Made by Cooper Reviews

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

Tell us how Made by Cooper made you happy

customer service
Alan Parkinson
"I ordered some badges for participants of a project I'm leading. I had a design in mind, and this was amended slightly to fit the specification of the hard enamel badges. I was offered a different format, but decided to go for the amended design, which has worked out beautifully. Next time round, I would perhaps try the free colour-change design to produce different colour ways. If I have need of more badges I will certainly be back. There's a real buzz from those who receive the pins. My only comment would be to look for a paper based 'bag' to protect the pins from scratches in the delivery if that was possible."
Maude Koster
"3 years and 7 different designs as pins, and I am ALWAYS super happy of the result. All of my clients loves them and I can never complain about the quality or whatever... because there is nothing to complain about. Service is clear, fast, clever, and the people from the design section are really helpful. The pins are always good quality, and since the first I ordered are still in a super nice shape, I will continue to work with Made by cooper in the future ! :) I am a tattoo artist and I always share your name whenever other artists ask me!"
Verified Customer
"Excellent from start to finish. From the initial order placing, dealing with the art department to get my colours spot on, to the finished article, everything was just so easy. The pins have turned out better than i could've hoped. will definitely be using again on future projects."
"Good result but minus that it seems impossible to get hold of a receipt. Dashboard is poorly developed..."
"Great service wonderful people. The reason I'm giving more stars is quality control. The badges themselves are ok, a little murky and the pins haven't been centered but vary considerably. Now, I did go for the cheapest option and with hindsight I maybe should have opted for the Premium option, which I probably will do next time"
"Unfortunately won’t use again. 3 stars are for a very clear email communication, heart pouring in-house designer and fast shipping. However, the final pin products I received are 50% flawed. Around 5% is a C grade, 45% B, 47% A and 3% is an AA, considering the accuracy of both line arts and how the enamel surface has turned out. There were extras for cutouts, limited at only 4 colors per pin, if not, another extras. So what I expected from the price I paid should have resulted more of the A grade pins. Without any chance to see pin samples, color samples or changing the color if it turned out too dull/bright in person, this production is almost a lottery. Overall it’s okay if you need a beautiful portfolio pin manu. I have ordered from Made by Cooper once, way before this order, and they turned out all AA grade pins! Just need to add a bit of luck! :)"
"I've used Made by Cooper before and have been really happy with the product - the colours and the finish are beautiful. Unfortunately this time around I went with the safety pin option on the back and a large number of the pins in my order were faulty as the clasps on the back did not work."
"We printed some pins with Cooper. They were done quickly and look good, the only problem is we asked for a white substrate and what we received was definitely not white—more of a light gray/lavender. We wrote the company, which previously had very good communication, to ask if this was correct and got no response. Soon after I got this request for a review. The pins cost us $250 for 50 of them, it would be nice if they were the right color."
"there are some pins with defects or scratch"
"One of the items ordered was 100% sadly the second item was not as expected. MBC did agree to take the item back but we were charged a design fee which is what caused the incorrect expectation in the first place. I would use MBC again as the quality is very good. However, I would point out to other buyers to question every last detail to make sure you are ordering what you require."
"Great socks but I ordered two shades of green (lawn stripes, light green, dark green) and sent a photo of the colours on another garment, but I got what is clearly green and yellow, so they look awful."
Thanks for the review and you find the socks to be great quality, we've checked the design and colours supplied and find them to be correct in colour with two greens as approved.
"Sewing quality is very good and the payment process is excellent. I just miss seeing one sample of the real patch ( not a picture approval ) before going on with the rest of the production. I received a good quality item with some defects that could be saved if so."
"The pin itself is very good quality but the silkscreen process is very poor. I don’t suggest to pay an extra if you want a well-done good-quality work cause they don’t put the silkscreen right to the area you want and they say it’s acceptable. (I already email and talk to them) I’d probably order them again cause they do make a great pin but just without a silkscreen."
"They've been quick in producing my designs and getting them delivered."
