Made by Cooper Reviews

Made by Cooper 5 star review on 11th October 2020
Missie
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 10th October 2020
Anna
My pins are absolutely stunning! Everyone has been so helpful during the whole process and they’ve come out absolutely perfect! I’ll definitely be ordering again!
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 4th September 2020
My designs have been transformed into reality. And they look fabulous!
I could not be happier ... !
My go to place for pins. From my first order to my most recent they’re always so helpful advising the best approach for a great start to end process. And excellent quality on top of that, winner!
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 21st October 2020
Very easy company to deal with and product made of good quality. We will use again
Excellent streamlined service. Pin ready artwork was sent promptly and the pins turned up on time and look amazing 🥰
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 21st October 2020
Great quality badges and reasonable prices. We will use them again when needed.
The service from concept to end was exemplary. Despite Covid restrictions, delivery was as suggested by Cooper. The finished product looked far better than the design template Cooper sent to me for approval. I would recommend this company to anyone seeking to have bespoke woven badges made.
Fabulous quality, great communication, I couldn't be happier. I'm in the process of ordering more designs as I type this!
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Lovely items
Cute and exactly what i wanted
Amazingly easy to order and contact them. Professional and High Quality products. Only wish is that if things are delayed to be updated a bit more please with a new estimated delivery date 🤗.
Top quality and amazing service!
Thrilled with my badges!
This was my first foray into having pins made and I was very pleased with the result. It took time, and the continental time difference was a part of that, but it was worth the wait. Great, clear communication with the rep who worked with the art file, and delivered on the schedule promised at the time of order. They seem like they run a tight ship. I will certainly order again.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 18th October 2020
I’ve used MBC a couple times and they’ve been amazing! The pins are of a very high standard with minimal B-grades and delivery has always been on time or early. I recently had an issue with a batch being made incorrect in the factory and they’ve resolved it very quickly. I usually deal with Adom from the design team and really appreciate all his patience when I’ve been making alterations!
Many thanks for your service. I love the patches and the team are in disbelief at how well detailed and professional the embroidery looks! Amazing work thank you from the Fighting Mongooses!
I got clear acrylic charms and i love them. There tend to be a few extras which i like to give as gifts. The quality is amazing and colors are accurate.
Weirdly confrontational customer service...? I’ve seen the same said many times on their google reviews and have had it first hand now. Very odd.
Excellent service, including personal handling of enquiries and design details. I purchased woven company logos and received a very good quality product, and the iron-on backing works really well; a great way to create company uniforms and branded workwear.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 12th October 2020
This is my fourth order now from Made by Cooper with different designs and everyone has been excellent highly recommend them
Very efficient and easy to place our order. My only feedback would be to stop with the invoice reminders (I've had 3) - we're an NHS trust following standard procurement processes so I don't understand the urgency with payment? Surely you work with lots of NHS organisations (we purchased the rainbow badges) and they would all be following a similar process?
I've been a loyal customer to Made By Cooper since 2017 because of their unparallel design quality and customer service. They truly care about fostering relationships with their customers and ensuring your exact design comes to life! Their hard enamel pin material is high quality in addition to their efficient shipping. Would highly recommend them!
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 11th October 2020 Made by Cooper 5 star review on 11th October 2020 Made by Cooper 5 star review on 11th October 2020
Made by Cooper is rated 4.81 based on 3,089 reviews