class product and first class service! Faultless communications throughout our transaction; delivered on time - highly recommended! These badges were made for 'Whalley Remembers' as part of our Armistice Centenary commemorations - very popular!!"
"Competitive prices, was able to complete a short turnaround. Fast response time. Slight error on the pin colour but it's my fault that i didn't specify the PMS clearly but this was in the AI document which i assumed they would've pull from. Lesson – never assume. All in all good service and I got a free branded lolly-pop which was a nice marketing touch. Quality of the pins were of a good standard, had varied options for backs which was nice."
Made by Cooper is rated 4.78 based on 1,994 reviews