Made by Cooper Reviews

Read Made by Cooper Reviews

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

Tell us how Made by Cooper made you happy
Communication between the company and myself was great and they were very friendly and efficient. However about 50% of my product wasn’t up to a perfect standard which was disappointing but I hopefully the next time I use this company it will be better.
Excellent quality of badges, delivered quickly!
I've been using Cooper now since October now to help me manufacture hard enamel pins and felt I'd hare some of my honest feedback to the company.

I've wanted to get into pin making for a while but given I had little experience with the process I decided to use this company to help in production. Cooper is a third party company who helps to liaison a manufacture in elsewhere, and I felt they'd be perfect for finding me the right manufacture. With my first few orders I was very impressed by the quality of the pins as well as the relatively fast process, and even introduced a friend to the company.

However, I felt somewhat left in the dark regarding manufacturing. After my pins where sent to production I didn't get any progress updates for close to a month, which is fine though I would appreciated some update emails or photos (which the manufactures do tend to offer I have since learnt).

Additionally, I found that the artwork proofs for the pins came where starting to degrade. At first I was very impressed by how my designs where translated, though in my more recent orders I, and my friend, battled to retain the most basic details. From needing to ask for upwards of six revisions to get the back-stamp to read correctly, to whole portions of the pins design going missing, to lines being out of place when they simply needed to be traced off my design(s).

I'm slowly finding more flaws in the pins I've ordered, and my emails are being misread. I hope deeply this is but a blip, as I have enjoyed using this company for the past several months, though I feel I have outgrown it.

Will I be using this company again? Probably; I wish to finish a line of 12 pins I've been working on and have already made 4 using this company so feel it best to continue here for consistency. But any upcoming projects I'll be going elsewhere, as I wish to have a more hands on experience.

In short, if you're making pins as a one off and don't want to deal with the haste of tracking down a trusted manufacture, Cooper is the way to go. They are a good stepping off point for people who wanna get into pin making, as they are good training weals. The pin quality is generally good and for less picky clients they are great at helping your ideas come to reality.

TLDR: The pins are good quality, though in recent months the art proof team seems to have slipped, though I recon they'll be back on their feet before long.
Great quality and superb finish.
I have brought 7 different designs of enamel pins now and have loved them all! The quality is excellent and reasonably priced!

I have had issues with one of the pins but the team have got onto it straight away and do their best to help you out.
Trop contente de mes pin's. Je vais en refaire !
Amazingly easy to order and contact them. Professional and High Quality products. Only wish is that if things are delayed to be updated a bit more please with a new estimated delivery date πŸ€—.
Very efficient and easy to place our order. My only feedback would be to stop with the invoice reminders (I've had 3) - we're an NHS trust following standard procurement processes so I don't understand the urgency with payment? Surely you work with lots of NHS organisations (we purchased the rainbow badges) and they would all be following a similar process?
I'm very happy with the quality of the product. Used to that with enamel pins orders, air fresheners are great too. However, some packagings were soiled with perfumed oil and packed together, so the printed backcards sticks and stains to each other (paper and plastic). I join an exemple. 27 packagings over 200 are deteriorated and I'm not able to sell them, so a commercial gesture would be very pleasant :) Thanks
Made by Cooper 4 star review on 29th August 2020
The final product was of excellent quality and just like our design. I only wish I'd asked to see the threads in person before production as the yellow is a lot paler in reality than on the PC screen. We had excellent help with deciding on embroidery vs woven. However, as the design was changed from one to the other, there was no prompting or discussion about changing the finish, such as the type of edge and the final badge was 80% of what I'd wanted. Overall really satisfied and would use again.
Excellent service! We were kept informed of the progress of our order and even though delays were encountered due to Covid-19 issues we were very pleased with the service we received.
very easy to order, very quick, very good service, great product. I will order from here again!
Excellent quality pins, easy to order and good value!
The soft enamel pins I ordered came out very nicely. I’ve used Made by Cooper a few times now and always been impressed with the fidelity to my drawing the design team is able to achieve.
Good service, listened to what we needed, would use again
Really happy, friendly service and the pins look cool :) delivery took a while longer than anticipated but that’s to be expected given the circumstances. Thanks!
Very good exchanges with the team. The enamel pins are well done with all the details of my designs! Some arrived with a mistake and Made by Cooper had them re-done right away. In short, I recommend! 😁
Made by Cooper 4 star review on 21st May 2020
Helpful and professional support with a great result at the end πŸ‘
Helpful team and efficient turn around. The coins look great, if they are not exactly as we expected them to be.
Very happy with the finished product, customer service was helpful and price per badge is very competitive. Only downside I can see is delivery times are very long compared to competitors, even when not delayed as they outsource to China for manufacturing.

(mine took even longer than expected, and I was not informed of the delay until I asked - I should have been notified the moment they knew.)

However, the product was worth the wait as you can see in the images.
Made by Cooper 4 star review on 14th April 2020