Made by Cooper Reviews

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

Tell us how Made by Cooper made you happy

customer service
Alan Parkinson
"I ordered some badges for participants of a project I'm leading. I had a design in mind, and this was amended slightly to fit the specification of the hard enamel badges. I was offered a different format, but decided to go for the amended design, which has worked out beautifully. Next time round, I would perhaps try the free colour-change design to produce different colour ways. If I have need of more badges I will certainly be back. There's a real buzz from those who receive the pins. My only comment would be to look for a paper based 'bag' to protect the pins from scratches in the delivery if that was possible."
Maude Koster
"3 years and 7 different designs as pins, and I am ALWAYS super happy of the result. All of my clients loves them and I can never complain about the quality or whatever... because there is nothing to complain about. Service is clear, fast, clever, and the people from the design section are really helpful. The pins are always good quality, and since the first I ordered are still in a super nice shape, I will continue to work with Made by cooper in the future ! :) I am a tattoo artist and I always share your name whenever other artists ask me!"
Verified Customer
"Excellent from start to finish. From the initial order placing, dealing with the art department to get my colours spot on, to the finished article, everything was just so easy. The pins have turned out better than i could've hoped. will definitely be using again on future projects."
"Very quick turnaround and very good communication. This is our second order with Made By Cooper and it won't be our last!"
"I loved my experience with MbC - I've made 5 design orders with them already and the communication and thoughtful design help has been great. Most pins arrived in good condition, when ordering a smaller batch everything went great, with a larger one I've noticed more damage to the backing cards due to the way they're packaged."
"Great communication with the design process. Good quality of enamel pins produced."
"It is very practical and effective"
"Digital proofing and design assistance was amazingly helpful - good explanation of colours and design changes to get the best outcome, and finished patches are lovely quality. Lead/production time is llllllong (although this is explained and other options are available)"
"Liked the pins very much, turned out a bit smaller than I though but totally worth it!"
"Great quality pins! Good communication."
"Friendly and speedy service."
"Received my fabric patches and they're lovely!"
"Easy order, quick service, good quality"
"Excellent service although because my order was not 'simple' the process took a little longer than anticipated and the website payment system wanted to charge me 1000% more than quoted due to a computer glitch. Excellent end product though."
"I had a great experience with Made by Cooper. I made hard enamel pins for the first time and their design team helped prepare my design so it could be made into a pin. The pin itself looks exactly like the design I sent so I’m very happy about that. The only qualm I have is the colouring. The colours themselves are spot on it’s just that some coloured areas are matte while others are glossy/shiny. It differs between each pin which area is glossy or matte so in terms of consistency there doesn’t seem to be any. I’m not sure if that’s normal or not - I find it kinda odd is all. Other than that I’m satisfied with my purchase! Overall 4.5/5 stars"
"Great badges and easy to design and order."
"No issues of note. Quite a reasonable turnaround from ordering to receiving the product."
"Absolutely loved the final product. My design needed tweaking & was done so very professionally. The speed, look etc. everything is perfect. I expected to have to ‘settle’ with whatever arrived but was blown away by the quality of my pin badges. They were better than I had hoped for & arrived early! Only reason for 4 instead of 5 stars is the price. However, with the feel, look & quality of the badges I understand the cost & I’ll be going back!!"
"what u see is what you get. perfect. greetings from berlin"
"Good time, good process and good products.."
"Very pleased with Jacob's design and the high percentage of accurate badges bearing in mind the intricate design. Only let down was delivery being made when I was away on holiday having previously advised this. Luckily I was able to arranger for someone to collect the badges from the DPD collection point on the last available day."
"Good quality products and service. Time of delivery (over a month) could be improved but overall very satisfied."
"My enamel pins look great. Customer service was excellent. My only issue was my shipping information was sent to me after my pins arrived at my house."
Made by Cooper is rated 4.80 based on 2,585 reviews