Made by Cooper Reviews

Read Made by Cooper Reviews

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

Tell us how Made by Cooper made you happy
Fantastic place to order from really happy with product fast delivery brilliant all round would definitely order again thank you so much xx
Process was great and easy, product arrived before expected. The design team reached out to me for some comments regarding changes they recommended and it turned out great!
I am very delighted with the pin badges made by Cooper. Top quality and precision! I am a fussy person and 'Made by Cooper' paid a lot of attention to the detail on my design and were able to produce it. They were also very helpful on the phone when I asked for help. I loved the idea that they can work from a sketched drawing.
My badge design though simple had a number of design elements that were comprehensively covered in the four options I was given and The simplest won hands down with elements that I hadn't considered.
Really pleased with our Antique Gold look soft enamel pin badges, they are small but perfectly formed and the V4 Wood Flooring logo looks sharp and legible. Great value and good service.
Wow I’m super impressed! Not only is the quality of my woven patches amazing but the customer service is 10/10! The design team were so patient with me and gave me as many options as I needed. It’s quite daunting to make such a large order online but Made by Cooper was so specific and helpful, it left me feeling very confident to make future orders with them. Thank you again for all your help!
Everything is perfect. The product is so clean and well done. Love it !
Concise and swift service, any issues were clearly explained and a solution provided. Delivery was prompt and the finished product was beyond expectations. Would happily recommend 'Made by Cooper' to a colleague or friend.
Order of 50 pieces, soft enamel. About 40 of them had epoxy drips. One of them having an unknown 'thing' stuck to its back. Made by Cooper, after assuring me that "We believe this minor flaw doesn't affect the overall use or aesthetic of the badges but we will on this occasion remake these 40pcs for you." told me to send back, with my own monetary means, to them. International shipping. That after 3 weeks of waiting of them. This was my first time ordering pins anywhere, and what should have been an elating and happy and satisfying process turned out to be extremely upsetting and disappointing. Also - I'm eco-conscious, and the pins are all wrapped in individual plastic bags. Not worth the price, not worth the time. Not worth the crushing disappointment and poor handling of my concerns.
I ordered my first pin order and I am so happy with the results! I can’t wait to order some more soon!
Lovely quality, easy process.
The pins that I had ordered arrived very quickly and all seem good quality.
I recently ordered enamel pins from Made by Cooper for a pre-order campaign for my book release. I've never had pins made before, so I wasn't sure what I was doing, but Made by Cooper made it super easy. I had several questions and they answered them promptly and clearly, it was delivered earlier than I expected, and the final product is absolutely stunning. And importantly, I noticed the clasp on the back of the pin stays firmly in place, so I don't have to worry about my pins dropping off and going missing like so many of the other pins and buttons I've had on my bags.
Received my items almost a week before the deadline I had for my rush order and the quality is exceptional. Could not be happier with my purchase. Thank you so much.
Just the best badges to award to my top musicians.
I'm so happy !! Thanks for all :)
Very helpful with design suggestions. Very high quality badges. Thank you.
A great range of badges that are good quality. There's always something to suit my needs - whether it's bespoke or off the shelf - and I find myself coming back for more because, as a teacher, I love the reaction from the students when they receive a badge (even 6th formers). You also get quick delivery, modest and suitable packaging, a little bit of bling and the badges are great for the blood pressure. What's not to love?
This was a new badge for our Club, new design and not sure how to style it at all. The team at Made by Cooper made it all very easy, never tiring of answering the questions. Design team superb. Couple of efforts and the badge was set. Delivered on time and looks fantastic. Better than I had thought it might be. Great team, great service.
Absolutely blown away by the quality of these pins. The correspondence and project management was absolutely brilliant and they were always there to update me on where my order was or to answer a question. My pins will be used to help women who have been through miscarriage whilst donating money to Tommys the Baby Charity. So happy that these pins really will be a Badge of Honour. Thank you!
Made by Cooper is rated 4.81 based on 2,781 reviews