Made by Cooper Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Made by Cooper

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

How would you rate Made by Cooper?

Kenneth Gilbey
Verified Buyer

We held a Design A Mission Patch competition at our ATC Squadron with the winning design reproduced as a patch for our Rocketry Lessons and Launch Day. Cooper's faithfully reproduced the winning cadet's patch and delivered them ahead of schedule. The patches are now being added to the cadet's squadron T-Shirts in preparation of launch day. If it's good enough for NASA to have a mission patch, then we're having one too.

Great Job Cooper's, looking forward to 2018's Mission Patch.

Ken Gilbey
Training Officer
2235 (Deal) RAF Air Cadets
Colin Smith, Spartans Scooter Club
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and end product was brilliant.
Alicia Simpson-Watt
Verified Buyer

Good customer service and one set of pins arrived a week before expected delivery
Amy Lawrence
Verified Buyer

Made by Cooper has the best customer service team in the pin industry!
Verified Buyer

Made by Cooper took my design and brought it to life! I am thrilled with the quality of the final product. My soft enamel pins are well-made, with vibrant colors and high caliber materials. Their customer service is friendly, efficient, and responsive - and it has been a pleasure working with their team. I have already placed another order and I look forward to continuing doing business with Made by Cooper!
Lois Songster
Verified Buyer

They were super helpful all along the way, even though we're in different time zones. They were always willing to edit things even though I know it would take longer to get to me, and would always respond even to my most unnecessary emails with kindness and patience. Thank you so much for the awesome details to my pins!
Verified Customer
Unverified Reviewer

superb quality for the ordered pin badges. Delivered a week ahead of schedule.
Verified Customer
Verified Buyer

Quality of the ordered pin badge was superb. However, the job was delivered a week before my delivery date. Will definitely use again.
James Enright, Pindustry_

Really proffesional service . Happy with the pins
Verified Buyer

Loved the end product! Thanks!
Julie Campbell
Verified Buyer

Made by Cooper has definitely improved they're notifications process since my last pin order. This was my only issue in the past, but now they're perfect! I love the quality of my pins and the packaging! I absolutely love being a customer of theirs and I always recommend them when other artists ask me about pins!
Verified Buyer

Design team were good, delivered earlier than expected too. Great price.
Kiana Brady
Verified Buyer

Really responsive to orders and inquiries. Once my order was finished it shipped super fast which I was very happy with! The product itself is such good quality, you can tell they really put in time and hard work into their craft. Overall, I have had a very good experience.
Mary Cardenas, CrescentArts
Verified Buyer

I love love love my pins! Excellent quality and every step of their manufacturing was super easy and quick! I loved the experience and will order from made by cooper in the near future!
Angela Rizza
Verified Buyer

My design at first wasn't really doable, so they were patient and kept giving me suggestions until my pin was makable.
Bethan Mure
Verified Buyer

The enamel pins I ordered were great quality, good cost, arrived sooner than I expected and I got a big lollipop in my order! Plus, I really enjoy how economical the packaging is: really handy to just keep the stock in the boxes
Heather Christianson
Verified Buyer

The pins are such high quality and they look even better than I thought they would!
Hannah O
Unverified Reviewer

Very carefully packaged.
And when opening the package, I was taken aback with the incredible quality of the enamel pins that I bought.
Highly recommend to anyone!
And will most definitely be ordering from them again.
Hannah O
Verified Buyer

I was very pleased when the enamel pins arrived with how carefully they were packaged.
And then opening them, I was really taken aback with the amazing quality and detail of the pins.
I'd recommend Made By Cooper to anyone and definitely plan on ordering again in the future!
Thank you for such an incredible product and perfect customer service.
Katy Lockey, Milk And Moon
Verified Buyer

I could not be happier , prompt courteous service, responsive and flexible design team. My custom pins arrived a week before the original estimate , and exceeded my expectations. I love this reliable and excellent company. Thanks guys xx
Made by Cooper is rated 4.76 based on 1,238 reviews