Made by Cooper Reviews

Made by Cooper 5 star review on 7th April 2021
Anónimo
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 3rd April 2021
Hazel
Fantastic performance from the in-house design team and great service all round. I did a lot of research into my supplies before choosing MbC and I don't regret that decision for a second
My experience with Made by Cooper was excellent from start to finish. I sent over my enamel pin design and was swiftly responded to with the artwork file which i asked for some amends to and was met with a friendly response and the changes made quickly. The pins arrived on the exact day predicted and the quality and detail is outstanding. I will be getting more pins made ASAP!
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 13th February 2021
They always produce the best-looking pins! I love that they make sure everything is right before they print, and always treat me like I'm valued. I will continue to use them as my main pin source for my growing business!!!
Amazing quality and came super quick!
As someone who didn’t have experience in making pins and only work in procreate rather than in vector based systems, I was interested in Made by Cooper due to their free design service. They were able to translate my procreate design into amazing soft enamel pins, I would highly recommend them for anyone who is hesitant about making pins.
They have the most amazing design team, willing to help you make adjustments until you’re satisfied! Production quality is also incredible. I love every experience I have with made by Cooper!
The design was exactly what I wanted! Beautiful and was a hot item at my venue open house.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 7th February 2021
The pins arrived very fast, also the quality is excellent, I was a little worried that the color will be affected by the glow in the dark ink that I use, but the result is unbeatable, I am very happy
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 6th February 2021 Made by Cooper 5 star review on 6th February 2021 Made by Cooper 5 star review on 6th February 2021 Made by Cooper 5 star review on 6th February 2021
Have ordered a fair few pins from Made by Cooper now, and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. From start to finish they've been helpful with alterations, to fixing an issue I had with one of the designs. Even with the current state of things, I wasn't waiting too long after the expected dates for pins to arrive.
This was my first enamel pin and I was SOOO nervous. Wasn't exactly sure what I was doing or how they would come out – but I couldn't be happier. The team at Cooper was ridiculously helpful, working through my different versions. And when the package came in the mail I was so impressed on how they came out.
The pins are good quality and arrived quickly but the colour of the pin is not the same as the design I submitted. It’s not terribly different but different enough to be noticed.
I also had to confirm my approval 4 times before they started production. I receive email after email asking me to confirm, I did every time and it wasn’t until I sent customer service my own email that they finally started.
Overall a good experience but a evidently a little frustrating and disappointing
I had some train depot badges done , for my work colleagues, the badges was completed on time & everyone was over the moon with badges, this is now my second depot badge done , by made by Cooper & both times very pleased
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 1st February 2021
Fast service, kept in contact and good value.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 1st February 2021
Made by Cooper is by far the most reliable and high quality pin manufacture out there! Not only do you receive superb customer service, but also the in house team of designers ensures your perfect design is brought to life. My pin business wouldn't be what it is today without their constant support and unparalleled service. I would highly recommend them for any enamel pin, patches, or keychain designs you have.
I ordered 1000 pin badges from this company because their price was very good compared to the other companies. I had ordered this design from other manufacturers on numerous occasions and the result was perfect and the design represented my brand logo accurately.
When made by cooper's badges arrived they lacked lots of detail and did not represent my logo accurately and I was very disappointed. They also did not look like the proof nor the badges I had made previously. I sent them detailed pictures of the badges from another company and showed the differences but they did not agree. After several emails to and fro (where they took a long time to respond) they disagreed with me and argued that the badges were fine. I again told them I was not happy and felt I had wasted my money and thought they may offer to get the badges made again or even offer a gesture of goodwill but no just totally disagreeing with me the customer. I took the matter up with Paypal who also let me down and I was not privy to what MBC told Paypal. I would anyone considering dealing with this company to consider carefully how poor the after-sales service is if you have an issue. It seems once they have your money they do not care for the customer. I would never use this company again for anything.
Made by Cooper 1 star review on 30th January 2021
Sorry you feel disappointed with the badges, however the reason we didn't offer to remake or refund is because we made the pins exactly as the approved design, we are not bound by pins made previous or by someone else, we supplied a design which was approved by yourself and they were made exactly the same as the design. We supplied all this information including pictures of the pin and design to PayPal and this is the reason they found the dispute in our favour.
Excellent quality of badges, delivered quickly!
Fantastic quality pins! They assisted me by making a minor tweak to my original design to ensure the best outcome for my final product. Much appreciated!
I've been using Cooper now since October now to help me manufacture hard enamel pins and felt I'd hare some of my honest feedback to the company.

I've wanted to get into pin making for a while but given I had little experience with the process I decided to use this company to help in production. Cooper is a third party company who helps to liaison a manufacture in elsewhere, and I felt they'd be perfect for finding me the right manufacture. With my first few orders I was very impressed by the quality of the pins as well as the relatively fast process, and even introduced a friend to the company.

However, I felt somewhat left in the dark regarding manufacturing. After my pins where sent to production I didn't get any progress updates for close to a month, which is fine though I would appreciated some update emails or photos (which the manufactures do tend to offer I have since learnt).

Additionally, I found that the artwork proofs for the pins came where starting to degrade. At first I was very impressed by how my designs where translated, though in my more recent orders I, and my friend, battled to retain the most basic details. From needing to ask for upwards of six revisions to get the back-stamp to read correctly, to whole portions of the pins design going missing, to lines being out of place when they simply needed to be traced off my design(s).

I'm slowly finding more flaws in the pins I've ordered, and my emails are being misread. I hope deeply this is but a blip, as I have enjoyed using this company for the past several months, though I feel I have outgrown it.

Will I be using this company again? Probably; I wish to finish a line of 12 pins I've been working on and have already made 4 using this company so feel it best to continue here for consistency. But any upcoming projects I'll be going elsewhere, as I wish to have a more hands on experience.

In short, if you're making pins as a one off and don't want to deal with the haste of tracking down a trusted manufacture, Cooper is the way to go. They are a good stepping off point for people who wanna get into pin making, as they are good training weals. The pin quality is generally good and for less picky clients they are great at helping your ideas come to reality.

TLDR: The pins are good quality, though in recent months the art proof team seems to have slipped, though I recon they'll be back on their feet before long.
Ordered 200 TRFs for our Cadet unit. Very reasonably priced, with helpful design process checking our requirements at every stage. Quality of final product even better than expected.The third time we've used this company; no regrets.
Dealing with Made By Cooper to get our 'Cromwellians' custom made enamel pin badges could not have been easier, the service and speed was nothing short of excellent and a real pleasure to do business with.
Made by Cooper is rated 4.81 based on 3,277 reviews