Made by Cooper Reviews

Read Made by Cooper Reviews

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

Tell us how Made by Cooper made you happy
The first time I’ve used Made By Cooper I was over the moon with the quality. The pins looked amazing when the arrived better than expected and arrived on time. Will definitely being using this company again.
Top quality product and was delivered early. Would certainly recommend this company and will definitely use again in the future.
I am so happy with my pins. They are better than I imagined. The staff was also very helpful during the development stage. I would definitely use Made by Cooper again.
Amazing. Design is almost exact to what we sent in. All in first conditions arrived when expected.
Great customer service!!
I ordered some R clips from this company very good quality and superb delivery time they arrived within FORTY EIGHT hours would definately use them again although mine was a small order for for a day job what a commitment by them well done
A faultless service, very friendly and helpful communication from sales team, swift and detailed help and amends from the design team, and extremely swift production and delivery - even more so in the face of COVID19 complications.
These were my third, fourth and fifth items from Made By Cooper and I will certainly be back for more!
Incredible service from start to finish!
I had many questions before committing to my first order of Hard Enamel Pin Badges, but MBC remained patient, informative and professional throughout the entire process, and the overall quality is reflected in the product. I couldn’t be happier! I will definitely be recommending and using their services again.
perfect option for pin manufacturing...love! love! love!
You are perfect !
Amazing communication with help every step of the way. Turnaround was as predicted and the quality is great too. Will definitely use again! Thanks :)
The whole process was great from start to finish. I had one adjustment I wanted to make to the proof and it was no problem at all. The pins arrived earlier than expected and I LOVE THEM. Already planning my next pin design!
Fantastic product at a great price.
The earrings we produced are going down a treat!
Excellent quality pins made and delivered much faster than I expected - MBC are always extremely helpful and communicative, and I've recommended them to other artists many times!
Love using Made by Cooper. Always really happy with how our pins come out!
Elenor was really patient and helpful throughout the proof approval process, and I am delighted with the finished result. Can’t wait to share my first pins with my customers. Thank you for a smooth journey!
We worked together during the proofing process to make sure the end result would be what we wanted. We are very happy with our super cute results.
Thank you so much!
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 25th July 2020
I have had the idea for this pin locked in my head for years, but was always daunted by the process of getting it made. I am so glad that a friend recommended I work with Made by Cooper to get them produced. The pins, besides being beautifully produced, are exactly what I saw in my head when I imagined the pins. The process was incredibly simple and the customer representatives I dealt with were very helpful along the way. It was all so easy, I'm now dreaming of other pins I might have made!
I can’t say enough good things about this company. They always do a superb job with my pins, and handle my crazy mail/design anxiety with ease. I’ll forever recommend you guys to everyone who asks where to get pins made!
As a first time pin maker, I knew I wanted to work with madebycooper. Their website is so straight forward and easy to navigate, nd their team was so patient with working with me until I was 100% satisfied with my pin designs. I cant wait to work with them more in the future~
I came to Made by Cooper after my first enamel pin maker stopped producing, and I have been satisfied with my orders and customer service thus far. Can't wait to keep working with them and making awesome stuff in the future!! Thank you for all you do!
Made by Cooper is rated 4.81 based on 3,054 reviews