Made by Cooper Reviews

Read Made by Cooper Reviews

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

Tell us how Made by Cooper made you happy
The design team took my doodles and turned them into an epic digital design. Production was quick, and despite a covid day my order only arrived 1 working day after schedule. Would recommend.
Posted 17 minutes ago
I was worried the process was gonna be a hassle, like every other time I made pins, but I was wrong and they made it super easy. Good recommendations on the design and the pins look great.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 16th January 2021
Posted 1 hour ago
High quality & beautiful finish on our custom designed pins has made for great promo merchandise for our film!
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 16th January 2021
Posted 1 hour ago
My go-to company for pin badges and other custom made items. Really helpful in the planning and design stage, and then I really appreciate the updates that I get up to and including the delivery. Fair prices and excellent communication.
Was very happy with my badges especially how affective the glow in the dark looks! Will order again ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Products exactly as shown/described. Very fast delivery!
Each pin is quality to detail. Wouldn’t go anywhere else. Real high spec, great customer service and reliable
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 10th January 2021
Absolutely delighted with my pins! The process was made quick and easy with the help of the designers! I couldn’t have asked for a better result! Very excited to come back with my next design very soon! Many thanks! Pinup Parrot
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 10th January 2021
Good quality pin badges. Excellent customer service & communication. I like the online status tracking. Will order again!
Ordered my first ever batch of enamel pins from Made By Cooper and they were super helpful throughout the whole process and I am so happy with the finished products!! Thank you!
Had a great experience ordering my first pins. All communication was quick, clear, and helpful. Adjustments were made with no issues and the final product is beautiful!
Very efficient & friendly service. I particularly appreciated the prompt communication levels leading to receiving my item.
Very quick turn around from ordering to receiving non-custom pin badges and also from enquiring with a custom design to having the design reviewed and returned to confirm for production. Lovely quality badges received so far. Looking forward to receiving my custom pin badges!
I had a really amazing , professional response , but with humility as I was getting pins for my best friend’s funeral. Very kind .
well make pins, good communication
Absolutely stunning! After I saw some samples I knew Made by Cooper was the right choice for getting a great design, and they nailed it. To be honest I was amazed their price included design support and feedback, which meant I had full confidence placing a large order and won't think twice before ordering from them again. Thank you!
Lovey sock print - and arrived just before Christmas too. As ever great service and a fine product form Made by Cooper.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 29th December 2020 Made by Cooper 5 star review on 29th December 2020 Made by Cooper 5 star review on 29th December 2020
Absolutely stunning pins, thank you! I can't wait to get them into the world!
The lovely designer was very helpful with all of the questions I had (as a first time buyer I had a few!) and the process was so smooth and easy.
Really Good quality and the Badges were bigger than a normal one. The detail was spot on and the correspondence when buying was good too.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 21st December 2020
I ordered stock pins from Made by Cooper super last minute as a stand in for something that fell through. I had the product the next day and it all looked amazing. So glad I jumped at buying 3 sets so that we are covered for the next 3 years of prices. Definitely not the last time I order from here
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 19th December 2020