Made by Cooper Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Made by Cooper

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

How would you rate Made by Cooper?

Verified Buyer
"It’s very practical and easy to use and the quality is more than i expected."
Jon Allen
"Always a pleasure dealing with Made by Cooper. Great products and customer service!"
Jaime Hawkins
Jaime Hawkins
"I ran my first successful Kickstarter and got one of my pins made by Made By Cooper! They were prompt and courteous with their responses, and were especially helpful in suggesting options when one of my glitter colors wouldn't work. In fact, we ended up using Transparent enamel - which I'd never heard of but turned out amazingly! In person they are superb quality! Very thick, solid, and well made. They look very luxurious and I'm sure my backers will love them!"
"Nice quick service, and value for money!"
Leigh Middleton
Verified Buyer
"Great company and service. High quality too."
Alfonso Pérez Mirallas , RAMONESKETCH
Verified Buyer
"I am really happy with the result and the exceptional quality, 100% recommended"
Josephine Briseno
Verified Buyer
"Made by Cooper was so pleasant to work with. Even with the defectives they replaced them immediatley. They are so great and I loved working with them."
Brianna Kenney
Verified Buyer
"This was my very first time making enamel pins, so I was a little clueless, but looking for high quality. And to my joy, high quality is what I received! My 100 hard enamel pins arrived save on their backing cards, just as described. Communication was simple, easy, and prompt. This is a service wonderful for first time makers, or the seasoned makers. Thank you for a great experience!"
Isabella Von Metzradt
Verified Buyer
"Amazing result on my enamel pin order. 100% happy. Service was amazing, shipping was fast. Overall I'm extremely pleased! Will absolutely come back for more. Thank you!"
Caroline Denton
Verified Buyer
"There’s good communication throughout the whole process and the quality of the pins are fantastic!"
Barbara Ouvrard
Verified Buyer
"The design team was very efficient and kind with me, the product is wondeful (and thanks for the Lollipop!)"
"I LOVE how the pins turned out! They were quite small and I was a little worried that they wouldn't look like I imagined, but Made by Cooper did an awesome job catching all those small details and they're perfect. Thanks!!"
Christine Asbridge
Verified Buyer
"You are so patient and kind with my multitude of tiny changes to my design!"
"very happy"
Vincent Maufay, 1990
Verified Buyer
"Very pro ! Love my new pin's and the candy in the package ! thank you guys !"
Verified Buyer
"It’s very practical and easy to use and the quality is more than i expected."
"They are a middleman company and do not produce the pins, but rather outsource to factories abroad. Their customer service is lacking significantly and I would not recommend working with them after having a horrible experience myself."
Sorry that we could not recreate your designs as complicated as you submitted, we can only create designs that can be made in enamel and our expertise design help is there to help people create their designs in enamel. We have a design page on the website which helps those that can design with the guides and specifications should they wish to do so themselves.
Gill Battye, Heathfield Junior School
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, from start to finish & fantastic product at a reasonable price"
"Been a fan of the brand for a while now and love viewing their colourful and creative badge designs on social media. Have not yet had the need to print a pin badge myself but when I saw a post for their pin board jigsaw puzzle I just had to buy! Especially given it was for charity too. It came well packaged with 2 very large free lollipops. Thanks guys! Can’t wait to complete the jigsaw :)"
Hayden Steinbock
Verified Buyer
"Your designer answered the questions I had."
Robert Foley
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to deal with and the pins came out excellent. I went back and forth with a designer on the pins and responses were almost instant making everything go along really smooth. Highly recommended."
"Lovely product delivered in super quick time to meet a very tight deadline. Thank you."
Made by Cooper is rated 4.77 based on 1,578 reviews