Made by Cooper Reviews

Anja
Joanne
Sarah
Sarah
My pins are absolutely stunning! Everyone has been so helpful during the whole process and they’ve come out absolutely perfect! I’ll definitely be ordering again!
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 4th September 2020
Didn't expect them to be so good absolutely Bob on
Great service and great product. really pleased with the patches
These pins look amazing! Very high quality and great customer service.
Great quality products and very speedy, helpful customer service. They have always answered any questions I have promptly and helped the process go smoothly. Highly recommended.
Excellent product - a fine addition to the ceremonial of the church!
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 31st July 2021
Great service and beautifully created products
Fantastic badges - well designed and a nice friendly and simple process.
Always fab quality and the team are super helpful. On a previous design I had some very specific questions and they answered them quickly and simply. My go-to manufacturer!
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 27th July 2021
The product is spotless. Very good quality and in comparison to my latest order or pins made with another company, the quality really is superior. Thank you! My only negative was how long it took to produce and have it send over. It was noted that there may be delays with the order, which there was.
Well what say, design superb, communication superb, delivery excellent all in all faultless
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Excellent service every step of the way and a beautiful product too!
Amazing quality as always ! They look absolutely beautiful 🥰
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 27th July 2021
MBC where very fast to respond when we needed a speedy turnaround - appreciate the great final product we recieved and help getting it over the line - thankyou
Lovely badges, delivered on time and look fab! Thank you
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 26th July 2021
Excellent service! The team were really helpful when we went back and fourth about the artwork, and then the order arrived within the time allocated! Will definitely use again going forward for enamel pins.
I have used Made by Cooper for 4 separate bespoke badges and I will use them again in the future. Here's why I love using them: 1. There are no hidden costs 2. You get a lot for your money 3. They take care with getting your design right. I upload my design with instructions, but that's not the end of the process. Elenor, in the design team is wonderfully helpful. She gets in touch to confirm sizes and every last detail. You are not forced to sign of your design until it's right! With this comes peace of mind. 4. Delivery is always tracked and communication excellent. I can't fault them, but can certainly recommend them with ease!
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 26th July 2021 Made by Cooper 5 star review on 26th July 2021 Made by Cooper 5 star review on 26th July 2021
Brilliant service, had soft enamel badges made which turned out great. Communication was clear from design to delivery so I always knew what was happening. 100% would order again
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 25th July 2021
First time using this company and their communication was good. The process was seamless, I used an .eps file for the design. The product was delivered when it was expected and finally the woven badges are excellent. The detail is spot on and colour match is perfect. The price was also good and good value ordering 200. Thank you.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
My badges were just as I imagined. They were well received and I shall use this company again.
Excellent badges. Really well made and very fast delivery. Very pleased. Would use Made by Cooper again
Made by Cooper is rated 4.81 based on 3,385 reviews