Made by Cooper Reviews

Catriona
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 3rd June 2020
Kris
More Photos & Videos
very easy to order, very quick, very good service, great product. I will order from here again!
Excellent quality pins, easy to order and good value!
The soft enamel pins I ordered came out very nicely. I’ve used Made by Cooper a few times now and always been impressed with the fidelity to my drawing the design team is able to achieve.
Good service, listened to what we needed, would use again
Really happy, friendly service and the pins look cool :) delivery took a while longer than anticipated but that’s to be expected given the circumstances. Thanks!
Very good exchanges with the team. The enamel pins are well done with all the details of my designs! Some arrived with a mistake and Made by Cooper had them re-done right away. In short, I recommend! 😁
Made by Cooper 4 star review on 21st May 2020
Helpful and professional support with a great result at the end 👍
Helpful team and efficient turn around. The coins look great, if they are not exactly as we expected them to be.
Very happy with the finished product, customer service was helpful and price per badge is very competitive. Only downside I can see is delivery times are very long compared to competitors, even when not delayed as they outsource to China for manufacturing.

(mine took even longer than expected, and I was not informed of the delay until I asked - I should have been notified the moment they knew.)

However, the product was worth the wait as you can see in the images.
Made by Cooper 4 star review on 14th April 2020
Working with Made by Cooper was so easy! The whole process was clear and the communication was clear. My product was high quality but wasn't exactly what I was hoping for. Some of the colors ended up being too dark in person. But I think this is due to on-screen compared to in person. I will also be changing the metal I used for next time because the lines don't show up well. I will be making more pins and keep these things in mind! These are still high quality and can be sold. I can't wait to see how my soft enamel pins do for my customers!
Made by Cooper 4 star review on 13th April 2020
Good quality pins but some of the points are not as centered as they should be. The enamel looks great.
Fast delivery. Item as described. Only criticism I have environmentally there was no need for the large box for 2 small badges
Good communications and advice, product arrived quickly, happy client.
Very good service and communication. It would better if there was a way of seeing the finished product before they were massed made, as the computer design picture is not wholly accurate as the writing on the finished product is very hard to read.
Many thanks
Friendly, efficient. Kept well up to date with how the order was being processed.
Fast, efficient service from the initial design brief tweaks, to confirmation and delivery, plus fab professional customer service.
We also love the affordability of your products- as a small charity we have a limited budget for branding materials and Made By Cooper provided amazing quality pin badges for the most reasonable price.
Amazing quality pins and excellent customer service :)

Turnaround is a bit slow but with planning that should be no issue.
The pins look amazing. The only problem was that they forgot to remove the die-cut outline on the backing card. Fortunately it's not visible when the pin is on.
Love my pins, they are beautiful and better than expected ! It was my first time making some and madebycooper made it so easy! Unfortunately some of the backs are bend.
The process was very easy, smooth, and efficient! Very happy with my order, and will definitely order again!!
Made by Cooper is rated 4.81 based on 2,964 reviews