Made by Cooper Reviews

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

Kid30 / Smallkid Design
Kid30 / Smallkid Design
Verified Reviewer

Had some pins made not long ago, super happy with them
I am currently wearing nothing else other than a tiny hat with lots of the pins attached :)

thanks loads

www.smallkid.co.uk
Da Capo Academy
Da Capo Academy
Verified Reviewer

We made an order with Cooper for 120 acrylic pins as participation tokens for our concerts. The design was altered slightly to accommodate manufacture.

After proof was approved by us, they started manufacture, the turnaround of which was swift.

The pins arrived this morning, the quality and craftsmanship exceeding our expectations.
Our students will be very pleased.

See for yourself:

Lavinia Drake, Baking Time Club
Lavinia Drake, Baking Time Club
Verified Buyer

Very high quality products, secure and quick shipping

great execution!
Christian
Verified Buyer

Great service and product I will be using them again
Margaret
Verified Buyer

This was the first time I ordered an enameled pin and I was not the original artist. They worked with me very patiently to get all the details right on the pin and the backing card. I was thrilled with the result.
Mark
Verified Buyer

Lovely badges and efficient service
Anthony
Verified Buyer

Superb quality goods. Excellent service.
Ritchie
Verified Buyer

Really surprised by the level of quality, considering how inexpensive the quote was. Very easy process for ordering too.
Lily
Verified Buyer

Fantastic work. Creating final versions of mockups was done collaboratively and they were very receptive to our changes. Completed work was produced and sent in good time - did not expect it to arrive as soon as it did.
Will definitely be working with Made by Cooper in the future.
Alex
Verified Buyer

Service was prompt and helpful. The quality delivered was fantastic.
Verified Reviewer

Communication is horrible, product quality is poor and their willingness to fix issues is sad. Took me months to get my order straightened out and they still didn't fix it to a good quality standard. Never will order again from this company.
Diane
Verified Buyer

Very good and efficient and Molly was very helpful.
Paul
Verified Buyer

very polite, and helpful. extremely good design support.
magnificent final product. the best part was giving out the badges and the smiles and thanks i received. i have already passed on your details to two future customers.
Noosheen
Verified Buyer

Efficient, professional, skillful, expeditious with great results! Will definitely use Made by Cooper again. Highly recommended.
Verified Buyer

The final pin I recieved was decent quality, but there was a mistake. After contacting customer service they used the process as an excuse and offered no help to fix their mistake. It's a shame because now I am stuck with almost $300 worth of illegible pins.
Mel
Unverified Reviewer

My pins turned out great. I had a few that aren't sellable due to imperfections but overall my order was satisfactory. I would definitely recommend using their services.
Tracie
Verified Buyer

The pins were of lovely quality
Sam
Verified Buyer

This is the first time I've ordered pin badges and the advise given was great, really pleased with the end product
Matheus De Oliveira
Verified Reviewer

The pin has a great quality, the shipment isn't too expensive and it's relatively fast.
Nick
Verified Buyer

quality of badges were excellent and prompt delivery.
Valentina

Everything was super!
We Will do other pins together very soon
Smo
Verified Reviewer

Great work! MBC followed up with my design and made sure everything was in order before going into production, which was great because I had an off center pin post that needed to be in a specific spot! The pins were excellent quality and I've gotten loads of compliments from people who have bought them from me. Thanks for doing such a quality job MBC & your manufacturer!
Made by Cooper is rated 4.80 based on 771 reviews