Made by Cooper Reviews

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

Tell us how Made by Cooper made you happy

customer service
Alan Parkinson
"I ordered some badges for participants of a project I'm leading. I had a design in mind, and this was amended slightly to fit the specification of the hard enamel badges. I was offered a different format, but decided to go for the amended design, which has worked out beautifully. Next time round, I would perhaps try the free colour-change design to produce different colour ways. If I have need of more badges I will certainly be back. There's a real buzz from those who receive the pins. My only comment would be to look for a paper based 'bag' to protect the pins from scratches in the delivery if that was possible."
Maude Koster
"3 years and 7 different designs as pins, and I am ALWAYS super happy of the result. All of my clients loves them and I can never complain about the quality or whatever... because there is nothing to complain about. Service is clear, fast, clever, and the people from the design section are really helpful. The pins are always good quality, and since the first I ordered are still in a super nice shape, I will continue to work with Made by cooper in the future ! :) I am a tattoo artist and I always share your name whenever other artists ask me!"
Verified Customer
"Excellent from start to finish. From the initial order placing, dealing with the art department to get my colours spot on, to the finished article, everything was just so easy. The pins have turned out better than i could've hoped. will definitely be using again on future projects."
"I received my pins order way sooner than I was expecting it, and I'm very happy with the products. The graphic designer working with me made a great job adapting my artwork for the manufacturing, and was quick to respond to my ask for modifications on the files. It was a positive first experience with the company, and I will come back for my next pins for sure!"
"I run a small business making pins to help spread awareness about invisible chronic illnesses, and Made by Cooper are now my go-to people for getting pins made. I've tried several others, but the amazing quality, help, and professionalism of Made by Cooper, have me coming back again and again. Feedback from my customers is also amazing, especially comments on colour and finish. Here's looking forward to many more orders to come. :-)"
"Ordered the Star Baker badges for our Macmillan bake-off, arrived quickly and in perfect condition, thank you very much :-)"
"I had been wanting pins made for ages and finally took the plunge to have some ordered. The communication between myself and the design team was smooth and easy. I will definitely be using this company again!"
"Web site easy to use and order came very quickly. Good quality. Will definitely use again."
"It was really good! I'd like to ask you for your services again."
"Great service from review to delivery! Was a little tricky getting from design to production ready but we got there in the end ;)"
"Great service and excellent customer support. Really pleased with how the pins turned out. Thank you"
"Amazing customer service! Everyone was so helpful during the design and production process. I would definitely recommend!"
"I am 100% satisfied with the quality and definitely going to order again and again! Thank you for the amazing job ❤️"
"Excellent product and service. Arrived much quicker than estimated when ordering."
"Made By Cooper have delivered probably my best merch item to date. I’m having loads of interest in them not just from those who like my music, but simply because they find the badges so pretty"
"Ils sont parfaits , merci!"
"Awesome speedy service. Fantstic products"
"Made by Cooper just keep's on impressing me. I just got a woven patch made for my band Klutæ, and it's just amazing how sharp the logo is on that patch. I will shall return with many more orders! THANK YOU!!!"
"Fantastic team and quality"
"Great customer support and amazing quality of the end product :) We loved the branded socks that we've ordered via MadeByCooper!"
"Excellent customer service from the both sales staff and design team. Can not fault the quality of the product either....brilliant. I would highly recommend them!"
"First order, but will be back for more! Thank you"
"I’ve used Made by Cooper for 5 pin badge designs now and they never disappoint. Quick turn around and always quicker delivery than expected, and consistently high quality finish! They’re an all round excellent company and I wouldn’t go anywhere else for pins. Keep on nailing it Made by Cooper 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟"
Made by Cooper is rated 4.80 based on 2,591 reviews