Made by Cooper Reviews

898 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

How would you rate Made by Cooper?

Kid30 / Smallkid Design
Kid30 / Smallkid Design
Verified Reviewer

Had some pins made not long ago, super happy with them
I am currently wearing nothing else other than a tiny hat with lots of the pins attached :)

thanks loads

www.smallkid.co.uk
Da Capo Academy
Da Capo Academy
Verified Reviewer

We made an order with Cooper for 120 acrylic pins as participation tokens for our concerts. The design was altered slightly to accommodate manufacture.

After proof was approved by us, they started manufacture, the turnaround of which was swift.

The pins arrived this morning, the quality and craftsmanship exceeding our expectations.
Our students will be very pleased.

See for yourself:

Lavinia Drake, Baking Time Club
Lavinia Drake, Baking Time Club
Verified Buyer

Very high quality products, secure and quick shipping
Rose
Verified Buyer

I'm really happy with how the product came out and the different options that you offer. You guys are a little more expensive than your competitors but I chose you because of your past work with my favourite artists and that your based in ny hometown. However, I found there was a great lack of communication. After ordering there was zero interaction, and I had to ask about when I would received he proof, etc. Other than that I'm really please with the quality of the product.
T
Verified Buyer

The product quality is great! The only thing that needs tweaking is the ordering system-(there needs to be a better method for reordering the same product), response time (it often took for me to have to reach out to find out the status of my order which is a pain when you live in another country) there needs to be an automated update system.
Verified Buyer

They worked very well with us to help create the design which we wanted, the item arrived on time and as expected and the delivery of sample coins really helped us to gauge what we wanted from the design
Steve
Verified Buyer

brilliant product delivered on time
Oliver
Verified Buyer

My lapel pins came out bette than I expected! Top notch production, quality and each pin was carefully packaged.
Catherine
Verified Buyer

Very easy to order. Finished product was excellent quality.
Verified Buyer

Great badges. Looked brilliant. Arrived the day after ordering.
William
Verified Buyer

Very professional service, great attention to detail and a great product.
Katherine
Verified Buyer

I recently made my first order of 2 types of badges that I had designed. The fantastic team at Made by Cooper went through the process with me, adjusting everything until I was totally happy. The badges are fantastic quality and I would recommend them to anyone looking to have something made.
Gabrielle

Product quality
Vanid

Always great service!
I've placed 6 orders since last year. Everytime I have any issues, they rectify the situation for me promptly. They also have great customer service and are always willing to answer any question or concerns promptly. These are the reasons I keep coming back.
Verified Buyer

It was out first testing order. Now we are going for some more.
Verified Buyer

The pins I recieved look great and the graphic design service is definitely a really nice feature to have. I would really only comment on communication - while employees were accomodating, I think it was generally a little impersonal.
Hanneke
Verified Buyer

good quality pins and help with visualisation and replying quickly to emails
Verified Buyer

Product was pretty fantastic, to be fair, but production stalled on two separate occasions when the team didn't reply to the back-and-forth of emails during the design phase which held things up.
Verified Buyer

The quality of the badge is superb and the service was excellent. Would thoroughly recommend Made by Cooper and would use again.
Caroline W
Unverified Reviewer

This is my first time working with Made by Cooper, and I am very happy with the results. The design team was very patient with me, and made changes to my design according to what I requested. The pins arrived quickly once they were shipped out. I love how my illustration looks as a pin! Will order again, thank you so much!
Caitlyn
Verified Buyer

Made by Cooper has been my pin producer for over a year now. I was very concerned when over 100 pins I had purchased for an event came back with a tiny error. Though the error was small I knew I could not charge my customers for these pieces as they were not up to my level of quality. Made by Cooper found the error and completely corrected itself within a few weeks which was so impressive. Email communication was excellent and they kept me informed the entire time. Happy to continue working with them in 2017.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, ensuring that we were happy with the product. When the badges arrived they were of high quality and have enhanced the Club's image.
Colin
Verified Buyer

The service team were very responsive and although the requested delivery date was missed by 3 days a refund of the £40 surcharge was immediately offered. The badges were excellent.
Made by Cooper is rated 4.78 based on 898 reviews