Made by Cooper Reviews

969 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

How would you rate Made by Cooper?

Sharaz
Sharaz
Verified Buyer

The team held my hand throughout the process and offered solutions to my requests. That really helped and made me happy!
Anna
Anna
Verified Buyer

Amazing finished product great friendly staff, sometimes communication was a little slow but queries always answered. Maybe a designated contact per sales order would work better? Thanks again would recommend and be back in future for further orders. Also wish you could do air fresheners in smaller quantities.
Kid30 / Smallkid Design
Kid30 / Smallkid Design
Verified Reviewer

Had some pins made not long ago, super happy with them
I am currently wearing nothing else other than a tiny hat with lots of the pins attached :)

thanks loads

www.smallkid.co.uk
Joanne
Verified Buyer

excellent quality and next day delivery thank you !
Verified Buyer

The product is GREAT, however, delay on shipping was a shame. I did everything right my end but there was 20% time added on which was a real shame or it would have been 10/10 for me.
HAYLEY COLEMAN
Verified Buyer

I have never had a delivery made so fast! So unexpected, thank you.
John Andrews
Verified Buyer

Good communication and kept updated through the whole process.
Kai
Verified Buyer

Fantastic quality pins, with great detail. Although we found it difficult to determine the metal badge colours from the website one quick call to customer services cleared that issue up. Overall we are really happy with the end product and will definitely use you again and recommend you to others.
Frances H
Verified Buyer

made a product I am really happy with.
Mario
Verified Buyer

The quality of the soft enamel pins is amazing. The pins look way better than expected.
Etienne
Verified Buyer

The quality of your work is superb and surpassed all my expectations. The customer service is exceptional and your team answered all my questions and helped make this project a huge success. I can't thank you enough!
Verified Buyer

They had a good and smart production person handling the interaction. Good job translating my image into workable product. Nice result. However, it was not clear from the website that the products would be made in China. The entire process took a very long time, and with very little communication.
Verified Buyer

The coins we ordered look brilliant. Many thanks.
Vincent
Verified Buyer

It was my first time desiging and ordering pins and I couldn't be happier! The staff was very patient and informative through the proofing process, shipping (I live in NYC) was insanely fast, and the quality of the product is outstanding. Ordering all of my pins from here!
Chitchaya
Verified Buyer

Awesom work! Love it, i'll order it again for sure!
Stefan
Verified Buyer

The quality of the item I had made was very nice and pleased the item turn out so nicely.
William
Verified Buyer

Great quality and and awesome customer service practice!
Leo
Verified Buyer

The pins came out awesome, and customer service was very good! I only wish that they would keep you updated if there was any delay to your order. I was given a different ETA from when my pins actually arrived.
Samantha
Verified Buyer

The service is quick, polite and prompt and the product always come out amazing.
Algo
Verified Buyer

Although late reply in first emails (and that's why I can't give the 5 stars), the final product is awesome, and it was a difficult patch to be made, so I'm very happy with Made by Cooper. I'm repeating for sure!
Verified Buyer

Poor communication, large shipment delays (due to incident), poor quality of product.
As you can appreciate the delays explained are unfortunate and beyond our control, we can see we waited 3 weeks for your approval which added extra delays. If you can contact us about the poor product you mention with some photos so we can fix for you as we can not find an email from you regarding these problems
Nikki
Verified Buyer

I am thrilled with the quality of the pin I ordered - it's just perfect! The backing cards were really nicely done too. My only little complaint is that they were packed so tightly in the box that some of the cards are bent. But the pins are PERFECT! I will be ordering another design soon!
Aleisha
Verified Buyer

First of all the process before even ordering the pins was amazing, friendly staff made sure I knew exactly what I needed to order and answered all my questions regarding designs etc. When ordering I was then able to see my designs and approve them before they were sent off to be made. Slight delay to posting them out but when they arrived it was well worth the wait! Great quality, just what I ordered and overall I am beyond satisfied with my order. I am very much considering ordering again!
Made by Cooper is rated 4.76 based on 969 reviews