Made by Cooper Reviews

965 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

How would you rate Made by Cooper?

Unverified Reviewer

2 months, no pins, no apology, terrible service
Jeremiah
Verified Buyer

They came out great. I was wondering what I would need to do to have you post my pin on your Instagram. Thank you.
Hugo
Verified Buyer

Good communication! Received on time! And beautiful result!! Haappyy customer!
Kerrie
Verified Buyer

Great customer service and product designed for me
Peter
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and a quality product with very good definition.
Katja
Verified Buyer

The pins are amazing, they look great and exactly like the drawing. Out of 103 pins that were send to me 7 are defective though, some dents in the enamel, or stains and one of the backings doesn't work. But on average that's pretty good I guess. They seem to work best on thicker cloth, since they spin upside down on thinner cloth, maybe there should be an option for double pins on the back for heavier enamel pins?
The people who work at made by cooper are also very patient and help you with any questions they have. The whole process took about two months.
Archerd
Verified Buyer

Good communication, timely delivery and most importantly - top quality product!
Rose
Verified Buyer

I'm really happy with how the product came out and the different options that you offer. You guys are a little more expensive than your competitors but I chose you because of your past work with my favourite artists and that your based in ny hometown. However, I found there was a great lack of communication. After ordering there was zero interaction, and I had to ask about when I would received he proof, etc. Other than that I'm really please with the quality of the product.
T
Verified Buyer

The product quality is great! The only thing that needs tweaking is the ordering system-(there needs to be a better method for reordering the same product), response time (it often took for me to have to reach out to find out the status of my order which is a pain when you live in another country) there needs to be an automated update system.
Verified Buyer

They worked very well with us to help create the design which we wanted, the item arrived on time and as expected and the delivery of sample coins really helped us to gauge what we wanted from the design
Steve
Verified Buyer

brilliant product delivered on time
Oliver
Verified Buyer

My lapel pins came out bette than I expected! Top notch production, quality and each pin was carefully packaged.
Catherine
Verified Buyer

Very easy to order. Finished product was excellent quality.
Verified Buyer

Great badges. Looked brilliant. Arrived the day after ordering.
William
Verified Buyer

Very professional service, great attention to detail and a great product.
Katherine
Verified Buyer

I recently made my first order of 2 types of badges that I had designed. The fantastic team at Made by Cooper went through the process with me, adjusting everything until I was totally happy. The badges are fantastic quality and I would recommend them to anyone looking to have something made.
Gabrielle

Product quality
Vanid

Always great service!
I've placed 6 orders since last year. Everytime I have any issues, they rectify the situation for me promptly. They also have great customer service and are always willing to answer any question or concerns promptly. These are the reasons I keep coming back.
Verified Buyer

It was out first testing order. Now we are going for some more.
Verified Buyer

The pins I recieved look great and the graphic design service is definitely a really nice feature to have. I would really only comment on communication - while employees were accomodating, I think it was generally a little impersonal.
Made by Cooper is rated 4.76 based on 965 reviews