Made by Cooper Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Made by Cooper

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

How would you rate Made by Cooper?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

David Connolly, BAJR
David Connolly, BAJR
Verified Buyer
"The pin badges were exactly as I hoped for. Noting cheap, nothing but a quality product. They also kept me informed about teh whole process. In these days of internet ordering, it is good to see old fashioned values are not lost."
Maureen Wingrove
Maureen Wingrove
Verified Buyer
"The quality of my pin’s is absolutely perect. And the discussion with the graphic team was efficient, I really had the result I came for."
Verified Buyer
"Not let me down yet. Always good quality products and good comms regarding production which - as a customer - is a big unknown. Very helpful team and will definitely use again."
"Such fabulous personalized service in getting my pin design perfected. Then I was loving the exciting animated email updates on the progress of my order. Shipping was so fast and tracked perfectly to Australia & the product was fantastic! MbyC is a great company and would highly recommend! I will use again without hesitation!"
Simon Delart
Verified Buyer
"Very good work, beautiful execution, and very nice and professional people to help you during the process!"
"Fast delivery, great quality gold star pin badges"
Verified Buyer
"Great service and product. Took the time to answer our questions and get orders made swiftly. Many thanks!"
Yann Gloaguen
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with the custom pins I just received. The quality is very good. Two times already that I purchase pins on Made by Cooper, two times that I'm happy with the result. "Jamais 2 sans 3" as we say in french ;)"
Richard Timms
Verified Buyer
"Amazing customer service with a final result to match. The first order I made was for 5 different pin runs and every single one came out perfectly. Would 100% recommend to anyone requiring similar services."
Nicole Stanton
Verified Buyer
"Great service. Product turned out amazing."
Nikki Smits, Nikki Smits
Verified Buyer
"Made by Cooper gave me great pins and great service. They made sure the whole ordering process was smooth. All my 100 pins were separately put in a plastic bag so they would not damage eachother in the mail. I will definately order again in the future :)"
Valeria Valenza
Verified Buyer
"My pins are simply WONDERFUL"
Kaylee Davis, Kaylee Pinecone
Verified Buyer
"Emails to Cooper staff were quickly answered, pin turn around time was shorter than expected, final product looks just like the digital comp. Having all the pins arrive already placed onto the backing card and in individual plastic bags saves so much time."
Timothy Boyd
Verified Buyer
"There was a color that needed to be changed after I approved the proof. They caught and fixed it. Awesome attention to detail"
"They were super fast at making our pins and they looked perfect. All pins came out highly detailed and great looking. I would definitely work with them in the future."
Amy Brown, Schmitten Pins & Stuff
Verified Buyer
"The quality of the pins is pretty good. I had chosen to manufacture my pins with MBC as I was attracted by the free design service having limited design software. I had hoped for more creative input on your part; like taking a design to a tattoo artist for them to then effectively take your idea and make it into a feasible design. I understand I am the client and it's my design however I felt that you could have made suggestions as to what would look good and use your design skills to make the design come together better."
Blerina Kapllani
Verified Buyer
"The service was very nice and everyone was very kind and graphic designers were amazing and made my design look even better. :)"
Barry Mulholland, MBI Health Group
Verified Buyer
"Perfect design, hassle free service and the badges look amazing!"
Adriana Escalante
Verified Buyer
"I love how relatively fast the service is and the quality of the product. I also like the customer service and the design team which they are always nice and helpful"
Douglas Bremner
Verified Buyer
"Frome the time i contacted made by cooper about the woven badge required to the time it was in production had up dates of hows thing were going and what a delivery date they were due so very pleased with outcome."
"Made by Cooper was wonderful to deal with from start to finish! Highly detail oriented & excellent communication!"
Michael Duffy
Verified Buyer
"My patch was spot on top marks once again thanks again Michael Duffy 🐕 🍀"
Dean Bullman, 2DeanDesign
Verified Buyer
"Always a straight forward and easy service, made many orders and never had a problem!"
Made by Cooper is rated 4.77 based on 1,478 reviews