Made by Cooper Reviews

Read Made by Cooper Reviews

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

Tell us how Made by Cooper made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Tristram
Scott
Hanneke
Birgit
More Photos & Videos
The quality and design of the pins was exceptional. The hard enamel gives a top quality finish. The pin colour was a great match for our logo artwork and it was worth having a custom design cardboard mount. Worth waiting for!
Great service, with friendly staff and a high quality product
Would recommend.
Amazing service!!!
The design wasn’t quite right to begin with & we were guided through steps by the team to ensure we got the best result.
They are PERFECT!!!
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 1st June 2020
I love the way the pin and backing card came out. The printing is clear and crisp. The pin is perfect.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 31st May 2020
As a new customer I was very impressed with the attention and follow-through assistance to my queries when requesting a quote and advice on what may or may not be feasible given our detailed logo. Quotes and responses were prompt and comprehensive, updates were provided clearly and on an ongoing basis, and the received product is of high quality and certainly meets our expectations. Highly recommended.
The service Made by Cooper provides is excellent. The design team offers professional help during the production process and the produced good have a really good quality! I'm really happy with my order
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 26th May 2020
Efficient and friendly service with integrity
This pin couldn't be more perfect! The colours were accurate, the quality is amazing Thank you!!!
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 26th May 2020
I loved the personal contact via e-mail during the production process. I think the ordening system via the website was very clear, also the follow-up e-mails were on point. I felt monitored during the entire (exciting!) process.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 25th May 2020
Although the date of the delivery had to be pushed back because of the circumstances right now, I was very impressed overall with the final product. Only about 25% had slight flaws (barely noticeable unless you're as picky as me) and the colours came out perfectly!
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 25th May 2020
The soft enamel pins I received are very high quality and the colour is perfect! The staff was very helpful about choosing colour and designs and the processing time was very quick!
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 25th May 2020
The badges were exactly what we want and well made. We look forward to raising money for blood bikes.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 23rd May 2020
I wanted to create an enamel badge for our business and Made in Cooper couldn't have been more helpful with my endless questions and queries and they have produced a fantastic badge for us and exactly what we wanted. I couldn't recommend them more highly.
Good communication and turnaround. Slight delay in delivery due to Covid but was kept informed. Quote was a tad higher than some others but shipped from the UK so there were no import duties you face with some other providers who ship direct from China.
So impressed, received personal and speedy replies to email enquires. Badges arrived quickly and quality is amazing for the low prices. We are especially grateful for the service, considering the current crisis and will certainly order again. Badges are a thank you for our fantastic key workers so we really are happy. Thank you and take care, Aspire Home Carers Ltd
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 20th May 2020
We love Made by Cooper, great service, great products and a really cool easy to use website and delivery service.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 20th May 2020
Absolutely gorgeous pins, the quality is always fantastic with these lads and they're always a pleasure to work with.
Great product and great service. I ordered some NHS rainbow badges and was pleasantly surprised with the quality. Many thanks!
I was so excited when our NHS LGBTQ+ badges turned up and as soon as I opened them, wow, they’re so nice!

Our team love the Rainbow Badge scheme and absolutely love the badges and we’re all wearing them with pride
I was more than happy with my first order of pin badges. They were a if top quality and the production and delivery was spot on. I certainly will be reordering and also recommending Made by Cooper.
Made by Cooper is rated 4.81 based on 2,908 reviews