Made by Cooper Reviews

Catriona
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 3rd June 2020
Kris
More Photos & Videos
it was my first time dealing with them and i am very impressed with the quality of the pins and the customer service. i will definetly order from them again.
Great service. Helped me to find the right solution for what I needed, really pleased with the woven patches I ended up ordering.
I am highly impressed by Made by Cooper! My experience with them was not only easy, they were professional and friendly, fast with the process, and there was great communication the whole time. Once I received my Hard Enamel Pins I was jumping up and down with joy - they looked even better than I imagined! Made by Cooper did a beautiful job and I would recommend them to everyone. Wonderful product and service, all around!
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 7th July 2020
I ordered a set of enamel pin badges, the process for ordering and having the design approved by the Made by Cooper team was fast and smooth. The pins themselves are absolutely stunning, top quality - I'll certainly be ordering again!
My custom hard enamel pins turned out beautifully. The design team were super helpful and all my questions were responded to promptly. I'll definitely be back!
Unbelievable service and quality! Absolutely delighted with my pin badges.
My third design and purchase from Made by Cooper. Always an excellent service, excellent design,and excellent quality at a great price
One of those times when things are better than you expected.
Sold out straight away and had to order more
Really easy process for my first ever order - got the design exactly spot on from the image I sent them and even helped me design the backing card. Pins have arrived and they are fantastic quality - really pleased.
I ordered my "Fe Godwn Ni Eto" pins from Made by Cooper. They are beautifully made, and make my design look amazing. Will definitely be using them again. Already recommended to several friends.
Wonderful service and a beautiful product that surpassed all my expectations. Made By Cooper offered fantastic design help and produced an enamel badge for my Club Members that they're all delighted with.
Excellent service and delivered ahead of date given. Will use again
Very nice work
Quick and good uality
The quality and the professionalism of superb
Speedy and courteous service. doctors and staff are really happy with their badges
Communication with staff was easy and helpful. As a first time pin maker they helped me to understand the process and the best specs for what I wanted. I contacted them close to the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic so they were pivoting to remote work but it didn't affect their customer service at all. The pins arrived efficiently and were exactly what I wanted. Would recommend.
Great service - really good design - and very well made badges, produced and delivered promptly - thank you!
always good experience . sometime juste we need a less delay . but happy with quality and arrive always on time .
thanx
Brilliant service! Cannot fault you guys at all. the design team are fantastic and so helpful. My designs pretty much come out just how i want them. The pins themselves come out at such a high standard.
Serviable et efficace