"This was my third time ordering enamel pins from MadeByCooper and, to be completely honest, I was a little disappointed with the results on these pins. I'm not sure if it was poor timing on my part, but I placed an order during one of their multiple order promotions, and I wonder if they just got pretty swamped with orders. Either way, the quality wasn't as great as the last two orders I've gotten from them. These pins had a lot of missing enamel, specifically in the spots of the bobcat. The enamel was sunken in on a few pins, resulting in a weird bubble effect. Some pins were chipped, others had large flecks of metal showing. I picked out 20 pins out of the 100 I ordered of this design that I will absolutely not be able to sell at the full price I had set for these. I don't think I'll have an issue selling the defects at a discount, but it is unfortunate to receive such a large quantity of faulty pins (no where near as bad as an order I did with a company previously to finding MadeByCooper, but it still brought back bad feelings) in a single order. Despite that though, as usual, the communication was great, the shipping was speedy (though I still have not received a shipping notice about the other order of pins I got alongside this one), production was done within a good time frame, and most importantly, people still really like the pins (: I'm still very happy with MadeByCoopers service, and will continue doing business with them."
Thanks for the review, sorry to hear about the issues, please do contact us with the problems and send us some photos, we do fix clear defects.
"It was OK. The pins arrived from China when they should and the quality was fine. Being local, I was able to visit the office. I was told about having a backing card for my pins for free if I left a business card, which I did. Bad news, when I paid on line (I couldn’t do that in the office) the option didn’t come up. I left the conversation I had in the notes, but to avail. So the pins arrived, without glitz, in little plastic bags."
"So I give Made by Cooper a 5/5 for the pins we ordered however I give them a 1/5 for the patches we ordered. The quality of each is night and day. Very disappointed with the patches and the cheapness. Paying over $2.50 each I expected so much more from them, thankfully their pin quality came out good."
"Hello! I am a long term customer with Made By Cooper, and have been ordering my designs from them for over a year, and have invested a lot of time and money into dealing with their company. Recently I place an order for a design which was supposed to arrive to me by April 5 at the latest. Not only did this one arrive late - which I had to contact them about since I had not heard anything, after I sent them an email I didn’t receive a reply for a few days, miraculously after I sent the email, the following day the item was shipped, although I didn’t mind waiting - when I received these, I was very lucky they were handed to me, after they were addressed to Oliver and not my own name. For those who don’t know, Oliver is one of the contacts at Made by Cooper. As mentioned, I was very lucky to have had my order handed over to me as this was not addressed to my name. In the end, I did receive my pins, and they are gorgeous, so thank you again for amazing for the amazing pins. However, I find it a little concerning that these were not addressed to me, even after inputting my details in to the website, paying a lot of money for my pins, and then waiting almost 2 months for them to arrive with the incorrect name on the order. Thanks for your time."
"The quality of the pins is pretty good. I had chosen to manufacture my pins with MBC as I was attracted by the free design service having limited design software. I had hoped for more creative input on your part; like taking a design to a tattoo artist for them to then effectively take your idea and make it into a feasible design. I understand I am the client and it's my design however I felt that you could have made suggestions as to what would look good and use your design skills to make the design come together better."
"I received my product after just over one month, and most of the pins were perfect. About 40% had minor defects (scratching, inconsistant line sizes) and only two pins had very major defects (marbled red coloring in one pin and a whole chunk missing from another). So overall the product is fine. I didn’t realize beforehand that they outsource to China, and are essential just a middleman. For being just a middleman, however, it’s strange that their communication is very cold and not prompt. You don’t get any production photos, and the status update system they have only shows you the very basics (proof sent, order in production, or order dispatched). They don’t stick very well to your proofs. I had so many back and forths of botched proofs and very unhelpful replies for my second set of pins that I ended up choosing another manufacturer. (And this different manufacturer ended up being able to perfectly reproduce my design for about half of the price, with amazing communication!) So all in all a very mediocre company. Had the communication been better (not cold, distant, few and far between) I would have left a better review and had a much better experience. But what really bothers me, is the fact that I searched for manufacturers for weeks and settled with them because of their amazing reviews... and now I see why they have such reviews. Bribery. Shame on you. (See photo.)"
"I am happy with the pins I received, in large part due to what a good experience it was to work with Made by Cooper's design team. The pins are of excellent quality. Receiving the pins was another matter. They were initially sent to another customer. While it has all worked out, it was a hassle to actually get the pins."
"The project was completed"
"Pin quality was great and rush order got to me sooner than expected!"
Made by Cooper is rated 4.80 based on 2,591 reviews