Made by Cooper Reviews

Read Made by Cooper Reviews

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

12, New North Parade, Huddersfield

Tell us how Made by Cooper made you happy
My pins are absolutely stunning! Everyone has been so helpful during the whole process and they’ve come out absolutely perfect! I’ll definitely be ordering again!
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 4th September 2020
Great quality product, however it did take much longer than it said it would and no explanation was given.
I found the design process easy and the techs made sure my final product would be right by emailing me "virtual pins" to check before manufacturing.
The product is of good quality and does match the agreed design. There were some delays in the supply chain which meant the product was supplied several weeks later than originally proposed. This is understandable given the supply chain issues over the last few years but I did feel updates on progress could have been improved on.
Outstand quality and attention to detail, plenty of dialog and always answered my questions. Great price Stewart Finlay Chairman RBLS Kilmarnock branch
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 18th May 2022
The badges look amazing. I am so pleased with the colours and the quality of the finished product. I know that our members will be so pleased to wear them
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 17th May 2022
lovely little pin badges for the Jubilee, came in good time
Excellent, exactly what we ordered
The whole transaction has been straightforward and easy. The website was easy to navigate. Communication was prompt and I was kept up to date at all times. The product was delivered as expected. Packaging was minimal - save the planet. And most importantly the badges we've ordered are perfect.
Good quality product and excellent service. Order arrived the next morning after only placing order the afternoon before. Customer service very helpful.
We had custom embroidered cloth patches produced after a recommendation from a friend, the process was smooth and we are just delighted with the finished product and will definitely return.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 10th May 2022 Made by Cooper 5 star review on 10th May 2022
Very fast turnaround, great system for emailing out order updates and the final product was exactly as ordered.
Great embroidered badges for our club. Easy to talk through and modify the design based on the mock up before I went ahead and ordered.
Amazing colour match and quality of the embroidered patch, also loved the treat in the packaging. Will definitely order from them again.
The product was fantastic even with the delivery snafu. Thanks I hope to be a repeat customer.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 1st May 2022
We ordered a club badge with a unique design. They were able to copy the badge with the exact colours that we wanted all done in enamel. They reproduced the design perfectly. We are very pleased and would highly recommend the company for all your badges needs
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 30th April 2022
I received 2,000 woven patches from MB Cooper, honestly, they exceeded my highest expectations, the finished product was brilliant. I'm fact, the whole experience was very good, from initial enquiry through to design and product finalisation and then updates. Would 100% recommend to the point where I am unlikely to risk going anywhere else if/when I need more of the same. Thanks guys, really good service.
I love the hard enamel pins so much!! However, the deluxe clutches are a major let-down. Around 60% are loose or ill fitting. Decided to ship my orders with a spare replacement rubber clutch. Would absolutely order again but reconsider the clutch options this time. I wish there was a premium hard enamel pin option for 7 colours.
Excellent product and excellent service
Poor Quality – Zero Customer Service. We order a lot of different products for our business and decided to try Made by Cooper. We had issues from the start when they changed our artwork without our knowledge or permission and charged us for the privilege. After a full brief and much discussion, we trusted them to deliver a product to a reasonable standard. Sadly, the end result was appalling, but worse was still was the non-existent customer service with no effort made to resolve the issues or accept any liability whatsoever (other than to hide behind T&Cs). Made by Cooper are best avoided – there are plenty of better companies out there that offer the same products and better still, superior customer service.
Very pleased with my patches, service team was super helpful with proofs and I was able to tweak the colours as I needed.
Made by Cooper is rated 4.82 based on 3,651 reviews