Made by Cooper Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Made by Cooper

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

How would you rate Made by Cooper?

Fiona Dunn
Fiona Dunn
Verified Buyer

Very fast service and the pins I got were so high quality and cute as heck!! (Cuteness provided by me on some level but enhanced by MBC)
Verified Buyer

The pins came out fantastic! They also send a few extra pins in the order to account for any minor defects so you know you are getting a quality pin for the full quantity you requested!
Bruno Valasse
Bruno Valasse
Verified Buyer

People at Made by Cooper are always willing to help and keep you informed of your order, which always on time and high standard quality. Unbeatable.
Janine Haday
Verified Buyer

Absolutely stellar customer service! I enjoyed the design process and the end result has made me so happy! I will definitely be doing business with you guys again.
Todd Freeman
Verified Buyer

I recently placed my second order for a custom soft enamel pin with MBC. The designer(s) I corresponded with were prompt and patient with my design, and created a pin very faithful to my original drawing. The finished pins turned out great, and arrived almost 3 weeks earlier than estimated. Top notch!
Alexandra Huffer, Miss
Verified Buyer

I was kept very well informed during the production process and I am absolutely thrilled with how the patches turned out!
Verified Buyer

Design process took a while (partly my fault), but otherwise the pins turned out pretty good!!
Brian Layng
Verified Buyer

When the design I supplied fell outside their specifications, Made by Cooper were really quick to respond: they outlined the problem, offered to fix the artwork and sent a new proof. Finished badges are excellent quality: I couldn't be happier!
Misbah Ayub
Verified Buyer

Great products and quick service.
Claudia Lam, The Forest Mori
Verified Buyer

Amazing product quality, efficient production and super friendly staffs!
Caroline Green
Verified Buyer

Fab star baker pins for our Macmillan coffee morning bake off
Adrian Hon
Verified Buyer

Great service, good communication, high quality patches
Verified Buyer

The service was really good, they listen to what you want. I bought custom enamel pins and they came out So much better than what I had in mind.
Gavin Brammah, BGC RACING
Verified Buyer

local firm just down the road from us great service just how we like to do business
Verified Buyer

First time using Made by Cooper and I'd recommend. Great communication early on with easy going, knowledgeable staff. I ordered pins and I am more than happy with the final product. It takes a while to arrive but for the quality it is worth it. Would order again (and already have)
Michelle Foster, Catmint Studios LLC
Verified Buyer

Made By Cooper delivered our product earlier than expected and we couldn't be happier with the result. The pins are high-quality and look fantastic. Thanks so much for an amazing job!
Alec Ma, Urban Thrash
Verified Buyer

They worked with my design along the way to where it was perfect. It arrived in a timely fashion and the designs came out great!
Verified Buyer

The design/sales team put up with all my requests and changes, and produced a great patch!
Sam Voth, Good Robot Brewing

Quality of product
Verified Customer
Verified Buyer

The pins I got came out perfect!
Kerstin Brueller
Unverified Reviewer

They produce pins – amazing in quality. The employees are super friendly and reliable.
The ordering process is super easy.
Kerstin Brueller
Verified Buyer

I've recently received my first package of my pins and I'm loving them. The quality is terrific and I couldn't wait to show them to my friends. I was really satisfied with the service provided by made by cooper. The employees are super friendly and reliable. I cannot wait for the second design to arrive soon! Thank you so much for your services and the great quality of the products. I'll definitely order again.
Scott Duffey, Toucan Tango
Verified Buyer

We recently re ordered one of our first designs that has been selling really well. Customer support was great making it easy to reorder and the badges arrived a week earlier than promised. Great work!
Made by Cooper is rated 4.75 based on 1,129 reviews