Made by Cooper Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Made by Cooper

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

3 - 6 Hours

How would you rate Made by Cooper ?

Olivia Vidas{if Organisation}, {/if}
"My order arrived earlier than expected, and all of the pins are stunning!! They are very nicely made and beautifully polished. The Made By Cooper team was also very quick about answering any questions I had and made the process very easy and stress free."
Verified Customer
"It's exactly as I imagined it to be. The finish. The outstanding quality. It's getting lots of interest on social media. I'll most certainly be ordering it again when this batch sells out. World class service with world class results."
Kathryn Fujihara{if Organisation}, {/if}
"Awesome looking end product."
"From the moment we enquired about an order the service we received was first class, Highly recommended."
"Always fantastic service from Made by Cooper. I'm not the best at designing things, technically, and their alterations and improvements always make the finished product look so much better. Turnaround is what you'd expect for custom orders (approx 5 weeks) and they update you along the way. Unlikely that I'd use a different supplier because I'm so satisfied with them!"
"Great products and service"
"very happy with the badges and very grateful for your patience with the continual amending of the artwork - thank you"
"Everything was super awesome and arrived even earlier than expected. A++++"
"Ordered 2 sets of patches with quite different and intricate designs. The detail on the final patches was excellent as was the quality. Will definitely use them again."
"Great service and product, very happy students."
"This is my 3rd order from Made by Cooper and I'm always so impressed with the quality of the enamel pins. I've had so many customers say how well made they are. Definitely worth the money."
"The product came out amazing. It's a little smaller than I expected but I will know to size up for the next time :D"
"Just received ordered patches and they look fantastic - very good quality and exactly as ordered. Was particularly impressed by the patience of Jacob in the design dept who had to translate my vague descriptions of what we wanted into reality. Great job all round"
"Great design team. Great service. Great product. I will use ‘Made by Cooper’ again."
"Excellent service, all the revisions I asked for in the artwork were done quickly and expertly, and when a particular colour was not available for my badge in hard enamel a very suitable alternative was suggested. The finished work has been descriebd by one customer as "a thing of beauty", and while I take some credit for my original design, the execution by Cooper made it exactly that! Want, want want! shouted another. I thoroughly understood. Cooper are streets ahead of the compeition that I have tried in then past, and truly to be recommended. My thanks."
"Thank you so much to the whole team! Everyone has been super nice and responsive and the pins are lovely and totally in synch with my designs! I highly recommend Made by Cooper!! 💘"
"Made by Cooper took me from being a first time order to pin pro in no time! I've had pizzas that were harder to order online than it was buying from Made by Cooper. Every step of the way was simple, reasonably priced, and importantly SPEEDY! And the pins? Ab-so-lutely GORGEOUS."
"Madebycooper are always very efficient with their service - and it’s improved so so much since my first order - they now have a brilliant tracking system that keeps you in the loop of your pieces! The delivery is efficient and the quality of the products have always been exactly as I’d hoped."
"Great quality product, quick delivery, and would buy again."
"V happy with whole experience. Delivery was 3 weeks early, and my questions were answered promptly and efficiently (I needed to change the design - emails were answered in minutes). Professional sevice, and the pins are awesome, will def use again. Thanks!"
"Fantastic quality, great service and easy to use site, with super helpful staff, i would recommend these guys for all your pin badge needs."
"I’m a happy customer. Beautiful quality, good service and when anything is wrong with the pins they are always very helpful in fixing the issue. My own customers are also very positive about the pin quality. Would definitely recommend Made By Cooper to everyone! :)"
"They've been quick in producing my designs and getting them delivered."
Made by Cooper is rated 4.77 based on 1,827 reviews