Made by Cooper Reviews

Read Made by Cooper Reviews

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

12, New North Parade, Huddersfield

Tell us how Made by Cooper made you happy
This is our second order with Made By Cooper and they have not disappointed. The team were really helpful during the design process and the finished products were exactly as we’d imagined them to be. As well as being high quality and good condition. We will definitely be placing more orders with Made By Cooper soon!
Amazing quality - super happy with everything i've had so far!
Initial order was supplied damaged. Replaced and now the order is not correct. Called 2 days ago and no one has come back to me.
I love how my hard enamel pins came out! The whole process was super easy. Thank you!
Excellent, speedy delivery. Fabulous badges.
A lovely experience from start to finish and the pins are beautiful thank you!
The design and review process was so quick and easy. I had one change to make, but it was fine and they were clear with communication. I'm really happy with the result, and I'll definitely be ordering again in the future.
Extremely professional from start to finish. ‘Made by Cooper’ consistently ‘underpromised’ and ‘over delivered’ at each and every stage of the process!
I’ve been ordering from Made By Cooper for a few years now and I’ve been very impressed with the service every time! I recently received one of my orders (this was an encore order) and it was perfect, I’m now waiting on another order to arrive! I would definitely recommend MBC to others (which I have done to other small businesses recently!) ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
My hard enamel pins came out just as promised with barely any defects pins. Super easy to order and came within 6 weeks. Can't wait to use them again
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 15th September 2021
The initial request seemed a little complicated, but once my order had been assigned to a designer I was very happy with the response I received. The finished badges were delivered approx 3 weeks after confirming the artwork. I am very pleased with the final result. Thank you!
Fantastic quality for both Keyrings and pin badges, turn around time was even faster than expected. Can't fault them at all.
Excellent produce made quickly. Good communication throughout the whole process.
I had two small enamel pins made. The approval process was very smooth, and the team was very responsive. The pins came a week or so later than expected, but I imagine that was due to covid related disruption. Overall very good experience and would use again!
We have just ordered a large batch of custom pin badges. The service was brilliant from start to finish and we have received the badges already. So happy with the service and communication as well as the product which is such good quality.
The pin badges arrived very quickly and look very good for a reasonable price.
Perfect, as always
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 5th September 2021
What incredible service! After searching many Pin Badge printers and their long-winded process to get a badge printed, I came across Made by Cooper. Their information was crystal clear and gave examples of everything with simple extras and options. I didnt need to wait for them to get back to me with "a personalised quote" etc, it was all there. I sent the artwork, the confirmed everything with visuals and clear explanation and delivered exactly when they said. The finish was beyond my expectations and the badge looks absolutely incredible. Thank you.
Made by Cooper is the best enamel product manufacturer we've ever worked with! Always professional and to the highest standard!
I made my first ever order of 3D metal pin badges for a special occasion. Made by Cooper exceeded my expectations. I received an email apologizing for the delay to my order - it was one day late. The badges are top quality and look better than I could have imagined. I would not go anywhere else for badges.
Made by Cooper is rated 4.81 based on 3,514 reviews