Made by Cooper Reviews

Read Made by Cooper Reviews

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

Tell us how Made by Cooper made you happy
My pins are absolutely stunning! Everyone has been so helpful during the whole process and they’ve come out absolutely perfect! I’ll definitely be ordering again!
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 4th September 2020
Shipping went beyond the promised date by two weeks. The pin once arrived looked good but was useless since I needed it for an event.
I am so impressed with the quality of the pins I received. The customer service at Made by Cooper is wonderful. Their design team was quick, kind, and competent. They made the slight changes I needed to ensure my pins would be beautiful. Thank you!!
Communication between the company and myself was great and they were very friendly and efficient. However about 50% of my product wasn’t up to a perfect standard which was disappointing but I hopefully the next time I use this company it will be better.
Absolutely brilliant !!! So very simple to arrange, flexibility of choice, well designed, promptly dispatched, reasonably priced, and aesthetically perfect.
I can't believe how cute those pins turned out! I'm so happy with them. The colors and lines are exactly how I imagined them.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 16th February 2021
We received them, and after checking all of them manually, we wanted to pass on our thanks! They’re great, and we’re really impressed with the outcome! Thanks for sticking with us to complete the order.
I love them! The quality is really good even though I had some very small cuts that needed to be made
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 15th February 2021
My order arrived very promptly the next day - thank you.
....never disappointed, always great quality and prompt delivery service, keep up the good work guys.
Fantastic performance from the in-house design team and great service all round. I did a lot of research into my supplies before choosing MbC and I don't regret that decision for a second
My experience with Made by Cooper was excellent from start to finish. I sent over my enamel pin design and was swiftly responded to with the artwork file which i asked for some amends to and was met with a friendly response and the changes made quickly. The pins arrived on the exact day predicted and the quality and detail is outstanding. I will be getting more pins made ASAP!
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 13th February 2021
They always produce the best-looking pins! I love that they make sure everything is right before they print, and always treat me like I'm valued. I will continue to use them as my main pin source for my growing business!!!
Amazing quality and came super quick!
As someone who didn’t have experience in making pins and only work in procreate rather than in vector based systems, I was interested in Made by Cooper due to their free design service. They were able to translate my procreate design into amazing soft enamel pins, I would highly recommend them for anyone who is hesitant about making pins.
They have the most amazing design team, willing to help you make adjustments until you’re satisfied! Production quality is also incredible. I love every experience I have with made by Cooper!
The design was exactly what I wanted! Beautiful and was a hot item at my venue open house.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 7th February 2021
The pins arrived very fast, also the quality is excellent, I was a little worried that the color will be affected by the glow in the dark ink that I use, but the result is unbeatable, I am very happy
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 6th February 2021 Made by Cooper 5 star review on 6th February 2021 Made by Cooper 5 star review on 6th February 2021 Made by Cooper 5 star review on 6th February 2021
Have ordered a fair few pins from Made by Cooper now, and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. From start to finish they've been helpful with alterations, to fixing an issue I had with one of the designs. Even with the current state of things, I wasn't waiting too long after the expected dates for pins to arrive.
This was my first enamel pin and I was SOOO nervous. Wasn't exactly sure what I was doing or how they would come out – but I couldn't be happier. The team at Cooper was ridiculously helpful, working through my different versions. And when the package came in the mail I was so impressed on how they came out.
The pins are good quality and arrived quickly but the colour of the pin is not the same as the design I submitted. It’s not terribly different but different enough to be noticed.
I also had to confirm my approval 4 times before they started production. I receive email after email asking me to confirm, I did every time and it wasn’t until I sent customer service my own email that they finally started.
Overall a good experience but a evidently a little frustrating and disappointing
Made by Cooper is rated 4.80 based on 3,226 reviews