Made by Cooper Reviews

Read Made by Cooper Reviews

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

Tell us how Made by Cooper made you happy
These were half price of some other companies but were high quality and great customer service. They kept me updated on the manufacture stage and processing.
Made by Cooper’s manufacturing process and delivery could not have been simpler. The communication could not have been more efficient. And finally, the batch of 200 pins I got, could not have been anymore perfect. I still have not found any defects or any slight changes from pin to pin. I’m so happy I chose Made by Cooper for my manufacturing, since it was my first time making enamel pins. It was very stress free. And everyone I exchanged emails with were really polite and helpful. 10/10 would use MBC as my future manufacturer. Thank you for your hard work. 😊 - Miyuki
I ordered some custom patches and was highly impressed by the service given. The customer service was fantastic and I went from asking for a quote for an initial design to making the actual order in a very short space of time. The patches were made and delivered quickly and on arrival I was very pleased they were to a very high standard and exactly what I had in mind.
Fantastic service, fantastic product. We’re all thrilled!
The service the quality. Great job guys 🍏
My first order for enamal badges. I was impressed by the company's prompt communications. They helped me finalise my order. Delivery was on time too. I'd be very happy to return.
Super easy and prompt process. The staff is professional and extremely helpful. My concept to actually design with the Made by Cooper team happened in days! I love my pins! Thank you again.
An entirely stress-free process, easy to upload and approve designs, good advice when we asked for help and an excellent end product made in the North of England.
So helpful with my design and I LOVED the final outcome of the piece! Looking forward to my next one :)
The children love their award badges and it encourages them to read regularly. The product is good quality and came quickly.
Excellent service - and I was not an easy customer!
I always purchase my pins from Made by Cooper and the quality has always been consistently great and of such a high standard! The customer service is also great and any queries I have are always dealt with swiftly and efficiently. I always recommend them when asked where I get my pins made.
Simple process -good communication - delivered as stated - what more could I need....
Bought custom pins for the Wales Society of Botanical Illustrators recently. I'm delighted with them and I'm sure our members will too. Ordering was so simple. I sent our logo in by uploading to website. I received the proof within a few days. I confirmed it was ok and I was informed manufacturing was underway and when my parcel would be delivered. In fact, I was kept in the picture throughout the whole process. Very impressed and would recommend!
Fantastic place to order from really happy with product fast delivery brilliant all round would definitely order again thank you so much xx
Process was great and easy, product arrived before expected. The design team reached out to me for some comments regarding changes they recommended and it turned out great!
I am very delighted with the pin badges made by Cooper. Top quality and precision! I am a fussy person and 'Made by Cooper' paid a lot of attention to the detail on my design and were able to produce it. They were also very helpful on the phone when I asked for help. I loved the idea that they can work from a sketched drawing.
My badge design though simple had a number of design elements that were comprehensively covered in the four options I was given and The simplest won hands down with elements that I hadn't considered.
Really pleased with our Antique Gold look soft enamel pin badges, they are small but perfectly formed and the V4 Wood Flooring logo looks sharp and legible. Great value and good service.
Wow I’m super impressed! Not only is the quality of my woven patches amazing but the customer service is 10/10! The design team were so patient with me and gave me as many options as I needed. It’s quite daunting to make such a large order online but Made by Cooper was so specific and helpful, it left me feeling very confident to make future orders with them. Thank you again for all your help!
Made by Cooper is rated 4.81 based on 2,735 reviews