Made by Cooper Reviews

Read Made by Cooper Reviews

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

Tell us how Made by Cooper made you happy
Great product, speedy and efficient service.
The quality is always excellent, the communication is on point and they always arrive at least a few days before I expect them to!
Excellent, we have used Pin Pals and Awesome in the past but Cooper are by FAR the best!
The latest set of 100 enamel badges are once again amazing both in quality and design
Amazing quality pins and excellent customer service :) Turnaround is a bit slow but with planning that should be no issue.
Absolutely love this company. I’ve had a few badges made by them now. What they produce are top quality products and they offer great advice to assist newbies with the design/colour process. I plan to use them again in the future as they have rekindled my love for illustration.
Very happy with our pin badges. Would happily use again for future designs.
Great communication, very quick delivery, and great product!
Really pleased with these badges - great quality and communication throughout the process!
I've had 3 custom pins completed by Made by Cooper and I love every interaction with them. They go above and beyond on delivery the product as quickly as possible while making sure it is made to perfection. Can't wait to make more
Very excellent service and high quality work,
Excellent quality
The team at Made by Cooper was very professional and deliver the ribbons I made to order on time. The ribbons for the Black history month celebration looked very professional and the team ensure I got it on time for the celebration. I would recommend them to anyone who want a product with a high class finish.
Definitely worth it, pins are exceptional! Amazing attentive & accommodating customer service as well.
the communication was really good and they were so quick to help when i had questions. it was such a smooth simple process getting my pins manufactured and i'm so happy with how they turned out!!
Excellent, high-quality finish, I couldn't be happier! And the customer service was brilliant too! Thank you!
The pins look amazing. The only problem was that they forgot to remove the die-cut outline on the backing card. Fortunately it's not visible when the pin is on.
Great service. Great quality product. Fast delivery!
My hard enamel pins turned out great! Only 4 out of 100 had imperfections, but they are so minor the pins can still be sold as seconds.
Great quality and received my pins sooner than expected! Can't wait to make another design through you guys already. :)
Made by Cooper is rated 4.80 based on 2,688 reviews