Made by Cooper Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Made by Cooper

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

How would you rate Made by Cooper?

Molly Steinmetz
Molly Steinmetz
Verified Buyer

The design process was overall pretty easy and painless, and the quality of the final product was even better than I'd anticipated. I want to make a hundred more enamel pins now!
BARBARA MORENO HERNANDEZ, LADY LOVE
BARBARA MORENO HERNANDEZ, LADY LOVE
Verified Buyer

superfast! respect the original design and pantones! and they SHIP TO MEXICO!!!! THANKS!
Lynn Freidus, Random Accessories
Lynn Freidus, Random Accessories
Verified Buyer

Firtst the quality of our pins exactly as we;d hoped . We received proofs and updates on a timely basis It was was delivered on time with no damages
George Roberts, Harts Bakery
Verified Buyer

Extremely quick ordering system and the service team got back to me proficiently. The pins were exceptional quality too
Brittany Bass Winston
Verified Buyer

MBC was very fast in communicating when i would get my items.
and i loved all the little things that came in the package.. very fun to receive
my only complaint is .. that the printed quality of the puzzle is not that great, .. the image seems pretty fuzzy
Jane Tull, Milton Keynes College
Verified Buyer

Easy to order, customer service replied to my messages very quickly. Items good quality and arrived very quickly. Would recommend this company to others.
Daniel Gubba
Verified Buyer

They were really good at getting back to me quickly with any emails I sent regarding the design of my pin badges. This was my first order so I appreciated how informative and friendly they were in guiding me through the whole process. I was also really pleased with how quick the whole process was from ordering to receiving my badges, especially considering the time of year. I’ll definitely be ordering from them again in the very near future.
Emanuele Caon
Verified Buyer

Qualità ottima, spille prive di difetti, tempi di produzione e spedizione pienamente rispettati.
Consiglio vivamente, tornerò sicuramente a ordinare.
Ashley Engblom
Verified Buyer

Great design team, they always do a perfect job translating my photoshop files into an illustrator vector. If anything does go wrong with an order, the customer service team makes it right! Not to mention my designs always come back looking AMAZING! Will never go anywhere else ever again. Customer for life!
Mickey Insley
Verified Buyer

The badges came out exactly as I'd hoped; they look perfect! I was kept informed the whole way along the process so I knew what was happening and when to expect them. Thank you!
Lexi Sprintz

Pins arrived , love them! Very high quality
Tom Towers

I ordered the jigsaw.
Item was received before Christmas which is great as it's a gift!
It's also got charity so that's blooming awesome to.
Daniel Brookes
Verified Buyer

I love their products! And look forward to making more with them.
Verified Buyer

The pin looked suuuuuper nice and the whole process went smoothly even if it was my very first time! Super recommended!
Verified Buyer

Made by Cooper did a great job translating my concept into an enamel pin design. It took a few weeks to get my initial proof, but my requested edits were made quickly after that and the pins arrived earlier than the initial estimate which was fantastic! They look great and feel really high quality. I will definitely use Made by Cooper again.
Shubhangi Karmakar
Verified Buyer

The team have been an absolute pleasure to work with for my first venture into lapel designs.

The turnaround time for proofs and revisions was superb,
the rush order requirement was adhered to so well that the pins actually arrived two days ahead of when I needed them,
and the quality of the pins was so high that I sold out of 70/100 of them within two hours of selling at a flea market.

I've recommended MbC to a bunch of artists around Ireland now, and I can only hope to see more stuff made by them and work with them again in the near future!
Verified Buyer

Really helpful with design advice and a great quality badge was the outcome. Thank you.

We paid for speedy production and you beat the deadline you set -with the badges arriving a week early.

Many thanks
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website with clear pricing, fast delivery and great quality pin badges.
Yangin Shieh, Yanging Design
Verified Buyer

Order arrived looking great. Production time felt a bit long but if you're prepared for it, it's worth the wait.
Amanda Coffey
Verified Buyer

I had my first pin manufactured via Made by Cooper and I couldn't be happier !! I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to get started in merchandizing that doesn't quite know where to begin. It was SO EASY !! I can't wait to have more things made in the future. :)
Ty Johnson
Verified Buyer

Quick communication, very easy to work with, beautiful products. 5 stars across the board.
Leila Reid
Verified Buyer

Very Very happy - I approached a couple of other badge companies before I came across Made by Cooper none of the other companies where able to produce the badges I wanted or able to do so in the time frame I was asking for (6 weeks). The Made by Cooper Staff where all really helpful, very communicative and everything was met with answer of no problem. The badges are fabulous and everyone really likes them.
Eugen Nedelcu
Verified Buyer

Service was great and the fact that the design was reviewed and adjusted by people with experience made me trust that the end product will be good. And it was.
Made by Cooper is rated 4.77 based on 1,364 reviews