Made by Cooper Reviews

Jed
Alison
Paige
Paige
My pins are absolutely stunning! Everyone has been so helpful during the whole process and they’ve come out absolutely perfect! I’ll definitely be ordering again!
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 4th September 2020
From start to finish the process has been seamless, with brilliant customer service and a quality finished product. The design team took our idea and turned it into something perfect. My daughter is so delighted with the badges (a custom ‘brand’ to attach to her home sewn items) that she has created an image of them as her WhatsApp profile photo. I’ve already referred Made by Cooper to a few Guides/Scout leader friends 😁
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 15th May 2021 Made by Cooper 5 star review on 15th May 2021
Excellent communication, and kept up-to-date with progress. Embroidered patches were just as I had ordered. Definitely recommend them as a company.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 15th May 2021
Third time I've ordered from MBC, they are absolutely painless. The proofs of design they send are always spot on and the tracking available for your orer is brilliant.
This was the second badge that we ordered from Made by Cooper and is was a slight variation on our first purchase. The sales staff were very helpful in sorting out the changes and once again the quality was excellent. Also quick and efficient service. Would highly recommend Made by Cooper and the pricing is very very competitive.
Great service, quick communication and very helpful! Thank you very much
The products were just what we needed. They were easy to order, great quality and really good value for money. We will be back!
We ordered 200 caps for our Brewery to sell as merch. The embroidery was of great quality as were the caps themselves. Would 100% use again and recommend.
Amazing craftsmanship and amazing quality.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 11th May 2021
Awesome service, great communication!
Really great quality products and delivered very quickly, definitely recommend
Perfect patches for our netball team logo thank you!
Brilliant service from start to finish. Gorgeous pins. I love them and hope to reorder soon.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 9th May 2021
I ordered 100 Hard Enamel Badges and they’re absolutely perfect! The turn around times we’re on point with their estimates and the Customer Service is excellent! Already mocked up my next and future badge designs! Wouldn’t buy from anywhere else!
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 9th May 2021 Made by Cooper 5 star review on 9th May 2021
Direct and speedy service, the designer worked with me to bring my illustration to life and still retain its charm. I'm so happy with the quality of the pins themselves, and they're selling nicely
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 6th May 2021 Made by Cooper 5 star review on 6th May 2021
Great Service, affordable, Beautiful product, Would recommend to anyone.
Absolutely fantastic service from start to finish. The whole process was effortless and I was kept informed of everything along the way. My pins are amazing....they far exceeded my expectations and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend or use Made By Cooper again
We ordered 1200 badges of 7 different designs for a school project and we are delighted with them! They exactly match our design, and are of fantastic quality. Thank you do much Made by Cooper - we will definitely be using you again!
Ordering was very easy and the badges arrived well packaged.
Great quality socks and emblem and at a superb price. Well done MbC!
I was quite nervous about placing my order however when I did it was so quick and painless, the responses were swift and my pins arrived looking beautiful all around the approx delivery time I was given. I'd definitely use Made By Cooper again in the future
Made by Cooper is rated 4.81 based on 3,306 reviews