Made by Cooper Reviews

Read Made by Cooper Reviews

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

12, New North Parade, Huddersfield

Tell us how Made by Cooper made you happy
My pins are absolutely stunning! Everyone has been so helpful during the whole process and they’ve come out absolutely perfect! I’ll definitely be ordering again!
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 4th September 2020
Brilliant service, as ever, and gorgeous pins! Can't fault MBC for their communication, timeliness, customer service and quality. Massive gold star!
Great work !
This was my 5th pin with Made by Cooper. They have a great, knowledgeable and helpful team.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 24th November 2021
Just got my pin order and they're great! They're great quality and look even better than I was expecting.
Delighted with the service throughout the ordering process, from helping with the design to answering queries and providing reassurance the team were great. Really happy with the finished product too. We will definitely use Made by Cooper again.
Couldn’t recommend enough! So helpful through the process of design and very fast response times!
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 23rd November 2021
Such an easy process and great quality badges produced
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 22nd November 2021
Soft enamel badges are amazing !! I just sent my vector design and they made it all to the delivery ! Stunning ! I just didn’t like the fact the badge was not pinned to the backcard this time, when they was last time :(
The soft enamel badges that we received exceeded our expectations in quality, fantastic product at a very reasonable price. We will use Made by Cooper again and will happily recommend there product to others.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 20th November 2021
Lovely badges. Well made. We are delighted and made a second order because they were so popular.
I've ordered many pins with Made By Cooper going on 4 years now working with them and I'm always thrilled with the service. The design team is always really easy to talk with on tweaking designs.
Excellent customer service and quality
Enamel key chains - beautiful
Made by Cooper were very patient, friendly and helpful with both my coin and my enamel badge. I made some changes and the were accommodated without any fuss, asked some questions and they were answered honestly. As a result I’m really happy with both my products and can wait to create some more designs to get made.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 16th November 2021 Made by Cooper 5 star review on 16th November 2021
I'm really happy about the finishing, I just wish I ordered more!
Great service from design to delivery, the patches are excellent and would not hesitate to use Made by Cooper again.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 16th November 2021
Excellent service, made a beautiful badge for our group identical to an original badge dated 2005. Stunning colours, sizing spot on and exact replica of the original. Could not fault this wonderful service. Thank you
So happy with the pin's we made together !! thank you to the team
well made pins that my customers love. always great customer service & quick turn around times.
The badges that I ordered look great- there was just an issue with delivery. Felt slightly frustrated I'd paid extra for it to be delivered more quickly & it wasn't.
Made by Cooper is rated 4.81 based on 3,503 reviews