Made by Cooper Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Made by Cooper

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

3 - 6 Hours

How would you rate Made by Cooper ?

Shelby Denham{if Organisation}, {/if}
"Incredible quality! No fuss in ordering. I was able to just send my PSD file and they took everything into their hands. Mock ups were perfect. Quality is perfect. Shipping was speedy. Overall, I'm incredibly impressed. I will be using them again in the future."
Verified Customer
"Love my patches! Ordering was easy and the staff were very helpful with adjusting thread colours etc"
Verified Customer
"The pins I ordered from Made by Cooper came out even better than expected. The design process was easy, and it was clear that Made by Cooper took my satisfaction seriously, both with respect to the pin itself and the backing card. I will definitely order pins from them again in the future!"
"I am so pleased with my new Ukulele Cat pins. The design staff worked closely with me to make the pin look just like the original design. I offer them through both of my shops. Our Shred My Couch and Kooky Uke customers love them!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"perfect version of my logo on enamel pins, fast shipping to france, i’m really happy and will order again!"
"Made by Cooper made ordering my enamel pins a breeze! I had no experience making pins before, but everyone I talked to was extremely helpful. They also came very fast, which was great because I was on a deadline. The quality is fantastic, too!"
"This was a big jump for me & my business, but I had an awesome rep walk me through the whole process via email and they were super quick to reply. I felt looped in on the entire process. I'm so happy I got them made, the quality is great & i've already sold quite a few! If you're looking to bring your designs to life, don't hesitate!"
"Excellent service, fast, easy and friendly as well as excellent products!! would recommend to anyone!"
"Pin details are amazing, better than expected. Colors instead are a bit different that the mock-up. Btw i’m satisfied for the result."
"super high quality pins for great prices!"
"I just received my first custom order from Made by Cooper and I was very impressed and pleased with the quality of the enamel pins. I also thought the quality of communication throughout the design process was excellent."
"First class product and first class service! Faultless communications throughout our transaction; delivered on time - highly recommended! These badges were made for 'Whalley Remembers' as part of our Armistice Centenary commemorations - very popular!!"
"Competitive prices, was able to complete a short turnaround. Fast response time. Slight error on the pin colour but it's my fault that i didn't specify the PMS clearly but this was in the AI document which i assumed they would've pull from. Lesson – never assume. All in all good service and I got a free branded lolly-pop which was a nice marketing touch. Quality of the pins were of a good standard, had varied options for backs which was nice."
"I ordered some soft enamel pins. First of all the process of uploading designs and choosing exactly what I wanted for my product was very easy and straightforward. My files were then tweaked by a very friendly and helpful designer to ease the production process. Finally, I had been pre-warned that when ordering enamel pins it was just part of the deal that out of 100, 20 or so would be of inferior quality and have to be sold as 'seconds'. This was not the case with Made By Cooper as all 100 were excellent quality. It did take about a month for the pins to be made and delivered, but this was explained up front, so there was no nasty surprise."
"Excellent product and service despite a demanding production schedule."
"So so pleased with my bee enamel pins! 🐝 The design process was speedy and accommodating to fit my requirements! I love the finished pins and I’m sure my customers will too! 🐝"
"High quality products delivered promptly!"
"Made by Cooper was very patient with us when it came to the design of our badge. They offered several options and were very pleasant to deal with. We were extremely pleased with the final product and would definitely use Made by Cooper again for our badge needs."
"Quick delivery. Good quality - the children love the colours."
"Upon placing my order the process of creating my pin was easy and the staff was friendly when making adjustments to the design. Constant updates were given on the status of my pins which was helpful. When I received my pins they looked even better than I imagined and I’m very pleased. Would definitely purchase again."
"Very satisfied with their service. The pins delivered way before the estimated time was a great bonus as well! Will definitely order from them again."
"Staff worked with me on design until I was happy with it, and helped me get exactly the result I wanted. The final order was delivered early with almost no flaws at all. I barely got any seconds quality pins. Beautiful pins, smooth process, and excellent customer service!"
"Nice premium quality pins."
Made by Cooper is rated 4.78 based on 1,984 reviews