Made by Cooper Reviews

Read Made by Cooper Reviews

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

Tell us how Made by Cooper made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 23rd May 2020
Lizzy
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 9th May 2020
Bianca
More Photos & Videos
The badges were exactly what we want and well made. We look forward to raising money for blood bikes.
I wanted to create an enamel badge for our business and Made in Cooper couldn't have been more helpful with my endless questions and queries and they have produced a fantastic badge for us and exactly what we wanted. I couldn't recommend them more highly.
Very good exchanges with the team. The enamel pins are well done with all the details of my designs! Some arrived with a mistake and Made by Cooper had them re-done right away. In short, I recommend! 😁
Good communication and turnaround. Slight delay in delivery due to Covid but was kept informed. Quote was a tad higher than some others but shipped from the UK so there were no import duties you face with some other providers who ship direct from China.
So impressed, received personal and speedy replies to email enquires. Badges arrived quickly and quality is amazing for the low prices. We are especially grateful for the service, considering the current crisis and will certainly order again. Badges are a thank you for our fantastic key workers so we really are happy. Thank you and take care, Aspire Home Carers Ltd
We love Made by Cooper, great service, great products and a really cool easy to use website and delivery service.
Absolutely gorgeous pins, the quality is always fantastic with these lads and they're always a pleasure to work with.
Great product and great service. I ordered some NHS rainbow badges and was pleasantly surprised with the quality. Many thanks!
I was so excited when our NHS LGBTQ+ badges turned up and as soon as I opened them, wow, they’re so nice!

Our team love the Rainbow Badge scheme and absolutely love the badges and we’re all wearing them with pride
I would have used the "variations" options if it would be available an an option when placing an order. I could have done with colour variations as I am not a huge company and the numbers low. Also, the overall material looks plasticky.
I was more than happy with my first order of pin badges. They were a if top quality and the production and delivery was spot on. I certainly will be reordering and also recommending Made by Cooper.
Oustanding workmanship, very informative to help me get the design i wanted and very quick with delivery considering the crisis (cov-19) that is going on at the minute
Nothing too big or small!
Excellent service and help, even though I was only ordering two badges. I was treated like a valuable customer, receiving friendly and helpful emails regarding my order. I cannot recommend this company enough. Will definitely purchase again from this company. The badges were high quality. Thank you to all.
This is the third time I have used Made By Cooper for my pins. I love working with this company. I couldn't be more happier with the final product :)
Really really pleased with how my enamel pins turned out. At the time I ordered I was expecting that production wouldn’t go forward or a huge delay due to Covid 19, but it all went ahead, very smoothly.
Thank you to those workers who and staff. I’m super happy with my purchase.
We are so impressed by the quality of the work. Amazing! We ordered some enamel badges - shaped like a weird panda with a hat on, so not an easy order! The quality of the badges is absolutely fantastic. 1,000 times better than we’d expected! We’d definitely use Made by Cooper again and am already devising a wish list!
I was very pleased with my patch (top rocker). It was great to receive an image of the patch prior to manufacture. I'd be very happy to come back to Made by Cooper for any future patches.
Helpful and professional support with a great result at the end 👍
Alles super und total unkompliziert.
Nur zu empfehlen.👌🏻
I've used other manufacturers before but Made By Cooper is by far the best. Making high-quality products and maintaining great communication with the customer throughout the process. Thank you, for making my ideas come to life!
Made by Cooper is rated 4.81 based on 2,896 reviews