Made by Cooper Reviews

Tell us how Made by Cooper made you happy

6 - 12 Hours
customer service
Shelby Denham{if Organisation}, {/if}
"Incredible quality! No fuss in ordering. I was able to just send my PSD file and they took everything into their hands. Mock ups were perfect. Quality is perfect. Shipping was speedy. Overall, I'm incredibly impressed. I will be using them again in the future."
Verified Customer
"Love my patches! Ordering was easy and the staff were very helpful with adjusting thread colours etc"
Verified Customer
"The pins I ordered from Made by Cooper came out even better than expected. The design process was easy, and it was clear that Made by Cooper took my satisfaction seriously, both with respect to the pin itself and the backing card. I will definitely order pins from them again in the future!"
"This our second order from Made by Cooper for our pin badges. The design is perfect, quality, price and speed of delivery. A pleasure to deal with and highly recommended. THANK YOU!!"
"I just received my order of soft enamel badges and its far exceeded my expectations! The quality was outstanding and all my queries answered so quickly."
"Made by Cooper is my new go to for custom lapel pins. The rainbow finish is to die for! My customers really enjoy it as well, of course. Customer service is as swift and convenient as their shipping. They promised to have my items shipped between two dates and made the deadline sooner than I was expecting.. The same day as a show I was going to vend that evening! It was a lovely coincidence and only makes me love this company more. I will definitely be using them again! 10 out of 10!"
"My first order came out fantastic and the person who walked me through the process made it all very easy. A+++"
"Easy to order and staff very helpful when had to phone them regarding the order."
"Its not exactly what we asked but in the end the product is good and we can still use it"
"My first experience with Made by Cooper was fantastic. The artwork they helped me with turned out beautiful, the enamel pins arived earlier than expected and of the highest quality of production. I am so happy with this purchase and will be back to order more for sure!"
"Excellent service. Delivery well within the time suggested. Quality very very good"
"Badges done really well and excellent times!"
"I ordered 4 different soft enamel pin designs, which were under a deadline- Made by Cooper not only produced these pins in a reasonable and quick timeframe, but the shipping was fast too! When I received my pins, there were some minor details I wasn’t 100% satisfied with, and when I contacted customer support, they were very helpful and I now have a new batch of pins being sent for free! I’d do this again no doubt, especially with the customer service team being so helpful and nice!"
"Love my patches! The design process was a breeze, I felt confident when they were going in to production. Would definitely order again!"
"Super happy with the result, communication with creative team was really nice and efficient ! You have a new customer for sure !"
"I used Made by Cooper for a run of 500 badges. The design originally included some small cutouts which they warned me were too small to manufacture, saying the minimum hole size for the cutter is 2mm. We increased the size of the badge to accommodate the minimum cutout size. The final visual we agreed on showed these cutouts on the front and rear of the design, with a minimum diameter of 2mm. The badges came through with tiny, tiny holes (< 0.5mm), much smaller than the size we agreed. To be specific, the cutout started at 2mm on the front and then narrowed to 0.5mm at the back. The result wasn't great and if I had been warned about this I would have changed the design radically. I've had to apologise to my customers and accept a few returns. Unfortunately, I don't believe Made by Cooper can be relied on to sufficiently inform their customers of manufacturer limitations. They will respond to this review saying something like "they were made correctly to the tolerances" or asserting that the badge "has been made correctly" as they repeated multiple times during the email thread in which I tried to communicate the issue and perhaps have them update their guidance appropriately. They have yet to tell me *why* they believe my problems to be invalid. Ultimately you go to Made by Cooper instead of directly to the manufacturer to get their experienced design step - they have made many badges and are supposed to know what works and what doesn't. I think they failed in their fundamental job as the middleman between me and Alibaba. I think the badges themselves are of reasonable quality, their website is simple to use and their design team responded quickly. However, without the ability to own up to their mistakes or even present a basic case for why it was actually my fault (which I would gladly accept if shown a line or instruction I somehow missed) I couldn't possibly recommend them to anyone for anything other than an extremely simple design."
"Very good quality and fast shipping! Would use again :)"
"Excellent finish on the badges and great turn around time, very happy."
"Great service, excellent quality. They have met and exceeded my expectations."
"Third time I've used Made By Cooper. Incredibly high quality, affordable and fast turnaround. I tend to order lapel pins with very small detail and am always impressed by how much detail they can fit into a tiny space. I run a small business from home and this company makes it affordable to produce high quality products. Very reliable and I will continue to use them and recommend to friends looking for similar products."
"The people i communicated with were very helpful. The design process was quick and neat and the pins came a week earlier than expected, can't beat that!"
"Great quality work, arrived on time and always love the tidy boxes it arrives in too!"
"Loved both my pin orders!"
Made by Cooper is rated 4.79 based on 2,108 reviews