Made by Cooper Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Made by Cooper

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

How would you rate Made by Cooper?

Jeremy Pernodet
Verified Buyer

It’s better than i expected
Angela Rizza
Verified Buyer

They got all of the tiny details of my design
Lauren Bayross Payne, Espresso Solutions
Verified Buyer

"We love our badges! Really reasonable pricing for the quality of the badges and for the design work at Made by Cooper include to make sure that the badges come out looking awesome. We've already re-ordered more, thanks guys! "
Verified Buyer

Super quality badges with helpful design advice - our second time of ordering and will be coming back when we need more!
Roxane Lapassade , Roxy Lapassade
Verified Buyer

Super conform to my expectations, very good realisation and packaging !

very fast, great website
Tanis Lavallee, Tanis Fiber Arts
Verified Buyer

This is the first time I've ordered enamel pins and I could not be happier with how they turned out. They are the cutest things I've ever seen and I'll definitely be ordering again soon!
Rachel Ritchie, Rae Ritchie
Verified Buyer

Great quality, friendly design staff! Excited to share my pins with the world!
Tom Bell, Kathmandu Ltd
Verified Buyer

Turn around time was very quick and the design process was easy.

Very happy with the end result
Verified Buyer

I switched to Made by Cooper after being disappointed by another company's communication. I have less contact with MbC, but their process is much more transparent because I can track my order at any time and the pins I've received are great quality. So far, I'm very happy with them!
Estelle Hery
Verified Buyer

Thank you ! I am very satisfied with the quality, 2 broken pins but it is correct !
Kelly Morrison
Verified Buyer

They were so responsive throughout the process of making my pins and kept me up to date with everything. I am soo happy with the pins I made too!! The colours are great and I’m just so happy with it all. THANK YOU.

Efficient / good quality
Alda Geirsdottir
Verified Buyer

I had an order of embroidered patches, they look very good, the colours are vibrant and they seem like a quality product and my customers are very happy with them.

Will definitely buy another batch from you.
CHRISTOPHER MOORE
Verified Buyer

Pretty good turnaround time, decent pricing and *great* quality
Helen Stewart
Verified Buyer

Great communication, on time delivery and a high quality product all makes me very happy.
Nathania Gail Go
Verified Buyer

Speedy service during the design process; however, experienced issues with delivery. Somehow, my orders are being shipped to an address otherwise stated in my order form. Luckily, I was able to track them. It happened 2x.
Beth Spencer
Verified Buyer

The glow-in-the-dark enamel pins were mind blowing! My customers love them and I was so impressed as well. Glow-in-the-dark technology has really advanced since I was a kid! :)
Jamie Harris
Verified Buyer

The branded chenille patches MBC made were awesome - the whole company love them
Verified Buyer

My pins came out beautiful, and the quality shows!
Made by Cooper is rated 4.77 based on 1,362 reviews