Made by Cooper Reviews

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

Tell us how Made by Cooper made you happy

customer service
Alan Parkinson
"I ordered some badges for participants of a project I'm leading. I had a design in mind, and this was amended slightly to fit the specification of the hard enamel badges. I was offered a different format, but decided to go for the amended design, which has worked out beautifully. Next time round, I would perhaps try the free colour-change design to produce different colour ways. If I have need of more badges I will certainly be back. There's a real buzz from those who receive the pins. My only comment would be to look for a paper based 'bag' to protect the pins from scratches in the delivery if that was possible."
Maude Koster
"3 years and 7 different designs as pins, and I am ALWAYS super happy of the result. All of my clients loves them and I can never complain about the quality or whatever... because there is nothing to complain about. Service is clear, fast, clever, and the people from the design section are really helpful. The pins are always good quality, and since the first I ordered are still in a super nice shape, I will continue to work with Made by cooper in the future ! :) I am a tattoo artist and I always share your name whenever other artists ask me!"
Verified Customer
"Excellent from start to finish. From the initial order placing, dealing with the art department to get my colours spot on, to the finished article, everything was just so easy. The pins have turned out better than i could've hoped. will definitely be using again on future projects."
"Amazing customer service! Everyone was so helpful during the design and production process. I would definitely recommend!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"I am 100% satisfied with the quality and definitely going to order again and again! Thank you for the amazing job ❤️"
"Excellent product and service. Arrived much quicker than estimated when ordering."
"Made By Cooper have delivered probably my best merch item to date. I’m having loads of interest in them not just from those who like my music, but simply because they find the badges so pretty"
"Ils sont parfaits , merci!"
"Awesome speedy service. Fantstic products"
"Made by Cooper just keep's on impressing me. I just got a woven patch made for my band Klutæ, and it's just amazing how sharp the logo is on that patch. I will shall return with many more orders! THANK YOU!!!"
"Fantastic team and quality"
"Great customer support and amazing quality of the end product :) We loved the branded socks that we've ordered via MadeByCooper!"
"Excellent customer service from the both sales staff and design team. Can not fault the quality of the product either....brilliant. I would highly recommend them!"
"First order, but will be back for more! Thank you"
"I’ve used Made by Cooper for 5 pin badge designs now and they never disappoint. Quick turn around and always quicker delivery than expected, and consistently high quality finish! They’re an all round excellent company and I wouldn’t go anywhere else for pins. Keep on nailing it Made by Cooper 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟"
"Excellent product, exactly what I had imagined when I sent the design through, easily the best quote out of the three I received, really pleased with the quality of the badges and the communication and help from Made by Cooper."
"Really easy to use online service, resulting in a great end product. Will certainly use Made By Cooper for future projects."
"Luke was really help and quick to sort out our vague redesign requests. He came up with a great idea that we hadn't even thought of. Really quick service from image approval to delivery."
"Absolutely brilliant service very helpful throughout the whole process."
"exactly what we wanted, good customer service would recommend."
"It was actually my very first time ordering pins and I was happy to have done it by Made by Cooper. They really helped me through the process of checking my design. Have the opportunity to check your design before production is a real time and money saver!"
"Brilliant at every stage! I had issues ordering and their customer service sorted it within the hour, the proofs come through really quick and both times I've ordered, the pins were delivered a week before they were due! And, of course, they were gorgeous and high quality pins!"
"Very helpful advice in readjusting my design to work small details into the product I'd selected, and near-immediate response via email. Finish on embroidered badges was incredible."
Made by Cooper is rated 4.80 based on 2,581 reviews