Made by Cooper Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Made by Cooper

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

How would you rate Made by Cooper?

Verified Buyer

I recently had custom pin badges made from my own illustration. They have come out even better then I expected and were so worth the wait! I'm already planning my next ones!
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, they're very kind and help me a lot. The quality of the pins is superb
Celia Richer
Celia Richer
Verified Buyer

très rapide et professionnels à chaque fois!
Rosa Aguilera
Verified Buyer

They were very nice and knowledgeable. They also took the time to explain why somethings could and couldn't be done.
Graham Connell
Verified Buyer

Service was quick, really nice and the pins were top quality when they arrived! Really looking forward to working with made by cooper for future projects
Jennifer Hawkyard, Jezhawk Designs
Verified Buyer

Service was very straight forward, communication was prompt and end product is stellar!
Ross Morrell
Verified Buyer

I love the system of setting up my order. The pricing and creation process is so easy to use. The quality of the products I get never disappoint so I know I'm in good hands.
Michelle Hirst
Verified Reviewer

They did not inform me that they do not produce pastel pantone colours and their colours are very limited.

The glitter selection was also very small (all dark colours) and because of this I was forced to reluctantly cancel my order because I could not get anything to match my design.

I was then informed I had to pay a '£40 minimum + VAT' design fee charge which I found particularly unfair since they couldn't produce what I asked for.

Had their customer service been OK and they actually worked out the issues with me
and communicated properly I may not have left this review.

I got the impression they just don't seem to care about unhappy customers. To me this is the worst thing a company can have wrong with them.

Do you want something made, for it to go wrong and then for them to act unaccountable?
If the answer is no I would think twice about using them.
Polly Lind
Verified Buyer

super easy to use and really nice and knowledgeable admin and design people, that helped me with my first time getting a pin produced. and reasonable prices i will be ordering again soon. :D
RACHAEL BINGHAM
Verified Buyer

very efficient and hassle free. very pleased with the quality. will use again.
Lynn Freidus, Random Accessories
Verified Buyer

Firtst the quality of our pins exactly as we;d hoped . We received proofs and updates on a timely basis It was was delivered on time with no damages
Butsakorn Wattanatorn, Kimukima Shop
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service and helpful staff! Can’t wait to use the service again!
Rory Wilson, Arts University Bournemouth
Verified Buyer

The email communication was excellent, and overall the process was very smooth and organized.
The friendly staff made sure that my pins were made in time for a fair deadline which was great!
David Linacre
Verified Buyer

Brilliant experience with Made By Cooper for my latest pin design. The design team were extremely helpful though out, offing advice and making any changes to my design that I asked then to make - no matter how big or small! My order was also delivered in perfect time, arriving on the exact date of my estimated delivery! Extremely happy with the finished result. Thank you!!!
Stephanie Vuong Nguyen
Verified Buyer

I highly recommend Made by Cooper for anyone wanting high quality pins and excellent customer service! It was my first time having my designs manufactured as an enamel pin and Made by Cooper was very quick and thorough in answering my many questions. We went through several reviews to ensure that the design was meeting my expectations while still falling within the guidelines required to make the pins. After approving the design I quickly received a notification that the pins were "in production" and an estimate of the arrival time. A couple of weeks later I received another notification that my order was "dispatched" with a shipping tracking number. The original estimate delivery dates was Oct 2-9 and I received it on October 2nd. They were absolutely perfect! The quality is amazing and exceeded my expectations!
Gordon Maitland
Verified Buyer

Amazing finish, the best lapel badge our club to-date.would not hesitate to order again, well done all.
Verified Buyer

Consistently excellent service for the past 4 years! Fast orders, good quality products and good delivery. Improved this year by receiving order progress notifications.
Mark Vanderstay, SoulPad Ltd
Verified Buyer

My enamel badges were better than I imagined and the design team helped me with a tricky detail.

Verified Buyer

Made by Cooper won't let you down. Professionalism beyond belief!

Laura Relm, Lady Moon Co
Verified Buyer

Great communication and my pins arrived much earlier than expected!
Verified Buyer

50% of my pins were "seconds" and the response time to messages could be quicker! However their prices are very competitive and the range of options is good.
Made by Cooper is rated 4.76 based on 1,226 reviews