Made by Cooper Reviews

Click Here

Tell us how Made by Cooper made you happy

customer service
Alan Parkinson
"I ordered some badges for participants of a project I'm leading. I had a design in mind, and this was amended slightly to fit the specification of the hard enamel badges. I was offered a different format, but decided to go for the amended design, which has worked out beautifully. Next time round, I would perhaps try the free colour-change design to produce different colour ways. If I have need of more badges I will certainly be back. There's a real buzz from those who receive the pins. My only comment would be to look for a paper based 'bag' to protect the pins from scratches in the delivery if that was possible."
Maude Koster
"3 years and 7 different designs as pins, and I am ALWAYS super happy of the result. All of my clients loves them and I can never complain about the quality or whatever... because there is nothing to complain about. Service is clear, fast, clever, and the people from the design section are really helpful. The pins are always good quality, and since the first I ordered are still in a super nice shape, I will continue to work with Made by cooper in the future ! :) I am a tattoo artist and I always share your name whenever other artists ask me!"
Verified Customer
"Excellent from start to finish. From the initial order placing, dealing with the art department to get my colours spot on, to the finished article, everything was just so easy. The pins have turned out better than i could've hoped. will definitely be using again on future projects."
"Ideas made Real! We wanted to reward donors to our fund raising campaign with a momento, and we decided upon a badge. With no previous experience I searched on line. Of all the sites Made by Cooper was by far the easiest to navigate and produce a there and then a quotation for a product that exactly suited our needs. I'll admit I was nervous about initiating the order for 400 badges, with no way of knowing what exactly I would get and if I would like it. I am pleased to say Made by Cooper made the whole experience so easy, producting a final design that exactly suited our needs and packaged just how we wanted. So simple, stress free and very quick on delivery. We're very happy to have chosen Made by Cooper and I know we'll be back ."
"Very happy with the service from my initial query to receiving my product."
"Nice job! The patches turned out great. Watch for them on our team GB Paralympic Tennis player. :-)"
"Great company to deal with, from design to manufacturer. Would highly recommend, thank you."
"Great product, speedy and efficient service."
"The quality is always excellent, the communication is on point and they always arrive at least a few days before I expect them to!"
"Excellent, we have used Pin Pals and Awesome in the past but Cooper are by FAR the best!"
"The latest set of 100 enamel badges are once again amazing both in quality and design"
"Amazing quality pins and excellent customer service :) Turnaround is a bit slow but with planning that should be no issue."
"Absolutely love this company. I’ve had a few badges made by them now. What they produce are top quality products and they offer great advice to assist newbies with the design/colour process. I plan to use them again in the future as they have rekindled my love for illustration."
"Very happy with our pin badges. Would happily use again for future designs."
"Great communication, very quick delivery, and great product!"
"Really pleased with these badges - great quality and communication throughout the process!"
"I've had 3 custom pins completed by Made by Cooper and I love every interaction with them. They go above and beyond on delivery the product as quickly as possible while making sure it is made to perfection. Can't wait to make more"
"Very excellent service and high quality work,"
"Excellent quality"
"The team at Made by Cooper was very professional and deliver the ribbons I made to order on time. The ribbons for the Black history month celebration looked very professional and the team ensure I got it on time for the celebration. I would recommend them to anyone who want a product with a high class finish."
"Definitely worth it, pins are exceptional! Amazing attentive & accommodating customer service as well."
"the communication was really good and they were so quick to help when i had questions. it was such a smooth simple process getting my pins manufactured and i'm so happy with how they turned out!!"
"Excellent, high-quality finish, I couldn't be happier! And the customer service was brilliant too! Thank you!"
Made by Cooper is rated 4.80 based on 2,632 reviews