Made by Cooper Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Made by Cooper

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

How would you rate Made by Cooper ?

Matthew Wetzler
Verified Buyer
"I couldn't have been more happy with the end result of my soft-enamel pin order. I'd never had custom enamel pins made before, and was nervous my file hadn't been set up correctly, but the proof from Made by Cooper came back almost identical and the end product exceeded my expectations. I put this largely down to the helpful 'design guidance' on the website which I referenced often throughout the design process and preparing the digital files to send for production."
Rachel Drossler
Verified Buyer
"Amazing service! Am a repeat customer because of the ease of getting pins made and their fast responses. Thanks!"
Verified Customer
Verified Buyer
"Great quality end product. All done online for one off product."
Jillian Hewitt
Verified Buyer
"Great consultation during the planning and designing process. The folks at Made by Cooper were very patient and answered all of my questions. Fast shipping! Thanks!"
H. Kristen Campbell
Verified Buyer
"I was so glad I went with Made by Cooper for my first ever batch of enamel pins. They were so quick and the pins look amazing!! Will definitely be coming back for re-orders and more!"
Sharon Hewitt
Verified Buyer
"Made by Cooper are amazing. The product I ordered were very special and they made them perfectly. I will definitely be ordering more things from them. Fantastic customer service and great communication."
"I'm so happy with my new pins the size and colours are perfect! Thank you"
Erin Greenough
Verified Buyer
"smooth ordering and design process. great help with file setup."
Lyndsey Keppel-Green
Verified Buyer
"Good customer service, very helpful in the preparation stages! Can't wait to introduce my new patches to my range and share with my customers :)"
Jana Runneck
Verified Buyer
"The service was great! Which was the readon why I choose madebycooper in the first place.The pins look like how I wanted them to look and the quality is really good ❤️And they informed me that the delivery might be later which was good to know. It was actually only a few days late."
"Nice quick service, and value for money!"
Leigh Middleton
Verified Buyer
"Great company and service. High quality too."
Alfonso Pérez Mirallas , RAMONESKETCH
Verified Buyer
"I am really happy with the result and the exceptional quality, 100% recommended"
Josephine Briseno
Verified Buyer
"Made by Cooper was so pleasant to work with. Even with the defectives they replaced them immediatley. They are so great and I loved working with them."
Brianna Kenney
Verified Buyer
"This was my very first time making enamel pins, so I was a little clueless, but looking for high quality. And to my joy, high quality is what I received! My 100 hard enamel pins arrived save on their backing cards, just as described. Communication was simple, easy, and prompt. This is a service wonderful for first time makers, or the seasoned makers. Thank you for a great experience!"
Isabella Von Metzradt
Verified Buyer
"Amazing result on my enamel pin order. 100% happy. Service was amazing, shipping was fast. Overall I'm extremely pleased! Will absolutely come back for more. Thank you!"
Caroline Denton
Verified Buyer
"There’s good communication throughout the whole process and the quality of the pins are fantastic!"
Barbara Ouvrard
Verified Buyer
"The design team was very efficient and kind with me, the product is wondeful (and thanks for the Lollipop!)"
"I LOVE how the pins turned out! They were quite small and I was a little worried that they wouldn't look like I imagined, but Made by Cooper did an awesome job catching all those small details and they're perfect. Thanks!!"
Christine Asbridge
Verified Buyer
"You are so patient and kind with my multitude of tiny changes to my design!"
Made by Cooper is rated 4.77 based on 1,648 reviews